PDA

View Full Version : New York Jets Concede All 16 Games

sadjetsfan
08-16-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
HEMPSTEAD, NY – Emerging from a tearful team meeting to speak with the press, Jets head coach Eric Mangini announced today that his football team has collectively decided not to play this season, and therefore will be preemptively conceding all 16 of their scheduled games.

“The New York Jets have decided that they do not stand a chance of winning any of their games this season,” said Mangini to a shocked assemblage of reporters. “Therefore, we have decided as a team not to play at all. We officially concede all 16 regular season games on our schedule.”

http://www.bsnews.org/articles/146

zach13
08-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Smart move by the Jets.

This way they can really focus on the 2007 draft and the potential free agent market in the offseason.

This should give them an advantage over the other teams in the NFL and could concievably lead to a 4 win season in 2007

elite14eva
08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
What is this a joke?

greatwade
08-16-2006, 11:29 AM
What is this a joke?

Nope, nothing funny EVER makes it into spam. So this is as real as the day/dong is long.

sadjetsfan
08-16-2006, 11:33 AM
I assure you this is no joke. it's a sad day for Jets fans everywhere. as a loyal ganggreen poster, I just thought you guys would want to know. you got at least 2 guaranteed wins to add to your tally this year with wins over the Jets. of course, you probably already knew that.:boohoo:

greatwade
08-16-2006, 11:43 AM
I assure you this is no joke. it's a sad day for Jets fans everywhere. as a loyal ganggreen poster, I just thought you guys would want to know. you got at least 2 guaranteed wins to add to your tally this year with wins over the Jets. of course, you probably already knew that.:boohoo::hump:

Sorry, sucker for criers. So how long have you been gangrene? And are you wet or dry?

Metal Panda
08-20-2006, 11:50 AM
What is this a joke?

nah, really happened

:shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 05:07 PM
What isn't this thread in the Depths?:D