PDA

View Full Version : Mythbusters Special Edition: "LLB only talk smack and know nothing about football"

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 09:34 PM
It keeps getting better and better.

All those blunders and we still end up beating you. ;)

Don't count on it or bet any money :wink:

On a serious side note, I actually think the Jets did a good job in this years draft. They have rebuilt their oline and drafted the 2nd best QB in this years draft. Bright future for them.

Back to the troll bashing. :D
As they say, the future is NOW.
I have seen you on JetsInsider and you might know that I am very respectful in my posts there, but this is the depths of FH and I am not working under the same rules as I am at JI. Just a heads up :wink:

I actually think you guys are heading in the right direction and think that a record of 7-9 could be in your future this year. I think that the most important thing for you guys this year is developing your young Oline and Qb. But I don't doubt for one minute that you guys will be back in the hunt in a year or two, which is more that I can say for the Jills. :lol:
I understand the depths, I have been here for almost 2 years. :)

It is the right direction, but I think building for for 2/3 years down the road just leads to always building.

You have to be competitive every year and get a little lucky to get into the playoffs, win a few games and maybe make the big show.
Glad to have you aboard :D

Fair enough, but a lot will depend on Penningtons recovery. Ramsey took a mental beating during his stay in Washington and even though I feel that Clemens will be a very good starter, he isn't going to help you much this year.
Agreed, about Chad. I believe he will be ready to go. 5 more months than he had last year.

Also, the bears didn't need anything in a QB to get to the playoffs last year.

The dolphins had two scrubs and went 9-7.

The steelers had a two year rookie and won the Superbowl.

Brady came off the bench to win his first Super Bowl.

A great QB can make a good team better, but a great team can make an average QB great.
I see your points and agree to an extent.

Brady and Big Ben were exceptions to the rule, that doesn't happen everytime a starting Qb goes down to injury. Situations like that only happen once every 5 to 10 years and shouldn't be counted upon to happen when your team is facing an injury to your QB.

And I think Chad will be just fine, I live in NY and read all of the newspapers and it looks good for him. I really hope that he is 100% by opening day, and that both teams are 100% when they play head to head. It's so much more fun to watch a game when all of the best players are out there competing with each other.

Good luck to you bro.
Well, it happened twice in 5 years.

I am not saying this is a Super Bowl caliber team, but every team has a shot, as long as it might be.
Funny how differently a fan of another team that comes here to actually talk football (instead of merely whine that people don't talk football here) gets treated, so maybe the problem in the Depths isn't LLB, but all the pathetic trolls that come here trying to score cheap smack off of the Dolphins and/or their fans.
MYTH = BUSTED

like2god
08-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Funny how differently a fan of another team that comes here to actually talk football (instead of merely whine that people don't talk football here) gets treated, so maybe the problem in the Depths isn't LLB, but all the pathetic trolls that come here trying to score cheap smack off of the Dolphins and/or their fans.
MYTH = BUSTED

When does Buster get blown up???? :lol:

Mike13
08-16-2006, 09:52 PM
When does Buster get blown up???? :lol:

I don't know where Kinzua lives.

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:02 PM
I don't know where Kinzua lives.:lol:

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:03 PM
What did you do, Missy? Spend a couple of hours tracking down the handful of posts in which L2G talked football? What about you, Missy? Don't you talk football? And the rest of the crew?

BTW, that sure wasn't smack, either.

My dog knows more about football than you Los Lonely Boys!

Mike13
08-16-2006, 10:04 PM
What did you do, Missy? Spend a couple of hours tracking down the handful of posts in which L2G talked football? What about you, Missy? Don't you talk football? And the rest of the crew?

BTW, that sure wasn't smack, either.

My dog knows more about football than you Los Lonely Boys!

Neither is this, and if it is, its very weak.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:13 PM
What did you do, Missy? Spend a couple of hours tracking down the handful of posts in which L2G talked football?No, Ban-sh!t, all the posts occurred in one thread. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! And if anything, there just a representative sampling of how differently people like BZ get treated in the depths from the pathetic trolls.

What about you, Missy? Don't you talk football? And the rest of the crew?Sure, to those who truly come here to talk football. Ain't many of you trolls that can do that without resorting to an unbalanced view of either their team, the Dolphins, or both.

BTW, that sure wasn't smack, either.DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is, after all, a SMACK FORUM! Did that escape your tiny brain when you got here? But what part of "ONLY", as in "LLB only talk smack....", do you have a hard time understanding?

My dog knows more about football than you Los Lonely Boys!Good, put it on then. Gotta be more interesting than the weak smack you've been spouting.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:22 PM
No, Ban-sh!t, all the posts occurred in one thread. DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! And if anything, there just a representative sampling of how differently people like BZ get treated in the depths from the pathetic trolls.
Sure, to those who truly come here to talk football. Ain't many of you trolls that can do that without resorting to an unbalanced view of either their team, the Dolphins, or both.
DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is, after all, a SMACK FORUM! Did that escape your tiny brain when you got here? But what part of "ONLY", as in "LLB only talk smack....", do you have a hard time understanding?
Good, put it on then. Gotta be more interesting than the weak smack you've been spouting.

You sure got your boxers in a bunch, Missy, so it seems I hit a nerve! :lol:

I don't count "Tom Brady is so gay" threads as talking football smack, which is about as close to talking football smack as Los Lonely Boys get 99% of the time.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Neither is this, and if it is, its very weak.

Nothing I've seen you post has been particularly witty, either, so I guess that makes us even.

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:28 PM
I don't count "Tom Brady is so gay" threads as talking football smack, which is about as close to talking football smack as Los Lonely Boys get 99% of the time.
Actually it was a "Tom Brady isn't gay" thread... I still want some proof...:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:30 PM
You sure got your boxers in a bunch, Missy, so it seems I hit a nerve! :lol: Naw, just pointing how stupid you're demonstrating yourself to be, so you're just another delusional troll. But feel free to keep trying so that I will have something to keep laughing at.

I don't count "Tom Brady is so gay" threads as talking football smack, which is about as close to talking football smack as Los Lonely Boys get 99% of the time.Maybe that's because 99% of the time, we're having to deal with pathetic idiots like yourself?

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Naw, just pointing how stupid you're demonstrating yourself to be, so you're just another delusional troll. But feel free to keep trying so that I will have something to keep laughing at.

Maybe that's because 99% of the time, we're having to deal with pathetic idiots like yourself?
Uh-huh. You can sell that load of sh!t to some Fishlover, but I'll pass.

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:42 PM
Uh-huh. You can sell that load of sh!t to some Fishlover, but I'll pass.

You'll pass?

The only thing you will pass is the excess astroglide left behind from your gangbang with WTE and ThePats. :shakeno: You come here to start ****, and when you get banned you ***** like a little *****. It's time to give up, you lost. WTE lost, ThePats lost. Give it a rest already. :lol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:46 PM
Uh-huh. You can sell that load of sh!t to some Fishlover, but I'll pass.Then prove that its sh!t. Show me all these posts by people like BZ who aren't here to score cheap points off the Dolphins where we've treated them any differently.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Then prove that its sh!t. Show me all these posts by people like BZ who aren't here to score cheap points off the Dolphins where we've treated them any differently.
Ooo! Ooo! It's my turn to play grammar nazi!!! "Its" is possessive, Missy, as in "Missy closed its eyes.""It's" is a contraction meaning "it is", Missy, as in, "Then prove that it's sh!t."

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Ooo! Ooo! It's my turn to play grammar nazi!!! "Its" is possessive, Missy, as in "Missy closed its eyes.""It's" is a contraction meaning "it is", Missy, as in, "Then prove that it's sh!t."Good for you, you've picked up on my, what, only error in the last 300-500 (probably more) posts? Fine, I'll correct it:

Then prove that it's sh!t. Show me all these posts by people like BZ who aren't here to score cheap points off the Dolphins where we've treated them any differently.Now, put up or shut up.

Bandit
08-16-2006, 11:05 PM
You'll pass?

The only thing you will pass is the excess astroglide left behind from your gangbang with WTE and ThePats. :shakeno: You come here to start ****, and when you get banned you ***** like a little *****. It's time to give up, you lost. WTE lost, ThePats lost. Give it a rest already. :lol:
Isn't this the smack forum, Goddy? Well, that's what I came to do, talk some smack. I guess since I haven't questioned any player or poster's sexual orientation or habits, all you Los Lonely Boys don't like it much. Oh, well, I guess you'll all have to learn to live with it.Given all the *****s in your post, Goddy, you seem more likely to be banned than me.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 11:09 PM
Isn't this the smack forum, Goddy? Well, that's what I came to do, talk some smack.And we're still waiting for you to start doing that.

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Isn't this the smack forum, Goddy? Well, that's what I came to do, talk some smack. I guess since I haven't questioned any player or poster's sexual orientation or habits, all you Los Lonely Boys don't like it much. Oh, well, I guess you'll all have to learn to live with it.Given all the *****s in your post, Goddy, you seem more likely to be banned than me.

There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that I will ever get banned because I follow the rules. You guys just can't handle it, so you whine, pout and boo hoo over it.

We don't need to guess your "orientation", it is obvious by the way you post. :lol:

Bandit
08-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Good for you, you've picked up on my, what, only error in the last 300-500 (probably more) posts? Fine, I'll correct it:
Now, put up or shut up.
I'm not the one "myth busting", am I, so it's up to you to prove the myth is just that -- a myth.

BradyGodofFish
08-16-2006, 11:13 PM

well we are waiting for you to talk smack but all I see is you saying nothing but how your going to talk smack

let me guess in life you sell toilets?

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:16 PM
well we are waiting for you to talk smack but all I see is you saying nothing but how your going to talk smack

let me guess in life you sell toilets?

:sidelol:

Give him hell BGOF :lol:

BradyGodofFish
08-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm not the one "myth busting", am I, so it's up to you to prove the myth is just that -- a myth.

the myth about you could talk smack is busted :lol:

you should put down national geographic magazine and quit whacking off to the ladies of the sudan and start smack talk now :D

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm not the one "myth busting", am I, so it's up to you to prove the myth is just that -- a myth.I did, it's right here, in the first post: Mythbusters Special Edition: "LLB only talk smack and know nothing about football" (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=154383).

Now, either put up, that is, "show me all these posts [or even one of them] by people like BZ who aren't here to score cheap points off the Dolphins where we've treated them any differently", or shut up.

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:26 PM
I did, it's right here, in the first post: Mythbusters Special Edition: "LLB only talk smack and know nothing about football" (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=154383).

Now, either put up, that is, "show me all these posts [or even one of them] by people like BZ who aren't here to score cheap points off the Dolphins where we've treated them any differently", or shut up.

Give him a little time EBM, it's hard to cry, jerk off and type at the same time. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 08:23 AM
the myth about you could talk smack is busted :lol:

you should put down national geographic magazine and quit whacking off to the ladies of the sudan and start smack talk now :D:laugh: you made a funny!!!

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Give him a little time EBM, it's hard to cry, jerk off and type at the same time. :lol:You forgot to add "and create new user accounts...." somewhere in there.

BradyGodofFish
08-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Give him a little time EBM, it's hard to cry, jerk off and type at the same time. :lol:

my god thats funny! :sidelol:

like2god
08-17-2006, 10:48 PM
my god thats funny! :sidelol:

:D

BradyGodofFish
08-17-2006, 11:11 PM

wonder what board he's getting owned on tonight? :lol:

because IT aint here :mad: