PDA

View Full Version : Icey the cheerleader

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Anyone notice how icey is so dumb that he will quote some lame smack and go "OWNED :evil::evil::evil:"

Listen icey...its obvious that your terrible at talking smack. Actually your "smack" doesnt at all resemble "smack talk". So please if you are going to be a cheerleader for others, actually quote some good smack talk. No lame stuff.

Now you can go back to being the fishy fans' butt boy. :lol:

OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=154388

ThePansy The idiot

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:22 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=154388

ThePansy The idiot
Linking to the thread you're in. Very inteligent. :lol:

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:23 PM

Well it was the most recent example of my point :tongue:

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Well it was the most recent example of my point :tongue:
Well that was an incredibly lame "point". :tongue:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Anyone notice how icey is so dumb that he will quote some lame smack and go "OWNED :evil::evil::evil:"

Listen icey...its obvious that your terrible at talking smack. Actually your "smack" doesnt at all resemble "smack talk". So please if you are going to be a cheerleader for others, actually quote some good smack talk. No lame stuff.

OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY
Anyone notice how ThePatsies is so dumb that he/she/it will quote some lame smack and go "OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY"?

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:25 PM
Anyone notice how ThePatsies is so dumb that he/she/it will quote some lame smack and go "OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY"?
Copying my post and slightly altering it, you're running out of ammunition EBM. :shakeno:

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Well that was an incredibly lame "point". :tongue:

Well they do say those who need help generally cant see it themselves

First step to solving a problem is admitting you have one, ThePats an idiot, say it with me now, I can help you fix your problem dont give up, you can still come to the light

MARINO1384
08-16-2006, 10:28 PM

Creating useless thread that have no point and dont make sense. Not Very Intelligent:lol: and if your going to call someone unintelligent, please atleast spell INTELLIGENT right

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:29 PM
Well they do say those who need help generally cant see it themselves

First step to solving a problem is admitting you have one, ThePats an idiot, say it with me now, I can help you fix your problem dont give up, you can still come to the light
Erm...no thanks really, I dont need counseling from you, Ally44 from "Hollywood" Florida.

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Creating useless thread that have no point and dont make sense. Not Very Intelligent:lol: and if your going to call someone unintelligent, please atleast spell INTELLIGENT right
Ah the spelling nazi is all over me for not adding another "L". :goof:

Colorado Dolfan
1/2 for 2 yards. So much for Culpepper to Chambers on the very first play. :goof:

Chirs Lemon should start.
Weak...:sidelol:

Tool.

Bandit
ANOTHER SPELLING NAZI!

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM
Weak...:sidelol:

Tool.
Yes I know, that wasnt smack though, it was THE TRUTH. Does the truth hurt? Culpepper sucks. :tongue:

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:32 PM

No, actually he's teaching you how to spell. Adding another "L" would be intellligence...:sidelol:

Tool.

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes I know, that wasnt smack though, it was THE TRUTH. Does the truth hurt? Culpepper sucks. :tongue:

Daunte's last 2 passes own Brady's last 2.

I speak only the truth... 1/2 to 2 yds to 1/0 for 0 yds...:sidelol:

Tool.

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Erm...no thanks really, I dont need counseling from you, Ally44 from "Hollywood" Florida.

Yes im from Hollywood Florida is that some form of lame smack :confused:

The Ally thing was bad enough :rolleyes:

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey look it's ThePats, the guy that averages 100 posts a day and all of it stolen material.

All except for this nonsense.:shakeno:

ThePats
No, actually he's teaching you how to spell. Adding another "L" would be intellligence...:sidelol:

Tool.
Oh very hilarious, very clever Colorado Dolfag.

Now open wide for your fellow fish friends. :o

Colorado Dolfan
Yes im from Hollywood Florida is that some form of lame smack :confused:
He doesn't know Hollywood is a real city in Florida!!! :sidelol::lol::sidelol:

Oh, snap! I must be a GEOGRAPHY NAZI!!! :evil:

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey look it's ThePats, the guy that averages 100 posts a day and all of it stolen material.

All except for this nonsense.:shakeno:
Well I havent got 3,000 posts now do I? I take pride in the fact that I dont have 12,000 posts in 4 months like the ice man.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:36 PM
ANOTHER SPELLING NAZI!
:sosad::sosad::sosad::sosad::sosad:
Time for a pity party for the poor trolls who keep getting shown how stupid they make themselves look.

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:37 PM

Your already opening wide enough judging by that smiley

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:38 PM
He doesn't know Hollywood is a real city in Florida!!! :sidelol::lol::sidelol:And somebody better tell those idiots in Toledo that they're in Spain, not Ohio.

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Well I havent got 3,000 posts now do I? I take pride in the fact that I dont have 12,000 posts in 4 months like the ice man.

If you keep up your pace you will have 12,000 posts by next Monday. :sidelol:

Not only do you steal material, but you steal avatars.

And it's funny, I distinctly remember you posting nothing but "yeah, you're right BGOF", ":sidelol: Dolphags", "you tell him anditsgood". Sounds like ThePats is a cheerleader himself. :shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:39 PM
Well I havent got 3,000 posts now do I? I take pride in the fact that I dont have 12,000 posts in 4 months like the ice man.But you do take pride in that you had over 100-150+ posts in one night.:lol:

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Your already opening wide enough judging by that smiley
A perfect example of lame "Smack". You cant come up with anything else so you just take what I said and try to turn it against me. :sidelol:

Now lets get back on the top of the iceman here. Thoughts on icey?

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:42 PM
A perfect example of lame "Smack". You cant come up with anything else so you just take what I said and try to turn it against me. :sidelol:

No lame smack would be quoting what city you live in :rolleyes:

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:42 PM

^That, however, is prime "smack" in Pansyland... :lol:

I guess you gotta project what you know... :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:43 PM
Woah... you want to get on Icey... :tantrum::sidelol::shakeno:

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:44 PM

You would like that huh

icephinfan
08-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Well well well, look at this, ThePats is so into me, it thinks of me and makes a thread with the nickname ICEY it gave to me. Well, if you want to get OWNED again, then fine. Why are you always thinking of me??? Is it because you think I am your father, just because I had numerous amounts of sex with your MOM??? I mean damn, enough you LOSER. Still thinking of me, and talking about me when i am not around. Get over it, i left your MOM and i am not coming back.

What is wrong? Your boyfriend BGOF aka BALLS ON YOUR FACE isn't around anymore. Hey your smack is worse than anything.

So, if you wish to continue thinking of me and stalking me then go ahead, but your only making yourself look more of a DUMBA** than ever, and that is hard to accomplish.

Your thread makes no sense, as usual, and now you brought it out and just OWNED yourself again, you F***ING IDIOT.

Go back to the cave with all your other GAY BOYFRIENDS and do whatever it is you do.

When are you going to realize I don't roll like that you Butt juice drinking little B***H!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Well well well, look at this, ThePats is so into me, it thinks of me and makes a thread with the nickname ICEY it gave to me. Well, if you want to get OWNED again, then fine. Why are you always thinking of me??? Is it because you think I am your father, just because I had numerous amounts of sex with your MOM??? I mean damn, enough you LOSER. Still thinking of me, and talking about me when i am not around. Get over it, i left your MOM and i am not coming back.

What is wrong? Your boyfriend BGOF aka BALLS ON YOUR FACE isn't around anymore. Hey your smack is worse than anything.

So, if you wish to continue thinking of me and stalking me then go ahead, but your only making yourself look more of a DUMBA** than ever, and that is hard to accomplish.

Your thread makes no sense, as usual, and now you brought it out and just OWNED yourself again, you F***ING IDIOT.

Go back to the cave with all your other GAY BOYFRIENDS and do whatever it is you do.

When are you going to realize I don't roll like that you Butt juice drinking little B***H!!!!!!!!!!

LOSER

I almost fell over laughing at that part :lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey ThePats, looks like you just got ....................OWNED

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
A perfect example of lame "Smack". You cant come up with anything else so you just take what I said and try to turn it against me. You really want us to post all the examples of you or, especially, BradyGayofFags doing just that with you cheerleading him/her/it on?

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:51 PM
Ive owned it about 6-7 times already :lol: then again being owned is nothing new for it/her

ThePats
08-16-2006, 10:56 PM

LOSER
Swearing and flaming. A sign that Icey just got OWNED!

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:57 PM

:lol: Im not even going to talk any smack on your post.....just sit and laugh at it to myself

PassRush
All the Spelling Nazis in the world can come after you for all I care, as long as it ends with your keyboard in an over, thus putting an end to your redundant attempts at smack

ThePats
You would like that huh Altering my quote...well consider yourself...REPORTED

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 10:58 PM

Wanting to be on top of Iceman. A sign that ThePats is FLAMING!

Alex44
08-16-2006, 10:59 PM
Altering my quote...well consider yourself...REPORTED

I didnt alter your post I bolded part of it :rolleyes: altering a post is changing words *******

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 11:00 PM

OWNED!

Tool.

ThePats
08-16-2006, 11:01 PM
I didnt alter your post I bolded part of it :rolleyes: altering a post is changing words *******
Nope, I said, now what are you're thoughts on Icey?. And you changed it to "Now let me get back on TOP of icey".

Altering my quote, but now you're just going to act innocent. :lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:01 PM

Pu$$Y, how about we report you for stealing opfins avatar?

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 11:02 PM
Nope, I said, now what are you're thoughts on Icey?. And you changed it to "Now let me get back on TOP of icey".

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2728844&postcount=27

Tool.:shakeno:

EBMisfit
Altering my quote...well consider yourself...REPORTED:rolleyes:The rule is clearly about altering the wording of the text, not the typeface. What a maroon.

Alex44

Numerous people quoted you, nice try changing it :tongue: or whatever you did Im not even gonna bother to look, not worth my time

ThePats
Well I did not report him because I was too kind.

EBMisfit
08-16-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2728844&postcount=27

Tool.:shakeno:A few more posts, and it'll become more and more evident that he/she/it will have to rise to get to the level of "tool".

Colorado Dolfan
08-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Well I did not report him because I was too kind.
You did not report him because you were... wait for it...

OWNED!

Sub-Tool.

ThePats
Aww I was wrong, I'm sorry buddy. :)

EBMisfit
Well I did not report him because I was too kind.Or, more likely, because you realized you had no case.

MARINO1384
08-16-2006, 11:06 PM

(ThePat runs upstairs to tell mother dearest,that the other boys are making fun of him)

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Aww I was wrong, I'm sorry buddy. :)

No, you are just a liar that doesn't know how to talk smack. :lol:

like2god
08-16-2006, 11:14 PM
(ThePat runs upstairs to tell mother dearest,that the other boys are making fun of him)

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 12:52 AM

WOW, you again commented on my posts. That must have taken you all night to think of that, I mean repeating yourself again :shakeno: . Yep I have 12,000 post and I will have even more OWNING your B***H A**!!!!

So, you keep making stupid threads and stupid posts and I will be up to 15,000 in no time. I mean, just responding to your ignorance will get me up to 15,000 by the end of the week.

Can't you come up with some serious smack, I mean damn talking about my posts, yeah that got me. LOSER, is what you are and what you will always be.

You got owned so many times in this one thread alone. Just quit, your not funny, nobody here likes you, well except your fellow BUTT JUICE DRINKING FREAKS!!!!!!

Oh yeah, one more thing: You just got OWNED!!!!!!!!
AGAIN!!!!!!:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 12:55 AM

:shakeno: AGAIN you make no sense, you got OWNED and you know it. You have no response, you lost, game over for you!!!!

Hit the bricks, you little B***H!!!!!!!

AGAIN you got OWNED, no go back to the cave and have BGOF.aka BALLS ON YOUR FACE cream ya again, and come back when you got something for us, you PANSIE A** B***H!!!!!!:evil:

Alex44
08-17-2006, 01:00 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 01:01 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j208/AlexDones/can2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny as HELL!!!!!!

Alex44
08-17-2006, 01:05 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that was funny as HELL!!!!!!

I had to do it :lol:

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 01:06 AM
I had to do it :lol:

Well, you know their fridge is full of it!!!!!!

Buffalo Butt Juice Drinker Bills!!!!!:evil:

ThePats favorite Butt Juice Drink especially when it's freshly made from BGOF,Anditsgood and the little kids stalker WTE!!!!!!

FLOUNDER
08-17-2006, 01:19 AM
Thats all they do, Patriots fans have there "tummy stick" sessions, and the jets just jump off of buildings for fun!

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 09:27 AM

OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY
stolen avy, now a stolen thread:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254

weak smack

good job, you're making quite an impression here....:shakeno:

and you pee sitting down, girly-boy.:tongue:

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Copying my post and slightly altering it, you're running out of ammunition EBM. :shakeno:As if
OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEYwas in no way copied and altered from HAPPY OWNED DAY Kinzua.... (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254). So thanks for playing, but you've just implied, by reductio ad absurdum, that you're running out of ammunition. Welcome to Self-Ownageville.

Mike13
08-17-2006, 03:24 PM
:eat:

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome to Self-Ownageville.Oops, better make that "Welcome to Self-Ownagevilleâ„¢" just in case someone tries to steal it.

guatemalanfan
08-17-2006, 04:32 PM

OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:43 PM

OMG HAPPY OWNED DAY ICEY

You're only pointing out the obvious.

you should see him in a skirt. I'm not sure if he shaves his body or just doesn't grow hair.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:45 PM
You're only pointing out the obviouse.

you should see him in a skirt. I'm not sure if he shaves his body or just doesn't grow hair.

Gee thanks, appreciate it fellow Dolphins fan.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Gee thanks, appreciate it fellow Dolphins fan.

the difference between you and I, I like the Miami Dolphins football team. you just like sticking your bald dick in a dolphins breathing hole.

sicko!

cnc66
08-17-2006, 04:50 PM
a blowhole buggerer

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:51 PM
the difference between you and I, I like the Miami Dolphins football team. you just like sticking your bald dick in a dolphins breathing hole.

sicko!

:shakeno: You got problems man, real problems. Your just as bad as these trolls.

But, if it makes you feel good to type this non-sense, then go ahead!!!

Yeah, I'm the sicko.:shakeno:

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 04:53 PM

sicko!

It's a lifelong pattern of random assault. He learned it in prison. You know what prisoners do? In prison?

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:53 PM
:shakeno: You got problems man, real problems. Your just as bad as these trolls.

But, if it makes you feel good to type this non-sense, then go ahead!!!

Yeah, I'm the sicko.:shakeno:

that's prime time OWNAGE right there.

should I walk out now with my pride or are you gonna continue to blast me with this ownage?

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:54 PM
It's a lifelong pattern of random assault. He learned it in prison. You know what prisoners do? In prison?

Gee, what a coinicidence look who shows up, to talk more non-sense.

Sick FREAK!!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:54 PM
a blowhole buggerer

some call it buggerer, I call it gross.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Gee, what a coinicidence look who shows up, to talk more non-sense.

Sick FREAK!!!!

sick freak = Dolphin blow hole fu<ker

talk about the pot calling the kelte black.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:56 PM
that's prime time OWNAGE right there.

should I walk out now with my pride or are you gonna continue to blast me with this ownage?

Whatever you want to say man, make a sig bad mouthing me, whatever makes you feel like a tough funny guy.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 04:57 PM
sick freak = Dolphin blow hole fu<ker

talk about the pot calling the kelte black.

You sure know alot about that blowhole thing, talking from expierience, oh wait yes you are.

Okay now go ahead ,and disrespect me more...waiting for a great response here, .........

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 04:58 PM

Make ice wear the normal prison issue instead of his favorite outfitt, the french maid outfitt.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Make ice wear the normal prison issue instead of his favorite outfitt, the french maid outfitt.

:shakeno:

Chip Douglas

He ain't that creative - He's in the Scrabble club, though.

Spray Mucus
Whatever you want to say man, make a sig bad mouthing me, whatever makes you feel like a tough funny guy.

it's not a sig you idiot...

oh man your stupid!

quick edit this reply before more people laugh at you!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:01 PM

Your pathetic, plain and simple!!!!!!

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:01 PM

Ice is getting mad, he's sticking his boobies out

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:02 PM
it's not a sig you idiot...

oh man your stupid!

quick edit this reply before more people laugh at you!

Whatever man, I don't give a crap what some wannabe tough guy behind a keyboard types, so go ahead keep typing your BS!!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:02 PM

pffft!

You sure know alot about that blowhole thing, talking from expierience, oh wait yes you are.

not creative my right eye!

cnc66
08-17-2006, 05:03 PM
holy moly...I AM blonde...you guys are really at each other... mannnnnnn, I'm so disappointed I think I'll go touch myself...

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:05 PM
pffft!

not creative my right eye!

My mistake, Ice really is creative. He's been workin' here at the D.Q. for about, um... eight months? Seven? I don't know, somethin' like that, it's fun. Just do the cones... make sundaes, make Blizzards, 'n... put stuff on 'em, 'n... see a lot of people come in, a lot of people come to the D.Q... burgers... ice cream... anything, you know? Cokes... just drive in and get a Coke, if you're thirsty.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Ice is getting mad, he's sticking his boobies out

he developed at a young age... the family dog strated humping him once he turned 4

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:08 PM
holy moly...I AM blonde...you guys are really at each other... mannnnnnn, I'm so disappointed I think I'll go touch myself...

that makes ice hawt!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:08 PM
he developed at a young age... the family dog strated humping him once he turned 4

Your post would be funny if you could spell, take Chips D**K out of your mouth and you might be able to type better!!!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:09 PM
Whatever man, I don't give a crap what some wannabe tough guy behind a keyboard types, so go ahead keep typing your BS!!!!

your the Los Loney boy who is the kind of smack right? So who exactly is TRYING to act tought?

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:09 PM

T'was all those paint chips - paint chips give you large breastesus

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:11 PM
your the Los Loney boy who is the kind of smack right? So who exactly is TRYING to act tought?

What the hell did you just write, hey spell check is your friend.
I'm just responding to posts, not acting anything.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Your post would be funny if you could spell, take Chips D**K out of your mouth and you might be able to type better!!!!!

dick isn't filtered... go ahead and type it out.

the sadest thing is you just STOLE my joke and used it against me.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153380

somebody find me a owned picture please.

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:12 PM

Jealous? Listen, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.

cnc66
08-17-2006, 05:12 PM
snooze ya lose

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:13 PM
dick isn't filtered... go ahead and type it out.

the sadest thing is you just STOLE my joke and used it against me.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153380

somebody find me a owned picture please.

Oh I didn't know you had it copyrighted, sorry about the DICK in your mouth response.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Jealous? Listen, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.

No you can do whatever it is you do to your best friend Spray!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:15 PM
What the hell did you just write, hey spell check is your friend.
I'm just responding to posts, not acting anything.

so pointing out typos are your only line of defense?

must be, I don't see anybody helping defend you...

Pats fan is right, nobody likes you...NOBODY!

why do you think your mom moved your bed and dresser outside with scruffy the family dog, so you can get laid? no! it was because you bug!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:17 PM

why do you think your mom moved your bed and dresser outside with scruffy the family dog, so you can get laid? no! it was because you bug!

Then why is your lady always at my crib and your kid calling me DADDY???

cnc66
"I" like you efn bully... wait...elfin bully

Spray Mucus
Oh I didn't know you had it copyrighted, sorry about the DICK in your mouth response.

nah, go ahead and use it, it was a weak joke as is, so use it till your blue in the face...

all your doing is admitting I'm your daddy!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:19 PM
nah, go ahead and use it, it was a weak joke as is, so use it till your blue in the face...

all your doing is admitting I'm your daddy!

That is the funniest thing you said yet :lol:

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:20 PM

That sucks, Ice - without mom, i guess you're now forced to write your own name on the back of your underpants

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Then why is your lady always at my crib and your kid calling me DADDY???

My lady is always at your crib because she gets paid $20 an hour to babysit you while your parents are out, aparently little icy has a problem looking up internet porn.

and my kid is young, so his words get jumbled, he wasn't calling you daddy. he was calling you FATTY!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
My lady is always at your crib because she gets paid $20 an hour to babysit you while your parents are out, aparently little has a problem looking up internet porn.

and my kid is young, so his words get jumbled, he wasn't calling you daddy. he was calling you FATTY!

You just keep believing that and you will be okay!!!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:24 PM
You just keep believing that and you will be okay!!!!!

man, I almost feel like I am playing football against a bunch of pre-schoolers.

your comebacks are weak... You really should remove yourself from the Los Loney boys.

I almost feel bad. Thanx for playing though ice.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:25 PM

your comebacks are weak... You really should remove yourself from the Los Loney boys.

You wanna play with pre-schoolers, damn your as bad as WTE, PERVERT:shakeno:

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:27 PM

and hand over the milk money

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:29 PM
You wanna play with pre-schoolers, damn your as bad as WTE, PERVERT:shakeno:

well I'm playing with you, just not in the way you like it.

so how many PM's have you sent L2G to come to yuor rescue? and don't lie! I see all!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:32 PM
well I'm playing with you, just not in the way you like it.

so how many PM's have you sent L2G to come to yuor rescue? and don't lie! I see all!
You like talking about playing with guys, and little kids, damn no wonder your lady begged me to be your kids DADDY, but I sent them on there way. Don't need whiney people around me, plus your a weak A** PUNK and you know it too, Mr. Tough guy!!!!!

Please, I don't need help for a tough guy behind a keyboard.
Not to mention L2g owned you so many times, oh should I PM LINK he made you cry, or you don't want to go there right?????

cnc66
08-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Here....THIS is what you two need to do...

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/beso4ir1lv.gif

then last man standing.....

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Here....THIS is what you two need to do...

http://www.maj.com/gallery/ispeakvinglish/GIF/beso4ir1lv.gif

then last man standing.....

Hell yeah, I am down for that!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:49 PM
You like talking about playing with guys, and little kids, damn no wonder your lady begged me to be your kids DADDY, but I sent them on there way. Don't need whiney people around me, plus your a weak A** PUNK and you know it too, Mr. Tough guy!!!!!

listen you pice of repeating sh!t... get some new material!

the Lady thing is weak, the daddy thing is weak, the gay thing is weak. And you keep talking about a tough guy behind a computer. yet

plus your a weak A** PUNK and you know it too

who is TRYING to sound like a tough guy?

I think I may be able to handle a kid who sits in front of a compute 24/7, lives off of cheetos and masterbation.

Please, I don't need help for a tough guy behind a keyboard.
Not to mention L2g owned you so many times, oh should I PM LINK he made you cry, or you don't want to go there right?????

looks like mommy forgott to put your meds in the ninja turtle lunch box today.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Hell yeah, I am down for that!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you are.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:50 PM
listen you pice of repeating sh!t... get some new material!

the Lady thing is weak, the daddy thing is weak, the gay thing is weak. And you keep talking about a tough guy behind a computer. yet

who is TRYING to sound like a tough guy?

I think I may be able to handle a kid who sits in front of a compute 24/7, lives off of cheetos and masterbation.

looks like mommy forgott to put your meds in the ninja turtle lunch box today.

WOW, touched a nerve??? It must have taken you awhile to do all that.

Go play with yourself and call it a day ok!!!!!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm sure you are.

Are you scared???? YES, make you cry so fast, you little B***H!!!!!!

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:52 PM
WOW, touched a nerve??? It must have taken you awhile to do all that.

Go play with yourself and call it a day ok!!!!!

actually I left, but I smelt fear and came back to the depths.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:54 PM
actually I left, but I smelt fear and came back to the depths.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, weak.. whatever Spray.

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM

Pretty strong words for a fella who just got off the boat with nothing but his dancers belt and a tube of chapstick

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 05:55 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

this is down right funny!

that's it after I get done fu<king your mother, I'm gonna beat you with your own Gi-Joe belt.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 05:57 PM

that's it after I get done fu<king your mother, I'm gonna beat you with your own Gi-Joe belt.

Hey, I'll roll down to the OC!!!!!!!!

You talk all this trash.Mr. Tough guy..ohhh I'm a thread Hijacker WOW!!!!!

Wow, he brought up the MOM jokes, clever!!!!

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 06:00 PM

Ice reminds of me the olden days, in Paris, when men use to slap each other with white leather gloves, you know, "Oh, D'Artagnan, how dare you speak to me that way". And Smack Em'.

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Pretty strong words for a fella who just got off the boat with nothing but his dancers belt and a tube of chapstick

Okay Mr. DumbA**, you need to just leave, your worthless :sidelol:

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Ice reminds of me the olden days, in Paris, when men use to slap each other with white leather gloves, you know, "Oh, D'Artagnan, how dare you speak to me that way". And Smack Em'.

:lol: You sure know alot about the gay stuff and guys slapping each other.

Your not even worth it, your IGNORED..:lol:

MARINO1384
08-17-2006, 06:02 PM

dude whats your problem?

cnc66
08-17-2006, 06:02 PM
you didn't watch the video did you.....

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 06:04 PM

ewww internet fight...

so your gonna come down to OC and we are gonna fight? Do I have that right? Your reading to many comic books son.

oh, and the mom joke... not a joke.

Spray Mucus
08-17-2006, 06:06 PM
you didn't watch the video did you.....

exactly!

icephinfan
08-17-2006, 06:07 PM
ewww internet fight...

so your gonna come down to OC and we are gonna fight? Do I have that right? Your reading to many comic books son.

Your weak man, very weak.

OHHHHHH he wants to have sex with my MOM, because your lady is so worn out from all the guys at the beach, don't be like that man, you can still Butt F*** Chip Douglas!!!!!!

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 06:11 PM
:lol: You sure know alot about the gay stuff and guys slapping each other.

Your not even worth it, your IGNORED..:lol:

I learned it from your wife, Stuart. We we're in the same store one day when she was buying some of your outfits. She was picking you out a nice pantsuit. Btw, your wife has incredible taste in footwear.

MARINO1384
08-17-2006, 06:14 PM
ewww internet fight...

Nah i think your confusing her with the other late 50 year old lady's that you try to get with cuz you figure there prolly horny so there easy........Makes alot of sense considering all you do all day is post stupid a$$ **** in the lounge,thinking your funny,but in reality you annoy the sh!t out of half the people there.....

cnc66
08-17-2006, 06:17 PM
ewww internet fight...

Nah i think your confusing her with the other late 50 year old lady's that you try to get with cuz you figure there prolly horny so there easy........Makes alot of sense considering all you do all day is post stupid a$$ **** in the lounge,thinking your funny,but in reality you annoy the sh!t out of half the people there.....

hey hey hey...leave the only ladies left for me, TO me...don't be giving them to him...old guys need action too.... let the lazy efr get his own scrumfp

Chip Douglas
08-17-2006, 06:17 PM

That's a wonderful story, Marino1384. I noticed you've stopped stuttering.

MARINO1384
08-17-2006, 06:26 PM
[quote=MARINO1384]

That's a wonderful story, Marino1384. I noticed you've stopped stuttering.

ok? thats nice considering where on a freakin computer,dumba$$

MARINO1384
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
hey hey hey...leave the only ladies left for me, TO me...don't be giving them to him...old guys need action too.... let the lazy efr get his own scrumfp

:lol:

Shula Come Back!
08-17-2006, 06:37 PM
I cannot believe this is happening....this is like dolfan on dolfan crime.....it needs to be stopped.....I can't believe i'm actually upset over this.....ice and spray were two of the first friends I made on here....this sickens me....I'm going to go look at porn.....oh wait...i was gonna do that anyway!!!!! Can't we all just get along??????

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 09:41 AM
:sidelol: Not only does Poopsicle Man get butt whipped by Spray, not a single Los Lonely for Boys member comes to his assistance!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

What a bunch of wussies!!! :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh, yeah, I forgot!

Happy Owned Day, Los Lonely Boys!!! :wave:

greatwade
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM
oh snap! somebody got owned!! LOL!L!L!L!L!L!11!!!!!!

Chip Douglas
08-18-2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 10:16 AM
I think Poopsicle Man is off licking his wounded ego in private -- or maybe he smashed his computer and is now trying to mortgage his Yugo to buy another. :lol:

like2god
08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
I think Poopsicle Man is off licking his wounded ego in private -- or maybe he smashed his computer and is now trying to mortgage his Yugo to buy another. :lol:

Kinzua, When are you going to realize that nobody cares what your opinion is. You have been replaced by new and better trolls. Trolls that actually will respond to a question, instead of hiding behind a :sidelol: or a :nana: .

:shakeno:

greatwade
08-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Who wants to **** with Hollywood Cole?

Chip Douglas
08-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Who wants to **** with Hollywood Cole?

But in actuality it's only about 3 A.M. and three los lonelies just don' got hauled off in the ambulance

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 01:06 PM
But in actuality it's only about 3 A.M. and three los lonelies just don' got hauled off in the ambulance

Darn it ice, were you trying to fu<k the pool jets again down at the local public pool AGAIN?

cnc66
08-18-2006, 01:18 PM
you are so mean...

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 01:32 PM
you are so mean...

what? it's true Ray Lucas did kill the fins 02 season!

timbalu
08-18-2006, 01:32 PM

Ahhhhh, Sooo-ie Sooo-ie's logged on ! You must have finished "entertaining " your self with that pressure washer. Yeah, 2500 p.s.i. would remove a fair amount of crust from, even, a "cretin" like you !!

like2god
08-18-2006, 01:33 PM
what? it's true Ray Lucas did kill the fins 02 season!

You know what he is refering to Spray.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 02:15 PM
:sidelol: Not only does Poopsicle Man get butt whipped by SprayWhere? I must have missed it. Must have been some other thread, because it surely didn't happen here.
not a single Los Lonely for Boys member comes to his assistance!Why? I'm here to slap a few trolls upside the head, not get involved in internecine fights.

What a bunch of wussies!!! :sidelol:<using his Kidszoo-level of reading comprehension>Yes, I'm glad that you called the Jills out on that! Those Jills sure are a bunch of wussies!

Oh, yeah...

ANSWER
THE
POSTS!!!!

(and)

HAVE A
HAPPY
OWNED
DAY!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot!

Happy Owned Day, Los Lonely Boys!!! :wave:Just waiting for your next venture in self-ownage. Although you're going to have to work hard to outdo your previous examples.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 02:31 PM
You know what he is refering to Spray.

I love this game...

is it yes/no questions like usual?

cnc66
08-18-2006, 02:32 PM
I love this game...

is it yes/no questions like usual?

welllll, yes and no....

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 02:34 PM
welllll, yes and no....

would most people refere to it as a smaller horse?

cnc66
08-18-2006, 02:38 PM
would most people refere to it as a smaller horse?

wait...lemmi go back and reread some posts...I'm missing sumpin' again....

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 02:42 PM
wait...lemmi go back and reread some posts...I'm missing sumpin' again....

your left sock?

mine has lost the elasticity and kinda droops, don't you hate that?

I assume ice is off humping a blowhole somewhere?

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 02:52 PM
your left sock?

mine has lost the elasticity and kinda droops, don't you hate that?

I assume ice is off humping a blowhole somewhere?

Aww still talking about me and thinking of me I see, well if it makes you feel good.

No just your wife again!!!!

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 02:55 PM
:sidelol: Not only does Poopsicle Man get butt whipped by Spray, not a single Los Lonely for Boys member comes to his assistance!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

What a bunch of wussies!!! :sidelol:

You must be joking, if you seriously think I give a damn, what Gay Mucas or Dick Douglas say about me. yeah right, nobody whipped me.

Please Kinzua your going to have to do better than that.

Spray has nothing better to do, besides bring my name up and talk about me in other threads.But, it makes him feel good, so whatever.

Oh, and KINZUA when are you going to answer the question from L2G?????:shakeno:

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 02:55 PM
Aww still talking about me and thinking of me I see, well if it makes you feel good.

No just your wife again!!!!

just because you printed a picture of my wife, hole punched a slot where her Va-JJ would be, and you bone it till you cum (4 seonds is ur personal recond)...

doesn't mean your actually boning my wife.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
Action in the depths go NOW! from Spray calling his backup :lol:

Yeah you better call for all your back up you F***ING P***Y!!!!

LOSER!!!

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 02:57 PM
just because you printed a picture of my wife, hole punched a slot where her Va-JJ would be, and you bone it till you cum (4 seonds is ur personal recond)...

doesn't mean your actually boning my wife.

WEAK!!!!!!:sidelol:

greatwade
08-18-2006, 02:58 PM

:hi5: :cooldude:=you

cnc66
08-18-2006, 02:58 PM
well, now everyone is present...why don't you two kiss and make up...haven't you embarrassed us enough with your infighting... in front of the company and EVERYTHING...can't you hear the enemy laughing AT you...

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 02:59 PM
You must be joking, if you seriously think I give a damn, what Gay Mucas or Dick Douglas say about me. yeah right, nobody whipped me.

Spray has nothing better to do, besides bring my name up and talk about me in other threads.But, it makes him feel good, so whatever.

I'm only filling the void your father left after he skiped town.

your should be thankful somebody is actually paying attention to you.

The guy who will "ROLL" his fat arse 35 miles to kiss me is calling me gay?

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
well, now everyone is present...why don't you two kiss and make up...haven't you embarrassed us enough with your infighting... in front of the company and EVERYTHING...can't you hear the enemy laughing AT you...

Hey, I didn't start this non-sense. Spray has a man crush on me or something. I have no idea, but like I said it makes him feel good to talk this non-sense, so I just sit back and watch it. I respond because it's fun to make him all pissed off. I'm having fun here and he is taking it personally, so whatever.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:02 PM
Action in the depths go NOW! from Spray calling his backup :lol:

Yeah you better call for all your back up you F***ING P***Y!!!!

LOSER!!!

awwww, icey fewings are hurt!

it's nice to have friends ice, heres a quarter. maybe you can go buy one, if you can't find one for that price, maybe you can find a new sense of humor in the bargain isle.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm only filling the void your father left after he skiped town.

your should be thankful somebody is actually paying attention to you.

The guy who will "ROLL" his fat arse 35 miles to kiss me is calling me gay?

You make no sense..:sidelol:

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm here to observe kid-o, not back up. I'm fascinated by both ownage & boys that call themselves lost & lonely. I'll be damned if I'll waste my time trading barbs with troglodytes. I did have to look up internecine though. So this venture wasn't completely worthless. Goo times.

....and, lastly...while lurking in 3am, can you say hello once in awhile?? Rate my perfomance if you could. It's multiple choice (see the pillow). Internecine! Who talks like that! Talk about a man-crush, who is that seaman?

Chip Douglas

it's nice to have friends ice, heres a quarter. maybe you can go buy one, if you can't find one for that price, maybe you can find a new sense of humor in the bargain isle.

ice has plenty of friends*

*my space friends

cnc66
ohhh kay...as long as SOMEONE is having fun...carry on...the enemy hasn't laughed itself to death yet...

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM
WEAK!!!!!!:sidelol:

another high quality come back was brought to you by ice.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:04 PM

Just proves my point, you start this non-sense and can't fight your own battles, your weak and pathetic. Go start another 10 threads in the lounge and hijack good threads in the main forum.

Well, if you give me your last quarter, how are you going to buy food. OH wait the food stamps are still rolling in.:lol:

Chip Douglas
08-18-2006, 03:05 PM
ohhh kay...as long as SOMEONE is having fun...carry on...the enemy hasn't laughed itself to death yet...

Dindn't you hear? Ice says he's having a wonderful time and he's thinking of changing his name to Spike.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey, I didn't start this non-sense. Spray has a man crush on me or something. I have no idea, but like I said it makes him feel good to talk this non-sense, so I just sit back and watch it. I respond because it's fun to make him all pissed off. I'm having fun here and he is taking it personally, so whatever.

did you forgett to take your flintstone vitamin this morning?

Mommy can you drive me down to anaheim, this guy is picking on me, I bought this cool light saber on ebay, I think I can kill him with it.

admin admin, can you please punish spray, he's beeing a meany head again! :boohoo:

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:08 PM
You make no sense..:sidelol:

and you make no sperm. bad cheese grating acident as a kid... right chip?

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:09 PM
did you forgett to take your flintstone vitamin this morning?

Mommy can you drive me down to anaheim, this guy is picking on me, I bought this cool light saber on ebay, I think I can kill him with it.

admin admin, can you please punish spray, he's beeing a meany head again! :boohoo:

Why are you being a DICK, I mean damn okay you love me you have a mancrush on me. ENOUGH, i don't like you never will. I'm not gay like you alright.

You will never meet me face to face, WEAK PUNK!!!!

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:10 PM

it's nice to have friends ice, heres a quarter. maybe you can go buy one, if you can't find one for that price, maybe you can find a new sense of humor in the bargain isle.:spam: :spam: :spam:

Chip Douglas
08-18-2006, 03:12 PM
and you make no sperm. bad cheese grating acident as a kid... right chip?

no wonder he's having troubles with his pipes - and i thought it was just a crush on the plumber

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Just proves my point, you start this non-sense and can't fight your own battles, your weak and pathetic. Go start another 10 threads in the lounge and hijack good threads in the main forum.

you seem to know a lot about my posts. who is following who?

is mom assisting you with the comebacks today?

Well, if you give me your last quarter, how are you going to buy food. OH wait the food stamps are still rolling in.:lol:

Food stamps got your family through college, well that and collecting cans.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Okay everybody here it is, Spray Mucas has some sort of mancrush on me. He is always talking about me, thinking of me and follows me around FH trying to harrass me. He just sounds stupid, saying things that make no sense.

He is always talking about non-sense and humping blowholes, I mean who talks about stupid crap like that. It's all non-sense.

But, it makes him feel so good to bring my name up and say dumb things.

Whatever floats your boat. So go ahead keep talking non-sense if you must.

So go ahead Spray respond to this post with more dumb things, were all waiting to read the non-sense from Spray Mucas.

Okay here we go :shakeno:

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:18 PM
okay, maybe I will do more than just observe. Peeve of mine, spelling/grammar errors (3 time rodeo champ). Bigger peeve, when arrogant little pissants attempt to bold another poster's errors when their own posts are littered with errors. So here ya go, punk:

One is correct, one isn't. You decide. Better accept it, if you are going to dish it.

/never used spell check a day in my life, beyotch.

Well, it's ok to back up your friend or boyfriend, I know you guys like it 2 on one, but sorry PUNK as you said, I don't roll like that.

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:18 PM
It's a damn shame that Spray feels the need to start sh*t with a fellow FH member. I think you can be a very funny guy at times Spray, but you seem to be spamming the FH boards more than ever. Not cool at all bro.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Why are you being a DICK, I mean damn okay you love me you have a mancrush on me. ENOUGH, i don't like you never will. I'm not gay like you alright.

all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy

You will never meet me face to face, WEAK PUNK!!!!

we all know why you want to meet me icy. you want a kiss, like in the video.

you don't roll like that, indeed.

look everybody ice is showing off his muscles. now put that thing back in your pants before the family dog mistakes it for a treat.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:19 PM
:spam: :spam: :spam:

good evaluation. Spam does have more personality than ice.

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:21 PM
good evaluation. Spam does have more personality than ice.

The evaluation was more about the overall downhill quality of your posts in recent weeks.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:23 PM
all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy all gay and no play, makes icy a dull boy

we all know why you want to meet me icy. you want a kiss, like in the video.

you don't roll like that, indeed.

look everybody ice is showing off his muscles. now put that thing back in your pants before the family dog mistakes it for a treat.

Another quality post:shakeno:

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Well, it's ok to back up your friend or boyfriend, I know you guys like it 2 on one, but sorry PUNK as you said, I don't roll like that.

easy tiger. Don't even pretend to know me. I would **** you up in under 3 seconds.

See this **** just gets on my nerves Spray. I'll hold you responsible if this little **** gets under my skin. It's Friday, and it's all good.

I deleted that post, Ice. Do yourself a favor, and shut the **** up when adults are talking....

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Another quality post:shakeno:

did you... did...

yes, you did, you just stole my exact reply that was used not even 10 minutes prior.

good show, King of smack talkers los lonely boy!

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:30 PM
easy tiger. Don't even pretend to know me. I would **** you up in under 3 seconds.

See this **** just gets on my nerves Spray. I'll hold you responsible if this little **** gets under my skin. It's Friday, and it's all good.

I deleted that post, Ice. Do yourself a favor, and shut the **** up when adults are talking....

Yeah, okay another tough guy behind a keyboard, so you want to **** me in under 3 seconds, no thanks.

Hey if you deleted the post then cool, but I'm going to defend myself.

Hey you got involved when this wasn't your place to get involved. So if your getting uptight that is your fault.

I'm just responding and having fun.

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:31 PM

GreatWade ?

Great + Wade.........I fail to see the connection :confused2

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah, okay another tough guy behind a keyboard, so you want to **** me in under 3 seconds, no thanks.

Hey if you deleted the post then cool, but I'm going to defend myself.

Hey you got involved when this wasn't your place to get involved. So if your getting uptight that is your fault.
Does this constitute ownage yet? I so hope I get owned soon.

1) I'm more above the keyboard
2) I don't want to have to **** up, but it is plausible
3) I can post where I want, you're not the boss of me!
4) it is my place, I'm certain you are a rat, and you know what they say:

Snitches Get Stiches

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:35 PM
GreatWade ?

Great + Wade.........I fail to see the connection :confused2

:confused: Are you seriously curious, or is this more of the SMACK stuff.. I'm being honest, I never thought to come here to talk ****.

Let me know before I respond, God. funnah.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:35 PM

clever boy with the gay refrence AGAIN!

so let's see, how many come backs does ice have

"yeah you're tough"
"you're gay"
"I'm not gay"
"this is nonsense"
"I boned your wife"

yeah that about sums it up. You have almost 13K post that count and you constantly loop these four gems.

Spam sandwhich anybody?

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:36 PM

2) I don't want to have to **** yup UP, but it is plausible

Snitches Get Stiches

I guess, whatever makes you happy. But what is with all the street fight talk, are you trying to tell us all you know how to fight??????

You still seem to miss my point, but whatever. I can see you just want to trash talk, but things were different in the MIAMI HEAT THREAD.

Dude, if your getting upset, not my fault. But, I am only responding to you guys.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:38 PM

2) I don't want to have to **** up, but it is plausible

Snitches Get Stiches

not only does he post 1K per week but he also taddles 1k per week.

probaly just reported this reply.

icephinfan
clever boy with the gay refrence AGAIN!

so let's see, how many come backs does ice have

"yeah you're tough"
"you're gay"
"I'm not gay"
"this is nonsense"
"I boned your wife"

yeah that about sums it up. You have almost 13K postthat count and you constantly look these four gems.

Spam sandwhich anybody?

See, I post about Miami Dolphins Football, the reason for this web site. having fun. If you only come here to talk non-sense, then hey knock yourself out. Your the one taking it personally. but, thanks for responding to me and posting all this, your helping my post count!!!:D

Chip Douglas
L2G and Ice have a fantastic relationship and it's very physical, although Ice still pushes all his buttons. They have so much in common, they both love soup and sugar snap peas, both love the Lifetime channel, and talking and not talking. They could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 03:40 PM

Nah, not 1000, but maybe if you keep posting it will be.

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:40 PM
:confused: Are you seriously curious, or is this more of the SMACK stuff.. I'm being honest, I never thought to come here to talk ****.

Let me know before I respond, God. funnah.
I happen to find you amusing, but you and Spray have been spamming here, spamming the lounge, and from what I hear you are spamming canesheaven. When does it end?

If anyone outside of 3am (and I hate to make it into a "crew" thing) posted this sh*t we would receive warning points and have our posts moved or deleted. Why is it that you get free reign? I know that I have received points for making threads that were "in the wrong forum", have you?

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:43 PM

Hey, are we not supposed to report violations? The only time we have reported anything is when someone tries to use a 2nd username to get around their ban. And I did report someone when they spammed my personal email. Is that wrong, Spray?

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 03:44 PM
See, I post about Miami Dolphins Football, the reason for this web site. having fun. If you only come here to talk non-sense, then hey knock yourself out. Your the one taking it personally. but, thanks for responding to me and posting all this, your helping my post count!!!:D

to bad I can't help you with your personal hygiene.

Lappy
08-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Guys seriously, I love a good time but this is getting personal.

I know I'm the hottest guy on this site!

Enough already!

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I happen to find you amusing, but you and Spray have been spamming here, spamming the lounge, and from what I hear you are spamming canesheaven. When does it end?

If anyone outside of 3am (and I hate to make it into a "crew" thing) posted this sh*t we would receive warning points and have our posts moved or deleted. Why is it that you get free reign? I know that I have received points for making threads that were "in the wrong forum", have you?

serious ? for you bro, how is what I post spam, and you and your buddy have WAY more posts than me, but it's all good solid information and such?

never even been HERE b4 today.
I submit links in the lounge and comment
I do the same in the spam lounge and comment (they even ASK me to post
in the Eye, imagine THAT)

And what this **** - 'from what I hear'? You have a tattle network going??

Ice, I have no problem with you. As you said, I think we batted back in forth in my beloved Heat thread. I'd be happy to broker a truce with you and Spray. Why waste each others time, if apparently you can't get along?

Ice2God. I find it rich, and you to be a flipping moron, to make fun of a username which uses the word GREAT in it. When said moron's username has the word GOD in it. My last name is Greaton, Albert. I don't suppose yours is God?

greatwade
08-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Guys seriously, I love a good time but this is getting personal.

I know I'm the hottest guy on this site!

Enough already!

damn skippy. Enough of this nonsense. Spray, amscray from this place. Ice, he is very sorry for being rude. And God, you spam, he spams, we all spam.

Lappy lets you and me go get a cupcake in the Hawk thread. C ya.

Lappy
08-18-2006, 03:51 PM
serious ? for you bro, how is what I post spam, and you and your buddy have WAY more posts than me, but it's all good solid information and such?

Ice, I have no problem with you. As you said, I think we batted back in forth in my beloved Heat thread. I'd be happy to broker a truce with you and Spray. Why waste each others time, if apparently you can't get along?

Ice2God. I find it rich, and you to be a flipping moron, to make fun of a username which uses the word GREAT in it. When said moron's username has the word GOD in it. My last name is Greaton, Albert. I don't suppose yours is God?

Mine is! Maybe we're brothers! Is your family from Yugoslavia too?

like2god
08-18-2006, 03:54 PM

GW, I am refering to the content of your posts in the lounge and elsewhere. If we were to post some of the stuff that you guys do we would receive points. I had it happen to me already. If I jumped into every thread and hijacked it like you guys do, I wouldn't last very long. I also received a warning just a few weeks ago for posting here in the depths the same way you guys do in the lounge (which is supposed to be a higher quality forum). You guys are welcome here, but this sh*t with Ice is over the top ret@rded.

No tattle network, just a few people have mentioned it, that's all.

It wasn't making fun of your name, I found it ironic that your name is "Greatwade" and this nonsense from you guys was anything but "great". Bad joke? Perhaps, but I stand by it.

like2god
08-18-2006, 04:05 PM
I would love a response from someone. Spray? Wade?

Like I said I find you guys amusing, but this is way over the top. Not funny at all. Coming in here and targeting one guy and for what? Doesn't make sense. Even cnc66 has been telling you to settle down. We don't rush into the 3am thread to start crap, sometimes we will respond to you in the lounge but most of the time you guys are too into your own thing to even notice. What purpose does this display serve?

greatwade
08-18-2006, 04:08 PM

Like I said I find you guys amusing, but this is way over the top. Not funny at all. Coming in here and targeting one guy and for what? Doesn't make sense. Even cnc66 has been telling you to settle down. We don't rush into the 3am thread to start crap, sometimes we will respond to you in the lounge but most of the time you guys are too into your own thing to even notice. What purpose does this display serve?

its over. won't happen again. 1000 apologies. I have nothing against either of you. Spray, Chip, etc dont either. Just brotherly love. My oldest brothers once hung my younger (still older than me) brother by his undies from the handle on a sliding glass door. For hours.

But tis over. I'll police it if you like. Let's just lay off the 'you guys spam' reports and I'll be sure no insults come your way. Deal? Cheers, and of course, Go :dolphins:

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Every
Time
A
Dolphin
Fan
Attacks
A
Fellow
Dolphin
Fan,
God

(and no, I don't mean L2G)

Kills
A
Kitten!

(And, yes, I'm just kidding... just hope I got enough people to smile to end this nonsense.)

anditsgood
08-18-2006, 05:02 PM

i got to say i enjoyed it immensely

now only if miss fit could come in and post his ever so clever he/she/it, this thread may be worthy of a sticky

:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 05:07 PM

now only if miss fit could come in and post his ever so clever he/she/it, this thread may be worthy of a sticky

:sidelol:He/she/it
Now all this thread lacks is a "spelling nazi" from andimgay

anditsgood
08-18-2006, 05:11 PM
He/she/it
Now all this thread lacks is a "spelling nazi" from andimgay

well i got to make a typo so you can point it out

duhhhhhh :dolphins:

BradyGodofFish
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM

well personally I think the Here Fishy Fishy Fishy thread ought to be a sticky :D

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 05:25 PM
well i got to make a typo so you can point it out

duhhhhhh :dolphins:And then your whining can begin. "Waaaaaah! Why does EBMisfit have to keep pointing out how andimgay is a hermaphroditic reject who isn't smart enough to graduate from kindergarten?":D

BradyGodofFish
08-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Every
Time
A
Dolphin
Fan
Attacks
A
Fellow
Dolphin
Fan,
God

(and no, I don't mean L2G)

Kills
A
Kitten!

(And, yes, I'm just kidding... just hope I got enough people to smile to end this nonsense.)

he doesn't kill kittens, he makes them multiply :lol:

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 05:29 PM
well personally I think the Here Fishy Fishy Fishy thread ought to be a sticky :DMe too. It's fun watching you Patsy fans getting owned over and over again.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 05:30 PM
he doesn't kill kittens, he makes them multiply :lol:That must make them smarter than Patsy fans, who have yet to learn how to add.

Spray Mucus
08-18-2006, 05:35 PM
well personally I think the Here Fishy Fishy Fishy thread ought to be a sticky :D

only thing sticky is your collection of blue boy magazines, and your keyboard.

TotoreMexico
08-18-2006, 05:39 PM
only thing sticky is your collection of blue boy magazines, and your keyboard.

like2god
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM

Oh yeah, I think every single one of my posts should be a sticky. :wink:

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh yeah, I think every single one of my posts should be a sticky. :wink:

But, ofcourse:D

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 06:00 PM
Well, they certainly put up a good fight...

:lol:I knew I couldn't say that and keep from laughing.