Bjorn
08-17-2006, 11:50 AM
QB: Tom Brady, Eli Manning, Chris Simms

RB: Edge, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson, Marion Barber

WR: Hines Ward, Plaxico Burress, Joe Horn, Derrick Mason

TE: Chris Cooley, Ben Watson

DST: Colts, Bengals

K: David Akers

This was a ten man league and I think I came out very well. Give me your opinions.

fins5423
08-17-2006, 01:09 PM
everything looks good, but I think you should have some worry in your TE's other than that, its a pretty solid team

Motion
08-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Pretty soild, mediocre WRs IMO but not bad by any means

Bjorn
08-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Thanks for your opinions. I think I will be alright with Cooley, last year when he got hot he tore it up, and I am considering Ben Watson a sleeper because of the lack of recieving talent in NE.. With my WRs, I know they are the best in the league but I do think they are solid. They are all #1's on their respected teams. I have 5 teams on ESPN and this is my favorite one.

Philter25
08-17-2006, 02:36 PM
everything looks good, but I think you should have some worry in your TE's other than that, its a pretty solid team huh? some worry? What are you talking about?

Cooley is solid. He is only in trouble if he plays in a league that starts 2 TEs for some reason..... you need a backup for 1 week in the season.

gBORI305
08-17-2006, 03:56 PM
I have about 4 spots open in my league ..PIGSKIN FFL..Check it out..We need some competition in there...

fins5423
08-17-2006, 04:11 PM
huh? some worry? What are you talking about?

Cooley is solid. He is only in trouble if he plays in a league that starts 2 TEs for some reason..... you need a backup for 1 week in the season.

Yeah Cooley is OK, but Washington has a lot of talent around them with Santana Moss, Brandon Loyd, Cliton Portis, and Antwan Randle el...Im just saying there is better TEs to chose from...Todd Heap, Jeremy Shockey, Alge Crumpler, Antonio Gates, Randy Mcmicheal, Tony Gonalez, Jason Witten, I would chose any of those guys over Cooley

VINsanity10
08-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Yeah Cooley is OK, but Washington has a lot of talent around them with Santana Moss, Brandon Loyd, Cliton Portis, and Antwan Randle el...Im just saying there is better TEs to chose from...Todd Heap, Jeremy Shockey, Alge Crumpler, Antonio Gates, Randy Mcmicheal, Tony Gonalez, Jason Witten, I would chose any of those guys over Cooley

yea i agree

Cooley isnt that good bc he has Mark Brunell throwing to him. The only time they use him is in the red zone so if your in a league for receptions then trade him

Kdawg954
08-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Man I hate Cooley lol, he had a 3 TD game last year had me panicing in a playoff game I believe. I beat the guy by like 2 fantasy points . . Cooley wants to put on the game of his life. Nah I mean he is only a decent option at TE . . he was used more last year because of the lack of receivers in the Redskins offense, but they are loaded now. But the fact that u got Ben Watson makes up for it, he will be good IMO. Be careful at RB, u are thin man and I think ure D might be shaky also . . I know both of them were good last year, but I don't like neither this year, D is a crap shoot tho, so its not that big of a deal.

I think ure receiver situation is excellent man, considering the options u got at other positions, I think u did real good. Good team, 8.5 out of 10, probably the best team in your league as far as overall talent at all positions.

fish fan 4 life
08-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Looks good to me.