PDA

View Full Version : Six Keys that Lead to a Carp Flop

Kinzua
08-17-2006, 01:18 PM
1. NE won't falter unless they lose Brady -- and, no, he won't go to jail for talking to Bonds' trainer. :lol:

2. With Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay Harris, Travis Minor, and the rest of the fine backup RBs in Camp Carp, Finlanders best start a prayer circle for Ronnie Brown's continued good health. :D

3. Neither the weather nor national television will improve Culpepper's ability to read defenses or make good decisions. Neither will help Mike Mularkey make game-time adjustments. :evil:

4. Culpepper is overrated. If he was as good as Carppies believe, he would have never been available. It's not like he lost his job to Tom Brady or Eli Manning. He lost it to Brad Johnson!!! :sidelol:

5. It's not even the second preseason game, and the wheels are falling off the Carp juggerNOT because of injuries. Seth McKinney leaves a big hole on the oline that ol' Fat Bennie fills less than adequately. Jason Taylor has a mysterious back ailment that makes his availability questionable. The Carp's already porous secondary is now more so. :boohoo:

6. Buffalo and New York have gotten better. Miami will have to be lucky to break even within the division, especially since it gets to play all three division rivals back-to-back in December, including a winterfest in the Ralph. :nana:

:thewave:

like2god
08-17-2006, 01:20 PM
http://files.tagworld.com/9c71916c9591328a4cb58bcafd590b4f0dc6.gif (http://files.tagworld.com/9c71916c9591328a4cb58bcafd590b4f0dc6.gif)

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 01:21 PM
:booty: :booty:

:party: 8/17/2006:party:
:rastanana HAPPY OWNED :rastanana
:cake: DAY!!!:cake:
:bob: :bob:

smile

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 01:36 PM
1. NE won't falter unless they lose Brady -- and, no, he won't go to jail for talking to Bonds' trainer. :lol: No kidding, but the man who won 2 of 3 SB's for the Patsies is gone.

2. With Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay Harris, Travis Minor, and the rest of the fine backup RBs in Camp Carp, Finlanders best start a prayer circle for Ronnie Brown's continued good health. :D WTF? Did you see the game? Our backups are fine, we are deep at RB.

3. Neither the weather nor national television will improve Culpepper's ability to read defenses or make good decisions. Neither will help Mike Mularkey make game-time adjustments. :evil: Dream on, Pep and Mularkey will own the Bills' D

4. Culpepper is overrated. If he was as good as Carppies believe, he would have never been available. It's not like he lost his job to Tom Brady or Eli Manning. He lost it to Brad Johnson!!! :sidelol: Overrated? What's his rating? 91.5 or so? 135 TD 86 INT? He had a bad year last year and still rates higher than Losman.

5. It's not even the second preseason game, and the wheels are falling off the Carp juggerNOT because of injuries. Seth McKinney leaves a big hole on the oline that ol' Fat Bennie fills less than adequately. Jason Taylor has a mysterious back ailment that makes his availability questionable. The Carp's already porous secondary is now more so. :boohoo: Ooooh McKinney was nothing special, JT's in pads practicing. The secondary will tighten up as the guys get more time together.

6. Buffalo and New York have gotten better. Miami will have to be lucky to break even within the division, especially since it gets to play all three division rivals back-to-back in December, including a winterfest in the Ralph. The first seven words made me laugh so hard that my eyes teared up and I couldn't finish the rest at first. We proved last year that the Fins can dominate in December. Anything else?

BwanaZulia
08-17-2006, 01:48 PM
The first seven words made me laugh so hard that my eyes teared up and I couldn't finish the rest at first. We proved last year that the Fins can dominate in December. Anything else?

Ahem.

You dominated in December against the most rag tag teams. 5 of your 6 wins came from teams under .500. You barely beat the Jets who on their third string QB, third string RB, second string o-line.

BZ

like2god
08-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Ahem.

You dominated in December against the most rag tag teams. 5 of your 6 wins came from teams under .500. You barely beat the Jets who on their third string QB, third string RB, second string o-line.

BZ

No offense BZ, but not every team on an NFL teams schedule is going to be a SuperBowl contender. You will play some very good teams and you will play some sub .500 teams. You take wins anywhere you can get them.

And come back to us when your Jets can put together a 2 or 3 game winning streak......against any team. :wink: :lol:

BwanaZulia
08-17-2006, 02:30 PM
No offense BZ, but not every team on an NFL teams schedule is going to be a SuperBowl contender. You will play some very good teams and you will play some sub .500 teams. You take wins anywhere you can get them.

And come back to us when your Jets can put together a 2 or 3 game winning streak......against any team. :wink: :lol: .

Totally agree.

But there is a difference between wining in december and "dominating" in December, and the Phins won, but didn't dominate.

W: 33-21 vs the 4-12 Raiders
W: 24-23 vs the 5-11 Bills
W: 23-21 vs the 9-7 SD
W: 24-20 vs the 4-12 Jets
W: 24-10 vs the 4-12 Titans
W: 28-26 vs the Second String Pats

So against four 4-12/5-11 teams, you won by a combined 31 pts. Not really a domination. And barely beating the second string Pats who were resting for their playoff run, was well... what it was.

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Totally agree.

But there is a difference between wining in december and "dominating" in December, and the Phins won, but didn't dominate.

W: 33-21 vs the 4-12 Raiders
W: 24-23 vs the 5-11 Bills
W: 23-21 vs the 9-7 SD
W: 24-20 vs the 4-12 Jets
W: 24-10 vs the 4-12 Titans
W: 28-26 vs the Second String Pats

So against four 4-12/5-11 teams, you won by a combined 31 pts. Not really a domination. And barely beating the second string Pats who were resting for their playoff run, was well... what it was.

BZI would consider a 6 game streak domination. On any given Sunday a win is a win is a win. :D

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 02:54 PM
1. NE won't falter unless they lose Brady -- and, no, he won't go to jail for talking to Bonds' trainer.
So all those reports of the Stealers winning the last SB were untrue?

2. With Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay Harris, Travis Minor, and the rest of the fine backup RBs in Camp Carp, Finlanders best start a prayer circle for Ronnie Brown's continued good health.Which is only an issue if RB gets injured.

3. Neither the weather nor national television will improve Culpepper's ability to read defenses or make good decisions. Neither will help Mike Mularkey make game-time adjustments.Yeah, a whole bunch of his passes must have magically floated into the hands of his receivers in 2003 that he somehow managed to pass for 4717 yards and a 39-11 TD-INT ratio.

4. Culpepper is overrated. If he was as good as Carppies believe, he would have never been available. It's not like he lost his job to Tom Brady or Eli Manning. He lost it to Brad Johnson!!!Last time I checked, he lost it to an injury. And plenty of good QBs have always been made available, such as Steve Young and Brett Favre.

5. It's not even the second preseason game, and the wheels are falling off the Carp juggerNOT because of injuries. Seth McKinney leaves a big hole on the oline that ol' Fat Bennie fills less than adequately. Jason Taylor has a mysterious back ailment that makes his availability questionable. The Carp's already porous secondary is now more so.And of course, Miami's the only team suffering any injuries.... Why I remember a team that suffered so many injuries a few years ago that they were forced to play a WR at one of the DB positions and sign J.J. Stokes as a back-up. Went by the name "New England Patsies" or something like that.

6. Buffalo and New York have gotten better. Miami will have to be lucky to break even within the division, especially since it gets to play all three division rivals back-to-back in December, including a winterfest in the Ralph.Really, if those teams have gotten that much better, then they'll be as much a threat to the Patsies as they are to the 'Phins.

Majpain
08-17-2006, 02:54 PM
You know Brad Johnson is better than any Jills QB after all Brad has a ring.Yea eat it you jills fan.

BwanaZulia
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
I would consider a 6 game streak domination. On any given Sunday a win is a win is a win. :D

A win = win but not every win = domination

BZ

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 03:03 PM
But there is a difference between wining in december and "dominating" in December, and the Phins won, but didn't dominate. What does this have to do with the price of wheat in Nebraska? You're the only one who brought up the issue of domination. (Edit: Sorry, my bad... just read the end of Opie's post)

And barely beating the second string Pats who were resting for their playoff run, was well... what it was.Except the Patsy first stringers had just managed to tie the game when BB pulled them (which means the 'Phins were going to get the ball back) and the only reason the second stringers managed to keep the game as close as it was was because the 'Phins first stringers were obviously not taking the game any more seriously than NE was.

Mike13
08-17-2006, 03:17 PM
Ahem.

BZ

But the wins in December show that the Dolphins can play in December, after
many years of flopping. Hopefully Saban will keep this new trend going.

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 03:24 PM
:lol::lol::lol:
WIDE

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RIGHT!!!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 03:27 PM
A win = win but not every win = domination

BZE=MC2

Mike13
08-17-2006, 03:29 PM
This place is gonna get real quiet after week 2.

Steel954
08-17-2006, 03:43 PM
[quote=EBMisfit]So all those reports of the Stealers winning the last SB were untrue?

The Steelers didn't STEAL the Superbowl. It was paid for fair and square. :D

How do you think the refs were able to get those fancy schmancy new uniforms. :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 03:49 PM
[quote=EBMisfit]So all those reports of the Stealers winning the last SB were untrue?

How do you think the refs were able to get those fancy schmancy new uniforms. :cooldude::lol: :wink:

like2god
08-17-2006, 03:56 PM

How do you think the refs were able to get those fancy schmancy new uniforms. :cooldude:

AH HA!!!!

The truth finally comes out. :lol:

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 04:13 PM
So all those reports of the Stealers winning the last SB were untrue?

How do you think the refs were able to get those fancy schmancy new uniforms. :cooldude:Reminds me of the following quote from John F. Kennedy during the 1960 presidential debates:
I have just received the following wire from my generous daddy, 'Dear Jack - Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary - I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide.'

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Steel!!!! For your avy:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

BwanaZulia
08-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Steel!!!! For your avy:

http://www.blitzetech.com/SteelerFan.jpg

Is that a fan, or a new nose tackle?

BZ

Aqua4Ever04
08-17-2006, 04:31 PM
I am so sick of the "Culpepper is overrated" and "our schedule was weak" arguments.

If you're going to call Culpepper overrated, then you most say there are only 3 OBs all time that are any good because Pep is the 4th rated passer of all time! He's been to 3 pro-bowls and if he's so bad at reading defenses, why is he the MOST ACCURATE PASSER OF ALL TIME? 64% of the time he lets it go, it's caught by one of his teammates.

As for the weak schedule, I will tell you there are no easy wins in the NFL. But if you want to say that there are easy games, how about beating Denver and Carolina? Both those teams played in the conference championships. We also beat a San Diego team that was much better than their 9-7 record. We also gave a game to New England in week 10. There was no way we should have lost that game. :angry:

BwanaZulia
08-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I didn't say the schedule was weak, I just was disagreeing with a PhinFan who thinks the because you won in 2005 against a set of weak teams in December that the Dolphins A) "Dominated" in December and B) Have overcome their December problems.

Those wins do not equal domination and one year with those wins does not mean that the winning in December problems is cured.

That is all.

BZ

Aqua4Ever04
08-17-2006, 04:44 PM
I didn't say the schedule was weak, I just was disagreeing with a PhinFan who thinks the because you won in 2005 against a set of weak teams in December that the Dolphins A) "Dominated" in December and B) Have overcome their December problems.

Those wins do not equal domination and one year with those wins does not mean that the winning in December problems is cured.

That is all.

BZ

Well, I just so happen to think it does. There are no meaningless games in the NFL and both teams wanted wins. The Fins just outplayed all of their opponents in those last 6 games and gives them a great sense of confidence heading into the 2006 season.

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Is that a fan, or a new nose tackle?She was part of the reason the Stealers won. She told the refs that if they lost, she would "love [the refs] long time".

Bandit
08-17-2006, 04:58 PM
1. NE won't falter unless they lose Brady -- and, no, he won't go to jail for talking to Bonds' trainer. :lol:

2. With Sammy Morris, Kay-Jay Harris, Travis Minor, and the rest of the fine backup RBs in Camp Carp, Finlanders best start a prayer circle for Ronnie Brown's continued good health. :D

3. Neither the weather nor national television will improve Culpepper's ability to read defenses or make good decisions. Neither will help Mike Mularkey make game-time adjustments. :evil:

4. Culpepper is overrated. If he was as good as Carppies believe, he would have never been available. It's not like he lost his job to Tom Brady or Eli Manning. He lost it to Brad Johnson!!! :sidelol:

5. It's not even the second preseason game, and the wheels are falling off the Carp juggerNOT because of injuries. Seth McKinney leaves a big hole on the oline that ol' Fat Bennie fills less than adequately. Jason Taylor has a mysterious back ailment that makes his availability questionable. The Carp's already porous secondary is now more so. :boohoo:

6. Buffalo and New York have gotten better. Miami will have to be lucky to break even within the division, especially since it gets to play all three division rivals back-to-back in December, including a winterfest in the Ralph. :nana:

Creative use of smilies, ma'am -- NOT! Those wavers gotta go! Overall, the post's probably too intelligent for most of the regular nitwits and nutcases (ie, Los Lonely Boys) that infest this forum, though. H0m0sexual references and sexual innuendo is what they like.

I'll give you a B+ for creativity, despite the rampant use of smilies, because it's a good parody of the commentary article on the forum home page.

cnc66
08-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Steel!!!! For your avy:

http://www.blitzetech.com/SteelerFan.jpg

thaaaaanks, now "I'm" blind too.... bastich

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Creative use of smilies, ma'am -- NOT! Those wavers gotta go! Overall, the post's probably too intelligent for most of the regular nitwits and nutcases (ie, Los Lonely Boys) that infest this forum, though. H0m0sexual references and sexual innuendo is what they like.

I'll give you a B+ for creativity, despite the rampant use of smilies, because it's a good parody of the commentary article on the forum home page.And you get an F- for still being too chicken to reveal what, if any, (NFL) team you root for.

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:06 PM
http://files.tagworld.com/9c71916c9591328a4cb58bcafd590b4f0dc6.gif (http://files.tagworld.com/9c71916c9591328a4cb58bcafd590b4f0dc6.gif)

ROTFLMAO! I think you've met your match, goddy! In fact, she's reduced you to making obscene gestures! In smack parlance, goddy, she owns you!

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:10 PM
ROTFLMAO! I think you've met your match, goddy! In fact, she's reduced you to making obscene gestures!Maybe because her/his/its post doesn't rate any better of a response.
In smack parlance, goddy, she owns you!Yeah, whatever.:rolleyes:

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:13 PM
You know Brad Johnson is better than any Jills QB after all Brad has a ring.Yea eat it you jills fan.

Minnesota apparently thinks he's better than Daunte, too, Magpie!

Maybe they just got sick of Daunte's fumbles and INTs putting the D in holes or killing drives because he can't read a defense better than JP Losman.

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:17 PM
But the wins in December show that the Dolphins can play in December, after
many years of flopping. Hopefully Saban will keep this new trend going.

At least you're smart enough to say "hopefully".

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:19 PM

Woot!

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Minnesota apparently thinks he's better than Daunte, too, Magpie!In case you hadn't noticed the difference, BJ was happy to stay in Minny (although that seems to have changed when he found out he wasn't going to be being paid starter money) while DC wasn't. I would think that would have been a much bigger factor in Childish's decision to trade the one and not the other.

Maybe they just got sick of Daunte's fumbles and INTs putting the D in holes or killing drives because he can't read a defense better than JP Losman.Sure, DC had trouble reading defenses. He just magically pulled a 39-11 TD-INT ratio and 4717 passing yard season out of thin air.

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Is that a fan, or a new nose tackle?

BZ:lol: That's not a nose!!!!

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:27 PM
I am so sick of the "Culpepper is overrated" and "our schedule was weak" arguments.

If you're going to call Culpepper overrated, then you most say there are only 3 OBs all time that are any good because Pep is the 4th rated passer of all time! He's been to 3 pro-bowls and if he's so bad at reading defenses, why is he the MOST ACCURATE PASSER OF ALL TIME? 64% of the time he lets it go, it's caught by one of his teammates.

It's a free country, Aquay, so people get to say what they like, as witness the garbage on this forum.

As for Culpepper being overrated, yeah, I agree. Stats are meaningless except for the Ws and Ls, and for all his wonderful numbers, Culpepper didn't deliver the Ws. Case closed.

retired opfinistic
08-17-2006, 05:28 PM
thaaaaanks, now "I'm" blind too.... bastichI told you spankin' it will make you go blind.....scheeesh!

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:29 PM
She was part of the reason the Stealers won. She told the refs that if they lost, she would "love [the refs] long time".

Missy cracked a funny! Woot!

Bandit
08-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Maybe because her/his/its post doesn't rate any better of a response.Yeah, whatever.:rolleyes:

Are you playing Nitwit Press Secretary to Goddy's Nutcase-in-Chief and trying to cover his butt?

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:37 PM
As for Culpepper being overrated, yeah, I agree. Stats are meaningless except for the Ws and Ls, and for all his wonderful numbers, Culpepper didn't deliver the Ws. Case closed.Case re-opened. Football's a team sport, nutjob. No one person is responsible for delivering or not delivering the Ws.

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:38 PM
Are you playing Nitwit Press Secretary to Goddy's Nutcase-in-Chief and trying to cover his butt?Nope, just telling the truth, which you obviously can't handle.

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Missy cracked a funny! Woot!Like you would know a funny if it bit you in the a$$.

Breed
08-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Minnesota apparently thinks he's better than Daunte, too, Magpie!

Maybe they just got sick of Daunte's fumbles and INTs putting the D in holes or killing drives because he can't read a defense better than JP Losman.

Culpepper has thrown 86 INTs over 2,607 attempts; Losman has tossed 9 INTs in 233 attempts. Culpepper has thrown an INT once every 30.31 passing attempts; Losman has thrown an INT once every 25.89 passing attempts. If Losman had as many passing attempts as Culpepper and threw INTs at the same rate, Losman would have over 100 INTs (100.7). Losman has completed 49.8% of his passes during his career; Culpepper has completed 64.4% of his passes. So how exactly is Losman better at reading defenses?

As for Culpepper's fumbles.......

Losman has lost 4 fumbles in 13 games, that's not exactly good.

Culpepper's seasonal average for fumbles lost is 7.11, Losman's is 4.92. Of course Culpepper has always touched the ball alot more. Fewer touches=fewer fumbles

Aqua4Ever04
08-17-2006, 06:28 PM
It's a free country, Aquay, so people get to say what they like, as witness the garbage on this forum.

As for Culpepper being overrated, yeah, I agree. Stats are meaningless except for the Ws and Ls, and for all his wonderful numbers, Culpepper didn't deliver the Ws. Case closed.

So does that mean that Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino because they won a Super Bowl and benefitted from having two of the best defenses of all time? Don't give me that wins and losses garbage, football is a team game and no one guy can win or lose games.

like2god
08-17-2006, 06:37 PM
ROTFLMAO! I think you've met your match, goddy! In fact, she's reduced you to making obscene gestures! In smack parlance, goddy, she owns you!

Are you still here?

And your opinion is relevent, how?

:shakeno:

Shula Come Back!
08-17-2006, 06:39 PM

OK. do we need to count the ways that the Bills will flop this year? Oh wait...you can't really call it a flop when you're already as low as you can go!!!!

like2god
08-17-2006, 06:45 PM

Really? Then please explain why you b1tch so much and then go on to contradict yourself with your very next breath?

Again, your opinion is worthless if you continue to hide behind this anonymous persona. Because of that, you already lost the argument. 'nuff said:shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Again, your opinion is worthless if you continue to hide behind this anonymous persona. Because of that, you already lost the argument. 'nuff said:shakeno: It's funny how they keep b!tching and moaning, "Oh, you LLB don't talk football", when all they can produce is garbage like this. Y'all trolls want serious football talk? Then act like it, instead of posting tripe such as this thread. Otherwise, stop b!tching and moaning when we treat you like the pathetic imitations for trashtalkers that you are.

ThePats
08-17-2006, 07:58 PM
No kidding, but the man who won 2 of 3 SB's for the Patsies is gone.
Oh no...Vinatraitor is gone. He is having trouble kicking outside now so he went to the nice comfy dome he can do good in. I believe he did miss a crucial field goal against Denver to bring us close enough to make the comback.

Lee evans83
08-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Oh no...Vinatraitor is gone. He is having trouble kicking outside now so he went to the nice comfy dome he can do good in. I believe he did miss a crucial field goal against Denver to bring us close enough to make the comback.

WOW he is the most clutch kicker in the history of the nfl, he made the winning FG to send the pats to the superbowl then he made 2 SUPERBOWL WINNING FGs and ure gonna hate on him because he missed one important FG in the regular season, ure pathetic

EBMisfit
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh no...Vinatraitor is gone. He is having trouble kicking outside now so he went to the nice comfy dome he can do good in. I believe he did miss a crucial field goal against Denver to bring us close enough to make the comback.And your point is? Fact is, he was a crucial factor in at least two of the three Patsies' SB wins with last second FGs. And now he's gone. And nothing that has happened to him (including your implied decline in skills) since then or will happen in the future will change that.

Kinzua
08-17-2006, 09:45 PM
OK. do we need to count the ways that the Bills will flop this year? Oh wait...you can't really call it a flop when you're already as low as you can go!!!!

Maybe. Then again, maybe not.

If the oline allows Willis to run some, and JP settles down some, the Bills will be dangerous offensively. If the D comes around, they'll at least play spoilers.

Kinzua
08-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Again, your opinion is worthless if you continue to hide behind this anonymous persona. Because of that, you already lost the argument. 'nuff said:shakeno:

It's funny how they keep b!tching and moaning, "Oh, you LLB don't talk football", when all they can produce is garbage like this. Y'all trolls want serious football talk? Then act like it, instead of posting tripe such as this thread. Otherwise, stop b!tching and moaning when we treat you like the pathetic imitations for trashtalkers that you are.

I agree it's garbage. Thanks for calling out like2jackass for producing "garbage like this". :sidelol:

Mike13
08-17-2006, 09:55 PM
I agree it's garbage. Thanks for calling out like2jackass for producing "garbage like this". :sidelol:

Twisting people's words around aren't you clever?

If the oline allows Willis to run some, and JP settles down some, the Bills will be dangerous offensively. If the D comes around, they'll at least play spoilers.

Alot of Ifs, you forgot the Bills would be good if Jauron can pull his head out of his "arse".

like2god
08-17-2006, 09:56 PM

Your reading comprehension skills are astounding. :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

Shula Come Back!
08-17-2006, 09:58 PM

nah.....they'll probably just suck!!!

like2god
08-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Kinzua, I will give you one chance.......one opportunity to "WOW" me with your football knowledge. Give it your best shot.

Mike13
08-17-2006, 10:07 PM
I think you are asking for a bit too much.

Kinzua
08-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Twisting people's words around aren't you clever?

I didn't twist anybody's words. That's why I included the quotes. :sidelol:

Alot of Ifs, you forgot the Bills would be good if Jauron can pull his head out of his "arse".

The Carp also have question marks ... like how long will it take for Fat Bennie to throw his first "look out" block? ... like how long will it take Daunte to throw his first INT? :sidelol:

like2god
08-17-2006, 10:14 PM
I think you are asking for a bit too much.

I didn't say that she could do it, I only asked her to give it a try. :lol:

Kinzua's football IQ is as pathetic as her regular IQ, I wasn't expecting much. :wink:

like2god
08-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Hey Kinzua, I will give you one chance.......one opportunity to "WOW" me with your football knowledge. Give it your best shot.

:sleep:

Did Kinzua answer my post yet?........No :rolleyes2

:whistle:

Mike13
08-17-2006, 10:34 PM
The Carp also have question marks ... like how long will it take for Fat Bennie to throw his first "look out" block? ... like how long will it take Daunte to throw his first INT? :sidelol:

I wasn't talking about the Fins reatard I was talking about your ****y team, but I guess you like to change the subject as much as you ignore facts. Not to mention you puss out once you are called out.

like2god
08-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow

You had one chance to shut me up, one chance to put me in my place......and you couldn't do it. Do you know why? Because you fall into the category "sh*t for brains troll". You don't know how to talk football or defend your delusional and severely misguided claims, so you run away. Don't blame us because you are a nitwit, we didn't make you that way. We just enjoy pointing it out. :lol:

End of story, you proved our point.

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 08:30 AM

If the oline allows Willis to run some, and JP settles down some, the Bills will be dangerous offensively. If the D comes around, they'll at least play spoilers.Willis is a no-brainer, JP...:lol: ...good luck....spoilers? The only thing the Bills have a chance of spoiling is Sunday afternoons for dozens of Bills fans.:D

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Oh no...Vinatraitor is gone. He is having trouble kicking outside now so he went to the nice comfy dome he can do good in. I believe he did miss a crucial field goal against Denver to bring us close enough to make the comback.All three Super Bowls were won by three points. Three points = field goal. Field goal = 'Vinatraitor'. Patriots - 'Vinatraitor' = 3 possible losses.

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Wow

You had one chance to shut me up, one chance to put me in my place......and you couldn't do it. Do you know why? Because you fall into the category "sh*t for brains troll". You don't know how to talk football or defend your delusional and severely misguided claims, so you run away. Don't blame us because you are a nitwit, we didn't make you that way. We just enjoy pointing it out. :lol:

End of story, you proved our point.

In case you haven't figured it out by now, Like2jackass, I don't ask "How high, my lord and master?" when you say "Jump!". That's what your munchkins in Los Lonely for Boys do.

like2god
08-18-2006, 10:29 AM
In case you haven't figured it out by now, Like2jackass, I don't ask "How high, my lord and master?" when you say "Jump!". That's what your munchkins in Los Lonely for Boys do.

Don't lie Kinzua, you are way to full of yourself and can't admit when you are wrong. It would kill you to do so.

And thank you for proving me right once again. :lol:

I thought you said that you had me on your ignore list. :sidelol:

BUSTED

What is it that you always like to say?

"Hoisted by your own petard"

"Skewered like a tuna on the barbie"

"Tripped by your own flapping trap"

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

BTW KINZUA

HAPPY OWNED DAY!!!

:sidelol:

The Confessor
08-18-2006, 11:03 AM
You know, I have been staying out of these threads for the last couple of weeks. But I have to say that Kinzua, you really bring this on yourself. Next time you start a good thread will be the first one....and all I had to do was read the title to know that you would bring your look-alike Bennie Anderson into it.... See ya on the gridiron

Oh yeah, and in case anybody was wondering how Spermspewer got its name...here you go, a little nostalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzua
Merchant marines??? The "merchant marines" are national commercial fleets. I would hope they wouldn't come ashore because they would wipe out a lot of valuable coastal development. I think you meant sailors. Try again when you grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azfinfanmang
Hey Braniac. This is directly from the Britannica-which is an ENCYCLOPEDIA FYI.

the commercial ships of a nation, whether privately or publicly owned. The term merchant marine also denotes the personnel that operate such ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinzua
No, it's the name of a valley in northwestern Pennsylvania east of Warren, PA, as well as the large dam that created the Allegheny Reservoir nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azfinfanmang
From Merriamwebster.com

DAM-
Etymology: Middle English, probably from Middle Dutch; akin to Old English fordemman to stop up
1 : a body of water confined by a barrier
2 a : a barrier preventing the flow of water or of loose solid materials (as soil or snow); especially : a barrier built across a watercourse for impounding water-
Synonyms dike, embankment, levee

Main Entry: 3dike
variant of 2DYKE (http://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/dyke)

Main Entry: 2dyke http://www.merriamwebster.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?dyke0001.wav=dyke'))
Pronunciation: 'dIk
Function: noun
Etymology: origin unknown
often disparaging : LESBIAN (http://www.merriamwebster.com/dictionary/lesbian)
Also BULLDYKE

Therefore, we were all right... KINZUA=DYKE

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
You know, I have been staying out of these threads for the last couple of weeks. But I have to say that Kinzua, you really bring this on yourself. Next time you start a good thread will be the first one....and all I had to do was read the title to know that you would bring your look-alike Bennie Anderson into it.... See ya on the gridiron

Oh yeah, and in case anybody was wondering how Spermspewer got its name...here you go, a little nostalgiakinzua = dyke :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
08-18-2006, 11:45 AM
So does that mean that Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino because they won a Super Bowl and benefitted from having two of the best defenses of all time? Don't give me that wins and losses garbage, football is a team game and no one guy can win or lose games..

That is what pisses me off, i hate the Dolphins with a passion, but for those guys to have SB rings and Marino doesnt have one, that is just crap!! He was one of the best in NFL history, Dilfer and Johnson are average at best.

like2god
08-18-2006, 11:48 AM

Oh yeah, and in case anybody was wondering how Spermspewer got its name...here you go, a little nostalgia:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 11:51 AM

That is what pisses me off, i hate the Dolphins with a passion, but for those guys to have SB rings and Marino doesnt have one, that is just crap!! He was one of the best in NFL history, Dilfer and Johnson are average at best.well said bleedingreen!

like2god
08-18-2006, 12:04 PM

That is what pisses me off, i hate the Dolphins with a passion, but for those guys to have SB rings and Marino doesnt have one, that is just crap!! He was one of the best in NFL history, Dilfer and Johnson are average at best.

You're right.

Any QB that can win a SB is a good QB without a doubt. Yes there were flukes that have won because of their teammates (Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer), but for the most part, it takes a good QB to win the big one. And the ones that have done it more than once (Montana, Elway, Brady) really have proven that they are in a different class. But to belittle Marino's accomplishments because he never won a SB ring is nonsense. The guy was the best pure passer to play the game. Sure he wasn't a scrambling QB like Elway, and no he didn't play on a SB winning team, but he was still one hell of a leader out on that field.

I would take Marino and no SuperBowl wins over a guy like Trent Dilfer and a SB win any day. Dilfer doesn't create memories every Sunday, Marino was always making highlights for us every time he stepped out on the field. I appreciate the fact that I was able to watch him play and compete regardless of whether or not he has a ring on his finger.

The Confessor
08-18-2006, 12:09 PM
You're right.

Any QB that can win a SB is a good QB without a doubt. Yes there were flukes that have won because of their teammates (Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, Trent Dilfer), but for the most part, it takes a good QB to win the big one. And the ones that have done it more than once (Montana, Elway, Brady) really have proven that they are in a different class. But to belittle Marino's accomplishments because he never won a SB ring is nonsense. The guy was the best pure passer to play the game. Sure he wasn't a scrambling QB like Elway, and no he didn't play on a SB winning team, but he was still one hell of a leader out on that field.

I would take Marino and no SuperBowl wins over a guy like Trent Dilfer and a SB win any day. Dilfer doesn't create memories every Sunday, Marino was always making highlights for us every time he stepped out on the field. I appreciate the fact that I was able to watch him play and compete regardless of whether or not he has a ring on his finger.

Yeah all that he said

Oh and this just in: TOM BRADY IS STILL GAY

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
I agree it's garbage. Thanks for calling out like2jackass for producing "garbage like this". :sidelol:Please go back to kindergarten and work on those reading comprehension skills.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I didn't twist anybody's words. That's why I included the quotes.In other words, instead of letting context determine what "this" was referring to, you simply listen to those voices in your head. That might work in whatever psycho ward you currently habitate, but out here in the real world, it just doesn't go.

The Carp also have question marksWell, duh, but then so does every team. The real question is how likely it is for a certain team to find a positive solution to its question marks- or at least minimize the impact.

... like how long will it take Daunte to throw his first INT? I don't know... how long will it take Loserman to throw his, that is, if he doesn't lose the job to Nailed.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 12:59 PM
In case you haven't figured it out by now, Like2jackass, I don't ask "How high, my lord and master?" when you say "Jump!". That's what your munchkins in Los Lonely for Boys do.Instead she/he/it asks how can she/he/it possibly make herself/himself/itself look stupider (oh, I'm sorry, "more stupid" for all those "grammar nazis" out there) than she/he/it did and then amazingly finds a way to do just that. Which is quite a feat, since at this rate, her/his/its first post must have shown the IQ level of a dung heap.

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 01:02 PM

Oh yeah, and in case anybody was wondering how Spermspewer got its name...here you go, a little nostalgiaLooks like Kidszoo knows about as much about the merchant marines as she/he/it does about the newspaper distribution in Central/Upstate New York.