PDA

View Full Version : Talk about going to extreme lengths

BuffaloSoldier2
08-18-2006, 12:11 AM
So Junior Seau held a press conference in San Diego, gave an emotional speech, was honored in the Chargers' hall of fame, gave numerous tv interviews, just to get out of Miami? I guess he must not have got the memo you guys are going to the Super Bowl. At least, the Dolphins set a new NFL first: first team to have a player fake his retirement to go to a new team. In the division no less. Talk about wanting to get the hell out of Miami. :sidelol:

FLOUNDER
08-18-2006, 01:03 AM
And you a bills fan?

Thats speaks for itself, talking about depressing. Beats my why you would want to live:sidelol:

Swantoon
08-18-2006, 01:03 AM
buffalosoldier,

If you listened to his speech at all you would realize that the reason he was retiring is because Miami didn't want him this year. This is probably the stupidest post I have ever read and I think I am dumber now just from having read your rediculous drivel.

FLOUNDER
08-18-2006, 01:07 AM
http://www.amicksdeepseafishing.com/steve-amicks-buffalo.jpg

:sidelol: :0wned:

Cant you just smell the ownage in the air?

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 08:37 AM
So Junior Seau held a press conference in San Diego, gave an emotional speech, was honored in the Chargers' hall of fame, gave numerous tv interviews, just to get out of Miami? I guess he must not have got the memo you guys are going to the Super Bowl. At least, the Dolphins set a new NFL first: first team to have a player fake his retirement to go to a new team. In the division no less. Talk about wanting to get the hell out of Miami. :sidelol:It's already been said, but let me reiterate: We did not want Jr. back. He's too old and too injury prone. Let NE pay him to nurse a injury this year.

timbalu
08-18-2006, 08:43 AM
So Junior Seau held a press conference in San Diego, gave an emotional speech, was honored in the Chargers' hall of fame, gave numerous tv interviews, just to get out of Miami? I guess he must not have got the memo you guys are going to the Super Bowl. At least, the Dolphins set a new NFL first: first team to have a player fake his retirement to go to a new team. In the division no less. Talk about wanting to get the hell out of Miami. :sidelol:
SUCKALO SMOLDER, did you notice he didn't want to have anything to do with your 5-11 "team" ? :lol:

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 09:55 AM
And you a bills fan?

Thats speaks for itself, talking about depressing. Beats my why you would want to live:sidelol:

Is your first language hillbilly or gibberish? It's obviously not English.

:thewave:

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 09:59 AM
Is your first language hillbilly or gibberish? It's obviously not English.

:thewave:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/119025965_d2d527f660-1.jpg

Kinzua
08-18-2006, 10:01 AM

Duh... that's a water buffalo, Jethro, not a North American buffalo.

Try again.

retired opfinistic
08-18-2006, 10:02 AM

Try again.the point was made: Buffalo = Dead meat.

like2god
08-18-2006, 10:16 AM

Try again.

WOW, You got a little sensitive when he misidentified you, didn't you? :lol:

FLOUNDER
08-18-2006, 12:16 PM
WOW, You got a little sensitive when he misidentified you, didn't you? :lol:

I saw that, he has nothing there anyways. So its not like i could if i wanted to. Enjoy having another losing season!!! bye bye now!

EBMisfit
08-18-2006, 09:27 PM
So Junior Seau held a press conference in San Diego, gave an emotional speech, was honored in the Chargers' hall of fame, gave numerous tv interviews, just to get out of Miami? I guess he must not have got the memo you guys are going to the Super Bowl. At least, the Dolphins set a new NFL first: first team to have a player fake his retirement to go to a new team. In the division no less. Talk about wanting to get the hell out of Miami. :sidelol:Just like Mularkey wanted to get out of Barfalo so badly that he quit as the Jills HC so that he could take a job with the Dolphins as their OC?

Ronnie 23
08-18-2006, 10:45 PM
those gayfers

Alex44
08-18-2006, 10:49 PM

We released him ******* :rolleyes2

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 12:52 AM
And you a bills fan?

Um, you're from West Virginia. I'm actually impressed you know how to use a computer. Was your sister/ girlfriend borrowing the banjo? You realize they made a movie about your state where men were making other men squeal like pigs and inbreds were playing banjos. Now that's depressing. :sidelol:

http://www.s-plan.fslife.co.uk/deliverance/deliverance_guitar.jpg

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 01:00 AM

There are about a million pictures of dead dolphins on the net. However, I will use a little something called "class." I think you probably understand the word "class" to mean the place you go to look at them funny letters in those heavy things filled with paper (books) and scribble those wiggly lines (writing). However up north, class means not posting pictures of dead animals and claiming to "own" someone. :shakeno:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 01:04 AM
It's already been said, but let me reiterate: We did not want Jr. back. He's too old and too injury prone. Let NE pay him to nurse a injury this year.

Yeah, I'd much rather have Donnie Spragan (or whatever his name is), a career backup, than a future hall of famer. :sidelol: We all know Bill Belchick has no idea what he is doing. :refuse:

Honestly, it sucks that Junior would go to all that trouble just to get out of Miami. However, the smell of all those old people rotting in the heat probably is a little depressing. :cooldude:

Colorado Dolfan
08-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Seau was cut... Keep on going with your diatribe about him wanting to get out of Miami if it soothes your bruised ego about Mularkey "retiring" to become the 'Phins' OC... I'm not one to stand in the way of healing... :lol:

The fact is, Seau was an awesome player... in his prime...

Past 2 years: 93 Tackles, 2 Sacks

His best single year (1994): 154 Tackles, 5.5 Sacks
or
(1996): 139 Tackles, 7 Sacks, 2 Int

Actually, lets compare the last year he was healthy (2003): 96 Tackles, 3 Sacks.

If he stays healthy for more than a couple games, the Patsies just might have a decent stop-gap... ...but that's about it... IMO. :D

FLOUNDER
08-19-2006, 03:31 AM
There are about a million pictures of dead dolphins on the net. However, I will use a little something called "class

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You get on here and troll around like a 10 year old, and you're talking about somebody not having "Class" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, i needed a laugh tonight!

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Yeah, I'd much rather have Donnie Spragan (or whatever his name is), a career backup, than a future hall of famer. :sidelol: We all know Bill Belchick has no idea what he is doing. :refuse:

Honestly, it sucks that Junior would go to all that trouble just to get out of Miami. However, the smell of all those old people rotting in the heat probably is a little depressing. :cooldude:Actually the heat dries 'em out and they mummify, smelling vaguely of cinammon. Not entirely unpleasant.:wink:

Bandit
08-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Actually the heat dries 'em out and they mummify, smelling vaguely of cinammon. Not entirely unpleasant.:wink:

Sounds like you have first hand experience, Nissy. Is cadaver collector your main job or only a side line?

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 02:08 PM
Seau was cut... Keep on going with your diatribe about him wanting to get out of Miami if it soothes your bruised ego about Mularkey "retiring" to become the 'Phins' OC... I'm not one to stand in the way of healing... :lol:

or

Actually, lets compare the last year he was healthy (2003): 96 Tackles, 3 Sacks.

If he stays healthy for more than a couple games, the Patsies just might have a decent stop-gap... ...but that's about it... IMO. :D

Still though, are you guys really happy with that other outside LB spot? As much as I hate the Pats, BB knows what he is doing. Personally, I'd rather have Seau and then Sparagan as a backup because that's what he is.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 02:09 PM

You get on here and troll around like a 10 year old, and you're talking about somebody not having "Class" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I'm here to help. :wink:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 02:10 PM
Actually the heat dries 'em out and they mummify, smelling vaguely of cinammon. Not entirely unpleasant.:wink:

Well, I do like cinammon. Junior must be more of a hazelnut fan. :D

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Still though, are you guys really happy with that other outside LB spot? As much as I hate the Pats, BB knows what he is doing. Personally, I'd rather have Seau and then Sparagan as a backup because that's what he is.

Nice spin but it's not working. :D Seau's backup is the full time starter.:cooldude:

Kev83
08-19-2006, 02:40 PM

Of course that spot could be better, but we will be fine, regardless.

Are you happy with more than 5 starters on your entire team???

fishfanfromjerz
08-19-2006, 02:42 PM
the only reason seau went to the pats is because they are so scared about their "dynasty" crumbling away and watching the dolphins reclaim first place in the afc east for the next several years.........the pats only got him cause he knows the ins and outs of miami's playbook firsthand......

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Of course that spot could be better, but we will be fine, regardless.

Are you happy with more than 5 starters on your entire team???

Yes, I'm quite content with the team that should have swept your "dominant" team last year, especially considering our worst starter is a starter for you and our coach who blew a 21-3 lead is your new o-coordinator. :lol: Actually, that makes me downright giddy.

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 03:08 PM

To paraphrase a character from one of my favorite movies: "... there are two things that come out of West Virginia, steers and quiers. Which are you? "

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I'd much rather have Donnie Spragan (or whatever his name is), a career backup, than a future hall of famer.If it were a case of the future HOF being healthy and playing regularly at a HOF level, you would be right. But in case you failed to notice, Seau's only played 15 games total in the past two seasons and there's no reason to expect him to play much more than that this year.

We all know Bill Belchick has no idea what he is doing.Of course BB knows what he's doing. But just because Seau is his best option doesn't necessarily make him a good option.

There are about a million pictures of dead dolphins on the net. However, I will use a little something called "class."

Honestly, it sucks that Junior would go to all that trouble just to get out of Miami. However, the smell of all those old people rotting in the heat probably is a little depressing.Yep, nothing says "class" like talking about "the smell of all those old people rotting in the heat".

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 03:25 PM

or

If he stays healthy for more than a couple games, the Patsies just might have a decent stop-gap... ...but that's about it... IMO. :DShh... or trolls might get the idea that LLB can actually talk football and that will just shatter another illusion of theirs.

Colorado Dolfan
08-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Shh... or trolls might get the idea that LLB can actually talk football and that will just shatter another illusion of theirs.

:D
:lol:
:sidelol:
:shakeno:
:evil:

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 03:34 PM
NissyNissy? What is that supposed to be? Is that anything like a "Goddy"? But hey, at least "Magpie" is an actual bird, but you're a turkey if you are trying to insult someone by calling them that.

If that's the best you can come up with, it's time to give it up.

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Sounds like you have first hand experience, Nissy. Is cadaver collector your main job or only a side line?Purely a hobby.

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 03:38 PM
To paraphrase a character from one of my favorite movies: "... there are two things that come out of West Virginia, steers and quiers. Which are you? "Ooh, paraphrased smack. Maybe we should reply "there is only one thing that comes out of Kidszoo-land, loudmouth, know-it-all idiots who stick their foot in their mouths and then are too chicken to respond to people calling them on it. And we all know that describes you to a 't'."

FLOUNDER
08-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by Kinzua
To paraphrase a character from one of my favorite movies: "... there are two things that come out of West Virginia, steers and quiers. Which are you? "

and the only thing to come out of New York is Fags and Fags, which are you?

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Ooh, paraphrased smack. Maybe we should reply "there is only one thing that comes out of Kidszoo-land, loudmouth, know-it-all idiots who stick their foot in their mouths and then are too chicken to respond to people calling them on it. And we all know that describes you to a 't'."

Are you the redneck's girlfriend or are you so lonesome you have to reply to any troll who smacks somebody?

If I was as delusional as some members of Los Lonely for Boys, I'd go around whining that you were stalking me, but I just consider the sorry jackasses you pal around with, and only feel pity.

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 03:58 PM

GREAT, now you've gone and confused the hell out of her.....:lol:

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 04:00 PM

Well, you certainly fit in Los Lonely for Boys ... you just give them that "down home" flavor. :D

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:02 PM
If I was as delusional as some members of Los Lonely for Boys, I'd go around whining that you were stalking me, but I just consider the sorry jackasses you pal around with, and only feel pity.

The problem is you make sh!t up, make no sense, add a bunch of :sidelol: smilies, and still look ret@rded.

Stop trying to redeem yourself and go answer the posts you obviously ran away from.

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 04:05 PM
GREAT, now you've gone and confused the hell out of her.....:lol:

Sorry, but it's the redneck who's confused since he can't figure out the difference between quiers and steers in my post.

I'm really surprised a country boy doesn't know the difference between a quier and a steer, but maybe it's the quier reference that confuses him, that kind of thing being so common up in "them" hills. :sidelol:

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Sorry, but it's the redneck who's confused since he can't figure out the difference between quiers and steers in my post.

I'm really surprised a country boy doesn't know the difference between a quier and a steer, but maybe it's the quier reference that confuses him, that kind of thing being so common up in "them" hills. :sidelol:

Are you meaning to say Queer??

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 04:12 PM
The problem is you make sh!t up, make no sense, add a bunch of :sidelol: smilies, and still look ret@rded.

Stop trying to redeem yourself and go answer the posts you obviously ran away from.

What "sh!t" do I make up?

Just because you don't know and can't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

As for smilies, I LOVE smilies! Live with it! :nana:

If you want to see somebody who looks ret@rded, just check your mirror in the morning ... well, maybe not, you might scare yourself! :sidelol:

As for "posts you obviously ran away from", I don't allow a bunch of self-proclaimed cyber bullies to push me around. :nana:

Kinzua
08-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Are you meaning to say Queer??

Yes. I didn't think it would get through the filter. I suppose I could go back and edit my posts ... nah, the hillbilly probably wouldn't know the difference anyways.

cnc66
08-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Yes. I didn't think it would get through the filter. I suppose I could go back and edit my posts ... nah, the hillbilly probably wouldn't know the difference anyways.

hmmmm, I dunno...one sounds like them folks that sing at church

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:25 PM

Just because you don't know and can't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

So you stating that you only know Bills players, and have limited knowledge of all players in the AFCE. And don't follow players outside the AFCE gives you knowledge to talk about all NFL players? Re: the lavar arrington thread which I can re-pull if you would like. Would lead to you talking about...hmmm let's say Culpepper...mean your full of it??

As for smilies, I LOVE smilies! Live with it! :nana:

If it makes you feel better go ahead. :tongue: :dolphins: :tongue:

If you want to see somebody who looks ret@rded, just check your mirror in the morning ... well, maybe not, you might scare yourself! :sidelol:

Please tell me you didn't just say that.....:rolleyes2 That was just pathetic....:lol:

As for "posts you obviously ran away from", I don't allow a bunch of self-proclaimed cyber bullies to push me around. :nana:

Ohhh....the cyber bullies are after you? What the heck are we talking about again??? I've never heard of cyber bullies.....:lol:

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:28 PM
hmmmm, I dunno...one sounds like them folks that sing at church

I was thinking french with some pig latin thrown in there....:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 04:36 PM
:shakeno:
Yes. I didn't think it would get through the filter. I suppose I could go back and edit my posts ... nah, the hillbilly probably wouldn't know the difference anyways.instead of editing posts, why don't you answer them????

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Are you the redneck's girlfriend or are you so lonesome you have to reply to any troll who smacks somebody?Smack? That was smack? With delusions that grand, Disney should hire you because you're clearly living in FantasyLand. But if you're really that scared about how I might respond to one of your posts, then keep your stupidity to yourself or at least send it as a PM.

If I was as delusional as some members of Los Lonely for BoysDelusional... you? Sounds like the perfect word to describe someone who claims to be an expert on the distribution of NYC newspapers in upstate/central NY and then gets her/his/its a$$ handed to her/him/it. Or claims that L2G said he was from Manhattan, but can't find the post or the thread where he alledgedly said it (of course, if he had made such a claim, it should have been easy to do a search of the forums using the "search" feature to find it).

I'd go around whining that you were stalking meWhat a nutjob. You can't even get your "smack" to agree. How could I be stalking you when I'm "reply[ing] to any troll who smacks somebody"? Or am I stalking all of them as well?

but I just consider the sorry jackasses you pal around with, and only feel pity.Aw, isn't that cute (and by "cute" here, I actually mean "pathetic")? Pity from someone who's been owned on a regular basis on the forum. Or have you forgotten the "merchant marines" fiasco? L2G's missing post where you allege he claimed to be from Manhattan? Whining about all the "felons" on the Dolphins when the Jills best DE had several scrapes with the law (as well as the NFL drug policy) himself and Saint Levy just traded for a LB who was arrested for DUI last year (and that doesn't even begin the list of Jill perps)? If you really want to find someone who needs your pity, try looking in the mirror next time.

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 04:45 PM
What "sh!t" do I make up?See my previous post, well I named at least two examples (L2G allegedly claiming to be from Manhattan and the distribution range of NYC newspapers).

As for "posts you obviously ran away from", I don't allow a bunch of self-proclaimed cyber bullies to push me around.Except you ran away from the posts long before anyone tried to "push you around". It was only because you kept (and keep) running that anyone said anything further.

Kev83
08-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, I'm quite content with the team that should have swept your "dominant" team last year, especially considering our worst starter is a starter for you and our coach who blew a 21-3 lead is your new o-coordinator. :lol: Actually, that makes me downright giddy.
1. The series was 1-1 last yr.
2. Since I haven't labeled my team as dominant, I appreciate the compliment.
3. How is your worst starter a starter for us? Can a player now play for 2 teams? Sorry if I'm behind on that news. Maybe I should get mobile ESPN?
4. We took a coach from the Bills that they felt worthy of HC and we use him as our OC? I like the experience there.
5. Your quarterback is J.P. Losman, who manages to stink up even a preseason game. (Sorry, whenever I talk to a Bills fan I just have to throw that in there).

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Well, you certainly fit in Los Lonely for Boys ... you just give them that "down home" flavor. :DFinFrenzy was right... WestVirginiaFan must have confused if you really think this makes any sense.

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 04:51 PM
FinFrenzy was right... WestVirginiaFan must have confused if you really think this makes any sense.

What did I win..........I was right.....yipppeeeee. :lol:

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 04:54 PM
See my previous post, well I named at least two examples (L2G allegedly claiming to be from Manhattan and the distribution range of NYC newspapers).Logging off now, Kidszoo?

EBMisfit
08-19-2006, 04:59 PM
What did I win..........I was right.....yipppeeeee. :lol:A chance to see Kidszoo humiliate herself/himself/itself... AGAIN!!!!

FinFrenzy
08-19-2006, 05:06 PM
A chance to see Kidszoo humiliate herself/himself/itself... AGAIN!!!!

:1st: I would like to thank everyone involved to elevate me to this level......oops sorry got ahead of myself.

like2god
08-19-2006, 06:03 PM

Here, take your pick. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=516226

GoBills24
08-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Here, take your pick. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=515944

"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

like2god
08-19-2006, 06:07 PM
"Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

:rolleyes2

TexasFish20
08-19-2006, 06:20 PM
http://static.flickr.com/52/119025965_d2d527f660.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That picture is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

SpurzN703
08-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Uh, we cut Seau. It had nothing to do with him retiring. He then decided to pull the 'fake retirement' AFTER we cut him.

But then again, you like Buffalo. Yes, that explains it all :rolleyes:

Mike13
08-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Wow you truly are an artard, we cut Seau dipsh!t. Well its just like a Bills fan to make **** up/ignore facts/ and to run away.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Wow you truly are an artard, we cut Seau dipsh!t. Well its just like a Bills fan to make **** up/ignore facts/ and to run away.Relax. When it/she/he said "going to extreme lengths", he/it/she meant that's how far it/she/he had to go in an effort to dredge up some paltry smack against the 'Phins.