PDA

View Full Version : Chargers vs Bears

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 08:05 PM
looks to be a good game..im looking forward to see Devin hester at punt and Kick return

and the game is underwayyy..CBS

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Phillip Rivers throws a pick and urlacher runs it back for a td..wow :lol:

PHINATIC13
08-18-2006, 08:09 PM
That was quick.....

Roman529
08-18-2006, 08:32 PM
I saw Urlacher when he played for the Univ. of New Mexico.....awesome player...although I would still take Zach over him.

:dolphins:

HysterikiLL
08-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Urlacher is my idol...I love that guy....he and Zach are great friends too...Urlacher wanted to go to Texas Tech but they didn't offer him a scholarship. Thomas, JT and Urlacher work out sometimes and play basketball in the offseason.

Itsdahumidity
08-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm sorry but I just don't see it with Rivers. He does not have the arm strength to make most nfl throws imo.

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm sorry but I just don't see it with Rivers. He does not have the arm strength to make most nfl throws imo.

haha. couldnt disagree more...guess we will find out soon

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Grossmans arm>>Rivers

Rivers>>>>Grossman

arm is overrated. specially when your really smart and have a quick release.

Itsdahumidity
08-18-2006, 09:24 PM
haha. couldnt disagree more...guess we will find out soon

No seriously, watch him in the pocket. He rarely steps into his throws and when that happens the qb is less accurate. He may have the mind for the pro game but it's just a matter of time where most D coordinators will figure him out.

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
No seriously, watch him in the pocket. He rarely steps into his throws and when that happens the qb is less accurate. He may have the mind for the pro game but it's just a matter of time where most D coordinators will figure him out.

he rarely steps into the pocket? which pocket are you refering to? he has barely had one all night.

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Grossmans arm>>Rivers

Rivers>>>>Grossman

arm is overrated. specially when your really smart and have a quick release.i agree..Rivers has a nice arm..the chargers will do damage again in the afc west

how did it go yesterday kid?

Itsdahumidity
08-18-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm talking about throwing the ball. Not even in game situations, just rivers throwing the ball.

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:31 PM
i agree..Rivers has a nice arm..the chargers will do damage again in the afc west

how did it go yesterday kid?

eh, yesterday was alright, i slept most the day. surgery was on wednesday...not as bad as i expected...but still in some pain..

plus i got this vest on that is irratating

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:33 PM
eh, yesterday was alright, i slept most the day. surgery was on wednesday...not as bad as i expected...but still in some pain..

plus i got this vest on that is irratatingyeah...all that pain can be a *****..im thinking today is thursday..damn :smackhead :lol:

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:36 PM
Hester doesnt look good on special teams at the moment..hopefully he gets his head on straight and return better

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Brian Griese plays for the bears?..didnt know that :hmmm:

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Brian Griese plays for the bears?..didnt know that :hmmm:

:lol:

yea. im willing to bet hes the starting QB there before to long.

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:54 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh snap..Hester almost took it to the house! :lol:

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 09:56 PM
:lol:

yea. im willing to bet hes the starting QB there before to long.yep..Grossman will be hated in chicago soon :lol:

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 09:59 PM
i think greises the best QB for that team. run, run, and play defense, and griese wont make mistakes like grossman will.

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 10:00 PM
TD Bears..nice strike from Brian Griese

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Bears looking good.

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 10:12 PM
bears look alright..

watchin that game last night with the giants made me sit back and look at their roster, not only did they look good, but they are going to be good..they got some kind of weapons on offense. great playmakers on the DLine and LB, and with Will Demps and Sammy Madison helping their DBs...damn, they got a squad. right now their my favorite to represent the NFC in the superbowl.

icephinfan
08-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Seems like Griese plays good for all the teams he was on except ours:lol:

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 10:19 PM
bears look alright..

watchin that game last night with the giants made me sit back and look at their roster, not only did they look good, but they are going to be good..they got some kind of weapons on offense. great playmakers on the DLine and LB, and with Will Demps and Sammy Madison helping their DBs...damn, they got a squad. right now their my favorite to represent the NFC in the superbowl.i watched that game yesterday but i didnt see Sinorice Moss in it..i hope he plays in the next game..Eli manning will do his thing with the Giants and Tiki should have a great year again..Toomer at receiver and Shockey at TE, Giants will be a tough team to beat

I think the Giants and Cowboys will battle it out in the NFC East, with the Redskins in the mix

Vertical Limit
08-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Charlie Whitehurst looks pretty damn good. He won't have a future in San Diego though, that's Philip Rivers' team. But any other team that takes a chance on him for a trade that needs a QB for the future, will surely benefit from him.

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 10:22 PM
Seems like Griese plays good for all the teams he was on except ours:lol:I think Griese was ok for us..if we had a better o-line that year, Griese wouldve put up numbers that year..Wanny and Rick ****ed up that team :nono:

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
i watched that game yesterday but i didnt see Sinorice Moss in it..i hope he plays in the next game..Eli manning will do his thing with the Giants and Tiki should have a great year again..Toomer at receiver and Shockey at TE, Giants will be a tough team to beat

I think the Giants and Cowboys will battle it out in the NFC East, with the Redskins in the mix

with Plaxico Burress, Toomer, Moss, and Tim Carter at WR, they have everything they need in big stretch the field guy in Burress, a possession guy in Toomer, and Moss and Carter are the small explosive WRs that can make things happen...put that with Shockey and Tiki Barber, then a huge backup RB in Bradon Jackobs for short yardage situations. Their offensive line are all back from last year...they are good, damn good.

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Charlie Whitehurst looks pretty damn good. He won't have a future in San Diego though, that's Philip Rivers' team. But any other team that takes a chance on him for a trade that needs a QB for the future, will surely benefit from him.heck yeah..Charlie is doing great..lets see what AJ bust Feeley can do :lol:

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 10:30 PM
Charlie is the ultimate underachiever. hes big, with a big arm, good mobility, and doesnt make to many mistakes....but he can not put the ball in the endzone. he doesnt ever throw deep, and checks down far to fast with no pressure on him. thats why his completion % is so good, but yet he cant put any points on the board...

305TillIDie
08-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Charlie is the ultimate underachiever. hes big, with a big arm, good mobility, and doesnt make to many mistakes....but he can not put the ball in the endzone. he doesnt ever throw deep, and checks down far to fast with no pressure on him. thats why his completion % is so good, but yet he cant put any points on the board...i just noticed that again..when he was at Clemson, they did alot of screen passes to the running back and a bunch of crossing routes..when the U played them, all i saw was Miami's DBs and LBs going across the middle, defending the Clemson short pass offense..they never went down field much

Vertical Limit
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
i just noticed that again..when he was at Clemson, they did alot of screen passes to the running back and a bunch of crossing routes..when the U played them, all i saw was Miami's DBs and LBs going across the middle, defending the Clemson short pass offense..they never went down field much
Merriweather?

I say Green Bay trades for him when Favre is done, for Charlie can follow his father's footsteps as a Packer. Anything is better than Rodgers. :cooldude:

Nappy Roots
08-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Merriweather?

I say Green Bay trades for him when Favre is done, for Charlie can follow his father's footsteps as a Packer. Anything is better than Rodgers. :cooldude:

what?

why dont you like Rodgers? IMO hes going to be very good.