PDA

View Full Version : Serious question

BuffaloSoldier2
08-19-2006, 02:48 PM
As a Bills fan, I'm in a very difficult situation. I'm in a high stakes fantasy league, where there are five keepers from your team from last year. Well alas, my first round pick was Culpepper, when he was on the Vikings. So now I'm in the crappy situation of do I keep my favorite team's rival QB or let him go? Either way, I would bench C-pep against the Bills and their ferious cover 2 defense. But if situations were reversed and it was say Jim Kelly or Drew Bledsoe, would you keep them? And please give me some insight into how C-pep is doing and reasons to keep him? Thanks in advance and truce has been called. For now. :cooldude:

Alex44
08-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Well for my fantasy team if they were a legit QB then sure Id keep them. I mean damn you can root for him to throw 300 yards 5TDs and lose right? :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-19-2006, 03:33 PM
As a Bills fan, I'm in a very difficult situation. I'm in a high stakes fantasy league, where there are five keepers from your team from last year. Well alas, my first round pick was Culpepper, when he was on the Vikings. So now I'm in the crappy situation of do I keep my favorite team's rival QB or let him go? Either way, I would bench C-pep against the Bills and their ferious cover 2 defense. But if situations were reversed and it was say Jim Kelly or Drew Bledsoe, would you keep them? And please give me some insight into how C-pep is doing and reasons to keep him? Thanks in advance and truce has been called. For now. :cooldude:ya gotta separate FF from real football. It's not easy to do but with cash on the line???

And don't bench him against the Bills, those will be his two best games.:wink: