PDA

View Full Version : This Sounds Familiar ....

Kinzua
08-20-2006, 01:48 AM
Boy, does this sound familiar to Bills fans!!!! :sidelol: Enjoy your great offensive coordinator, Carppies!!!

Now, i know i know before you come out criticizing me saying its preseason we don't show our good plays and dont game plan have u seen our plays on the field? we came out running on first and second a LOT and our passes were short dumps. NOw, before you go crazy on me again..i know culpepper is trying to get comfortable behind the line and has only had so much playing time since his injury. But what stood out to me was when we had 2nd and goal from the 5 and he tried to run it and we got 1 yard. That wasn't my favorite play call. If it wasnt for teh penalty we would have had 3rd and 4. Now, i know its early but i want to start seein some down field passes stretching the defense when culpepper is in the game. He had a nice pass to booker but a lot of his passes were quick passes to chambers. Ronnie Brown and Travis Minor made his stats look nice with 15 yard pickups on 3 and longggg but besides those 3 passes, he probably had 4 completions for 30 yards. I want Mularkey to start being more aggresive PASS on 1st down dont get into that norv turner crap. Lets Spread the field!!
p.s. once again i know its preseason but our play calling thus far hasn't been that pretty.

Don't like what you've seen from Mularkey so far? I got news for you--it ain't likely to get much better. Play calling likely cost us 2-3 games last year, including that ridiculous call against you guys last year near the goal line.

I particularly laughed my arse off when I read the "smashmouth football" posts. If "smashmouth football" is throwing the ball every chance you get, particularly on 3rd and short or less than 5 yards from the goal line, he's your man. Better yours than ours....

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 11:37 AM
Boy, does this sound familiar to Bills fans!!!! :sidelol: Enjoy your great offensive coordinator, Carppies!!!Wow! You found one Dolphins fan who criticizes Mularkey (for his PRESEASON playcalling, no less) and one Jills fans who agrees with him, and voilà, you (think you) have an unassailable argument that Mularkey must be bad.

:rolleyes2

cnc66
08-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Ima warning you Kinsua...be careful what you wish for...

like2god
08-20-2006, 12:37 PM
ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!

Hey, Kidszoo... You know what today is? It's extra special "bump this thread in order to try to get you to answer L2G's posts day". Have a good one!

Kinzua! Happy owned day v 1.1. Answer the posts so we can all move on. Keep your alter-ego Cody in the closet!

What happened Kinzua? Did you get scared decided to run after realizing what a ******* you are? Don't forget to:

AWNSER THE POSTS!

ANSWER THE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

yes bills suck your freds wife aren't you.
(Fred is a trll that lives in my treeyou would know if you answered the post) how is that tree fiting you :D

Answer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Postsanswer The Posts

:lol:

The Confessor
08-20-2006, 12:40 PM

Thanks, I am now blind after that post..:evil:

The Confessor
08-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Boy, the Jills are 0-2 in preaseason and are in complete dis-array.
Now that sounds familiar

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 12:52 PM
Boy, the Jills are 0-2 in preaseason and are in complete dis-array.
Now that sounds familiarAnd after the season starts, the Jills having an 0-2 record should also sound familiar.

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 12:58 PM

LMAO

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 02:00 PM
Wow, did anyone see the spectacular display from the Broncos running game last night? Over 200 yards rushing in a spanking of the Titans. Another example of Shannahan's brilliant running game, Jake and Jay played very well too.

cnc66
08-20-2006, 02:02 PM
Donko's suck

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 02:04 PM
Donko's suck

That's funny, really.

If I remember correctly we've been one of the best franchises in the past decade. Alot more successful than the Fish. In fact, alot of people have been more successful than the fish in the past decade, even the Bills!:sidelol:

Majpain
08-20-2006, 02:07 PM
I love how kinzua makes a post then runs like a little *****.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 03:28 PM
I love how kinzua makes a post then runs like a little *****.Nah, I think the praise for the Donkeys would indicate that the culprit is more likely to be Mr./Mrs./Miss/Ms. Patriot Traitor himself/herself/itself.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Donko's suck That's funny, really.

If I remember correctly we've been one of the best franchises in the past decade.Yep, it's alwingnut. As if anyone needed any further proof, check out his/her/its total lack of football knowledge in the following statement:

In fact, alot of people have been more successful than the fish in the past decade, even the Bills!:sidelol:
Really, alwingnut, what measure are you using for "success"? Number of playoff appearances? Getting further in the playoffs? Winning seasons? Number of higher draft choices than the other team? Must be the last (dubious) one, because all the others, the 'Phins win hands down.

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Nah, I think the praise for the Donkeys would indicate that the culprit is more likely to be Mr./Mrs./Miss/Ms. Patriot Traitor himself/herself/itself.

You sir, are an idiot.

Did you talk like that in school? They must have called you gay and f@ggot, must have been pretty rough, eh?:boohoo:

Colorado Dolfan
08-20-2006, 03:46 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

Did you talk like that in school? They must have called you gay and f@ggot, must have been pretty rough, eh?:boohoo:

Your mom didn't think he was gay... :lol:

However, she knew you were... :D

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Your mom didn't think he was gay... :lol:

However, she knew you were... :D

Ooooo, burnnnnnn....:sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-20-2006, 03:54 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

Yeah, that's hardcore... :shakeno:

Tool.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 04:12 PM
You sir, are an idiot.Another "fine" example as to why alwingnut lost the smack contest.

Did you talk like that in school?No, because my school didn't have any hermaphroditic rejects like yourself.

They must have called you gay and f@ggot, must have been pretty rough, eh?All this projection ultimately isn't healthy for your mental stability

:boohoo:Yep, that's you alright: whiny and b!tchy.

HiOctaneBills
08-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Really, alwingnut, what measure are you using for "success"? Number of playoff appearances? Getting further in the playoffs? Winning seasons? Number of higher draft choices than the other team? Must be the last (dubious) one, because all the others, the 'Phins win hands down.

Oh really? Have you checked the facts to back up your statement? Lets start with your first one. Going back to 1995.

Number of playoff appearances: Bills 4, Dolphins 6. Better, but not by much.

Divisions: 1 each. Buffalo in 95, Mia in 2000

How far in the playoffs: Miami advanced twice, in 99 and 00, slaughtered both times in the second round (62-7 anyone?). Buffalo advanced once, in 95, over Miami in Shula's last game. Beat by eventual AFC Champ Pittsburgh in the second round, minus NFL Defensive MVP Bruce Smith.

Super Bowl appearances: 0 for both.

Head to Head: 11-13 for the Phins.

Both teams are currently on long playoff droughts.

I wouldn't exactly call it "hands down" for the Phins.

cnc66
08-20-2006, 05:11 PM
That's funny, really.

If I remember correctly we've been one of the best franchises in the past decade. Alot more successful than the Fish. In fact, alot of people have been more successful than the fish in the past decade, even the Bills!:sidelol:

I know....hey, when was the last time you beat us in Miami...I can't seem to recall???

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
Number of playoff appearances: Bills 4, Dolphins 6. Better, but not by much.That's still a wider margin of appearences than the Jills had in the '80's.

How far in the playoffs: Miami advanced twice, in 99 and 00Funny how someone must remember that differently (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Dolphins). I wonder what's worse, your ability to count or to check your "facts":

1998 Wild Card Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1998-99) (Bills (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bills)) Lost Divisional Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1998-99) (Broncos (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_Broncos))
1999 Wild Card Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1999-2000) (Seahawks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Seahawks)) Lost Divisional Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_1999-2000) (Jaguars (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacksonville_Jaguars))
2000 Wild Card Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_2000-01) (Colts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_Colts)) Lost Divisional Playoffs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_playoffs%2C_2000-01) (Raiders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Raiders))

I wouldn't exactly call it "hands down" for the Phins.I would. Not by a great margin, but Miami has more winning seasons, more playoff appearances, more times advancing to the divisional playoffs.

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 05:35 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

Are you sure?:rolleyes2

I actually though the Fins would win the AFC West this year, but then I remembered that C-Pepp would crumble under his feeble knees, and that Ronnie Brown will be unable to carry the load without Ricky Williams.

Who's the idiot now?:rolleyes:

Ronnie 23
08-20-2006, 06:16 PM
those gayfers

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 11:15 PM
No, because my school didn't have any hermaphroditic rejects like yourself.

All this projection ultimately isn't healthy for your mental stability

Projection, eh?:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow, did anyone see the spectacular display from the Broncos running game last night? Over 200 yards rushing in a spanking of the Titans. Another example of Shannahan's brilliant running game, Jake and Jay played very well too.Yeah, Al, keep rubbing it off during the TiVo replays.:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Are you sure?:rolleyes2

Who's the idiot now?:rolleyes::lol: AFC West.

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah, Al, keep rubbing it off during the TiVo replays.:rolleyes2

I'm just speaking the truth, Jay Cutler has been more impressive than C-Pep in this preseason by a long shot, and Jake Plummer has not let the pressure affect his play, it will probably IMPROVE his play. While the Dolphins will be sitting behind New England in the AFC East, the Broncos will be on their way to winning the Super Bowl in Miami!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

cnc66
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
I'm just speaking the truth, Jay Cutler has been more impressive than C-Pep in this preseason by a long shot, and Jake Plummer has not let the pressure affect his play, it will probably IMPROVE his play. While the Dolphins will be sitting behind New England in the AFC East, the Broncos will be on their way to winning the Super Bowl in Miami!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

the Donko's can't win anything in Miami... nothing.... because they really suck... did I mention they can't win anything here?

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm just speaking the truth, Jay Cutler has been more impressive than C-Pep in this preseason by a long shot, and Jake Plummer has not let the pressure affect his play, it will probably IMPROVE his play. While the Dolphins will be sitting behind New England in the AFC East, the Broncos will be on their way to winning the Super Bowl in Miami!!!!:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:Dream on Rainbow warrior, the Donkeys will drop their pants in the playoffs and go home :boohoo: their eyes out.

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 11:19 AM
the Donko's can't win anything in Miami... nothing.... because they really suck... did I mention they can't win anything here?

Nice one, I'll think I'll respond with an equally moronic comeback...

Dolphins Stink:rolleyes2

cnc66
08-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Nice one, I'll think I'll respond with an equally moronic comeback...

Dolphins Stink:rolleyes2

well you seem to be ignoring the FACT that the donko's have never won anything in Miami.... respond to that while you and your team are sucking

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 11:40 AM
:jt0323:
well you seem to be ignoring the FACT that the donko's have never won anything in Miami.... respond to that while you and your team are sucking

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 11:51 AM

OK you dumb ****, how do we suck?

We went to the AFCC game last year while you guys were playing ****ing golf, we've been in the AFC's elite almost every year and you guys have been **** almost every year. Don't you watch football? Or are you just some punk kid who just mutters, "Donkos Suck" every ****ing time? What a complete moron, watch some football and get a ****ing brain you loser...

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 11:53 AM

We went to the AFCC game last year while you guys were playing ****ing golf, we've been in the AFC's elite almost every year and you guys have been **** almost every year. Don't you watch football? Or are you just some punk kid who just mutters, "Donkos Suck" every ****ing time? What a complete moron, watch some football and get a ****ing brain you loser...

Oops... Someone blew a circuit... :lol:

BTW: 39 playoff appearances by the 'Phins to 32 for the Broncs...:wink:

cnc66
08-21-2006, 12:02 PM

hahahaha...still can't find that time you won in Miami eh... Shanasham and his horsefaced Donko's...what a powerhouse. BTW, I watched the fourth quarter of our home opener against you this weekend. I just can't get enough of the mile high sissy's falling apart on national tv. Quitting, giving up like lil girli boys. I especially liked when our rookie drove ol' Chump into the dirt...he never did fully recover from that did he? Sooo, you let me know when you find that elusive Miami victory ok? And make sure you wave to ol' Jake the stank for us...we can tell how much HE likes you..

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey CNC you 'punk kid' :lol: .

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Nice one, I'll think I'll respond with an equally moronic comebackBut then again, that's all you've been able to entertain us with so far. Why should this post be any different?

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Projection, eh?:lol:Yep, that's what they call it when feebleminded people like you can't handle the truth of your own perversions and thus have to imagine that they happen to someone else.

cnc66
08-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Hey CNC you 'punk kid' :lol: .

yea, I saw that and laughed... I wonder where he got off to...prolly catching up at MileHighGloryHoles.com...

like2god
08-21-2006, 12:37 PM

EVERYBODY STAND BACK!!!!!

THE TROLLBUSTER4000 IS HAVING A HARD TIME PROCESSING INFORMATION AND IS ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!

:shakeno: :lol:

like2god
08-21-2006, 12:38 PM
yea, I saw that and laughed... I wonder where he got off to...prolly catching up at MileHighGloryHoles.com...:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 12:50 PM
yea, I saw that and laughed... I wonder where he got off to...prolly catching up at MileHighGloryHoles.com...It's his turn in the barrell!:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 12:51 PM
EVERYBODY STAND BACK!!!!!

THE TROLLBUSTER4000 IS HAVING A HARD TIME PROCESSING INFORMATION AND IS ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!

:shakeno: :lol:

.Who are you kidding, he's blown since he arrived.

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 01:00 PM
hahahaha...still can't find that time you won in Miami eh... Shanasham and his horsefaced Donko's...what a powerhouse. BTW, I watched the fourth quarter of our home opener against you this weekend. I just can't get enough of the mile high sissy's falling apart on national tv. Quitting, giving up like lil girli boys. I especially liked when our rookie drove ol' Chump into the dirt...he never did fully recover from that did he? Sooo, you let me know when you find that elusive Miami victory ok? And make sure you wave to ol' Jake the stank for us...we can tell how much HE likes you..

Actually we recovered pretty well, we won our division and had the second best record in the AFC, did I mention we went to the AFCC. You can say whatever **** you want about how you beat us in week one, I really don't care. Denver had a terrific season last year and you guys sucked **** but managed to salvage a decent record by beating some third stringers, congrats...:rolleyes2

Kinzua
08-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Ima warning you Kinsua...be careful what you wish for...

I didn't wish Mularkey to become the Carp's OC, but now that he is, well, he's "fair game" like any other Carp ... :D

The Carp's real problem on offense is the oline, specifically the injury to McKinney since it affects two positions: right guard and center. It wasn't that good to begin with, and now you don't have a backup center (playing a rookie there is not advised!). If Hadnot gets nicked, the Carp literally be up Sh!t's Creek without a paddle!

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 01:47 PM
If Hadnot gets nicked, the Carp literally be up Sh!t's Creek without a paddle!I wasn't even aware that there was a literal Sh!t's Creek, but if there is, the Jills have taken up permanent residence there.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 01:48 PM
I didn't wish Mularkey to become the Carp's OC, but now that he is, well, he's "fair game" like any other Carp ... :D

The Carp's real problem on offense is the oline, specifically the injury to McKinney since it affects two positions: right guard and center. It wasn't that good to begin with, and now you don't have a backup center (playing a rookie there is not advised!). If Hadnot gets nicked, the Carp literally be up Sh!t's Creek without a paddle!Doesn't Sh!t's Creek run through the heart of Buffalo?

Please, answer the posts.

like2god
08-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Who are you kidding, he's blown since he arrived.

:lol: Yes he has, my bad. :lol:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 01:54 PM

The Carp's real problem on offense is the oline, specifically the injury to McKinney since it affects two positions: right guard and center. It wasn't that good to begin with, and now you don't have a backup center (playing a rookie there is not advised!). If Hadnot gets nicked, the Carp literally be up Sh!t's Creek without a paddle!

Kinzua you are a very wise man, the Fish don't stand a chance even in the worst division in the league, Brown won't be able to carry the load with their beat up offensive line. And no one is expecting C-Pep to carry the offence with those two bad knees, the first hit he takes he's gone for the season.

cnc66
08-21-2006, 01:57 PM

the o-line is really my only big concern. I just don't see the raw talent and I'd bet that it will be an issue next offseason. We were stuffed and slapped around by a Tampa defense missing Brooks and Rice...not confidence inspiring from our end. I guess we have to hope Hud can work his magic again, we will see.

TotoreMexico
08-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Kinzua you are a very wise man, the Fish don't stand a chance even in the worst division in the league, Brown won't be able to carry the load with their beat up offensive line. And no one is expecting C-Pep to carry the offence with those two bad knees, the first hit he takes he's gone for the season.

LMAO

And what happened last Saturday? Culpepper received 2 consecutive hits and nothing happened

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 02:12 PM
LMAO

And what happened last Saturday? Culpepper received 2 consecutive hits and nothing happenedhe flipped over to 'Boy Scouts Gone Wild' and missed it!

like2god
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
LMAO

And what happened last Saturday? Culpepper received 2 consecutive hits and nothing happened

SHHHHHH.......Totore, you are ruining all of his "good" smack. :rolleyes2 :lol:

cnc66
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Ima thinking that "thing" he has in his avatar is "HIS" Gloryhole...notice it has the extra wide feature for muliple feeds at once...

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Ima thinking that "thing" he has in his avatar is "HIS" Gloryhole...notice it has the extra wide feature for muliple feeds at once...And it's quite red....:tongue:

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 02:34 PM
I think Alex likes the attention from Kinzua:evil:

"Don't tell Alex I said that":lol:

The Confessor
08-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Ima thinking that "thing" he has in his avatar is "HIS" Gloryhole...notice it has the extra wide feature for muliple feeds at once...

:lol: :lol:

like2god
08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Ima thinking that "thing" he has in his avatar is "HIS" Gloryhole...notice it has the extra wide feature for muliple feeds at once...:lol:

timbalu
08-21-2006, 02:56 PM

Trollsucker, you're right !!! Kin-soooo-ie may very well be a wise man/it/dog/hippo but you're a freakin' MIRACLE. In case you've forgotten Miami whipped your donkeys a$$es like little school girls in 2005, you won NOTHING and you're likely to do worse , this year. By the way, Kin-sooie claims to be FEMALE, like you you. Why don't the two of you get together and share a nice tall, cool VINEGAR AND WATER !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Trollsucker, you're right !!! Kin-soooo-ie may very well be a wise man/it/dog/hippo but you're a freakin' MIRACLE. In case you've forgotten Miami whipped your donkeys a$$es like little school girls in 2005, you won NOTHING and you're likely to do worse , this year. By the way, Kin-sooie claims to be FEMALE, like you you. Why don't the two of you get together and share a nice tall, cool VINEGAR AND WATER !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :lol: Timbalu with the big f*ck you!:lol:

TotoreMexico
08-21-2006, 03:06 PM
SHHHHHH.......Totore, you are ruining all of his "good" smack. :rolleyes2 :lol:

Uppps...:whistle:

fin1
08-21-2006, 03:12 PM
That's funny, really.

Yeah that's fing hilarious since you are perennially the playoff soft colts *****. What's the rat done since Terrel Davis? Nearly gotten fired that's what.

Oh yeah last year, scoreboard.

fin1
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM
I wasn't even aware that there was a literal Sh!t's Creek, but if there is, the Jills have taken up permanent residence there.

Yeah there is, it's in Buttfellow where she brings in her nightly dinner. She doesn't remove the vein either.

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 06:30 PM
Trollsucker, you're right !!! Kin-soooo-ie may very well be a wise man/it/dog/hippo but you're a freakin' MIRACLE. In case you've forgotten Miami whipped your donkeys a$$es like little school girls in 2005, you won NOTHING and you're likely to do worse , this year. By the way, Kin-sooie claims to be FEMALE, like you you. Why don't the two of you get together and share a nice tall, cool VINEGAR AND WATER !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

You Dolphins fans are like a Broken Record

"We beat you in week 1, hahaha!"

Wow, I don't give a ****, you finished with a far better record and went deep into the playoffs, not to mention broke Tom Brady's undefeated playoff streak.

Ronnie 23
08-21-2006, 08:54 PM
:sidelol:

muscle979
08-22-2006, 12:52 AM

Wow, I don't give a ****, you finished with a far better record and went deep into the playoffs, not to mention broke Tom Brady's undefeated playoff streak.

You should write a thank you letter to the fins for not getting into the postseason, because your donkeys have NEVER won in Miami.

Colorado Dolfan
08-22-2006, 02:22 AM
You should write a thank you letter to the fins for not getting into the postseason, because your donkeys have NEVER won in Miami.
In fact, it looks like the Broncs have a hard time beating Miami anywhere...

MIAMI 10, DENVER 4 (1 tie)

10/16/66 -- at Miami 24, Denver 7
12/04/66 -- at Denver 17, Miami 7
09/17/67 -- at Miami 35, Denver 21
10/27/68 -- at Denver 21, Miami 14
12/07/69 -- at Miami 27, Denver 24
09/19/71 -- Miami 10, at Denver 10 (tie)
12/20/75 -- at Miami 14, Denver 13
09/29/85 -- Miami 30, at Denver 26
12/21/98 -- at Miami 31, Denver 21
01/09/99 -- *at Denver 38, Miami 3
09/13/99 -- Miami 38, at Denver 21
12/02/01 -- at Miami 21, Denver 10
10/13/02 -- Miami 24, at Denver 22
12/12/04 -- at Denver 20, Miami 17
09/11/05 -- at Miami 34, Denver 10
3 wins, 4 losses, and 1 tie in Denver... Not exactly an overwhelming homefield advantage... At least for the Broncs... :D

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 05:02 AM

"We beat you in week 1, hahaha!"Actually, the 'Phins beat the Jacka$$es a lot more times than just that.

Wow, I don't give a ****, you finished with a far better record and went deep into the playoffs, not to mention broke Tom Brady's undefeated playoff streak.Better get those circuits checked, AnotherTrollBusted, because you're melting down. As much as I'd like to give the Dolphins credit for doing those things, I'm not about to re-write history to do so. Just wondering if you're normally this stupidly careless or whether it's us getting under your skin that's causing your sloppiness?

timbalu
08-22-2006, 06:37 AM

And,Head-toHead, we STILL beat your A$$, didn't we f#ckface !! :tongue: