PDA

View Full Version : No Respect!

ThePats
08-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Once again the 3 Time defending AFC East champions, the New England Patriots get no respect by anybody. Suddenly everyone thinks the "Fins" are the AFC East champs and people wont hesitate to crown them the champs before the season starts. Keep talking all you want, the Pats will use this to drive themselves to another AFC East title. :evil:

CDNPHIN
08-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Who says they don't get any respect? I respect the hell out of them. I also HATE them with every fibre in my body, but yeah, I respect 'em...

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Once again the 3 Time defending AFC East champions, the New England Patriots get no respect by anybody. Suddenly everyone thinks the "Fins" are the AFC East champs and people wont hesitate to crown them the champs before the season starts. Keep talking all you want, the Pats will use this to drive themselves to another AFC East title. :evil:

:sosad:

Colorado Dolfan
08-20-2006, 03:41 PM

Oh, no!!! It's the return of the "everyone is disrespecting the Patriots" theory.:sidelol: :lol: :sidelol:

Get over it, whiner...

Tool.

TrollBuster4000
08-20-2006, 03:46 PM
I actually though the Fins would win the AFC West this year, but then I remembered that C-Pepp would crumble under his feeble knees, and that Ronnie Brown will be unable to carry the load without Ricky Williams.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 03:50 PM
Once again the 3 Time defending AFC East champions, the New England Patriots get no respect by anybody.Seeing as that's the longest they've ever held the title, they should be due for a fall.

Suddenly everyone thinks the "Fins" are the AFC East champs and people wont hesitate to crown them the champs before the season starts.Who is this "everyone"? If anything, the majority of the predictions I've seen have NE on top.

Keep talking all you want, the Pats will use this to drive themselves to another AFC East title. :evil:Keep deluding yourself if you think that's set in stone.

ThePats
08-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Seeing as that's the longest they've ever held the title, they should be due for a fall.
Who is this "everyone"? If anything, the majority of the predictions I've seen have NE on top.
Keep deluding yourself if you think that's set in stone.
The majority? Actually the minority will pick the Patriots. 90% of the ESPN analysts will pick the Dolphins, read internet articles 90% choose the Dolphins. I'm fine with everyone being on Saban's *****, the Pats will just have more reason to win another SB. :wink:

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 04:52 PM
the Pats will just have more reason to win another SB. :wink:How are they going to do that after their difference maker in all three of their past SB wins signed with the Colts?

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 04:56 PM
How are they going to do that after their difference maker in all three of their past SB wins signed with the Colts?

when did brady sign with the colts

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:03 PM
when did brady sign with the coltsWhen did Brady kick any last second FGs in the SB?

fishfanfromjerz
08-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I actually though the Fins would win the AFC West this year, but then I remembered that C-Pepp would crumble under his feeble knees, and that Ronnie Brown will be unable to carry the load without Ricky Williams.

perhaps someone would take your observation seriously if you knew which division miami played in

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 05:30 PM
When did Brady kick any last second FGs in the SB?

:lol:

TotoreMexico
08-20-2006, 05:31 PM
perhaps someone would take your observation seriously if you knew which division miami played in

OWNED AGAIN!:evil:

The Confessor
08-20-2006, 05:33 PM

Which shows exactly how much you know about football-->IDIOT.

I bet if everybody ignores this @$$wipe from now on, he will go away.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Which shows exactly how much you know about football-->IDIOT.

I bet if everybody ignores this @$$wipe from now on, he will go away.If we do that, though, he/she/it will just come back with another user name.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:41 PM
I actually though the Fins would win the AFC West this year, but then I remembered that C-Pepp would crumble under his feeble knees, and that Ronnie Brown will be unable to carry the load without Ricky Williams.Yeah, those knees sure looked feeble in that Bucs game.:rolleyes:

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 05:43 PM

how far were those field goals and how did he get his field position

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, those knees sure looked feeble in that Bucs game.:rolleyes:

and preseason games mean what?

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:45 PM
how far were those field goals and how did he get his field positionSomeone still had to kick them, regardless of either of those factors.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 05:48 PM
and preseason games mean what?We were talking about whether his knees held up, not how well (or not) he played. Thus, it's relevant that he took some shots and still stayed in the game.

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Someone still had to kick them, regardless of either of those factors.

convenient you ignore someone had to drive the ball 60+ yards in 1:21 and 1:18 minutes

i guess it doesnt fit your agenda

btw how many MVP did adam V win with those kicks

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 05:51 PM
We were talking about whether his knees held up, not how well (or not) he played. Thus, it's relevant that he took some shots and still stayed in the game.

so you do understand one or two drives in a preseason games does not translate to a 16 game season

:dolphins:

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 06:10 PM
so you do understand one or two drives in a preseason games does not translate to a 16 game season

:dolphins:You do understand that I never claimed that Culpepper would play all 16 games? All I said is that he seems to have held up pretty well when he played.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 06:12 PM
convenient you ignore someone had to drive the ball 60+ yards in 1:21 and 1:18 minutesAnd you ignore that high pressure kicks like that are by no means automatic. Just ask Nott Score-wood.

Majpain
08-20-2006, 06:12 PM

You want any cheese with your wine? IS that how the saying goes?

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 06:28 PM
And you ignore that high pressure kicks like that are by no means automatic. Just ask Nott Score-wood.

still ignore the drives for adam to get set up

now you made me waste my 500th post on you

wait a minute, i probably wasted 400 posts on showing how you are dumber (notice i didnt use stupider) than icey

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 06:58 PM
still ignore the drives for adam to get set up
Sorry, not my fault that you are either blind or cannot follow the conversation:

how far were those field goals and how did he get his field positionSomeone still had to kick them, regardless of either of those factors.Now, what factors am I referring to in the above post? Is not one of those factors "how... [he got] his field position"? Did he not get such field position through "the drives [that] set [AV] up"?

now you made me waste my 500th post on youI "made" you? Just how did I do that? Did I hold your fingers to the keyboard and press them down or was that you? Take some responsibility for your own decisions.

wait a minute, i probably wasted 400 posts on showing how you are dumber (notice i didnt use stupider) than iceyWhat your posts show is that you're dumber (or stupider, whichever you prefer) than both of us.

anditsgood
08-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Sorry, not my fault that you are either blind or cannot follow the conversation:
Now, what factors am I referring to in the above post? Is not one of those factors "how... [he got] his field position"? Did he not get such field position through "the drives [that] set [AV] up"?
I "made" you? Just how did I do that? Did I hold your fingers to the keyboard and press them down or was that you? Take some responsibility for your own decisions.
What your posts show is that you're dumber (or stupider, whichever you prefer) than both of us.

again you are the fool that cannot follow a thread

you--the person responsible for the superbowl wins went to indy
me-tom brady went to indy? (questioning your intelligence)
you-who kicked the winning field goals
me-how did adam get into the postition to kick those field goals
you-it doesnt matter
me-you dismiss two awesome drives in less than 1:30, for about 60 yards
you-it dont matter
me-so you dismiss the two time superbowl mvp
you-it dont matter, you cant follow a thread

me now--so you are going to ignore the two field goals adam missed earlier in the game because it doesnt fit your argument

and you say i'm "stupider" than the both of us?

Swantoon
08-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Good lord another pat fan whining about not getting respect. That is one of the stupidest things I have heard since Tom Brady said the same crap. All I have heard for the last 5 years is about how great the pats are and how classy the organization is. Every time another team does something right people compare them to the patriots. I'm sorry but don't expect anybody to feel sorry for the pats just because for the first time in years people doubt they will win the division. And even the people saying they won't win the division are still putting them in the playoffs.

Do you even think before you post or do you just type the first thing that pops into that tiny brain of yours. In the future I would suggest actually reading your post before you send it just to make sure you don't make a bigger fool out of yourself than you already have.

EBMisfit
08-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Now you're just making things up...

me-so you dismiss the two time superbowl mvpI NEVER dismissed Brady. However, when he couldn't make TDs (not saying this was entirely his fault) AV had to bail the team out.

me now--so you are going to ignore the two field goals adam missed earlier in the game because it doesnt fit your argumentSeeing how this is the first time you've brought up the subject, how could I have been ignoring it?

and you say i'm "stupider" than the both of us?If you intelligent enough to follow the thread, you'd realize that I'm not talking about you and me, but "Icey" and me.
i probably wasted 400 posts on showing how you [that would be me = first person] are dumber (notice i didnt use stupider) than icey [= second person].

ThePats
08-20-2006, 11:16 PM
When did Adam pass every play to bring him into field goal range. :lol:

like2god
08-20-2006, 11:19 PM
When did Adam pass every play to bring him into field goal range. :lol:

Say what you want, but Vinatieri was a valuable asset to the Pats. It will hurt them, you will see.

ThePats
08-20-2006, 11:20 PM
You must have forgotten to mention Vinatraitor wouldnt have had to make the last second kick in the 2003 SB if he hadnt shanked two easy ones in the first Quarter. :wink:

like2god
08-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Vinatraitor

Ahh, the truth comes out.

ThePats
08-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Say what you want, but Vinatieri was a valuable asset to the Pats. It will hurt them, you will see.
Who said it wouldnt hurt?

Its been said before by Pats fans, and it is still said, and people are still complaining. By some point you have to stop being all emotional about it and move on.

"Our Former Kicker" likewise to how Adam now says his "Former Team" got a tad bit of what he deserves for being such a jealous f**k. And now he has himself a nice sprained ankle.

like2god
08-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Who said it wouldnt hurt?

Its been said before by Pats fans, and it is still said, and people are still complaining. By some point you have to stop being all emotional about it and move on.

"Our Former Kicker" likewise to how Adam now says his "Former Team" got a tad bit of what he deserves for being such a jealous f**k. And now he has himself a nice sprained ankle.

I have heard alot of NE fans that are saying that he is washed up and needed to go. I find it amusing that when a great player leaves NE (or any team for that matter) that a majority of the fans turn on him. :cooldude:

muscle979
08-20-2006, 11:49 PM

Almost everybody is picking the pats to win the East again. Only a Pats fan would get mad because one or two analysts somewhere decided to pick the underdog and say the fins will win the east. Instead of running your damn mouth why don't you give us some links to all of these sports writers that have crowned the dolphins the champs?

BuffaloSoldier2
08-21-2006, 12:15 AM
It's funny but I have always respected Pats. All of their players are class acts. I just can't stand their fans. Bunch of whiners. First of all, before Mo Lewis almost killed Bledsoe and forced the Pats to put in Brady, you were a joke franchise. You never sold out games in Foxboro and were one of the worst teams in all of sports. And all your fans would go to the games and whine about the Sox. It is a bad football area. But then the "genius" BB lucks into Brady and the refs steal the game from the Raiders and all of a sudden Boston and New England are diehard fans. :shakeno: Bunch of bandwagoners. :rolleyes: And stop with the whining about respect. Everyone respects the Pats. It's their crappy fanbase no one respects.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-21-2006, 12:24 AM
You must have forgotten to mention Vinatraitor wouldnt have had to make the last second kick in the 2003 SB if he hadnt shanked two easy ones in the first Quarter. :wink:

Cause I'm sure you want Marteen or Gradakowsi or whatever his name is kicking for a win in a Super Bowl... another example of the "great" Pats' fanbase :refuse:

ThePats
08-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Almost everybody is picking the pats to win the East again. Only a Pats fan would get mad because one or two analysts somewhere decided to pick the underdog and say the fins will win the east. Instead of running your damn mouth why don't you give us some links to all of these sports writers that have crowned the dolphins the champs?
What planet have you been on? 1/4 of all the analysts out there will say the Patriots, 3/4 of them will say the Dolphins.

:shakeno:

ThePats
08-21-2006, 12:27 AM
It's funny but I have always respected Pats. All of their players are class acts. I just can't stand their fans. Bunch of whiners. First of all, before Mo Lewis almost killed Bledsoe and forced the Pats to put in Brady, you were a joke franchise. You never sold out games in Foxboro and were one of the worst teams in all of sports. And all your fans would go to the games and whine about the Sox. It is a bad football area. But then the "genius" BB lucks into Brady and the refs steal the game from the Raiders and all of a sudden Boston and New England are diehard fans. :shakeno: Bunch of bandwagoners. :rolleyes: And stop with the whining about respect. Everyone respects the Pats. It's their crappy fanbase no one respects.
Well I credit you for being a Bills fan despite the fact they constantly suck. :wink:

Dolfan984
08-21-2006, 12:30 AM
I think everyone knows Brady's great. It's just that you went from a top 3 kicker, to a top 30 kicker. It will hurt the Patriots. That's it. The Pats might score a few points a game less this year because of it, but will it cost them any games? We'll see.

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 01:13 AM
What planet have you been on? 1/4 of all the analysts out there will say the Patriots, 3/4 of them will say the Dolphins.

Sorry, bud, but the vast majority of commentators I've seen keep saying the Patriots still rule the roost and the 'Phins, while closing the gap, don't have what it takes to win the division... I've seen probably 4 commentators say the 'Phins do it this year...:lol:

Even John Clayton, who sees big things coming from the 'Phins only sees the 'Phins pushing for the division in the "next year or two."

Keep dreaming about your "disrespect." I guess that's what the Patriots and their fans thrive on... :shakeno:

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 01:15 AM
Well I credit you for being a Bills fan despite the fact they constantly suck. :wink:

I respect any Pats fan that can say they've been fans since before they were Super Bowl contenders.

So, I basically respect two Pats fans... :wink:

Swantoon
08-21-2006, 04:08 AM
I respect any Pats fan that can say they've been fans since before they were Super Bowl contenders.

So, I basically respect two Pats fans... :wink:

This is true I bet half the pats fan base doesn't even remember that they used to have a guy squatting on the side of their helmets.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 09:39 AM
I actually though the Fins would win the AFC West this year, but then I remembered that C-Pepp would crumble under his feeble knees, and that Ronnie Brown will be unable to carry the load without Ricky Williams.Wow NutBuster4000, when did the Fins move to the West??? I must have slept through Sportscenter. This is coming from the guy who says Super Bowls from the '80's till now count because of some bullsh*t reason.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 09:46 AM
This is true I bet half the pats fan base doesn't even remember that they used to have a guy squatting on the side of their helmets.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:lol: :lol: :lol:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Wow NutBuster4000, when did the Fins move to the West??? I must have slept through Sportscenter. This is coming from the guy who says Super Bowls from the '80's till now count because of some bullsh*t reason.

Yes, yes, just a miscue in my circuts, one my inventor must have missed. Anyway, going back to the same thing over and over again shouldn't be considered "good" smack, I admit it was a bonehead post, why don't you move on...:rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Yes, yes, just a miscue in my circuts, one my inventor must have missed. Anyway, going back to the same thing over and over again shouldn't be considered "good" smack, I admit it was a bonehead post, why don't you move on...:rolleyes2Which boneheaded post? The AFC West one, or the Super Bowl post '80's?

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Which boneheaded post? The AFC West one, or the Super Bowl post '80's?

Both...

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Both...Admission of guilt. Later Al, you're not worth a sh*t to talk to.

muscle979
08-21-2006, 11:12 AM

Put your money where your mouth is, show me some links, some kind of proof that 3 out of 4 sports analysts are picking Miami to win the east.

http://www.madduxsports.com/06-nfl/2006-afc-east-predictions.html
http://www.ezinearticles.com/?NFL-Season-Predictions-Part-6:-AFC-East&id=266237
http://www.ezinearticles.com/?NFL-Season-Predictions-Part-6:-AFC-East&id=266237
http://www.threecoopers.net/brian/entry.asp?ENTRY_ID=49

I googled 2006 AFC East predictions, the first four predictions I found from various types of sources all picked the "no respect" pats. Isn't that funny?
I decided to go to some more mainstream sources and check things out:

Looks like Pete Prisco thinks the Pats are better:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings
Unfortunately I can't get into ESPN right now, some mainpage popup is blocking my way, if you're not convinced though I'm sure myself, some fellow fin fans, or even some Bills fans could find some more links for you where the Pats are picked to be the best in the division.

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Admission of guilt. Later Al, you're not worth a sh*t to talk to.

?????:confused:

You have some serious emotional problems buddy, I admit that I ****ed up and now your mad at me? Your a weird dude...

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Yes, yes, just a miscue in my circuts, one my inventor must have missed.Must be a bunch of those.

Anyway, going back to the same thing over and over again shouldn't be considered "good" smack, I admit it was a bonehead post, why don't you move on...:rolleyes2Like al is really qualified to judge what is and isn't good smack.:rolleyes:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Must be a bunch of those.
Like al is really qualified to judge what is and isn't good smack.:rolleyes:

Funny, I remember pretending to be a ****** on this board and because I was in league with the Los Loser Boys you all flocked to my side. I was laughing pretty hard, the LLB are pathetic, all they do is use gang tactics against other members, and they still get smacked around!:lol:

like2god
08-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Funny, I remember pretending to be a ****** on this board

The profanity filter seems to have blocked what you were. I'll try my hand at guessing what it could be.

FAGG0T
Gayman
Whiner (no that won't trigger the filter)
GayFag
a$$hole (nope, too many letters)
fagboy
The WorstTrollEver's Personal Cum Fairy (ummmm.........too many letters :lol: )

I'm not sure.........Does anybody else want to take a shot at guessing what it could be?

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
*******?

like2god
08-21-2006, 01:44 PM
*******?

:hmmm: :hmmm:

Could be, but I heard that he was a ************. You may be on to something though.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 01:50 PM
:hmmm: :hmmm:

Could be, but I heard that he was a ************. You may be on to something though.

.:lol: I knew it. **** **** ********er ***** ***** *******!

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 01:52 PM
The profanity filter seems to have blocked what you were. I'll try my hand at guessing what it could be.

FAGG0T
Gayman
GayFag
fagboy
The WorstTrollEver's Personal Cum Fairy (ummmm.........too many letters :lol: )

I'm not sure.........Does anybody else want to take a shot at guessing what it could be?

Do you wear lipstick just like your gothic hero Like2God?

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 01:56 PM
FAGG0T
Gayman
GayFag
fagboy
The WorstTrollEver's Personal Cum Fairy (ummmm.........too many letters :lol: )The problem is that alwingnut specifically said that it/he/she only pretended to be whatever was blocked by the filter, whereas you guessed things that he/it/she actually is.

like2god
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM

Here is a word of advice, don't use that line in your next "smack competition". :shakeno: :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 01:59 PM
The problem is that alwingnut specifically said that it/he/she only pretended to be whatever was blocked by the filter, whereas you guessed things that he/it/she actually is.Cumguzzler4000?

Mike13
08-21-2006, 02:05 PM
I find it amusing that when a great player leaves NE (or any team for that matter) that a majority of the fans turn on him. :cooldude:

A majority of their fans will turn on the team once they dissapoint.
Speaking of a Pats fan, The Pats sure is an embodiment of those whiny bandwagoners.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! We get no respect! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Have you been watching ESPN for the past 5 years? All they do is suck that franchise's *****.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 02:10 PM
This Just In:

Photographed recently outside of John Elway's Used car dealership:

AlWilson91 aka: Pacfinistic/PatsRNada/Trollbuster4000

Was seen sporting his latest Tooth Fairy outfit.

In a scheme contrived with fellow pedophile WorstTrollEver, the two, er, men believed they found a way to both molest children and steal quarters at the same time so they can visit the nickle theatre. Unfortunately for the two, er, men, they launched their scheme in Buffalo, where most children have no teeth, and most parents, no quarters.:(
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/fairy-1.jpg

like2god
08-21-2006, 02:13 PM
The problem is that alwingnut specifically said that it/he/she only pretended to be whatever was blocked by the filter, whereas you guessed things that he/it/she actually is.

true, hmmm......what could it be?

straight (no, too many letters)
Normal (no, he definitely isn't normal)
bright (no, he has never been very bright)
classy (no, noone could ever confuse him with someone that is classy)
clever (no, he never was clever)

hmmmmmm, I'm stumped.

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Funny, I remember pretending to be a ****** on this board and because I was in league with the Los Loser Boys you all flocked to my side. I was laughing pretty hard, the LLB are pathetic, all they do is use gang tactics against other members, and they still get smacked around!:lol:

Watch your superlatives, tool.:evil:

I had my eye on your weak attempt...

Good try, though...:up:

I've heard rumor that you have lipstick on your *****... Strangely, it resembles WTE's favorite shade...:shakeno:

like2god
08-21-2006, 02:24 PM
This Just In:

In a scheme contrived with fellow pedophile WorstTrollEver, the two, er, men believed they found a way to both molest children and steal quarters at the same time so they can visit the nickle theatre. Unfortunately for the two, er, men, they launched their scheme in Buffalo, where most children have no teeth, and most parents, no quarters.:(
http://www.geektimes.com/michael/travel/usa/ca/sanFrancisco/castro/events/1998PrideParade/gallery-1/images/fairy.jpg:sidelol:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
This Just In:

http://www.geektimes.com/michael/travel/usa/ca/sanFrancisco/castro/events/1998PrideParade/gallery-1/images/fairy.jpg

Did you stumble upon that when you were jerking it to pictures of fat weirdos?

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 02:30 PM
Did you stumble upon that when you were jerking it to pictures of fat weirdos?

So you admit it is you? Nice... :shakeno:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 02:31 PM
So you admit it is you? Nice... :shakeno:

It's like I'm talking to a bunch of ****ing 12 year olds!:goof:

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 02:32 PM

C'mon Al don't be that way.:lol:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 02:34 PM
C'mon Al don't be that way.:lol:

Uh Oh, Iceman the cheerleader is here, I should tuck my tail and run!:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Uh Oh, Iceman the cheerleader is here, I should tuck my tail and run!:sidelol:

Still stealing material again huh....:shakeno:

TotoreMexico
08-21-2006, 02:35 PM
You sir, are an idiot.

Did you talk like that in school? They must have called you gay and f@ggot, must have been pretty rough, eh?:boohoo:

Are you sure?:rolleyes2

Who's the idiot now?:rolleyes:

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBuster4000
You sir, are an idiot.

Did you talk like that in school? They must have called you gay and f@ggot, must have been pretty rough, eh?:boohoo:

Are you sure?:rolleyes2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBuster4000

Who's the idiot now?:rolleyes:

Didn't you just post this?:shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Funny, I remember pretending to be a ****** on this board and because I was in league with the Los Loser Boys you all flocked to my side.Seeing as that's the only time you've made any sense on this forum, how is that unreasonable?

they still get smacked around!:lol:Funny, I don't recall any of LLB putting the Dolphins in the AFC West or saying only SBs since 1980 count. Or whine incessantly about my usage of "he/she/it". Or falsely portray themselves as a "smack king" after being trounced in a competition. What was it that you once said about "own[ing] people... only works if you actually *did* own them"?

TotoreMexico
08-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Didn't you just post this?:shakeno:

Just making sure...

Who's the idiot?

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
It's like I'm talking to a bunch of ****ing 12 year olds!:goof:Odd that he/it/she couldn't just leave off with just "12 year olds" but had to add "****ing" to it. Why don't you just turn yourself and your fellow pedophile WhiniestTrollEver in?

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Did you stumble upon that when you were jerking it to pictures of fat weirdos?More likely he just googled "alwilson91" in images.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 02:56 PM
It's like I'm talking to a bunch of ****ing 12 year olds!:goof:It's like we're talking to the smack loser! CumGuzzler4000 you are the biggest rim-jobber that ever darkened the depths. Go stick your head up your *** and keep going until this is all that's left:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/newcheri-1.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Just making sure...

Who's the idiot?I'll take CumGuzzler4000 for $500, Alex!

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:05 PM
I'll take CumGuzzler4000 for $500, Alex!

CumGuzzler for $500

This sex offender follows his soulmate CumGuzzler4000 around from board to board laughing at his stupid jokes.............for $500...........

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:07 PM
CumGuzzler for $500

This sex offender follows his soulmate CumGuzzler4000 around from board to board laughing at his stupid jokes.............for $500...........

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/Big_Gay_Al_figure-1.jpg

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:13 PM
http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/Big_Gay_Al_figure.jpg

Correct, You still control the board opfin. The categories are.....

CumGuzzler4000

Famous quotes

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:14 PM

Correct, You still control the board opfin. The categories are.....

CumGuzzler4000

Famous quotes

Excuses, Excuses, ExcusesI'll take famous quotes for $200.00

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
I'll take famous quotes for $200.00

Famous quotes for $200

which brainiac said this "you are an ignorant foul mouthed homer"

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Famous quotes for $200

which brainiac said this "you are an ignorant foul mouthed homer"Who is.......WorstFagEver?

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Who is.......WorstFagEver?

:(

No I'm sorry, the correct answer was "GoBills24".

You are still in control of the board.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:31 PM

No I'm sorry, the correct answer was "GoBills24".

You are still in control of the board.

.:(

I'll take :sidelol: for $200.00

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:34 PM

I'll take :sidelol: for $200.00

:sidelol: for $200

Finish this sentence......

"you have been hoisted by your......"

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:35 PM
:sidelol: for $200

Finish this sentence......

"you have been hoisted by your......"own petards.

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:37 PM
own petards.

Correct for $200

You pick again.

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Correct for $200

You pick again.Metrosexuals for $400.00

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:46 PM
Metrosexuals for $400.00

That is the audio daily double!!!!

Identify this NE Patriots player

http://audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.168410

30 seconds..... CLICK_ME (http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=singingfish&requestId=6fc1c1dad61dfab5&clickedItemRank=5&userQuery=jeopardytheme&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fecommerce.ssb.gvsu.edu%2Fk%2Fkolbek%2FJeopardy%2Ftheme%2520-%2520jeopardy.mp3)

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:48 PM

30 seconds..... CLICK_ME (http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=singingfish&requestId=6fc1c1dad61dfab5&clickedItemRank=5&userQuery=jeopardytheme&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fecommerce.ssb.gvsu.edu%2Fk%2Fkolbek%2FJeopardy%2Ftheme%2520-%2520jeopardy.mp3)

.Jesus Quintera, oh snap, I thought you said homer!

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 03:49 PM

TOM BRADY

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Jesus Quintera, oh snap, I thought you said homer!

No, I'm sorry. The correct answer was Tom Brady.

You still have control

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 03:52 PM
No, I'm sorry. The correct answer was Tom Brady.

You still have control

.I gotta get some work done tre-beck!:lol:

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:53 PM
:lol: I gotta get some work done tre-beck!:lol:

ok see you bro.

Iceman, you gain control of the board

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 03:56 PM

ok see you bro.

Iceman, you gain control of the board

I'll take :sidelol: for 400

like2god
08-21-2006, 03:58 PM
I'll take :sidelol: for 400

:sidelol: for $400

What region of New York does Kinzua claim to be an expert in?

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 04:00 PM

What region of New York does Kinzua claim to be an expert in?

Alex IT claims to be an expert of the Central region.

like2god
08-21-2006, 04:01 PM
Alex IT claims to be an expert of the Central region.

You are correct for $400

Pick a category

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 04:03 PM
You are correct for $400

Pick a category

Famous quotes for 100

like2god
08-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Famous quotes for 100

What troll is famous for saying this......

"YOU ARE A GORKY DORKY 27 YEAR OLD VIRGIN!!!!!"

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 04:08 PM
What troll is famous for saying this......

"YOU ARE A GORKY DORKY 27 YEAR OLD VIRGIN!!!!!"

Who is WTE

like2god
08-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Who is WTE

Correct for $100

You pick again

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Correct for $100

You pick again

How about metrosexuals for 500

like2god
08-21-2006, 04:14 PM
How about metrosexuals for 500

Metrosexuals for $500

What sexual aid product is NE Patriots QB Tom Brady a spokesman for?

icephinfan
08-21-2006, 04:16 PM
Metrosexuals for $500

What sexual aid product is NE Patriots QB Tom Brady a spokesman for?

Astroglide

like2god
08-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Astroglide

You are correct for $500

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That is the end of round 1

good job opfin and Iceman. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Home!!!! Troll Jeopardy deserves it's own thread.

like2god
08-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Home!!!! Troll Jeopardy deserves it's own thread.

:wink:

Do you want to author that thread or should I?

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 05:24 PM
:wink:

Do you want to author that thread or should I?

:lol:You've been doing a fine job, Tre-beck!:lol:

EBMisfit
08-21-2006, 06:05 PM

What region of New York does Kinzua claim to be an expert in? Alex IT claims to be an expert of the Central region.

Official judges ruling: "Upstate" would also be an acceptable answer (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=147805&page=2).

You got tripped up on your own web of lies because I'm the wrong person to try to con about being from Upstate. I worked for nearly twenty years in positions that required significant knowledge of both NY geography and history. I have lived in several parts of upstate NY and traveled extensively for work and pleasure throughout the state, including NYC.

Shula Come Back!
08-21-2006, 06:18 PM

What the hell are you talking about??? I think most people are still riding the Pats bandwagon thinking that their going to win the division again.....why does NE use this false underdog crap to get them going like last year......they didn't fully play a game so that they can play Jax instead of Pitt....doesn't mean that Jax are the ones who get no respect....I'm sick of hearing all this "Pats get no respect crap"...they get all the respect in the World....I'm a Yankees fan and I love them , but I would NEVER say they dont get enough respect..that would be pretty much the same thing.....they get plenty of much deserved respect

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Odd that he/it/she couldn't just leave off with just "12 year olds" but had to add "****ing" to it. Why don't you just turn yourself and your fellow pedophile WhiniestTrollEver in?

I like to use adjectives, it's a very important part of the english language, I don't know if you knew that or not...

Colorado Dolfan
08-21-2006, 06:36 PM

...says the guy "pretending" to be a robot... :lol:

like2god
08-21-2006, 06:38 PM
...says the guy "pretending" to be a robot... :lol::sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 06:39 PM
...says the guy "pretending" to be a robot... :lol:http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/styxkilroy-1.jpg

TrollBuster4000
08-21-2006, 06:41 PM
...says the guy "pretending" to be a robot... :lol:

Like I said, my creator is a genius, I was just programmed with the same though process as "The King".

like2god
08-21-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.jeffbots.com/styxkilroy.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 07:02 PM
Like I said, my creator is a genius, I was just programmed with the same though process as "The King".http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/elvisportrait3sm-1.jpg

There is only one King.

like2god
08-21-2006, 07:06 PM
http://www.fiftiesweb.com/elvis-portrait3sm.jpg

There is only one King.

I agree, but have you seen the "king WTE" as CumGuzzler4000 likes to call him?

retired opfinistic
08-21-2006, 07:38 PM
I agree, but have you seen the "king WTE" as CumGuzzler4000 likes to call him?

http://www.godigby.com/PHOTO%20pages/TEXAS%20pages%20jan%2005/zPIX%20Texas%20Jan%202005/Fat%20elvis.jpg

.blaspemy!!!!:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-22-2006, 12:28 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9612861?AFCEast082106

More "disrespect" for the Pats...:shakeno:

Wait, my bad...:lol:

TotoreMexico
08-22-2006, 12:41 AM
http://completesquare.org/images/hallow02.jpg

:rofl:

TotoreMexico
08-22-2006, 12:47 AM
Here's the real TrollBuster4000

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/Sanoe2Lake/freerobotsex.jpg

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 05:52 AM
Like I said, my creator is a genius, I was just programmed with the same though process as "The King".So this "King" is idiotic enough to spell "thought" as "though"?

(My apologies to andimgay if I haven't given him/it/her many opportunities to call me a "grammar nazi" lately)

ThePats
08-22-2006, 10:43 AM
I DEMAND MORE RESPECT FOR MY TEAM. :tongue:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 10:53 AM
I DEMAND MORE RESPECT FOR MY TEAM. :tongue:Oh, I'm sorry... did someone hijack your thread?:D

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 11:17 AM
I DEMAND MORE RESPECT FOR MY TEAM. :tongue:Let them earn it. At this point they're 0-0 for '06, just like everyone else.

ThePats
08-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Let them earn it. At this point they're 0-0 for '06, just like everyone else.
DIDNT YOUR MOMMY TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIOR BEINGS?

like2god
08-22-2006, 11:52 AM
DIDNT YOUR MOMMY TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIOR BEINGS?

How does this apply to you?

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 03:38 PM
DIDNT YOUR MOMMY TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIOR BEINGS?Didn't your mommy teach you how to use the "caps lock"?

And it's "elders", not "superior beings".

ThePats
08-22-2006, 03:40 PM
Didn't your mommy teach you how to use the "caps lock"?

And it's "elders", not "superior beings".
SHOW SOME F*CKING RESPECT TO THEPATS, YOUR LUCKY I DIDNT F*CK YOUR WIFE YET.

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 03:44 PM
SHOW SOME F*CKING RESPECT TO THEPATS, YOUR LUCKY I DIDNT F*CK YOUR WIFE YET.You'd first have to grow something to f*ck her with. Especially after your operation.

like2god
08-22-2006, 03:49 PM

I think that would be pretty hard for you to do without any type of manhood, don't you? :shakeno:

icephinfan
08-22-2006, 03:51 PM

You wish you could have sex with his wife, but answer this how you going to have sex with any female with NO DI*K.

I know about the sex change, your MOM told me, no need to explain.

Colorado Dolfan
08-22-2006, 04:26 PM

You're lucky WTE didn't f*ck you yet, little boy...:D

...or has he? :confused:

It would sure explain a lot...:yes:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 04:30 PM
DIDNT YOUR MOMMY TEACH YOU HOW TO RESPECT YOUR SUPERIOR BEINGS?Yup, but I have yet to meet one.

like2god
08-22-2006, 04:40 PM
I think I will share a little bit more of my information with my fellow FH members. When I joined the broncomania board I had alot of people sending me pm's about WTE and Al, they sent me links to their weblogs and gave me other info. One little piece of info that they gave me had to do with WTE's buddy "ThePats" that spammed the bronco board.

Now I gave FH's "ThePats" plenty of time to distance himself from the pedophile (I asked in the Jeopardy thread and I sent him a pm) and he has yet to answer. Which leads me to believe that he too thinks that posting pornograghy for children is "educational". :shakeno:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 04:42 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

I think I will share a little bit more of my information with my fellow FH members. When I joined the broncomania board I had alot of people sending me pm's about WTE and Al, they sent me links to their weblogs and gave me other info. One little piece of info that they gave me had to do with WTE's buddy "ThePats" that spammed the bronco board.

Now I gave FH's "ThePats" plenty of time to distance himself from the pedophile (I asked in the Jeopardy thread and I sent him a pm) and he has yet to answer. Which leads me to believe that he too thinks that posting pornograghy for children is "educational". :shakeno:

.Thought it was missing something. :)

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 05:43 PM
Which leads me to believe that he too thinks that posting pornograghy for children is "educational". :shakeno: If it/he/she is really as young as it/she/he claims, it's a shame to see someone corrupted by those perverts at such an early age. Which makes one wonder if the real reason OfficerJustAnA$$ wants LLB out of the depths isn't to give him/it/her a clear
field in which to seduce other youngsters.

BradyGodofFish
08-22-2006, 09:04 PM

holy crap, thats some sick stuff

guatemalanfan
08-22-2006, 09:13 PM
holy crap, thats some sick stuff

:yes:

Ronnie 23
08-22-2006, 09:33 PM
yo