PDA

View Full Version : NEED fantasy help...

maddendude
08-20-2006, 05:13 PM
Rudi Johnson and Matt Jones for Plaxico and McGahee. I have Rudi.

How much will Matt Jones be used? They drafted Marcedes lewis too, but jimmy smith retired, so....i dunno...

and ur underrated Rudi, in each of the last 2 seasons hes gotten 12 TDs and 1400+ yards, which is VERY solid.

plus, it might seem like eli gets 3 Tds a week , but hes mostly good for yards, and the Giants have plenty of other weapons, Jacobs, Barber, Shockey, Toomer, all for goalline situations. And the Jaguars, they really have no one except Matt jones, and Matt jones is a perfect goalline TE, hes tall, can jump, and can catch. Plus he did have some really good games last year. It just makes sense that they'll be going to him alot more. I realllllly need ur guys' opinions.

phinphan896
08-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I would do it because Willis has so much upside and plax is a number one receiver for a very good QB. Matt jones is unproven and it looks like chris perry may take some carries from rudi johnson

Slappy8800
08-20-2006, 05:50 PM
i wouldnt do it personally..im not a fan of plax or willis

VINsanity10
08-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Rudi Johnson and Matt Jones for Plaxico and McGahee. I have Rudi.

How much will Matt Jones be used? They drafted Marcedes lewis too, but jimmy smith retired, so....i dunno...

and ur underrated Rudi, in each of the last 2 seasons hes gotten 12 TDs and 1400+ yards, which is VERY solid.

plus, it might seem like eli gets 3 Tds a week , but hes mostly good for yards, and the Giants have plenty of other weapons, Jacobs, Barber, Shockey, Toomer, all for goalline situations. And the Jaguars, they really have no one except Matt jones, and Matt jones is a perfect goalline TE, hes tall, can jump, and can catch. Plus he did have some really good games last year. It just makes sense that they'll be going to him alot more. I realllllly need ur guys' opinions.

it matter what you need

if you have other good WR than keep who you have bc i think Rudi will have a breakout year. as far as RB goes Rudi is alot better than the willis. And on that note you have to look at what team is better bc late in the games if a team is losing the will be passing. Bills will be in that spot ALOT more than the bengals.

However if you need a WR than you might want to do it bc PLAX is the Giants #1 reciever and Eli is going to have a big year just you dont know how much Plax will be apart of that. Matt Jones is a decent WR but he might be a sleeper this year.

FINAL DECISION: Id keep who you have personally

freitas731
08-20-2006, 08:05 PM
I would keep who you have mainly because rb are more important in fantasy. Rudi Johnson is, imo, a better rb than McGahee. Especially with McGahee in Buffalo, I would keep who you have.

Kev83
08-20-2006, 10:59 PM
I'd definitely make the trade. There's no doubt that you upgrade at WR. I would rather have McGahee than Rudi, personally. Willis is the main (and almost only) offensive option for the Jills.

trate121hb
08-21-2006, 10:30 AM
rudi is safer than willis