PDA

View Full Version : rate my draft!!! (dont laugh its my first one)

vadin
08-20-2006, 11:15 PM
QB- Trent Green / Kurt Warner

RB- Ronnie Brown / Reggie Bush / Warrick Dunn / Dominic Rhodes

WR- Joe Horn / Rod Smith / Terry Glenn / Keyshawn Johnson

TE- Antonio Gates / Jerramy Stevens

D/St- Dolphins / Minnesota

K- Josh Brown

give me some advice im a noob!!!!

vadin
08-20-2006, 11:20 PM
BTW it was a 12 man league

Mindwarp
08-20-2006, 11:43 PM
QB- Trent Green / Kurt Warner
Decent QB's Warner should have the job all year, this should be a learning year for leinart, and Trent is a solid back up for him. your not winning them the league with your QBs though.

RB- Ronnie Brown / Reggie Bush / Warrick Dunn / Dominic Rhodes
Dunn was good fantasy wise last year, probably his best fantasy year last year, due to vick struggling with the new offence, he might be your work horse, Ronnie also might be your horse as murlarky loves to run the ball.

Bush is not the starter yet, but he should get alot of playing time.
Rhodes? I think he will lose the job to Addai

WR- Joe Horn / Rod Smith / Terry Glenn / Keyshawn Johnson
Sold WR pack, old, but solid. all your WR are over 11 years in the league, 2 #1 WRs and 2 #2's however, I thin Glenn and Keyshawn will get a lot of balls thrown to them cause Defenses will be worried about TO and Steve Smith.

Joe Horn depends on if Drew Brees heals up ok.

TE- Antonio Gates / Jerramy Stevens

Antonio Gates might just be your life saver

D/St- Dolphins / Minnesota
decent, I take it the bears are gone? if you get points to your def for specail teams as well Bears was probably the best option. Phins should be ok, but with our weak secondary you might lose points here.

K- Josh Brown
Josh Brown? meh, don't like this pick, If Shayne Graham is avalible go get him.

give me some advice im a noob!!!!

overall not to bad, but you could have done a little better,
here is a few to put on your watch list for WR that should still be avalible incase you need a #3 reciver and one fo your guys is not cutting it

-Michael Jenkins
-Rody White
-Donte' Stallworth (Joe Horn pulls the doubel covrage and he reaps the rewards)
-Mark Clayton (should have a good year with McNabb thrown to him)
-Ernest Wilford (might be a solid #2)

Majpain
08-20-2006, 11:53 PM
1st draft in a 12 man leauge

I rate it a 7-10.

Your recievers are meh, they will bring in average fantasy WR points. Hopefully your QBs will stay healthy. RB is your best depth position, Dunn was a steal. I think I would take a kicker from a team that doesnt get down in the red zone often. I wouldnt pick a kicker in the top 8 rounds anyway regaurdless of who it is.

UCFinfan86
08-21-2006, 09:07 AM
7/10 sounds good. like the other saids ur WRs are average, i like your QB and RB situation though.

trate121hb
08-21-2006, 10:27 AM
rb is solid....wr are not that great even though i do think horn will bounnce back......but meshawn smith and glenn are all old and not the focal point of their team...gates is solid but could struggle some with rivers

dolphin defense is ok not great....

vadin
08-21-2006, 11:16 AM
thanks for the feedback guys! i really appreciate it....hopefully i can trade for a stud wide reciever and get better kicker