PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins vs steelers who is going reply lets get something planned

phin4life
08-21-2006, 12:23 PM
....Leaving Toronto Wednesday nite hitting the the hotel looking at a 5 hour car ride party all day Thursday. No parking spot though but my buddy who is a steelers fan has some connections. I have a rolling suitcase that is a cooler going to roll that around and try to meet up with some dolphin fans I say we all see who is going and meet up. Anyone going with a parking pass etc. Those going post here. Speak later

ARKIESTEEL
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Your buddy is he known as SteelersHoss?

If so Tell him ARKIESTEEL said hey and if it is, you all will be tailgateing with us as far as I know the guys from STEELERFEVER.com.

Then again I could be way off base hope to see you there but dont be crying come post game

FINintheMOON
08-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Here is the spot!

phin4life
08-22-2006, 09:21 AM
.....I do believe so he posts on that board said to me have something lined up with some steelers fans he is all chicklets etc. Could be him I will send him an email today to see. But I know his real email address has hoss in it. To funny. Will send him and email speak later

ARKIESTEEL
08-22-2006, 10:34 AM
It has to be from what I read of your posts you all are picking me up 12 pack of bud lite on the way

phin4life
08-22-2006, 12:47 PM
...lol yeah it is my buddy he just sent me an email. Let the party begin should be good times looking forward to it. Should be a great match up. We speak later