PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate at Hienz Field!!! FINS/Steelers Game

FINintheMOON
08-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Here is the spot!

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2005/07/29/11/North_Shore_Parking_55091.pdf (http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2005/07/29/11/North_Shore_Parking_55091.pdf)

This is a PDF file so it will take a few seconds to load...

I have tried to get parking tickets and have been unsuccessful in doing so... However, The parking lot titled "LOT G34" is the spot where I plan to set up a tailgate party...

The earlier you arrive, the better the chances of getting a spot in the lot!!! I am passing this on to ALL the FINFANS that plan to attend this game!!!

I will be there at noon and will try to save as many spots for our fans as I can... I plan to put up a BIG banner that says the lot is reserved for DOLFANS, but I don't know how long that will last...

Hope to see you all there!!!

screamer
08-22-2006, 06:45 AM
I'll be there. If it is full by the time we get there we will hoof it in to that spot! Either way we will get there! Our plane arrives around noon that day.

phin4life
08-22-2006, 09:28 AM
...Leaving Wednesday nite hitting the hotel around 3am catching a cat nap starting early that day. Looking to get this season started off right I say. No car just going to cabbie it to the stadium with a rolling cooler and go to town. Will look for the sign etc. We speak later

FINintheMOON
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
I'll be there. If it is full by the time we get there we will hoof it in to that spot! Either way we will get there! Our plane arrives around noon that day.

Great bubba!!! See you there! I am bringing the following:

Grill
Brauts
Sausages
Rolls
Onions
Condiments
Budweizer

So I got you covered as par as food and beer, unless you would like a different kind of beer... Let me know and I will grab some for ya!

FINintheMOON
08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
...Leaving Wednesday nite hitting the hotel around 3am catching a cat nap starting early that day. Looking to get this season started off right I say. No car just going to cabbie it to the stadium with a rolling cooler and go to town. Will look for the sign etc. We speak later

Looking forward to it Bubba!!! Also see above post... Let me know how many so that I can cover you guys on food!

screamer
08-22-2006, 09:05 PM
FinintheMoon, I'll kick in some money for the tailgating. It's the least I can do. It will be me and my Steeler buddy and his box of tissues!

The Ghost
08-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I am definately going, coming from Eastern Pa. Can't wait, I've never been to a Fins loss so hopefully I am good luck. 3 of the 4 Fins games I went to included Marino's fake spike at the meadowlands, the pummeling of the Jets in 2003 that ended the streak, and the Buffalo comeback game last year. I know the 4th game was another Jets game at the meadowlands in the mid 90's that we also won.

I have a knack for the memorable games.

pezinkj
08-23-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm still tryin to get some tickets. I only live about 50 minutes from Heinz Field, so I hope to come accross some tickets. Everyone I talk to tell me if I wait till kickoff, the scalpers get nervous & will sell tickets for face value, even for Prime Time games. I would just hate to have to watch the game @ the Clark Bar with all the drunken idiotic Steeler fans. I missed out on a pair of tickets from a season ticket holder tonight by a half hour. So hopefully I can find a pair of tickets that I can afford.

FINintheMOON
08-23-2006, 01:19 AM
FinintheMoon, I'll kick in some money for the tailgating. It's the least I can do. It will be me and my Steeler buddy and his box of tissues!

No money needed bubba! Bring some food!!!:lol:

FINintheMOON
08-23-2006, 01:20 AM
I am definately going, coming from Eastern Pa. Can't wait, I've never been to a Fins loss so hopefully I am good luck. 3 of the 4 Fins games I went to included Marino's fake spike at the meadowlands, the pummeling of the Jets in 2003 that ended the streak, and the Buffalo comeback game last year. I know the 4th game was another Jets game at the meadowlands in the mid 90's that we also won.

I have a knack for the memorable games.

Your are welcome at my tailgate Bubba!!!

FINintheMOON
08-23-2006, 01:23 AM
I'm still tryin to get some tickets. I only live about 50 minutes from Heinz Field, so I hope to come accross some tickets. Everyone I talk to tell me if I wait till kickoff, the scalpers get nervous & will sell tickets for face value, even for Prime Time games. I would just hate to have to watch the game @ the Clark Bar with all the drunken idiotic Steeler fans. I missed out on a pair of tickets from a season ticket holder tonight by a half hour. So hopefully I can find a pair of tickets that I can afford.

You can't rely on that bubba! What can you afford? I have 7 tickets but they aren't cheap!

Check out the link below!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=155276

phin4life
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
....Do you have the parking spot for sure or is it one of those first come first serve. Me and my buddy don't have a spot for we are just going to get dropped off and roll around our cooler full of beer etc and stop in and meet people. Would really like to stop by and say hi to the dolphins fans on this site. I'm sure we will. My buddy is a huge steelers fan and we drove down last year, to pittsburg so he could watch the game on tv I joined and no worse feeling than sitting in a bar with all pitts fans and them winning the super bowl. This game could be huge for us. Dolphins baby I love there offence this year. Just let us know what to look for around your parking spot. Okay we speak later.
Phins

NJFINSFAN1
08-23-2006, 10:47 AM
I may be at the game! My buddy at NBC thinks he can get me FREE tickets!

FINintheMOON
08-23-2006, 05:09 PM
....Do you have the parking spot for sure or is it one of those first come first serve. Me and my buddy don't have a spot for we are just going to get dropped off and roll around our cooler full of beer etc and stop in and meet people. Would really like to stop by and say hi to the dolphins fans on this site. I'm sure we will. My buddy is a huge steelers fan and we drove down last year, to pittsburg so he could watch the game on tv I joined and no worse feeling than sitting in a bar with all pitts fans and them winning the super bowl. This game could be huge for us. Dolphins baby I love there offence this year. Just let us know what to look for around your parking spot. Okay we speak later.
Phins

It's a first come first served type of deal... I couldn't find tickets for any parking at all! But like I said, I will be there around noon and will hold as many as I can!

screamer
08-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Two more weeks, two more weeks!

phin4life
08-24-2006, 12:14 PM
....you said you are going to be trying for G 34. We aren't staying at the parking lot for we are just catching a cab down there from the hotel and going to two feet and a heart beat it around to different places I'm looking for the phins fans. We have a rolling cooler etc and just going to go to town. Food is tough for us but pitch in what ever funds is okay. I have my own booze baby labatts blue so smooth love it. Do you post anything outside your sport etc to show it is you. two more weeks it is in the air we speak later

FINintheMOON
08-24-2006, 05:35 PM
....you said you are going to be trying for G 34. We aren't staying at the parking lot for we are just catching a cab down there from the hotel and going to two feet and a heart beat it around to different places I'm looking for the phins fans. We have a rolling cooler etc and just going to go to town. Food is tough for us but pitch in what ever funds is okay. I have my own booze baby labatts blue so smooth love it. Do you post anything outside your sport etc to show it is you. two more weeks it is in the air we speak later

No problem... If you wish to contribute a few bucks, that is fine. I will be sure to have plenty there!!!

I will probably be flyinf a FINHEAVEN banner on my truck. I will make it tall enough to see from the street so that you can locate me.

See ya there!

FINintheMOON
08-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Two more weeks, two more weeks!

I know!!! CAN'T Frickin wait!!!:lol:

phin4life
08-25-2006, 11:13 AM
....with less than two weeks until the match and a noon party brewing in Pittsburg all should be well. I have a map of some of the parking lots keep yours in mind and look for the flag flying high in the air. I have a few bucks around for food but bringing my own beer baby labatts blue love it can't wait. We are looking just fine for season opener just fine. We speak later
phins

FINintheMOON
08-26-2006, 12:50 AM
Hope all fin heaven members have a great time at the game in PA.

Will be watching from Phinsville, Florida

Will be at the Buffalo/Miami game on 9/17

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2545/ptpyo9.jpg (http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://load.imageshack.us/)

Thanks Bubba!!! We will put you on the card of support!!!

phin4life
08-30-2006, 08:52 AM
....Okay have all your info etc. We will be heading to lot G34 to look for you around noon. I will be looking for a dolphins truck with the banner etc or anything that looks like finheaven on it. Will be carting around a ton of beer. I will pitch in some funds for money etc no worries about that. Game plan is my buddy who is a steelers fan is to meet up at 4pm with some guys. So I plan to spend the afternoon over with you guys get pie eyed and sh it faced in joyous triumph. So we will be leaving our hotel by cab and will get dropped off in that area of G34. One week we speak later

Phins4life aka (scottie)

ARKIESTEEL
08-30-2006, 01:28 PM
....Okay have all your info etc. We will be heading to lot G34 to look for you around noon. I will be looking for a dolphins truck with the banner etc or anything that looks like finheaven on it. Will be carting around a ton of beer. I will pitch in some funds for money etc no worries about that. Game plan is my buddy who is a steelers fan is to meet up at 4pm with some guys. So I plan to spend the afternoon over with you guys get pie eyed and sh it faced in joyous triumph. So we will be leaving our hotel by cab and will get dropped off in that area of G34. One week we speak later

Phins4life aka (scottie)

We fry fish in Pittsburgh!! I guess we will meet you at Doms tailgate dont forget my beer

phin4life
08-30-2006, 02:13 PM
....grabbing your beer etc. No worries he called me last nite. He has everything all planned out. We are both pumped and can't wait to meet everyone, from this site and other sites etc. To mix and mingle with dolphins fans the true heart and of course a steelers fans for this day and night is yours with the rings and banners. Looking for a great time and I'm sure it will be. To you ark and finonthemoon, I see you guys next thursday at some point fin in the afternoon and ark later I do believe my buddy has the details on that and where you guys are located. I make sure he has your beer. We speak later

phins (scottie)

zackattack54
08-31-2006, 10:16 PM
what time are you tailgating to? My boss just gave me 2 tickets sec 134 but I have to work til 4:00, I'm only 20 minutes from Heinz and I'll park in a garage in town ($5) and walk across the clemente bridge by PNC park. I have to check out the hotties working at Hi tops (across from PNC) then I'll be over.

FINintheMOON
09-01-2006, 06:18 PM
what time are you tailgating to? My boss just gave me 2 tickets sec 134 but I have to work til 4:00, I'm only 20 minutes from Heinz and I'll park in a garage in town ($5) and walk across the clemente bridge by PNC park. I have to check out the hotties working at Hi tops (across from PNC) then I'll be over.

We will probably be going until 7-7:30 or so... Come on over!

FINintheMOON
09-03-2006, 11:49 AM
4 more days!!! DAMN I can't wait!!! For those that are coming to the tailgate, be sure to come ready to PARTY!!!

screamer
09-04-2006, 10:31 AM
What do you need for this hoolie? We'll probably won't get there until 2 or so. Providing we can navigate around Pitt ok. Plane touches down around noon.

screamer
09-04-2006, 10:33 AM
Donation would work best for us. Seeing that we don't know the area at all! But, if you need some back up of beer or food, we will get the job done! GO PHINS!

FINintheMOON
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Donation would work best for us. Seeing that we don't know the area at all! But, if you need some back up of beer or food, we will get the job done! GO PHINS!

Donation is fine... I know that it will be hell getting around Pitt that day!

screamer
09-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Donation it is my friend! Can't wait! GO PHINS!

phin4life
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
....will be there on thursday what time again are you planning to hit the parking I heard they aren't allowing parking until 5hours before kick off. Just double checking if you are still planning to be there around noon at G34. We will be there for the afternoon myself and a buddy, we DON"T need booze but will throw in a donation for food we have no problems. Than we are off to a pittsburg tailgate party my buddy is a big fan. So we going to do both. Looking forward to spending the afternoon with the boys from finheaven, and meeting all. Also the night time over with the steelers fan's will be fun to get a good mix. Love this time of year. Can't wait to see the dolphins put some points on the board. See all on Thursday travel safe, fin get back see you on Thursday. Speak later

phin4life aka (scottie), North of the Boarder

FINintheMOON
09-05-2006, 08:07 PM
....will be there on thursday what time again are you planning to hit the parking I heard they aren't allowing parking until 5hours before kick off. Just double checking if you are still planning to be there around noon at G34. We will be there for the afternoon myself and a buddy, we DON"T need booze but will throw in a donation for food we have no problems. Than we are off to a pittsburg tailgate party my buddy is a big fan. So we going to do both. Looking forward to spending the afternoon with the boys from finheaven, and meeting all. Also the night time over with the steelers fan's will be fun to get a good mix. Love this time of year. Can't wait to see the dolphins put some points on the board. See all on Thursday travel safe, fin get back see you on Thursday. Speak later

phin4life aka (scottie), North of the Boarder

Yeah... I just heard that too... So I guess it will 3 PM then!!! See ya there PHIN!!!

screamer
09-05-2006, 09:53 PM
That's good in a way. I'll get there about the same time then!

FINintheMOON
09-06-2006, 03:06 PM
All that plan to attend the tailgate party, please PM me and I will send you my cell phone # just in case there are any changes. I do not expect any, but I thought it would be wise to be prepared. It will also help in tracking me down!!!:lol:

screamer
09-06-2006, 11:22 PM
see ya tommorrow!

shanevcherry
09-07-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey FinintheMoon i do not have enough posts to PM you but I will be there from 12:30 on tomorrow because I am a Pitt Student. Me and my other phin buddy will be around all afternoon. Our seats are in 517. Are you still planning on being in G34? Please let me know on email at svc7@pitt.edu I will see you tomorrow!! Can't wait to meet all our fellow finheaveners from around the country!

Stitches
09-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Quick question, do you need a parking pass for G34? Or is it a pay when you show up lot?