PDA

View Full Version : Realistic game play on NCAA 2007

Nappy Roots
08-21-2006, 10:10 PM
What do you have your AIs set for on there? game play is so unreal on heisman. OLineman get pancaked every play, WRs drop almost every pass. 88 speed DBs run faster then 99 WRs. Cant run he ball inside. Cant call a sweep. Cant pick up a blitz, ever. Cant call a play action because the Defense never falls for it and they sack you almost everytime. Cant defend agaisnt the long pass. Cant sack the QB.....

seriously, i could go on. But All-American is to easy...

so whats your AI sliders for the most realistic game?

:fire:

footballer
08-21-2006, 10:46 PM
man, all mines is default..
you must be mad dope kid.
doesnt matter anyway, madden is out in 1 hour.

Nappy Roots
08-21-2006, 10:50 PM
man, all mines is default..
you must be mad dope kid.
doesnt matter anyway, madden is out in 1 hour.

nah, i think you got it twisted...all the bad stuff is happening to ME! heisman even with the AI up alot is ridiculously hard...all-american is just to easy.

Majpain
08-21-2006, 10:54 PM
I usually kick *** in football games. Never played a NCAA game before. How is the difficulty compared to All-Madden?

King Felix
08-21-2006, 11:00 PM
i can only lose 1 game in a season by 2 points with oregon state. on all-american but on heisman i cant win one game ina season with ohio state

Nappy Roots
08-21-2006, 11:01 PM
its alot tougher to me because there is so much pressure on the QB. like i said, i never seen a blitz get picked up once, and a OLineman gets pancaked every play, if not, then every other play, forcing to scramble.

now how often do you honestly seen a olineman get flattend? its ridiculous.

Nappy Roots
08-21-2006, 11:04 PM
i can only lose 1 game in a season by 2 points with oregon state. on all-american but on heisman i cant win one game ina season with ohio state

the only reason i win a game on heisman is because you can throw it deep with one on one coverage and get it all most everytime, specially if you know how to user catch like i do...but its not realistic or fun for me to throw it deep every play...

the momentum factor is WAY to much to.

Nappy Roots
08-21-2006, 11:08 PM
another thing, on the dynasty mode, they make it way to easy and simple to recruit. they should go more indepth some how, and make it harder to get all the top classes.

ive never had a recruiting class not #1.

HysterikiLL
08-21-2006, 11:37 PM
The only reason I don't like Heisman is because of the expectations of teams and realism e.g. In the NFL, a game where your RB gets 25 yards and your QB throws 3 picks would be somewhat realistic, but in NCAA realism would be 150 yards rushing and 5 passing tds if you're a tight team. Going 5-11 in Madden is OK for me because I get a good draft pick and can develop, but having a bad season with a team like Texas in NCAA is like WTF??

Majpain
08-21-2006, 11:49 PM
So NCAA has a much hard difficulty? Because All-madden is garbage.

Blade
08-22-2006, 01:19 PM
I dont have a problem playin Hiesman on NCAA. I think Hiesman it actually too easy without changing the ai sliders but maybe that just me.

Edit: 8-24-06 Sotty that was suppose to be without.

Stitches
08-22-2006, 01:24 PM
another thing, on the dynasty mode, they make it way to easy and simple to recruit. they should go more indepth some how, and make it harder to get all the top classes.

ive never had a recruiting class not #1.

Try being a smaller school, and getting a number one class every time.

Nappy Roots
08-22-2006, 01:29 PM
I dont have a problem playin Hiesman on NCAA. I think Hiesman it actually too easy with changin the ai sliders but maybe that just me.

yours must be totally different from mine then. cause i dont care how good you are, you have a problem on my heisman.

Motion
08-22-2006, 01:48 PM
I dont have a problem playin Hiesman on NCAA. I think Hiesman it actually too easy with changin the ai sliders but maybe that just me.

:lol: That pretty much defeats the purpose of setting it of Heisman.

Nappy Roots
08-22-2006, 02:13 PM
:lol: That pretty much defeats the purpose of setting it of Heisman.

it does? how so? the AIs are there for a reason. All American is far to easy, and Heisman is far to hard and extremely unrealistic. so what are we suppose to do? keep playing a lame game?

Motion
08-22-2006, 02:36 PM
it does? how so? the AIs are there for a reason. All American is far to easy, and Heisman is far to hard and extremely unrealistic. so what are we suppose to do? keep playing a lame game?

No I'm just saying if you set it on Heisman then bump all the sliders in your favor its pretty much a contradiction. Depending on how much you bump the sliders of course.

immortalsoul
08-22-2006, 07:04 PM
I like to play in Heisman mode, but I typically turn my Offensive sliders up to 65% so I can put up big numbers. I also turn the opponents Defensive sliders down to 0% on interceptions because I typically throw 5 pics a game when they are left at 50%. With these settings I usually can go undefeated through a season.

Sethdaddy8
08-22-2006, 09:28 PM
What do you have your AIs set for on there? game play is so unreal on heisman. OLineman get pancaked every play, WRs drop almost every pass. 88 speed DBs run faster then 99 WRs. Cant run he ball inside. Cant call a sweep. Cant pick up a blitz, ever. Cant call a play action because the Defense never falls for it and they sack you almost everytime. Cant defend agaisnt the long pass. Cant sack the QB.....

seriously, i could go on. But All-American is to easy...

so whats your AI sliders for the most realistic game?

:fire:

NCAA is cake for PS2, but hard for Xbox 360, having trouble transitioning. straight up on all-american is good to go. and for the record, a hundred rounds of any normal amo would barely make a frame out of a ceiling fan.

Nappy Roots
08-22-2006, 09:32 PM
NCAA is cake for PS2, but hard for Xbox 360, having trouble transitioning. straight up on all-american is good to go. and for the record, a hundred rounds of any normal amo would barely make a frame out of a ceiling fan.

im going to try on all-american and bump some of the cpu sliders up, see if that makes it a lil harder...

btw, i dont think your understand what "makes a frame out your house" means....haha. i dont get what your sayin with the fan

Dors156
08-22-2006, 09:32 PM
on heisman i lost 2 games and won the rest with florida.it was my second year in my dynasty.heisman isnt so hard for some reason to me.

Nappy Roots
08-22-2006, 10:02 PM
perfect example...

i just got done playing a half, only a half. I was USF and i was playing UNC. 2 not great teams...

my QB? 5-18 72 YDs 0 TD 0 INTs(so you can tell im not making dumb mistakes)

how many drops?...8! 8 ****in drops in 1 half. 3 sacks, and thats with a fast QB, so i was able to throw 2 or 3 away.

those 8 drops in a half is with the sliders up to 70% WR Catching.

:shakeno:

Stitches
08-22-2006, 10:06 PM
perfect example...

i just got done playing a half, only a half. I was USF and i was playing UNC. 2 not great teams...

my QB? 5-18 72 YDs 0 TD 0 INTs(so you can tell im not making dumb mistakes)

how many drops?...8! 8 ****in drops in 1 half. 3 sacks, and thats with a fast QB, so i was able to throw 2 or 3 away.

those 8 drops in a half is with the sliders up to 70% WR Catching.

:shakeno:

I'm guessing your reciever's catching isn't very high then.

Nappy Roots
08-22-2006, 10:12 PM
I'm guessing your reciever's catching isn't very high then.

bro, it happens even with FSU on heisman for me.

Stitches
08-22-2006, 10:18 PM
bro, it happens even with FSU on heisman for me.

Well if the sliders are at 70%, then the computer should only catch it like 70% of thier actual catching ability(that number would be lower, or at least easier to drop, since it's on heisman).

And I'm sure it happens to everyone, if it happens to you. I'm moving up to heisman after this season, because winning every game like 80-3 is starting to wear down. I'll be able to contribute to your dislike for that skill level when I get to it.