PDA

View Full Version : answer the posts?

B-lo
08-22-2006, 12:05 PM
As some of you Einstein's know I've been on summer vacation so I have missed a lot. But what's the deal w/kinzua, and like 2 about this:answer the posts sh$t! It keeps coming up? I was just wondering if you all had it in your kind hearts to fill me in on what I have missed with this ANSWER THE POSTS! And then just to give ya a little bit of your second grade stuff that your soooooo good at and you OWN people with. " u suck"!!:shakeno:

like2god
08-22-2006, 12:18 PM
As some of you Einstein's know I've been on summer vacation so I have missed a lot. But what's the deal w/kinzua, and like 2 about this:answer the posts sh$t! It keeps coming up? I was just wondering if you all had it in your kind hearts to fill me in on what I have missed with this ANSWER THE POSTS!
Kinzua claims that I said that I live in Manhattan (when in reality I never said any such thing) and she also claimed to be an expert on the distribution of NYC newspapers. She went out of her way to call me a liar so I asked her to post where I said I was from Manhattan and she couldn't do it. And I posted a picture of my daily dose of NYC newspapers and asked her how I could possibly get them if they aren't available in my area (central NY). I even posted contact info for every Fastrac, Stewarts, and Hess station in central NY to prove my point and she has been ignoring me ever since. Self ownage at it's finest. :lol:

Here is a link that explains it all.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2707420&postcount=1

And then just to give ya a little bit of your second grade stuff that your soooooo good at and you OWN people with. " u suck"!!:shakeno:

Do you really want us to post your "grade A' material from past threads? :rolleyes2

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 12:35 PM
As some of you Einstein's know I've been on summer vacation so I have missed a lot. But what's the deal w/kinzua, and like 2 about this:answer the posts sh$t! It keeps coming up? I was just wondering if you all had it in your kind hearts to fill me in on what I have missed with this ANSWER THE POSTS! And then just to give ya a little bit of your second grade stuff that your soooooo good at and you OWN people with. " u suck"!!:shakeno:So how was jail?

guatemalanfan
08-22-2006, 12:39 PM
So how was jail?:lol:

like2god
08-22-2006, 12:59 PM
So how was jail?:lol:

I forgot.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2537861&postcount=123

:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 01:10 PM

I forgot.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2537861&postcount=123

:lol:I didn't

B-lo
08-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Kinzua claims that I said that I live in Manhattan (when in reality I never said any such thing) and she also claimed to be an expert on the distribution of NYC newspapers. She went out of her way to call me a liar so I asked her to post where I said I was from Manhattan and she couldn't do it. And I posted a picture of my daily dose of NYC newspapers and asked her how I could possibly get them if they aren't available in my area (central NY). I even posted contact info for every Fastrac, Stewarts, and Hess station in central NY to prove my point and she has been ignoring me ever since. Self ownage at it's finest. :lol:

Here is a link that explains it all.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=2707420&postcount=1 Thanks for the update, and yes it is grade A material. So basically it's just a matter of saying I was wrong? that's it? Kinzua's got more class than that!

Do you really want us to post your "grade A' material from past threads? :rolleyes2:cooldude:

B-lo
08-22-2006, 01:54 PM
So how was jail? Not sure wasn't there? How's pre-k treating you?

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Not sure wasn't there? How's pre-k treating you?Wow, getting ram-rodded in the pokey really improved your smack. Pick out a trailer in L.A. yet?

icephinfan
08-22-2006, 01:59 PM
So how was jail?

:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 02:06 PM
As some of you Einstein's know I've been on summer vacationJust why would it take an "Einstein" to know that you've been vacationing (free accomodations compliments of the judicial system)?

so I have missed a lot.Which isn't too surprising considering you miss a lot even when you're here.

And then just to give ya a little bit of your second grade stuff that your soooooo good at and you OWN people with. " u suck"!!:shakeno:Translation: for all of his/its/her self-acclaimed superior smack ability, blojob couldn't come up with something better.

timbalu
08-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Not sure wasn't there? How's pre-k treating you?

With a name like "Blow" I'm sure we all know what you were up to. Go wipe your mouth, Blow. :sidelol:

B-lo
08-22-2006, 02:44 PM
With a name like "Blow" I'm sure we all know what you were up to. Go wipe your mouth, Blow. :sidelol:
Hey ret@rd, are you REALLY THAT fukin STUPID!!! IT's B-lo, but I could see how phags like you might interpret that. Because you are constantly thinking of your profession!!! If you can't atleast see that, your a waste of my fukin time . Which you are!!!:cooldude:

B-lo
08-22-2006, 02:52 PM
Just why would it take an "Einstein" to know that you've been vacationing (free accomodations compliments of the judicial system)?
Which isn't too surprising considering you miss a lot even when you're here.
Translation: for all of his/its/her self-acclaimed superior smack ability, blojob couldn't come up with something better. Mis fuk! I own you!! You don't say sh#t to me, i've owned you since day one, so just shut the fuk UP!!! Your a little fukin stat boy, with no clue about the game! I'm here for entertainment , to listen to fukin ret@rds like you make complete idiots of yourselves. I don't need to talk smack you ruin yourself just fine!
:cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey ret@rd, are you REALLY THAT fukin STUPID!!! IT's B-loWe'd be stupid not to realize that it takes more than a hyphen to disguise your favorite activity.

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Mis fuk! I own you!! You don't say sh#t to me, i've owned you since day one, so just shut the fuk UP!!! Your a little fukin stat boy, with no clue about the game! I'm here for entertainment , to listen to fukin ret@rds like you make complete idiots of yourselves. I don't need to talk smack you ruin yourself just fine!
:cooldude:Man, we've missed you and your violent outbursts. You're the fan favorite E-Thug in the Depths.

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Ahhh, L2G finally gave me my 'secret decoder ring' back!!!

Let's see if it still works!

Mis fuk! I own you!! You don't say sh#t to me, i've owned you since day one, so just shut the fuk UP!!! Your a little fukin stat boy, with no clue about the game! I'm here for entertainment , to listen to fukin ret@rds like you make complete idiots of yourselves. I don't need to talk smack you ruin yourself just fine!

I'd have to say yup!!!:lol:

like2god
08-22-2006, 03:21 PM

:rolleyes2

Translation = "I didn't have any smack worth while a few months ago and I don't have any now".

:shakeno:

like2god
08-22-2006, 03:22 PM
Ahhh, L2G finally gave me my 'secret decoder ring' back!!!

Let's see if it still works!

I'd have to say yup!!!:lol:

:tantrum:

Hey, you give that back!!!

:wink: :lol:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 03:27 PM
Mis fuk!If that's the best you can do, then you might as well pack it in. You've already shown your inability to own anyone.

I own you!!And yet you persist in being nothing more than another troll with delusions of grandeur. How droll.

You don't say sh#t to meToo bad, I already did. Whatchya gonna do about it?

i've owned you since day oneMaybe in your dreams, but welcome back to reallity.

so just shut the fuk UP!!!Shut yourself up, "wheasle"boy.

Your a little fukin stat boy, with no clue about the game!Puh-lease... I have more knowledge about the game of football in the nail of my little finger than you do in your entire body.

I'm here for entertainmentWrong, Sunny Jim. Around here you ARE the entertainment.

to listen to fukin ret@rds like you make complete idiots of yourselves.If I wanted to make an idiot out myself, I'd consult you for advice since you're so good at that.

I don't need to talk smack you ruin yourself just fine!
:cooldude:I "ruin" myself just fine? What kind of smack talk is that? Who are you trying to fool here? The real reason you don't talk smack is that you lack the intelligence to do so, "wheasle"boy.

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 03:29 PM
Translation = "I didn't have any smack worth while a few months ago and I don't have any now".And the chances that it/he/she will have any in the future are slim and none... and Slim just packed up and left town.

like2god
08-22-2006, 03:31 PM
And the chances that it/he/she will have any in the future are slim and none... and Slim just packed up and left town.:chuckle:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 03:33 PM

Hey, you give that back!!!

:wink: :lol:

.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifHell no!!

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 05:45 PM
http://www.fantastika.lt/img/Golum.jpgHell no!!Please tell me that neither of you are going to go around muttering things like "My preciousssssssssssssssss".

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Please tell me that neither of you are going to go around muttering things like "My preciousssssssssssssssss".too late

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/DecoderRingPromo-1.jpg:lol:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 06:43 PM
too late

http://www.albravo.com/pics/DecoderRingPromo.jpg:lol:Which makes you wonder just how secret it can be if they insist on telling everyone about it.

like2god
08-22-2006, 06:51 PM
http://www.fantastika.lt/img/Golum.jpgHell no!!

Screw you then. I'll just get my own. :tantrum:

http://www.classicjq.com/artifacts/misc/images/PFring0.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Screw you then. I'll just get my own. :tantrum:

http://www.classicjq.com/artifacts/misc/images/PFring0.jpg

:lol:f*cker!!!:lol:

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:06 PM
f*cker!!!:lol:

"What's that secret decoder ring?"

(puts secret decoder ring up to ear)

"he sure is"

:chuckle:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
f*cker!!!:lol:Maybe so, but at least he keeps his sexual pursuits confined to adult women unlike, say, OfficerJustAnA$$ and alwingnut.

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM
"What's that secret decoder ring?"

(puts secret decoder ring up to ear)

"he sure is"

:chuckle::tantrum: :fire: My.....

precious!!!!!

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 07:10 PM
:tantrum: :tantrum: :fire: My.....

precious!!!!!Why did I have a feeling it would come to this?:shakeno:

like2god

precious!!!!!:evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod: :evilmod:

retired opfinistic
Maybe so, but at least he keeps his sexual pursuits confined to adult women unlike, say, OfficerJustAnA$$ and alwingnut.That is an inarguable fact.

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Why did I have a feeling it would come to this?:shakeno:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=155194&page=2

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=155194&page=2

l2g :laughat: :boohoo: opfin

:evilmod:

icephinfan
08-22-2006, 07:13 PM

precious!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/gollum-1.jpg

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
l2g :laughat: :boohoo: opfin

:evilmod:

.L2G:buttkick: opfin

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:18 PM
L2G:buttkick: opfin

That's it, no more f*cking around

:saberfigh

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM

As if...
opfin:tank: :domoblow: L2G

icephinfan
08-22-2006, 07:22 PM

:ko:

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
:saberfighI don't get it... I would think that Darth would eventually figure out, hey, this guy is probably going to try to jump over me for the thousandth or so time, so maybe I should just stick my light saber up in the air.

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
As if...
opfin:tank: :domoblow: L2G

Oh yeah, well I'm going to train my *** off.

:lifter:

:emjai:

Oh hell.........

l2g :diaf: opfin

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
I don't get it... I would think that Darth would eventually figure out, hey, this guy is probably going to try to jump over me for the thousandth or so time, so maybe I should just stick my light saber up in the air.

opfin isn't that bright.

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Oh yeah, well I'm going to train my *** off.

:lifter:

:emjai:

Oh hell.........

l2g :diaf: opfinAll's fair in love and war, eh?

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:31 PM
All's fair in love and war, eh?

You play to win EBM, it doesn't matter how, it just matters that you win. :wink:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:32 PM
opfin isn't that bright.

:lol:I'm no Bills Fan!:tantrum:

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm no Bills Fan!:tantrum:

Jets????

EBMisfit
08-22-2006, 07:35 PM

Jets????

:lol:There's no call for insulting him that badly.:tsk:

like2god
08-22-2006, 07:38 PM
There's no call for insulting him that badly.:tsk:

:( ............:french:

retired opfinistic
08-22-2006, 07:50 PM
:french:

Jets????

B-lo
08-23-2006, 07:56 AM
We'd be stupid not to realize that it takes more than a hyphen to disguise your favorite activity.
It is my favorite activity! Just ask your wife, REt@RD!!

B-lo
08-23-2006, 08:02 AM
If that's the best you can do, then you might as well pack it in. You've already shown your inability to own anyone.
And yet you persist in being nothing more than another troll with delusions of grandeur. How droll.
Too bad, I already did. Whatchya gonna do about it?
Maybe in your dreams, but welcome back to reallity.
Shut yourself up, "wheasle"boy.
Puh-lease... I have more knowledge about the game of football in the nail of my little finger than you do in your entire body.
Wrong, Sunny Jim. Around here you ARE the entertainment.
If I wanted to make an idiot out myself, I'd consult you for advice since you're so good at that.
I "ruin" myself just fine? What kind of smack talk is that? Who are you trying to fool here? The real reason you don't talk smack is that you lack the intelligence to do so, "wheasle"boy.
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is just too funny!!! Ever played the game stat boy? Ever coached the game stat boy? Not talkin pop warner either stat boy!! I forgot more about the game then you will EVER know!!!

timbalu
08-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Hey ret@rd, are you REALLY THAT fukin STUPID!!! IT's B-lo, but I could see how phags like you might interpret that. Because you are constantly thinking of your profession!!! If you can't atleast see that, your a waste of my fukin time . Which you are!!!:cooldude:

Hey, Blow, you sperm bank. Did it ever occur to you where you're posting !
Here's a clue, you goat turd: The team wears aqua and orange..Get it ? If you post you sh1t here, you're gonna get right back in your face, Blow. Understand, Blow ? If you want to come here, Blow , and waste MY time, Blow you're going to keep the name :BLOW !! :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 08:22 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is just too funny!!! Ever played the game stat boy? Ever coached the game stat boy? Not talkin pop warner either stat boy!! I forgot more about the game then you will EVER know!!!You know sh!t, B-lo Me! If you knew anything about the game, you would root for a real team! :)

B-lo
08-23-2006, 09:16 AM
You know sh!t, B-lo Me! If you knew anything about the game, you would root for a real team! :) OOHH I know cause the last 32 yrs. i've been alive they have been sooo dominant!!!!
:sidelol: You where aqua and orange! I don't want to hear some mis fuk stat that your eight games better than such and such in the last however many years! It's old! Neither the Bills nor the phish have been anything to boast about in 10 years! This team you have may be really good in the next couple years, depending on D.C.! But I would rather cut my arms and legs off then root for the sorry as# PHISH!!!! Your garbage, you 've really done nothing special in 35 years, you've had one great player #13, who is a fukin cry baby you haven't been to the bowl in like 35 years ??? A REAL team huh?? :sidelol:

like2god
08-23-2006, 10:46 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is just too funny!!! Ever played the game stat boy? Ever coached the game stat boy? Not talkin pop warner either stat boy!! I forgot more about the game then you will EVER know!!!

Wow.........stat boy..........just WOW. :shakeno:

I don't think EBM will be able to recover from that kind of attack, your quick and witty comments are astounding. :rolleyes2

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 10:52 AM
It is my favorite activity! Just ask your wife, REt@RD!!I did. She says she wouldn't touch it even if she could find it under all those 15 layers of grime, urine, sweat, and BILLS FAN covering it.

like2god
08-23-2006, 10:58 AM
OOHH I know cause the last 32 yrs. i've been alive they have been sooo dominant!!!!
:sidelol: You where aqua and orange! I don't want to hear some mis fuk stat that your eight games better than such and such in the last however many years! It's old! Neither the Bills nor the phish have been anything to boast about in 10 years! This team you have may be really good in the next couple years, depending on D.C.! But I would rather cut my arms and legs off then root for the sorry as# PHISH!!!! Your garbage, you 've really done nothing special in 35 years, you've had one great player #13, who is a fukin cry baby you haven't been to the bowl in like 35 years ??? A REAL team huh?? :sidelol:

First it's 32 years and then it's 35 years, and then it's "in like 35 years". Must be hard to keep track of your nonsensical ramblings even for you, huh? I find it amusing that a Jills fan would come here to talk **** even though there is no "light at the end of the tunnel" for the the sorry franchise in Barfalo. :lol:

A couple quick questions:

1. Just how many SuperBowls has your team won?

2. How many perfect seasons does Barfalo have?

3. How many records does Jim Kelly own? (being the first QB to lose 4 straight SB's doesn't count)

4. Will you be willing to travel to see the Jills when they move to L.A.

5. Has JP Losman shown any signs that he understands how to read a defense yet?

Feel free to answer them in any order that you like.

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 11:06 AM
OOHH I know cause the last 32 yrs. i've been alive they have been sooo dominant!!!!
:sidelol: You where aqua and orange! I don't want to hear some mis fuk stat that your eight games better than such and such in the last however many years! It's old! Neither the Bills nor the phish have been anything to boast about in 10 years! This team you have may be really good in the next couple years, depending on D.C.! But I would rather cut my arms and legs off then root for the sorry as# PHISH!!!! Your garbage, you 've really done nothing special in 35 years, you've had one great player #13, who is a fukin cry baby you haven't been to the bowl in like 35 years ??? A REAL team huh?? :sidelol::boohoo: I'm so mad I spell like a 2 year old. Cut 'em off, then you'll be armless, legless and dickless! Our team is ready to take the East over again and we will, once again, dominate the pathetic Bills.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:09 AM
OOHH I know cause the last 32 yrs. i've been alive they have been sooo dominant!Yes, and why does only the last 32 years count.
You where aqua and orange! Stat boy is surprised that "wheasle"boy still hasn't finished kindgarten, which is where most of us learned the difference between "where" and "wear".
I don't want to hear some mis fuk stat that your eight games better than such and such in the last however many years!It's actually a lot more than eight games. Unless you're talking about playoff appearances, for which Miami does hold a 21-13 advantage.
It's old!Which doesn't make it any less true.
Neither the Bills nor the phish have been anything to boast about in 10 years!Yes, and we all know that it's only the last 10 years that are important.
you haven't been to the bowl in like 35 years ?Statboy would like to remind "wheasle"boy (a blowhard who supposedly knows so much about football:rolleyes:) that the 'Phins were in both SBs XVII and XIX in '82 and '84.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:11 AM
:sidelol: :sidelol: This is just too funny!!! Ever played the game stat boy? Ever coached the game stat boy? Not talkin pop warner either stat boy!! I forgot more about the game then you will EVER know!!!And we all know that the only way there is to learn about the game is to play or coach it.:rolleyes:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Wow.........stat boy..........just WOW. :shakeno:

I don't think EBM will be able to recover from that kind of attack, your quick and witty comments are astounding. :rolleyes2 I might as just as well consider euthanasia after that devastating putdown.:boohoo:I just can't go on knowing that someone out there has called me "statboy".

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 11:16 AM
I might as just as well consider euthanasia after that devastating putdown.:boohoo:I just can't go on knowing that someone out there has called me "statboy".statboy!!!:evil:

B-lo
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Yes, and why does only the last 32 years count.Stat boy is surprised that "wheasle"boy still hasn't finished kindgarten, which is where most of us learned the difference between "where" and "wear".It's actually a lot more than eight games. Unless you're talking about playoff appearances, for which Miami does hold a 21-13 advantage.Which doesn't make it any less true.Yes, and we all know that it's only the last 10 years that are important.Statboy would like to remind "wheasle"boy (a blowhard who supposedly knows so much about football:rolleyes:) that the 'Phins were in both SBs XVII and XIX in '82 and '84. OH yea, "wheasle boy" would like to ask stat boy what the outcome of them games were??

like2god
08-23-2006, 11:28 AM
I might as just as well consider euthanasia after that devastating putdown.:boohoo:I just can't go on knowing that someone out there has called me "statboy".

I couldn't believe how vicious he was, you know? We come here to the depths to have a little bit of fun and he has to go and take it waaaaay too far. :shakeno: :boohoo:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:30 AM
OH yea, "wheasle boy" would like to ask stat boy what the outcome of them games were??
you haven't been to the bowl in like 35 years ?Backtracking are you now, "wheasel"boy?

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:32 AM
I couldn't believe how vicious he was, you know? We come here to the depths to have a little bit of fun and he has to go and take it waaaaay too far. :shakeno: :boohoo:

:lol:Please, stop reminding me. The pain... the pain.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 11:33 AM
statboy!!!:evil:No, don't call me that!!!!!!1111111

B-lo
08-23-2006, 11:44 AM
First it's 32 years and then it's 35 years, and then it's "in like 35 years". Must be hard to keep track of your nonsensical ramblings even for you, huh? I find it amusing that a Jills fan would come here to talk **** even though there is no "light at the end of the tunnel" for the the sorry franchise in Barfalo. :lol:

A couple quick questions:

1. Just how many SuperBowls has your team won?

2. How many perfect seasons does Barfalo have?

3. How many records does Jim Kelly own? (being the first QB to lose 4 straight SB's doesn't count)

4. Will you be willing to travel to see the Jills when they move to L.A.

5. Has JP Losman shown any signs that he understands how to read a defense yet?

Feel free to answer them in any order that you like.

.Like to be gay- your a fukin loner from the woods of Central N.Y., then the internet came around and you realized there were other people in this world besides you, and your cousins and... your other cousins. You really had no interest or knowledge of football but you noticed via the internet that you and these people from Miami had a lot in common. So you became their friends and now you are no longer a loser loner from the woods in Central N.Y. Your like to God, and the "woman" at finheaven!! What does a loser loner from the woods of central N.Y. become ......... a DOLFAG fan!!:confused: :sidelol: to waste my time and answer your dumb as# questions #1.=0, dolphags have a lot more huh? 2=0, fish have a lot more huh? 3.you'll have to ask stat boy? 4.=Not happening... ever left the woods of your cousins in N.Y. and seen the dolphags play? 5.Absolutely, he made a few mistakes against cincy, but if you watched the game overall he looked pretty damn good! How did you get a computer hooked up at that camp you live at w/ your people???:confused: :sidelol:

B-lo
08-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Backtracking are you now, "wheasel"boy? Answer the question clip board boy!!
:D

like2god
08-23-2006, 11:55 AM
Like to be gay- your a fukin loner from the woods of Central N.Y., then the internet came around and you realized there were other people in this world besides you, and your cousins and... your other cousins. You really had no interest or knowledge of football but you noticed via the internet that you and these people from Miami had a lot in common. So you became their friends and now you are no longer a loser loner from the woods in Central N.Y. Your like to God, and the "woman" at finheaven!! What does a loser loner from the woods of central N.Y. become ......... a DOLFAG fan!!:confused: :sidelol: to waste my time and answer your dumb as# questions #1.=0, dolphags have a lot more huh? 2=0, fish have a lot more huh? 3.you'll have to ask stat boy? 4.=Not happening... ever left the woods of your cousins in N.Y. and seen the dolphags play? 5.Absolutely, he made a few mistakes against cincy, but if you watched the game overall he looked pretty damn good! How did you get a computer hooked up at that camp you live at w/ your people???:confused: :sidelol:

Hey, I see what you did. You took what I said and made it into a long, delusional and very unfunny paragraph. That is pretty clever, especially the way you typed it all with your head stuck up your a$$. Nice work Blowboy. Now if you can build off of this effort and try to make your next response sound halfway intelligent, there might be some hope for you yet.

But probably not. :lol:

B-lo
08-23-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey, I see what you did. You took what I said and made it into a long, delusional and very unfunny paragraph. That is pretty clever, especially the way you typed it all with your head stuck up your a$$. Nice work Blowboy. Now if you can build off of this effort and try to make your next response sound halfway intelligent, there might be some hope for you yet.

But probably not. :lol: as someone around here says " HAPPY OWNED DAY" like2begay!:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 12:06 PM
as someone around here says " HAPPY OWNED DAY" like2begay!:lol:you like to be what?

like2god
08-23-2006, 12:09 PM
as someone around here says " HAPPY OWNED DAY" like2begay!:lol:

You're a legend in your own head, blowboy. :shakeno:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Answer the question clip board boy!!
:DSure, just as soon as you tell me the last time that Barfalo has won the SB.:D

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 12:13 PM
You're a legend in your own head, blowboy. :shakeno:Let me clarify that statement. You are legendary at giving head, blowboy!

like2god
08-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Let me clarify that statement. You are legendary at giving head, blowboy!:sidelol: That too :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Absolutely, he made a few mistakes against cincy, but if you watched the game overall he looked pretty damn good!In other words, except for those plays in which he sucked, he didn't do too badly. Maybe the Jills will get lucky this year and convince the referees that only those plays in which Loserman plays well should count.

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 12:26 PM
:sidelol: That too :sidelol:He's also rumored to have great ball-handling skills.

Mike13
08-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Ahhh the great smack of Blo job has returned, just look at all this self ownage, lets examine the posts of this genius shall we?

You are just as delusional as ever, "You ruin yourself just fine." dont they have educational programs in prison? That bold statement sure is ironic.

Stat boy? I'm sure he is scared of you now.:rolleyes2

Like to be gay- your a fukin loner from the woods of Central N.Y., then the internet came around and you realized there were other people in this world besides you, and your cousins and... your other cousins. You really had no interest or knowledge of football but you noticed via the internet that you and these people from Miami had a lot in common. So you became their friends and now you are no longer a loser loner from the woods in Central N.Y. Your like to God, and the "woman" at finheaven!! What does a loser loner from the woods of central N.Y. become ......... a DOLFAG fan!!:confused: :sidelol: to waste my time and answer your dumb as# questions #1.=0, dolphags have a lot more huh? 2=0, fish have a lot more huh? 3.you'll have to ask stat boy? 4.=Not happening... ever left the woods of your cousins in N.Y. and seen the dolphags play? 5.Absolutely, he made a few mistakes against cincy, but if you watched the game overall he looked pretty damn good! How did you get a computer hooked up at that camp you live at w/ your people???:confused: :sidelol:

We have yet to see your great knowledge of the game. All you have done is make a pathetic attempt at smack talk.

First you say 32 then you say 35, fu.ck you can't even keep up with your own delusional, idiotic ramblings.
You might as well take another vacation, owning you is just too easy.

B-lo
08-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Sure, just as soon as you tell me the last time that Barfalo has won the SB.:D It's not a secret fuk face, 0! 0 x's the Bills have won! Now Tell me how many your DOMINANT,SUPERIOR, garbage as# franchise has won!!!!! answer the ? I know you know it stat boy!

B-lo
08-23-2006, 02:01 PM
In other words, except for those plays in which he sucked, he didn't do too badly. Maybe the Jills will get lucky this year and convince the referees that only those plays in which Loserman plays well should count. Let me get this straight stat boy, Culpepper plays every game perfect? Mistake free football , right? Manning, all the greats play flawless, and only the good plays count right? Your soooo fukin stupid!! This is DEFINATELY YOU DUMBEST POST EVER !!!! come on ' staty!

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me get this straight stat boy, Culpepper plays every game perfect? Mistake free football , right? Manning, all the greats play flawless, and only the good plays count right? Your soooo fukin stupid!! This is DEFINATELY YOU DUMBEST POST EVER !!!! come on ' staty!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now you're comparing Loserman not only to Culpepper, but Manning as well? He isn't even worthy to carry their jocks, much less be mentioned in the same sentence as them. In case you hadn't noticed, idiot, Culpepper and Manning play just a wee bit closer to perfection than Loserman could ever dream of doing.

Colorado Dolfan
08-23-2006, 02:15 PM
It's not a secret fuk face, 0! 0 x's the Bills have won! Now Tell me how many your DOMINANT,SUPERIOR, garbage as# franchise has won!!!!! answer the ? I know you know it stat boy!

2>0

Simple math... Learn some... :lol:

Tool.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 02:16 PM
It's not a secret fuk face, 0! 0 x's the Bills have won! Now Tell me how many your DOMINANT,SUPERIOR, garbage as# franchise has won!!!!! answer the ? I know you know it stat boy!Now compare that to 2 SB wins and 3 other SB appearances for the 'Phins, and you still wind up with 2 more SB wins and 1 more SB appearances than the Jills have had, whether it's been 3 years or 33 years.

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 02:33 PM
2>0

Simple math... Learn some... :lol:

Tool.He's a tool, but not the sharpest one in the shed.

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 02:36 PM
:lol: He's a tool, but not the sharpest one in the shed.They even let him/it/her in the shed?

timbalu
08-23-2006, 02:43 PM
Let me get this straight stat boy, Culpepper plays every game perfect? Mistake free football , right? Manning, all the greats play flawless, and only the good plays count right? Your soooo fukin stupid!! This is DEFINATELY YOU DUMBEST POST EVER !!!! come on ' staty!

BLOW, you want some stats ? Here you go,BLOW : Let's start with the number SIXTEEN . That's a number you should be familiar with, right BLOW ? SIXTEEN matches your I.Q. ! :rolleyes2 SIXTEEN is the number of seasons SUCKALO'S been under .500
(Four of those seasons were damn-near "PERFECT" meaning you almost lost all your games. Two seasons you won ONE GAME and two seasons you won TWO GAMES ) You enjoying this, so far, BLOW ? :lol: SIXTEEN also represents the number of seasons the Fins have SWEPT good 'ol SUCKALO ! How are we doing , BLOW ? :lol: SIXTEEN is also the number of times Miami has won the division. Did you know that, BLOW ? :dolphins: If you'd like, BLOW ,we can continue the lesson, tomorrow, with the number SEVENTEEN. But, that unfortunately, would exceed your I.Q., BLOW !! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
08-23-2006, 02:46 PM
BLOW, you want some stats ? Here you go,BLOW : Let's start with the number SIXTEEN . That's a number you should be familiar with, right BLOW ? SIXTEEN matches your I.Q. ! :rolleyes2 SIXTEEN is the number of seasons SUCKALO'S been under .500
(Four of those seasons were damn-near "PERFECT" meaning you almost lost all your games. Two seasons you won ONE GAME and two seasons you won TWO GAMES ) You enjoying this, so far, BLOW ? :lol: SIXTEEN also represents the number of seasons the Fins have SWEPT good 'ol SUCKALO ! How are we doing , BLOW ? :lol: SIXTEEN is also the number of times Miami has won the division. Did you know that, BLOW ? :dolphins: If you'd like, BLOW ,we can continue the lesson, tomorrow, with the number SEVENTEEN. But, that unfortunately, would exceed your I.Q., BLOW !! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
:sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 02:52 PM
Why would you expect him/her/it to know "16" when he/she/it already has demonstrated problems dealing with "2" and "0"?

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 02:54 PM

B-Lo-->:grouplaug <--Finheaven

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 02:59 PM

B-Lo-->:grouplaug <--FinheavenJust FinHeaven? Isn't there an old saying that goes "Laugh at Blo-job and the whole world laughs with you"?

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Just FinHeaven? Isn't there an old saying that goes "Laugh at Blo-job and the whole world laughs with you"?The only ******* I ever laughed at was when my buddy got a hummer from a tranny...we knew, he didn't!!!!

EBMisfit
08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
The only ******* I ever laughed at was when my buddy got a hummer from a tranny...we knew, he didn't!!!!

:lol:Didn't the Jills jersey give the tranny away?

B-lo
08-24-2006, 07:46 AM
The only ******* I ever laughed at was when my buddy got a hummer from a tranny...we knew, he didn't!!!!

:lol: The real funny part was that tranny was you!!:sidelol:

B-lo
08-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Why would you expect him/her/it to know "16" when he/she/it already has demonstrated problems dealing with "2" and "0"? WOW!! 2 sure is a LONGGG way from 0 isn't it? Dominant franchise you have ! what year was that again the last time they won, how old were you? Oh yea, also how many times have the fags beat the Bills in the last 2 seasons of your dominant , superior existence?:lol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-24-2006, 10:00 AM
WOW!! 2 sure is a LONGGG way from 0 isn't it? Dominant franchise you have !
News flash, jack@ss. 2 is infinitely larger than 0.:shakeno: I know that's a weird concept for your small Jills brain to wrap yourself around so I'll spell it out for you.

No matter what large number you multiply 0 by, it's still 0. Technically an infinite number of 0's is still 0.

In the next 30 years, say both teams triple their SB wins. Jills still have 0. Phins are now up to 6... :D

what year was that again the last time they won, how old were you?
What year was that again the last time the Jills won? How old were you?:sidelol:

Oh yea, also how many times have the fags beat the Bills in the last 2 seasons of your dominant , superior existence?:lol:

The word you were looking for is 'Phins... :up:

Oh, only the last 2 seasons... once. But how about we go back 3? Why, now it's even at 3-3 so the Jills *** won't go back that far! He would, however, skip to 4 years when the Jills have the lead again at 5-3... That, however is where your delusional mind stops...

50-33-1 in the history of the NFL vs. the Jills. 20-game win streak at one point. I'd say those are both pretty dominant... :lol:

Tool.

B-lo
08-24-2006, 10:19 AM
News flash, jack@ss. 2 is infinitely larger than 0.:shakeno: I know that's a weird concept for your small Jills brain to wrap yourself around so I'll spell it out for you.

No matter what large number you multiply 0 by, it's still 0. Technically an infinite number of 0's is still 0.

In the next 30 years, say both teams triple their SB wins. Jills still have 0. Phins are now up to 6... :D

What year was that again the last time the Jills won? How old were you?:sidelol:

The word you were looking for is 'Phins... :up:

Oh, only the last 2 seasons... once. But how about we go back 3? Why, now it's even at 3-3 so the Jills *** won't go back that far! He would, however, skip to 4 years when the Jills have the lead again at 5-3... That, however is where your delusional mind stops...

50-33-1 in the history of the NFL vs. the Jills. 20-game win streak at one point. I'd say those are both pretty dominant... :lol:

Tool.News flash jack A#S! I don't give a fuk about ancient history, who cares what happened in the 70's 80's 90's??? Tell me how yo have recently been so dominant? Not gonna happen is it JACK A#S!!!! Like I said before, "just shut the fuk up". Your posts and claims are both ignorant and meaningless to me!! TOOL!!!!:cooldude:

Majpain
08-24-2006, 10:20 AM
As some of you Einstein's know I've been on summer vacation so I have missed a lot. But what's the deal w/kinzua, and like 2 about this:answer the posts sh$t! It keeps coming up? I was just wondering if you all had it in your kind hearts to fill me in on what I have missed with this ANSWER THE POSTS! And then just to give ya a little bit of your second grade stuff that your soooooo good at and you OWN people with. " u suck"!!:shakeno:

This is all I got out of this post :boohoo:

Majpain
08-24-2006, 10:21 AM

F****** OWNED

POST OF THEYEAR!!!!:sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 10:36 AM
News flash jack A#S! I don't give a fuk about ancient history, who cares what happened in the 70's 80's 90's??? Tell me how yo have recently been so dominant? Not gonna happen is it JACK A#S!!!! Like I said before, "just shut the fuk up". Your posts and claims are both ignorant and meaningless to me!! TOOL!!!!:cooldude::boohoo: don't cry in your cheerios, Blow, I'm sure there's another Super Bowl loss or two in the Bills future.

Colorado Dolfan
08-24-2006, 11:06 AM
News flash jack A#S! I don't give a fuk about ancient history, who cares what happened in the 70's 80's 90's??? Tell me how yo have recently been so dominant? Not gonna happen is it JACK A#S!!!! Like I said before, "just shut the fuk up". Your posts and claims are both ignorant and meaningless to me!! TOOL!!!!:cooldude:

News flash to you, sh!tbag. You know what they say about ancient history... Those who don't remember it are destined to repeat it.

Enjoy repeating as 4 time SB losers while the 'Phins repeat as SB champs...

Tool.:shakeno:

B-lo
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
F****** OWNED

POST OF THEYEAR!!!!:sidelol: That maj. pain your feeling is timbaluuuu going up in your little 17 yr. old punk A#S!! owned nothing, you own history?? tell me about the recent past, and own me punk boy? not gonna happen! You need to get timballuuu's dik out your as#!!

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Oh yea, also how many times have the fags beat the Bills in the last 2 seasons of your dominant , superior existence?Last time I checked, the Dolphins existed a lot longer than 2 years. Obviously, blo-job doesn't have a brain that can comprehend that, since anything longer than that doesn't count to him/her/it.

WOW!! 2 sure is a LONGGG way from 0 isn't it?Considering that the Jills don't seem to be catching up any time soon, I'd say so.

Dominant franchise you have !Incoherent are you ! Like Yoda, talk you do ! English should learn you ! Sense to make easier what of say you !

what year was that again the last time they won, how old were you?What does that matter? They've done it, Jills haven't.

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:12 AM
tell me about the recent pastTell me why only the recent past matters.

B-lo
08-24-2006, 11:13 AM
News flash to you, sh!tbag. You know what they say about ancient history... Those who don't remember it are destined to repeat it.

Enjoy repeating as 4 time SB losers while the 'Phins repeat as SB champs...

Tool.:shakeno: Like I said " not gonna happen" is it dik head!!:cooldude: "phins repeat as superbowl champs":sidelol: :sidelol: What are they gonna do turn back time to 1972?????:shakeno: Your just a compete fukin idio tand a waste of space on these boards!:refuse:

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:13 AM
who cares what happened in the 70's 80's 90's?Real fans of the NFL.
Tell me how yo have recently been so dominant?Still waiting for an explanation as to why only the recent past matters....

B-lo
08-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Tell me why only the recent past matters. NOt sayin ancient history doesn't matter, But you fukin ret@rded homer's are so stuck on it , you don't even talk about the present? Other than "duuhhh were going to the superbowl now , duuhh I just know it"??? The only talk you have whether smack or not is about something that happened a looonggg time ago! Get w/ the program you fukin idiots!!!:cooldude:

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:17 AM
"phins repeat as superbowl champs":sidelol: :sidelol:
# of times Dolphins have repeated as SB champs: 1
# of times Jills have won a SB: 0

Which means, historically speaking, the former is a lot more likely to happen than the second.

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 11:18 AM
NOt sayin ancient history doesn't matter, But you fukin ret@rded homer's are so stuck on it , you don't even talk about the present? Other than "duuhhh were going to the superbowl now , duuhh I just know it"??? The only talk you have whether smack or not is about something that happened a looonggg time ago! Get w/ the program you fukin idiots!!!:cooldude:beats talking about no history!

B-lo
08-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Real fans of the NFL.Still waiting for an explanation as to why only the recent past matters.... WHAT? real fans of the NFL that can go look up stats about it?? The history of the NFL is great! And it is important,but come on. were tired of the 72 phag watch!!!! Be proud of that, which you obviously are but have something else, it is old!! That team couldn't beat the Bengals of the 80'and 90's in today's game.

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:27 AM
NOt sayin ancient history doesn't matter, But you fukin ret@rded homer's are so stuck on it , you don't even talk about the present? Other than "duuhhh were going to the superbowl now , duuhh I just know it"??? The only talk you have whether smack or not is about something that happened a looonggg time ago! Get w/ the program you fukin idiots!!!:cooldude:
Okay, let's talk about all the decades:
70's: Dolphins spectacular, Jills suck buffalo dongs; not even close.
80's: Dolphins still consistently better, Jills improve towards end of the decade
90's: Jills better, but the gap is not anywhere near as wide as it was in the '70's and more or less equal to the '80's
'00's: While neither team has been a major power, Miami still has 1 Division Championship and 2 playoff appearances compared to none in either category for the Jills. And the Jills already have as many losing seasons in the past 5 years as the Dolphins have had since the merger.

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 11:29 AM
WHAT? real fans of the NFL that can go look up stats about it?? The history of the NFL is great! And it is important,but come on. were tired of the 72 phag watch!!!! Be proud of that, which you obviously are but have something else, it is old!! That team couldn't beat the Bengals of the 80'and 90's in today's game.Every team has it's sources of pride.

Undefeated season, superbowls in the '70s, Dan Marino and Shula are ours.

For the Bills: Empty trophy case, four time losers, OJ Simpson....er sorry, I guess not all teams.

Mike13
08-24-2006, 11:30 AM
News flash jack A#S! I don't give a fuk about ancient history, who cares what happened in the 70's 80's 90's??? Tell me how yo have recently been so dominant? Not gonna happen is it JACK A#S!!!! Like I said before, "just shut the fuk up".

It doesn't matter if its meaningless to you, the rest of the NFL fans don't buy into your crappy line of thinking, like any intelligent individual they acknowledge history.

Ok so let me use your flawed logic to see if the Jills have been dominant over the past 5 years, oh sh!t they haven't even been decent. Well there you go, owned by your own logic.

Your posts and claims are both ignorant and meaningless to me!!

So now you are being immature. You refuse to acknowledge facts is that it?
You are like akid that covers his ears and goes "Lalalalalalalalalalalala I can't hear you! Lalalalalalalalalala"

NOt sayin ancient history doesn't matter

Uhhhhh yeah you did so a little while ago.

Awwww did the baby run away crying?

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 11:48 AM
WHAT? real fans of the NFL that can go look up stats about it?As well as read about, watch it on tape, etc.

but have something elseThe Dolphins do, with probably as many division championships and playoff appearances as any other team. No team can be the best every year, but on the whole, the Dolphins have been as consistently good as probably any other team.

That team couldn't beat the Bengals of the 80'and 90's in today's game.Why not compare apples and oranges while you're at it? In case you hadn't noticed, players (as well as rosters, if I'm not mistaken) had gotten bigger by then. It was also not until the '80's when players started to take conditioning seriously year round, and better pay allowed them to do so.

Colorado Dolfan
08-24-2006, 12:07 PM
tell me about the recent past

Since you're so stuck on the "recent" past... How about the most recent?

24-23 Phins

Hell, why even go back as far as the whole game... How about just the most recent quarter?

21-0 Phins

Nice... :shakeno:

The point is any tool can pick a certain point in history and talk sh!t. It's the overall history that truly matters...

Tool.:lol:

B-lo
08-24-2006, 01:04 PM
Since you're so stuck on the "recent" past... How about the most recent?

24-23 Phins

Hell, why even go back as far as the whole game... How about just the most recent quarter?

21-0 Phins

Nice... :shakeno:

The point is any tool can pick a certain point in history and talk sh!t. It's the overall history that truly matters...

Tool.:lol: All right if the only thing that matters is history you all are right.. The Dolphins are one of the most storied franchises of all. i'll give you that. They historically are good.I just try to defend my franchise from those of you think were the worst and the phags are so great. Which recently you are not...And whether you simpleton's know it or not 4 afc championships in a row is a great accomplishment, although we haven't done sh#t since... so bring your immature bashings on " you are the worst etc." .. It is usually useless trying to talk sensible to most of you. so bring it..:cooldude:

Colorado Dolfan
08-24-2006, 01:52 PM
All right if the only thing that matters is history you all are right.. The Dolphins are one of the most storied franchises of all. i'll give you that. They historically are good.I just try to defend my franchise from those of you think were the worst and the phags are so great. Which recently you are not...And whether you simpleton's know it or not 4 afc championships in a row is a great accomplishment, although we haven't done sh#t since... so bring your immature bashings on " you are the worst etc." .. It is usually useless trying to talk sensible to most of you. so bring it..:cooldude:

Believe it or not, I respect the Bills and every AFC East team. I don't like them, but year in/year out the AFCE teams play hard against each other. They are great games...

Sure, there is a blowout here and there or a miraculous comeback victory. But each and every year, the Bills, Jets, Pats, and 'Phins bring their A game when playing there division rivals. ..and for that they, yes, even your Bills, have my respect.

But when you come here and start talking sh!t, damn right we're gonna throw it right back at you.

What it all boils down to is this:

We have a perfect season.

The Bills have 4 AFC championships in a row. (Yes, it is impressive.)

We have 2 SB rings...

All "ancient" history. Neither team has the advantage right now. But Miami has the "win streak."

How's that for sensible? :tongue:

Edit: Point out just once where I said the Bills are the worst... Thanks... :up:

timbalu
08-24-2006, 01:59 PM
BLOW, you need to quit while you're behind !! So, BLOW, it's time to continue the lesson with the number SEVENTEEN ! :evil: Ready, BLOW ? Do you know how many games the Fins have beaten SUCKALO by SEVENTEEN points , or more ? (You holding your breath, BLOW?) The answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :D
We havin' fun yet, BLOW ? :lol: Do you know how many consecutive victories the DOLPHINS had in their perfect season ? Answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :lol: Do you know how many seasons MARINO played with the DOLPHINS ? The answer, again, is SEVENTEEN !! :lol: By the way, Marino had only one season below .500 with the Fins. Kelly, on the other hand played only TEN seasons with SUCKALO before he wimped out and retired and he had THREE seasons below .500. (Now would be a good time to use that word "PHAG" that you love so much ) :sidelol: Let's see if we can guess how old BLOW was when he stopped breast-feeding from his mommy; He was SEVENTEEN !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 02:01 PM
BLOW, you need to quit while you're behind !! So, BLOW, it's time to continue the lesson with the number SEVENTEEN ! :evil: Ready, BLOW ? Do you know how many games the Fins have beaten SUCKALO by SEVENTEEN points , or more ? (You holding your breath, BLOW?) The answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :D
We havin' fun yet, BLOW ? :lol: Do you know how many consecutive victories the DOLPHINS had in their perfect season ? Answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :lol: Do you know how many seasons MARINO played with the DOLPHINS ? The answer, again, is SEVENTEEN !! :lol: By the way, Marino had only one season below .500 with the Fins. Kelly, on the other hand played only TEN seasons with SUCKALO before he wimped out and retired and he had THREE seasons below .500. (Now would be a good time to use that word "PHAG" that you love so much ) :sidelol: Let's see if we can guess how old BLOW was when he stopped breast-feeding from his mommy; He was SEVENTEEN !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: re-:0wned: :sidelol:

Colorado Dolfan
08-24-2006, 02:03 PM
We havin' fun yet, BLOW ? :lol: Do you know how many consecutive victories the DOLPHINS had in their perfect season ? Answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :lol: Do you know how many seasons MARINO played with the DOLPHINS ? The answer, again, is SEVENTEEN !! :lol: By the way, Marino had only one season below .500 with the Fins. Kelly, on the other hand played only TEN seasons with SUCKALO before he wimped out and retired and he had THREE seasons below .500. (Now would be a good time to use that word "PHAG" that you love so much ) :sidelol: Let's see if we can guess how old BLOW was when he stopped breast-feeding from his mommy; He was SEVENTEEN !!! :sidelol: :sidelol:
Damn, timbalu... :lol: Tell us how you really feel... :sidelol:

like2god
08-24-2006, 02:42 PM
We havin' fun yet, BLOW ? :lol: Do you know how many consecutive victories the DOLPHINS had in their perfect season ? Answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :lol: Do you know how many seasons MARINO played with the DOLPHINS ? The answer, again, is SEVENTEEN !! :lol: By the way, Marino had only one season below .500 with the Fins. Kelly, on the other hand played only TEN seasons with SUCKALO before he wimped out and retired and he had THREE seasons below .500. (Now would be a good time to use that word "PHAG" that you love so much ) :sidelol: Let's see if we can guess how old BLOW was when he stopped breast-feeding from his mommy; He was SEVENTEEN !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Best post ever. :sidelol:

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 03:03 PM
All right if the only thing that matters is history you all are right.Who are you having a conversation with, because I have yet to see anyone say that history is only thing that matters?

The Dolphins are one of the most storied franchises of all.So are the Jills. Unfortunately, most of their stories seem to have been written by Steven King or R. L. Stine.:D

I just try to defend my franchise from those of you think were the worstWhich of us have said that the Jills were the worst, at least seriously?

Which recently you are not.Again, who are you talking to here? I have yet to see anyone defend Miami's recent record (although I will point out that even at the 'Phins' worst, they've still had respectable- not good, but respectable- records except for 2004).

4 afc championships in a row is a great accomplishmentNot as great as 3 SBs in a row when two of them have been wins, but yeah, still a great accomplishment.

although we haven't done sh#t since.Or before, for that matter.:D

It is usually useless trying to talk sensible to most of you. so bring it..:cooldude:Since I have yet to see you try to talk sensible to us, how would you know?

B-lo
08-24-2006, 03:08 PM
We havin' fun yet, BLOW ? :lol: Do you know how many consecutive victories the DOLPHINS had in their perfect season ? Answer is SEVENTEEN games ! :lol: Do you know how many seasons MARINO played with the DOLPHINS ? The answer, again, is SEVENTEEN !! :lol: By the way, Marino had only one season below .500 with the Fins. Kelly, on the other hand played only TEN seasons with SUCKALO before he wimped out and retired and he had THREE seasons below .500. (Now would be a good time to use that word "PHAG" that you love so much ) :sidelol: Let's see if we can guess how old BLOW was when he stopped breast-feeding from his mommy; He was SEVENTEEN !!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

B-lo
08-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Who are you having a conversation with, because I have yet to see anyone say that history is only thing that matters?
So are the Jills. Unfortunately, most of their stories seem to have been written by Steven King or R. L. Stine.:D
Which of us have said that the Jills were the worst, at least seriously?
Again, who are you talking to here? I have yet to see anyone defend Miami's recent record (although I will point out that even at the 'Phins' worst, they've still had respectable- not good, but respectable- records except for 2004).
Not as great as 3 SBs in a row when two of them have been wins, but yeah, still a great accomplishment.
Or before, for that matter.:D
Since I have yet to see you try to talk sensible to us, how would you know?just did!

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 03:22 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!:shakeno: Come on, you can do better! Hey join the football pool, oh guru of the gridiron!

like2god
08-24-2006, 03:23 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Gee, I don't know......I found it quite amusing. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-24-2006, 03:27 PM
waiting patiently for eighteen:D

like2god
08-24-2006, 03:30 PM
waiting patiently for eighteen:D

:yes:

fin1
08-24-2006, 05:02 PM
So how was jail?

He was out of jail op but he did get a nice suntan, you see he was picking up trash along I-10 all summer.

Majpain
08-24-2006, 05:08 PM
That maj. pain your feeling is timbaluuuu going up in your little 17 yr. old punk A#S!! owned nothing, you own history?? tell me about the recent past, and own me punk boy? not gonna happen! You need to get timballuuu's dik out your as#!!
Recent past how about coming back from 21 points and beating the jills? Huh? Dont you remember that?

EBMisfit
08-24-2006, 05:17 PM
just did!And did I not give a sensible answer? I, and I think a great deal of 'Phin fans in the Depths, am more than willing to have a serious discussion about football if that's what you want, but if someone comes in here full of attitude and spouting bovine fecal matter, then that's what I'm going to respond to.

Majpain
08-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Wow Blow got owned again. Hmm not surprising.

icephinfan
08-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Wow Blow got owned again. Hmm not surprising.

timbalu
08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

BLOW, does "ZZZZZZZZZZ" translate to "anxiously awaiting EIGHTEEN" ? Or would a SUCKALO fan just say "MO-O-O-O'?

B-lo
08-25-2006, 07:36 AM
:yes: I am , I just can't do it from this piece of sh$t computer at work for some stupid reason, gotta remember to do it at home.. but I really don't like wasting my personal time listening to you fuks!
:lol: :refuse:

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
I am , I just can't do it from this piece of sh$t computer at work for some stupid reason, gotta remember to do it at home.. but I really don't like wasting my personal time listening to you fuks!
:lol: :refuse:takes away from 'salad tossing' time, does it?:D

B-lo
08-25-2006, 10:01 AM
And did I not give a sensible answer? I, and I think a great deal of 'Phin fans in the Depths, am more than willing to have a serious discussion about football if that's what you want, but if someone comes in here full of attitude and spouting bovine fecal matter, then that's what I'm going to respond to. woh, woh, woh, I am merely defending myself from you all's fecal matter. I came in peace, but If someone's punchin me , I'm swingin back! I was not the one who came here with attidude, only grew one when I had to defend myself!:cooldude:

B-lo
08-25-2006, 10:03 AM
takes away from 'salad tossing' time, does it?:D
No, actaully it takes away time with your...... I want even go there....:D

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 10:04 AM
woh, woh, woh, I am merely defending myself from you all's fecal matter. I came in peace, but If someone's punchin me , I'm swingin back! I was not the one who came here with attidude, only grew one when I had to defend myself!:cooldude::lol: 'sup B-Lo, raining down South?

B-lo
08-25-2006, 10:15 AM
:lol: 'sup B-Lo, raining down South?nope!

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM
nope!I'm about 40 min north, dry here, but that'll change quick.

B-lo
08-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm about 40 min north, dry here, but that'll change quick.Yea , you know how that goes, every day they come rollin in... My wife and kids and I are seriously considering heading up that way... Less $ for a house, and a little slower , better schools, isn't it?

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Yea , you know how that goes, every day they come rollin in... My wife and kids and I are seriously considering heading up that way... Less $ for a house, and a little slower , better schools, isn't it?Schools are good, I see at least one new one every year, plus the old ones have all been upgraded. Housing is pricey, but may run a few bucks less than down south. I've lived here for 30+ years and have seen it grow like you can't believe!:rolleyes:

B-lo
08-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Schools are good, I see at least one new one every year, plus the old ones have all been upgraded. Housing is pricey, but may run a few bucks less than down south. I've lived here for 30+ years and have seen it grow like you can't believe!:rolleyes:Is it as crowded as down here 40 miles away, where everybody's in a big hurry to go no where?:lol:

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Is it as crowded as down here 40 miles away, where everybody's in a big hurry to go no where?:lol:Almost, we're getting ready for the snowbirds to return. That's when PBC really gets crowded!