PDA

View Full Version : Game sites stink, I need help from my Dolfan boys!!!

Sethdaddy8
08-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Guys, For the Xbox 360...how do you download the updated rosters??? I bought the dumb 3 month pass, and I even played a game on-line and represented as I whipped the Browns in a little revenge action!!! But how do you download the updated rosters???? The biggest flaws I saw were: no Bennie Anderson, Renaldo Hill is a CB, and a 60 rating lined up at SS, and of course, big daddy is expected to not be on the roster as of yet. Someone please give me an update...PLEASE!!!

Go Fins!
:dolphins: Love is Love:dolphins:

Stitches
08-22-2006, 10:09 PM
There are no updates yet. The first cuts aren't even made yet, so an update at this poitn would almost be useless. Give it 2 weeks, and there should be one by the start of the regular season.

Sethdaddy8
08-22-2006, 10:27 PM
There are no updates yet. The first cuts aren't even made yet, so an update at this poitn would almost be useless. Give it 2 weeks, and there should be one by the start of the regular season.

I'd say you hve a great point, except for the fact that PS2 had updated rosters immediately upon Madden 06's release last year. Don't take that the wrong way, I do appreciate your voice in the matter.

Stitches
08-22-2006, 10:45 PM
I'd say you hve a great point, except for the fact that PS2 had updated rosters immediately upon Madden 06's release last year. Don't take that the wrong way, I do appreciate your voice in the matter.

I didn't know that. I never updated my ps2 rosters last year, because I got my network adapter so late.

SweetLou
08-23-2006, 12:06 AM
The EA sports news section says that the first update is gonna be on September the 5th, and help kick off the new season. So I'm guessing they'll find the new rosters and depth charts after the final pre season game and update us with Big Daddy, Bennie Anderson, and hopefully some better receivers.

Sethdaddy8
08-23-2006, 12:35 AM
The EA sports news section says that the first update is gonna be on September the 5th, and help kick off the new season. So I'm guessing they'll find the new rosters and depth charts after the final pre season game and update us with Big Daddy, Bennie Anderson, and hopefully some better receivers.

Sept. 5th, Jeez thats a ways off...Thanks alot for the tip Sweet Lou!

arsenal
08-23-2006, 08:10 AM
well they need to know who makes peoples rosters before they change up all the teams... and the last roster cuts are sept 2nd... so the 5th is very reasonable...