PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Heat interested in Dooling reunion

FinNasty
08-23-2006, 09:21 AM
Someone check it out and post it here. It is in the Rumor Central section. I am at work, and ESPN Insider is blocked so I cant. Apparently, the Heat are interested in bringing back Dooling.

Thoughts?

RWhitney014
08-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Not much to it. Basically said that the Magic might be interested in trading him and that Heat might be interested in acquiring him.

#1 Fan
08-23-2006, 11:59 AM
oh no. we need to get younger at PG, but he sucks big time

FinNasty
08-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Not much to it. Basically said that the Magic might be interested in trading him and that Heat might be interested in acquiring him.

Did they say what it would cost to get him? I dont want to give much.

RWhitney014
08-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Did they say what it would cost to get him? I dont want to give much.

My post before was an exact paraphrase. Nothing else. I suspect it'd be similar to the Anderson deal at the deadline this year, though.

DwayneWade
08-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Damn ive been wishing for this i hope i wanted rafer alston or him damn im so excited i reallly hope its true

Ferretsquig
08-23-2006, 07:58 PM
Sports writer at Palm Beach has nothing to write about....scans his depth charts....figures out the Magic have 3 decent PGS. Calls up agent. Agent replies....yes we may be interested in the Heat if the Magic wanted to trade my client. Presto....a story.

305TillIDie
08-23-2006, 08:02 PM
oh no. we need to get younger at PG, but he sucks big timenaw..i dont think he "sucks big time"..hes a nice player coming off the bench and plays good defense..he developed a jumper when he was here in Miami..plus hes a energy guy off the bench..i wouldnt mind the Heat to get him but i wouldnt give up much to get him though