PDA

View Full Version : The QB starting job..

flip
08-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Its no secret i think Joey should be the starter, not Duante. I would just like to see the % of you who also think that.

Should Joey be the starter?

matty3054
08-23-2006, 04:39 PM
ur crazy.......what friggin planet do u live on?

CitizenSnips
08-23-2006, 04:40 PM
lol, joey has not gona against top flite competition in preseason. hes shown nothing that shows hes better then daunte. your crazy.

PhinzN703
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Its no secret i think Joey should be the starter, not Duante. I would just like to see the % of you who also think that.

I'd say 98% of us will go with Daunte. Sorry brother :D

icephinfan
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
:bong2: Yeah Joey starts, wait need another hit.

NJFINSFAN1
08-23-2006, 04:42 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/10/36_1_25-1.gif
Man, I hope you are kidding!

Kdawg954
08-23-2006, 04:43 PM
LOL typical bandwagon fan . . Joey has 2 pretty good games against some second stringers "in the preseason" and he should automatically be declared the starter. No offense, the most impressive drive in the preseason was easily the one Daunte lead us on for the TD against Tampa. That drive was the definition of what Dolphins football is gonna be like in 2006. This is his team to lead . . Joey is a good insurance policy and if Daunte doesn't fully recover may have to step in and be the starter, but Joey knows he isn't the "guy" down here, and as long as Daunte is healthy, he won't be the "guy".

Joey is auditioning for a new team most likely in the preseason, not this year or maybe not next year, but he wants to prove he can be the starter some where, and I think he can, but not on this team while CPep is healthy.

phillyphinphan
08-23-2006, 04:45 PM

No.

JMarino
08-23-2006, 04:45 PM

Joey? Is that you?

melvindillon
08-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Joey? Is that you?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Joey Harrington, what a sense of humor on this guy!:lol:

SF Dolfan
08-23-2006, 04:53 PM
omg, how low this board has sunk...

i can't wait for the regular season

twohype
08-23-2006, 04:54 PM

ARE YOU NUTS:sidelol: . You have got to be kidding:sidelol: . Wanny is that you or is this Rick :refuse: . Nope it's got to be Gus:goof: . God, I'm glad that you're not on da Phinz staff:sidelol: , oh well King Saban would have fired you if you really believe that Joey is a better QB than C-Pep :goof: . I've got to show this thread a few follow Phinz fans in Md, so that they can have a good hard laugh :sidelol: . Joey better than C-Pep - please :shakeno:. Wow the Peper haters are in full force - amazing someone on earth really thinks that Joey is a better QB than C-Pep - please just say no to drugs :sidelol: . Joey backup ONLY please :lol:

flip
08-23-2006, 04:54 PM
My god how old are you people really you sound like children? I asked a simple question and got a bunch of rude comments. Yall need to grow up.

Baxter
08-23-2006, 04:56 PM
Bring back Fiedler. :woot:

kud
08-23-2006, 04:58 PM

Daunte has more than proven himself on the football field. Joey has been nothing more than a mediocre QB at best. I don't think you'll find many, Finfan, or not that would take Harrington over Culpepper.

rafael
08-23-2006, 04:58 PM
No, and it's not even close.

In_Flames
08-23-2006, 04:59 PM
:jt0323:

twohype
08-23-2006, 05:06 PM

OMG - I just can't believe that someone could say that - Joey is a better QB than C-Pep without something coming out of his nose :sidelol: . Amazing - OK let's say in all together - slowly - Joey is a really nice backup QB :rolleyes2 , for a few games - not a season period. C-Pep is light-years ahead of Joey period, end of story. Of course if Peyton could be a Phin :D , that's a different story :D

Wow mega haters - at least 3 are on this board :shakeno: , Joey better than C-Pep - :sidelol: - please say no to drugs.

But I do like Peyton Manning - HEY - I can dream can't I :cooldude:

retired opfinistic
08-23-2006, 07:28 PM
My god how old are you people really you sound like children? I asked a simple question and got a bunch of rude comments. Yall need to grow up.post a dumb question......

305TillIDie
08-23-2006, 07:32 PM
:spamkill: :spamkill: :spamkill:

FIN FAN IN OHIO
08-23-2006, 09:12 PM
I am not saying 100% that Joey should be the starter but I sure do believe that he should be given some reps with the 1st teamers in the next 2 pre season games....My reasoning, what can it hurt and who knows he may surprise us all....

Ronnie 23
08-23-2006, 09:15 PM
:jt0323:

:lol:

Dors156
08-23-2006, 09:25 PM
:spit:

finintheburgh
08-23-2006, 09:57 PM
hey im all for it. i would love to see what joey can do with a real team.
heres a bold prediction daunte will never be the great qb here that most people think. i believe that in 2 years we will be looking to draft a first round qb. be ready to be disappointed and get them excuses ready because we are going to need them

twohype
08-23-2006, 10:15 PM
hey im all for it. i would love to see what joey can do with a real team.
heres a bold prediction daunte will never be the great qb here that most people think. i believe that in 2 years we will be looking to draft a first round qb. be ready to be disappointed and get them excuses ready because we are going to need them

So do you think that Joey is a better QB than C-Pep or what? :confused: . Who say C-Pep going to the Hall of Fame :lol: , nope. But C-Pep is better than all of the BUMS that have played QB since the legend Danny-boy was a Phinz period. That's the whole point :tantrum: . So do you want Gus, AJ or GASP- Jay back:sidelol: , come on. Man this is a funny thread it's so nutts that it's cool:rolleyes2 - spam can be so entertaining:lol:

305TillIDie
08-23-2006, 10:19 PM
:spamkill: :spam: :spamkill:

Dors156
08-23-2006, 10:35 PM
:spamkill: :spam: :spamkill:

:spam:

finintheburgh
08-24-2006, 07:21 AM
So do you think that Joey is a better QB than C-Pep or what? :confused: . Who say C-Pep going to the Hall of Fame :lol: , nope. But C-Pep is better than all of the BUMS that have played QB since the legend Danny-boy was a Phinz period. That's the whole point :tantrum: . So do you want Gus, AJ or GASP- Jay back:sidelol: , come on. Man this is a funny thread it's so nutts that it's cool:rolleyes2 - spam can be so entertaining:lol:

im not saying he isnt better than what weve had,but how many starting qbs are worse than what we had? not many.
i just think that he isnt as good as outhers think and i think he will flop