PDA

View Full Version : most insane madden play ever

Slappy8800
08-24-2006, 09:23 PM
ok so im playing against Stevendinho...im the phins i think hes the cards....pressure coming i see ronnie streaking down the middle towards the endzone....i heave it...ball bounces off the goalpost and ronnie catches it for a TD...most insane thing ive ever seen in madden.

patinthehat
08-24-2006, 09:42 PM
that is halarious! wow, haha. I love things like that...

once I was playing ncaa 07 online and leading by 6...the kid gives it the heave ho with no seconds remaining...the ball is thrown horrid and goes way out of bounce. for fun I run to it and try to grab it with my CB...the ball bounces off my head and way up in the air...the WR catches it by the sideline and runs all the way down the field for the winning TD. I cried.

haha.

Troysif
08-24-2006, 09:42 PM
wow!!! thats amazing

Nappy Roots
08-24-2006, 11:26 PM
ok so im playing against Stevendinho...im the phins i think hes the cards....pressure coming i see ronnie streaking down the middle towards the endzone....i heave it...ball bounces off the goalpost and ronnie catches it for a TD...most insane thing ive ever seen in madden.

wow thats awesome.

that is halarious! wow, haha. I love things like that...

once I was playing ncaa 07 online and leading by 6...the kid gives it the heave ho with no seconds remaining...the ball is thrown horrid and goes way out of bounce. for fun I run to it and try to grab it with my CB...the ball bounces off my head and way up in the air...the WR catches it by the sideline and runs all the way down the field for the winning TD. I cried.

haha.

ive heard of that happening before.

one time i was playing online in 04(i think), and i was down by 4 with the ball on my own 10(so had to go 90 yards) with only 4 seconds left. i decided, **** it, and called a goal line run to just end the game. well he played 5 CBs, and all my blockers pancaked them, and i hit the seem to the outside and out ran everyone for the TD...

that was my greatest play ever.

Majpain
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Thats not out of bounds? Damn nice job. The best play I had before was a hail mary pass before half time, I threw in double coverage the ball was tipped which kept it in play, I dove and got the TD. Still not as great as yours.

Dors156
08-25-2006, 12:27 AM
wow i cant believe it

John Biello
08-25-2006, 12:31 AM
online last nite i blew a 21-7 lead with 2 fumble returns for td's. only to take the lead again 28-21 with 1:15 remaining and him with one time out. he drives down the field and on the last play of the game qb bootlegs it into the endzone, now im detroit and he is chicago, so 28-27 xtra point to tie im thinking ot, well i block the xtra point, i stood up and was like yeah...but his kicker picked it up and ran it in for the game winning 2 pt conversion...awesome game but that sucked

Slappy8800
08-25-2006, 12:45 AM
online last nite i blew a 21-7 lead with 2 fumble returns for td's. only to take the lead again 28-21 with 1:15 remaining and him with one time out. he drives down the field and on the last play of the game qb bootlegs it into the endzone, now im detroit and he is chicago, so 28-27 xtra point to tie im thinking ot, well i block the xtra point, i stood up and was like yeah...but his kicker picked it up and ran it in for the game winning 2 pt conversion...awesome game but that sucked

LOL! talk about emotions going from high to low

Nappy Roots
08-25-2006, 11:34 AM

:roflmao:

that is funny as hell

Motion
08-25-2006, 12:11 PM

Ouch

John Biello
08-25-2006, 12:34 PM
im still having fun with it though, i usually enjoy the first few days of a release, then the cheese starts and it kills it. so far i have only really run into good clean players. any of you guys playing 360 online?

mor911
08-25-2006, 01:23 PM
:yes: I have a 360, but I've only played online 2 times. One guy beat the pulp out of me and then disconnected in the 4th quarter. The other was a friend of mine who beat me 21 - 11 (Carolina Vs. Miami)