PDA

View Full Version : please explain...

BuffaloSoldier2
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
How did supposedly the worst QB in the NFL outplay a guy some of you think is better than Tom Brady? Losman's numbers against Carolina, 15-24 for 144 and 1 rush for 18 yards and one td drive and 2 fgs drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR) compared to Culpepper's 14-19 for 130 and 2 rushes for 11 yards and 1 fg drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060824_MIA@CAR). Once and for all, John Paul Losman >>> Culpepper :wink: . Please explain.

P.S. How's Bennie Anderson working out for you guys? :wink:

And since preseason talk is weak, please explain how Buffalo has won 3 out of 4 against Miami (and Miami's one win was that freak of a game).

I can't wait for week 2 and seeing Jauron getting a gatorade bath in Joe Robbie or whatever the hell it is called.

ThePats
08-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Whoever the heck here calls Daunte better than Brady is a huge homer. :shakeno:

like2god
08-25-2006, 12:50 AM
How did supposedly the worst QB in the NFL outplay a guy some of you think is better than Tom Brady?
First of all, Culpepper did just fine, I don't know what game you were watching. If you look at his numbers they reflect that. Is somebody jealous that the Dolphins have two very good quarterbacks while his team can't even find one? :hmmm: :wink:

Second, the play calling was alot different when Culpepper was in there. How many quick strikes to Chambers were called when Culpepper was playing versus when Harrington was playing? If you were looking for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns out of Culpepper in a preseason game, it wasn't going to happen.

Losman's numbers against Carolina, 15-24 for 144 and 1 rush for 18 yards and one td drive and 2 fgs drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR) compared to Culpepper's 14-19 for 130 and 2 rushes for 11 yards and 1 fg drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060824_MIA@CAR). Once and for all, John Paul Losman >>> Culpepper :wink: . Please explain.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

nuff said

This was the first game that I had an opportunity to watch, so I can't really comment. The coaches will play the best players, plain and simple.

And since preseason talk is weak, please explain how Buffalo has won 3 out of 4 against Miami (and Miami's one win was that freak of a game).

Please explain to me how Miami has won 50 games to Buffalo's 33 and you want to ignore all of that to cherry-pick stats to gain an upper hand?

I can't wait for week 2 and seeing Jauron getting a gatorade bath in Joe Robbie or whatever the hell it is called.

Since when has it been customary to dump gatorade on the losing coach? You guys have some weird traditions in Buffalo, to each his own I guess. :lol:

BwanaZulia
08-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Whoever the heck here calls Daunte better than Brady is a huge homer. :shakeno:

"Finheaven... 26.70% Homer and counting"

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=150423

BZ

Zeke0123
08-25-2006, 02:03 AM
First of all, Culpepper did just fine, I don't know what game you were watching. If you look at his numbers they reflect that. Is somebody jealous that the Dolphins have two very good quarterbacks while his team can't even find one? :hmmm: :wink:

Second, the play calling was alot different when Culpepper was in there. How many quick strikes to Chambers were called when Culpepper was playing versus when Harrington was playing? If you were looking for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns out of Culpepper in a preseason game, it wasn't going to happen.

nuff said

This was the first game that I had an opportunity to watch, so I can't really comment. The coaches will play the best players, plain and simple.

Please explain to me how Miami has won 50 games to Buffalo's 33 and you want to ignore all of that to cherry-pick stats to gain an upper hand?

Since when has it been customary to dump gatorade on the losing coach? You guys have some weird traditions in Buffalo, to each his own I guess. :lol:

.haha nice :)

timbalu
08-25-2006, 07:28 AM
How did supposedly the worst QB in the NFL outplay a guy some of you think is better than Tom Brady? Losman's numbers against Carolina, 15-24 for 144 and 1 rush for 18 yards and one td drive and 2 fgs drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR) compared to Culpepper's 14-19 for 130 and 2 rushes for 11 yards and 1 fg drive(http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20060824_MIA@CAR). Once and for all, John Paul Losman >>> Culpepper :wink: . Please explain.

SUCKALO SHMUCK all you have to worry about is where you'll be hiding after Liceman and Holecum get their necks broken by our D. You can talk all you want about 3 out of 4. Fact of the matter is: Miami has won 2 out of every 3 games in the series since we both joined the NFL. Jauron will be laughed at in Miami and booed in SUCKALO, forget the gatorade bath.. SUCKALO has ALWAYS lost in the September heat in Miami, and will lose BIG on September 17. Tell your idiot linebacker with the pointed head and the little hippo ears ( I think his name is Tacky-woe) to ask us to turn up the heat !! (This is one day he will not be "suh-sess-fuh" !! )
Last time he did SUCKALO left Joe Robbie, "or whatever you call it" with their tails between their legs after a good old fashioned a$$ whippin' !! :lol:

Kinzua
08-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Boy, did that Carp offense look great last night!!!! :sidelol:

Fat Bennie "The Penalty" Anderson even earned a new nickname ... Bennie "Air" Anderson. :sidelol:

Then there was Ronnie Brown. :sidelol: 27 yards on 13 carries, including 3 losses in a row and no gain on 4th-and-1 at the Carolina goal line!!! :sidelol:

And then there's Daunte Culpepper! 14 out 19 sure looks good -- except it was for all of 130 yards. That's less than 9.3 YPC! :sidelol: At least Daunte didn't fumble or throw any INTs ...

Change the unis and names, and it was like watching the Bills' 2005 offense --

bad oline play
stupid offensive penalties
a good RB looking mediocre
one 30+ yard pass attempt per game, all the rest 20 or less
short passes and runs on thirds and long
red zone failures:sidelol:

All the Carp were missing was QB fumbles and INTs, but give them some time, Carppies. Those, too, will come along in the wonderful Moo Mularkey offense!!! :nana:

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 11:39 AM

Fat Bennie "The Penalty" Anderson even earned a new nickname ... Bennie "Air" Anderson. :sidelol:

Then there was Ronnie Brown. :sidelol: 27 yards on 13 carries, including 3 losses in a row and no gain on 4th-and-1 at the Carolina goal line!!! :sidelol:

And then there's Daunte Culpepper! 14 out 19 sure looks good -- except it was for all of 130 yards. That's less than 9.3 YPC! :sidelol: At least Daunte didn't fumble or throw any INTs ...

bad oline play

All the Carp were missing was QB fumbles and INTs, but give them some time, Carppies. Those, too, will come along in the wonderful Moo Mularkey offense!!! :nana:it's Linehan's offense, and pre-season games shouldn't get your panties wet. relax

like2god
08-25-2006, 11:45 AM

bad oline play

All the Carp were missing was QB fumbles and INTs, but give them some time, Carppies. Those, too, will come along in the wonderful Moo Mularkey offense!!! :nana:
I was going to respond to this post with facts, but then I remembered that it was Kinzua and she would have a hard time understanding those facts.......so here is something a little more on her level.........

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

:lol:

Kinzua
08-25-2006, 12:16 PM
it's Linehan's offense, and pre-season games shouldn't get your panties wet. relax

:sidelol: If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck, Opie!

Was that Linehan wearing a Moo Mularkey mask then?

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 12:31 PM
:sidelol: If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck, Opie!

Was that Linehan wearing a Moo Mularkey mask then?if it tallks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk...it's Kinzua!

ThePats
08-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Poor Ronnie had a pitiful offensive line to block for him last night.

Kinzua
08-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Poor Ronnie had a pitiful offensive line to block for him last night.

And "pitiful" play calling, too. Who has a guard pull on a 4th and 1 at the goal line? :sidelol:

Wide plays rarely work on the goal line!

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Poor AFC East, Miami's got weapons on the ground and in the air.:boohoo: :boohoo:

BwanaZulia
08-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Poor AFC East, Miami's got weapons on the ground and in the air.:boohoo: :boohoo:

In the air, yes, but on the ground?

You don't mean the 2.05 yards per carry by your starting RB do you?

BZ

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 01:34 PM

BZnot every team has that D-line BZ, when the OL did their jobs Ronnie broke out.

like2god
08-25-2006, 01:35 PM

BZ

It was a poor showing by the oline against a very good front 4 from Carolina. Nuff said.

Kinzua
08-25-2006, 01:36 PM

They're only weapons if the offense has the ability and inclination to use them well. With that wonderful oline, the ability to use them is questions, and with Moo Mularkey as OC, well -- :lol:

EBMisfit
08-25-2006, 01:42 PM
And then there's Daunte Culpepper! 14 out 19 sure looks good -- except it was for all of 130 yards. That's less than 9.3 YPC!

Losman's numbers against Carolina, 15-24 for 144Care to do the YPC math on that one, Queen of Self-Ownage?

At least Daunte didn't fumble or throw any INTsToo bad the same can't be said of Loserman.

bad oline play
red zone failuresThen we're one step ahead by making those mistakes in pre-season, rather than regular season.

like2god
08-25-2006, 01:45 PM
They're only weapons if the offense has the ability and inclination to use them well. With that wonderful oline, the ability to use them is questions, and with Moo Mularkey as OC, well -- :lol:

Will you still have the balls (yes we all know you have them, physically) to come here after JP Losman throws for under 200 yards on a consistant basis and the Jills are a laughing stock?

What about when your weak oline almost gets JP killed every Sunday afternoon, will you be here?

What about when McGahee has a subpar season because opposing defenses only focus on shutting down the run because they know JP Losman couldn't hit water if he was standing on the shores of Lake Erie, will you still be here?

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 01:47 PM
owned (http://i1.tinypic.com/mhzpyg.jpg):lol:

like2god
08-25-2006, 01:49 PM

You and that damn picture. :tantrum:

That is twice today that you got me. :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 01:51 PM

You and that damn picture. :tantrum:

That is twice today that you got me. :lol:revenge is a dish best served cold....and fat as hell.

like2god
08-25-2006, 01:57 PM
:lol: revenge is a dish best served cold....and fat as hell.

Keep that in mind whenever I post a link. :lol: :wink:

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Keep that in mind whenever I post a link. :lol: :wink::D :( :rolleyes: :mad:

icephinfan
08-25-2006, 02:19 PM

Alex is going to get mad you keep showing his lady.....:evil:

EBMisfit
08-25-2006, 02:26 PM
They're only weapons if the offense has the ability and inclination to use them well. With that wonderful oline, the ability to use them is questions, and with Moo Mularkey as OC, well -- :lol:Oh, yeah, just in case you forgot...

ANSWER
THE
POSTS!!!!

timbalu
08-25-2006, 02:37 PM

BZ

Aren't you the same BZ who was scoffing at Miami's 4-12 record and singing the praises of Coitus Martin over Brown and Williams ? Forecast doesn't look too good for the 4-12 Jets, winner of the AFC East TWO WHOLE TIMES !!
I'm sure if you dig down real deep into your delusion you'll find something better in the Jets than in the Dolphins. Like all New Yorkers who move down to South Florida " for d' wedduh' ". The typical M.O. for the typical New Yorker. I'm not predicting a Super Bowl victory for the Fins, but I like their chances of matching up with just about any team in the league, contrary to the Jets chances.

strutterphin
08-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Didnt Barfalos first team get scorched 14-0 in the opening minutes against the Panthers. Didnt the Dolphins shut Carolinas first team offense down while the Phins first team offense moved rather well against a team many will represent the NFC in the Superbowl? Dont you think the Fins would have kicked a FG instead of going for it if this was a regular season game? Many questions which means this is only pre season and from what I have seen from the magic of the NFL network it will be the Dolphins and Patriots fighting for the division while the Jills and the Jits will be playing for a high draft pick.:dolphins:

PhinzN703
08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I can understand New England fans coming here to talk smack, but Buffalo and NYJ fans?

What did they do to deserve the chance to talk smack? With the great years they had in 2005, I guess they deserve it :rolleyes:

Just a bunch of hooligans wasting their time. Get outside, enjoy life

Shula Come Back!
08-25-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm not quoting everybody because there are too many trolls in this thread...All I can say is CALM THE F*CK DOWN. IT'S F*CKING PRESEASON!!!!! Does someone actually think that Losman is better than Daunte? Give me a f*cking break, the guys a bum!!!!! So what if the Bills beat Miami one last year and then swept them during the 2004 season....that was our worst season ever!!!! If you want to bring up the past, we can just talk about the 70's...How many games did the Bills win then...What happened in the 98 playoffs? Thats all old news. What matter's is now and face it...The dolphins are playoff contenders while the Bills are cellar dwellers....Who gives a sh*t who beat who while both teams were fighting just for mediocrity!!!

icephinfan
08-25-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm not quoting everybody because there are too many trolls in this thread...All I can say is CALM THE F*CK DOWN. IT'S F*CKING PRESEASON!!!!! Does someone actually think that Losman is better than Daunte? Give me a f*cking break, the guys a bum!!!!! So what if the Bills beat Miami one last year and then swept them during the 2004 season....that was our worst season ever!!!! If you want to bring up the past, we can just talk about the 70's...How many games did the Bills win then...What happened in the 98 playoffs? Thats all old news. What matter's is now and face it...The dolphins are playoff contenders while the Bills are cellar dwellers....Who gives a sh*t who beat who while both teams were fighting just for mediocrity!!!

:yes:

EBMisfit
08-25-2006, 08:09 PM
They're only weapons if the offense has the ability and inclination to use them well. With that wonderful oline, the ability to use them is questions, and with Moo Mularkey as OC, well -- :lol:That wouldn't be the same Mularkey whose offenses ranked #3 and #5 a few years back with the likes of Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart at QB, would it?

Mike13
08-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Wow this is fu*cking hilarious, you Jills fans really are stupid, scared and a bunnch of pu$$ies.You two really aren't worth it.

like2god
08-25-2006, 08:27 PM
That wouldn't be the same Mularkey whose offenses ranked #3 and #5 a few years back with the likes of Tommy Maddox and Kordell Stewart at QB, would it?

I love it when Jills fans point out that Mularkey's offense in Buffalo wasn't that good and completely ignore the fact that it was very successful elsewhere. When will they realize that it was the personnel that couldn't get the job done, not the offensive system that was faulty?

EBMisfit
08-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I love it when Jills fans point out that Mularkey's offense in Buffalo wasn't that good and completely ignore the fact that it was very successful elsewhere. When will they realize that it was the personnel that couldn't get the job done, not the offensive system that was faulty?And if they ever do admit it, they'll probably blame players that have been since gotten rid of and no one that is still there.

cnc66
08-26-2006, 11:08 AM

:nana:

I'm hatin' you ya know.... it's coming true and it's prolly yer fault....:goof:

muscle979
08-26-2006, 03:06 PM

Didn't Holcomb start that game and Losman come in with the 2nd stringers? This isn't even comparable. Tell yourself that will Buffalo will win, you're just going to get your feelings hurt.

muscle979
08-26-2006, 03:08 PM

BZ

I don't think anybody is worried about Ronnie.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 12:21 PM

nuff said

Ok, that part in bold made me just question whether you actually know anything about football or are just a Miami homer. I'll give you Culpepper as a good QB, but who's your other "very good" Qb? Cleo Lemon? Because surely you can't be referring to Joey Harrington. :lol: Teams don't cut #3 overall picks if they are very good QBs. But then it's not Joey's fault. I mean he only had 3 top 10 draft pick wrs and a 1st round rb. Playing piano and being a metrosexual doesn't make you a very good QB. That may have been the dumbest thing I have ever read. :sidelol:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 12:27 PM

Weapons doen't mean anything if no one can block for them.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Will you still have the balls (yes we all know you have them, physically) to come here after JP Losman throws for under 200 yards on a consistant basis and the Jills are a laughing stock?

What about when your weak oline almost gets JP killed every Sunday afternoon, will you be here?

What about when McGahee has a subpar season because opposing defenses only focus on shutting down the run because they know JP Losman couldn't hit water if he was standing on the shores of Lake Erie, will you still be here?

I'll definitely be here. I'm a man and will gladly admit when I'm wrong. Will you do the same?

You talk about our weak oline, but yours is quite questionable. You LT is a guy that has played for 3 teams in 3 years, including the powerful offensive juggernauts the Cardinals and Browns. He's not good enough for them but he is good enough for you? :lol:

Your left guard was our worst lineman on a horrible line. Everyone in Buffalo knows this but you guys signed him. I'm not enough going to talk trash on that one. I actually feel bad that MM brought him to your team. I predict week 4 there will be at least 5 Bennie Anderson sucks threads.

The rest of your line isn't much to brag about either. You definitely got some weapons. But it's not gonna mean much when Culpepper is on his back or Brown is getting tackled as soon as he takes a hand off.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 12:38 PM
I can understand New England fans coming here to talk smack, but Buffalo and NYJ fans?

What did they do to deserve the chance to talk smack? With the great years they had in 2005, I guess they deserve it :rolleyes:

Just a bunch of hooligans wasting their time. Get outside, enjoy life

I talk smack because we have won 3 out of 4 and only a miracle and MM's "coaching skill" kept that from being a 4 game losing streak.

And I have bad allegeries so I can't go outside. :rolleyes:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow this is fu*cking hilarious, you Jills fans really are stupid, scared and a bunnch of pu$$ies.You two really aren't worth it.

Scared of what? Your font on a message board. :rolleyes: Or saying really mean words like pu$$ies. And trust me, I'm a genius. :cooldude:

like2god
08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Ok, that part in bold made me just question whether you actually know anything about football or are just a Miami homer. I'll give you Culpepper as a good QB, but who's your other "very good" Qb? Cleo Lemon? Because surely you can't be referring to Joey Harrington. :lol: Teams don't cut #3 overall picks if they are very good QBs. But then it's not Joey's fault. I mean he only had 3 top 10 draft pick wrs and a 1st round rb. Playing piano and being a metrosexual doesn't make you a very good QB. That may have been the dumbest thing I have ever read. :sidelol:

I was making a funny. :shakeno:

But then again, Joey has been playing very well. Maybe all he needed was a change of scenery. I would feel very comfortable with him if Daunte was injured. There was a ton of pressure on him in Detroit and he didn't have any support. Don't give me that 3 Top 10 WR nonsense, none of them have proven anything except that they get in trouble with the law and can rack up injuries with the best of them. The Lions oline was like a bunch of orange cones out on the field for defenses to run around, Harrington didn't have any type of protection. And Detroit didn't cut him, we traded for him. And it sure looks like we got the better of that deal.

And you know that you would give your left nut (assuming of course that you have one) to get Joey on your team to save you from a season full of JP Losman.

:wink:

muscle979
08-27-2006, 01:04 PM
I talk smack because we have won 3 out of 4 and only a miracle and MM's "coaching skill" kept that from being a 4 game losing streak.

Like I said, you're going to get your feelings hurt if you don't face reality. And Losman was playing the Panthers 2nd team. I'll take you not responding to my previous post as you acknowledging that and acknowledging that it's not accurate comparing Losman's 2nd team stats to Culpepper's (which were pretty good by the way) against Carolina's 1st defense. Just stick with your 3 out of 4 crap, that surely means Miami doesn't know how to beat Buffalo anymore :lol: .

like2god
08-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I'll definitely be here. I'm a man and will gladly admit when I'm wrong. Will you do the same?

You talk about our weak oline, but yours is quite questionable. You LT is a guy that has played for 3 teams in 3 years, including the powerful offensive juggernauts the Cardinals and Browns. He's not good enough for them but he is good enough for you? :lol:

Your left guard was our worst lineman on a horrible line. Everyone in Buffalo knows this but you guys signed him. I'm not enough going to talk trash on that one. I actually feel bad that MM brought him to your team. I predict week 4 there will be at least 5 Bennie Anderson sucks threads.

The rest of your line isn't much to brag about either. You definitely got some weapons. But it's not gonna mean much when Culpepper is on his back or Brown is getting tackled as soon as he takes a hand off.

For the record, that post was meant for Kinzua. She posts nonsense and then runs away without answering the questions we pose to her. I know you will be here answering questions, you have already proved that you won't run away like she does. For that I commend you. :clap:

Our left guard Jeno James? When was he on the Bills? Or did you mean Bennie Anderson our depths olineman that is being given an opportunity because of injuries? Saban will play the best players, plain and simple.

Our oline played awful against Carolina the other night, but they were also going against one of the best defensive front 4 in the league. They were pretty good last year and I can only hope that they will continue to play at that level or better. Culpepper has been protected pretty well and Ronnie will get his yards, just wait and see.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I was making a funny. :shakeno:

But then again, Joey has been playing very well. Maybe all he needed was a change of scenery. I would feel very comfortable with him if Daunte was injured. There was a ton of pressure on him in Detroit and he didn't have any support. Don't give me that 3 Top 10 WR nonsense, none of them have proven anything except that they get in trouble with the law and can rack up injuries with the best of them. The Lions oline was like a bunch of orange cones out on the field for defenses to run around, Harrington didn't have any type of protection.

And you know that you would give your left nut (assuming of course that you have one) to get Joey on your team to save you from a season full of JP Losman.

:wink:

Oh, I got my left one. It's the right one I'm missing. :cooldude:

Anyways, Joey just doesn't have it. I always thought he would be decent but he just doesn't have the leadership and toughness that good QBs have. He maybe a decent backup but I don't think he'll ever be more than that.

As for John Paul Losman, call me crazy but I'm gonna give him more than 8 starts before calling him a bust. He wasn't ready last year and Mularkey brilliantly giving him a job in the offseason and then pulling him after 4 starts didn't help matters. MM managed that situation as bad as you could. And in case you missed it, Losman has 4 completions for over 40 yards in the preseason and is completely 63% of his passes. It's sounds crazy but maybe a 25 year old QB is improving. I think you'll be suprised. Except the end will be a little different as I expect JP to keep up his 3 td first quarter pace for the whole game. :wink:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 01:11 PM
For the record, that post was meant for Kinzua. She posts nonsense and then runs away without answering the questions we pose to her. I know you will be here answering questions, you have already proved that you won't run away like she does. For that I commend you. :clap:

Our left guard Jeno James? When was he on the Bills? Or did you mean Bennie Anderson our depths olineman that is being given an opportunity because of injuries? Saban will play the best players, plain and simple.

Our oline played awful against Carolina the other night, but they were also going against one of the best defensive front 4 in the league. They were pretty good last year and I can only hope that they will continue to play at that level or better. Culpepper has been protected pretty well and Ronnie will get his yards, just wait and see.

Ok. Like I said you got weapons, but you line isn't much better than ours. Honestly before last season, I thought you had one of the worst lines i nthe league. I give your coach a lot of credit. But as a friendly warning, be prepare to drink a lot if Anderson starts. Nice guy, bad lineman.

Ronnie 23
08-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Ok. Like I said you got weapons, but you line isn't much better than ours. Honestly before last season, I thought you had one of the worst lines i nthe league. I give your coach a lot of credit. But as a friendly warning, be prepare to drink a lot if Anderson starts. Nice guy, bad lineman.

hey person I've never talked to you and I'm ronnie and your wide right fred wide right bills suck those gayfers hey have you been gay all your life....................................:rolleyes:

like2god
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
hey person I've never talked to you and I'm ronnie and your wide right fred wide right bills suck those gayfers hey have you been gay all your life....................................:rolleyes::sidelol:

Hey Ronnie. Whats up bro?

Are you going to play troll jeopardy with us later tonight? :cooldude:

Ronnie 23
08-27-2006, 01:18 PM
:sidelol:

Hey Ronnie. Whats up bro?

Are you going to play troll jeopardy with us later tonight? :cooldude:

is there any gayfers playing:lol:

like2god
08-27-2006, 01:19 PM
is there any gayfers playing:lol:
No, we can't let the gayfers play, they would already know all of the answers. :lol:

Ronnie 23
08-27-2006, 01:20 PM
No, we can't let the gayfers play, they would already know all of the answers. :lol:

true,true yes then yes I'll play:lol:

like2god
08-27-2006, 01:23 PM
true,true yes then yes I'll play:lol:

:cooldude:

Check back in later tonight, okay bro.

See you later, I'm out. :cooldude:

Ronnie 23
08-27-2006, 01:24 PM
:cooldude:

Check back in later tonight, okay bro.

See you later, I'm out. :cooldude:

later bro I made a new thread when does jepordy start later talk to you later:cooldude:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
hey person I've never talked to you and I'm ronnie and your wide right fred wide right bills suck those gayfers hey have you been gay all your life....................................:rolleyes:

how are you? 10? I guess you really burned me with this witty comeback.:rolleyes:

BuffaloSoldier2
08-27-2006, 10:42 PM

Mr. Ronnie23, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. :refuse:

Mike13
08-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Scared of what? Your font on a message board. :rolleyes: Or saying really mean words like pu$$ies. And trust me, I'm a genius. :cooldude:

Scared of our team, why else would you ramble like moron saying JP> Cpep?
Thats a pretty stupid statement if you ask me. And you guys are pu$$ies because once we we beat you this September, you'll all scatter like roaches. Hell some of you Jills fans just post and run*cough Kinzua cough*.

EBMisfit
08-28-2006, 12:00 AM
Ok, that part in bold made me just question whether you actually know anything about football or are just a Miami homer. I'll give you Culpepper as a good QB, but who's your other "very good" Qb? Cleo Lemon? Because surely you can't be referring to Joey Harrington. :lol: Teams don't cut #3 overall picks if they are very good QBs.Ok, that part in bold made me just question whether you actually know anything about football or are just an idiot troll. You do know the difference between being cut and being traded, don't you?

I mean he only had 3 top 10 draft pick wrs and a 1st round rb.Well, if Harrington was a high draft pick and you think he's a bust, then might there be a possibility that other high draft picks (such as those "3 top 10 draft pick wrs and a 1st round rb") might also be busts? In case you hadn't noticed, Rogers has played in only 15 of 48 possible games (and of those, he started only 3 of the 9 games he played last year), Mike Williams was such a great find that he only started 4 games last years as a rookie, and Roy Williams is the only one of the three that looks like a half-decent pro and even he's missed 5 games with injuries and didn't start another 4 in two years. Although not as many, Kevin Jones has also missed 4 games in two years. I'm not saying that this means that Harrington isn't a bust, only that it's hard to tell where the blame for the Detroit Lions' offensive woes lies.

Mike13
08-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Now Now EBM, you might confuse the poor troll with facts that he can't comprehend.

FinaticalOne
08-28-2006, 08:40 AM

You are a true idiot trying to make this comparison. You might want to do some research before you attempt to spew that weak @$$ smack of yours. You're trying to compare a Losman's full games stats to Culpepper's half a game stats. :sidelol:

First of all, you're team played Carolina in the first preseason game. Losman played practically the whole game, he started the game and didn't come out until halfway through the fourth quarter (because his sorry @$$ needed the extra work, of course), and Carolina's first teamers played one series.

Here is the link to prove he almost played the whole game:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR

What's funny about that is you still couldn't win the game. :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-28-2006, 10:09 AM
You are a true idiot trying to make this comparison. You might want to do some research before you attempt to spew that weak @$$ smack of yours. You're trying to compare a Losman's full games stats to Culpepper's half a game stats. :sidelol:

First of all, you're team played Carolina in the first preseason game. Losman played practically the whole game, he started the game and didn't come out until halfway through the fourth quarter (because his sorry @$$ needed the extra work, of course), and Carolina's first teamers played one series.

Here is the link to prove he almost played the whole game:
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/gamebook/NFL_20060812_BUF@CAR

What's funny about that is you still couldn't win the game. :sidelol:

Sorry, sweetpea, but that's not quite how it was. Kelly Holcomb started the Carolina game, and was replaced by Losman in the second quarter. Losman played the third quarter and maybe a series into the fourth when Kingsbury came in. Losman played about a half.

If the Bills had been all that interested in winning the Carolina game, they would have left Losman and other better players in the game instead of going with the 3rd team offense. With Marv Levy as GM, Jauron isn't under any pressure to win preseason games, especially the first one. FYI -- when Marv was the Bills coach, they seldom won preseason games because they were evaluating players, which is what DJ and his staff are doing, too.

Mike13
08-28-2006, 10:29 AM
they seldom won preseason games because they were evaluating players, which is what DJ and his staff are doing, too.

You guys are in deep sh!t is Jauron is helping evaluate players.

Kinzua
08-28-2006, 11:57 AM
You guys are in deep sh!t is Jauron is helping evaluate players.

??Why?? He knew enough to not waste reps on Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson! :evil:

Mike13
08-28-2006, 12:27 PM
??Why?? He knew enough to not waste reps on Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson! :evil:

The guy is well known for being a dumba$$. I would hope that he gets fired by midseason if I were you.

FinaticalOne
08-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Sorry, sweetpea, but that's not quite how it was. Kelly Holcomb started the Carolina game, and was replaced by Losman in the second quarter. Losman played the third quarter and maybe a series into the fourth when Kingsbury came in. Losman played about a half.

If the Bills had been all that interested in winning the Carolina game, they would have left Losman and other better players in the game instead of going with the 3rd team offense. With Marv Levy as GM, Jauron isn't under any pressure to win preseason games, especially the first one. FYI -- when Marv was the Bills coach, they seldom won preseason games because they were evaluating players, which is what DJ and his staff are doing, too.

You're right on that Kinzua, I stand corrected. I got a little bit ahead of myself there :wink:. Losman played the 2nd, 3rd, and half of the 4th quarter. It wasn't the whole game, it was close to 3/4 of the game :rolleyes2 .

FinaticalOne
08-28-2006, 01:23 PM
they seldom won preseason games because they were evaluating players, which is what DJ and his staff are doing, too.

:evil: oh puhleese. With a 35-52 career head coaching record. I would say that's all DJ knows how do is lose. :sidelol:

Bandit
08-28-2006, 02:20 PM
The guy is well known for being a dumba$$. I would hope that he gets fired by midseason if I were you.

You would because you're a Fins fan -- and it's your only hope of avoiding being swept by the Bills!

BuffaloSoldier2
08-28-2006, 09:14 PM
:evil: oh puhleese. With a 35-52 career head coaching record. I would say that's all DJ knows how do is lose. :sidelol:

13-3 coach of the year in 1999 starting Shane Matthews and Jim Miller at QBs... how many has Saban won? :sidelol:

Also please check Bill Belichick record in Cleveland. It's the same record as Dick Jauron.

BuffaloSoldier2
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Ok, that part in bold made me just question whether you actually know anything about football or are just an idiot troll. You do know the difference between being cut and being traded, don't you?
Well, if Harrington was a high draft pick and you think he's a bust, then might there be a possibility that other high draft picks (such as those "3 top 10 draft pick wrs and a 1st round rb") might also be busts? In case you hadn't noticed, Rogers has played in only 15 of 48 possible games (and of those, he started only 3 of the 9 games he played last year), Mike Williams was such a great find that he only started 4 games last years as a rookie, and Roy Williams is the only one of the three that looks like a half-decent pro and even he's missed 5 games with injuries and didn't start another 4 in two years. Although not as many, Kevin Jones has also missed 4 games in two years. I'm not saying that this means that Harrington isn't a bust, only that it's hard to tell where the blame for the Detroit Lions' offensive woes lies.

Yeah because teams were beating down the doors for Harrington. :rolleyes: The facts are the Lions got something out of a player they didn't want anymore when they would have probably cut him anyways. A great move by the Miami front office. The Lions would rather have Kitna/ McNown than Harrington. That should tell you all you need to know about Joey. He got cancel like that stupid show with the guy from friends. :sidelol:

P. S. How are AJ Feely and Lamar Gordon working out for you? But who could use a 2nd and 3rd pick when you just got your franchise QB and RB? :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-28-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah because teams were beating down the doors for Harrington. :rolleyes: The facts are the Lions got something out of a player they didn't want anymore when they would have probably cut him anyways. A great move by the Miami front office. The Lions would rather have Kitna/ McNown than Harrington. That should tell you all you need to know about Joey. He got cancel like that stupid show with the guy from friends. :sidelol:

P. S. How are AJ Feely and Lamar Gordon working out for you? But who could use a 2nd and 3rd pick when you just got your franchise QB and RB? :sidelol:You're throwing in Wannspiel moves as smack? Lame, dude, we closed that book.

Mike13
08-29-2006, 12:01 AM
You would because you're a Fins fan -- and it's your only hope of avoiding being swept by the Bills!

Ahh you finally admit who you root for, I would be ashamed to be a Jills fan too.

Jauron and that sad excuse of a team doesnt scare me, newsflash the Jills aren't sweeping anyone this year.

Colorado Dolfan
08-29-2006, 12:10 AM
Ahh you finally admit who you root for, I would be ashamed to be a Jills fan too.

Jauron and that sad excuse of a team doesnt scare me, newsflash the Jills aren't sweeping anyone this year.

Maybe if they got a really big broom...:lol:

FinaticalOne
08-29-2006, 01:20 PM
13-3 coach of the year in 1999 starting Shane Matthews and Jim Miller at QBs....

13-3 one year in a division where only one team had a record better than .500. They went 4-12 the next year; and 7-9 after that. Whoa, the man is a genius :sidelol:. From 13-3 to 4-12 in one year, :eek2: good luck with that.

Funny you mention his only good year out of 5 seasons as a head coach.

how many has Saban won? :sidelol: .

He's NEVER had a losing record as a head coach on any level of football. He's a proven winner while your coach is a proven loser. :sidelol:

Also please check Bill Belichick record in Cleveland. It's the same record as Dick Jauron.

Are you trying to tell me that Jauron is as good as Belichick? I hope not.

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah because teams were beating down the doors for Harrington.And why would they be when he already made it clear that the only team he would play for was Miami?

The facts are the Lions got something out of a player they didn't want anymore when they would have probably cut him anyways.And the only reason they would have cut him was because of the roster bonus they would have had to pay him otherwise, which gave him all the bargaining power.

A great move by the Miami front office.Yeah, considering it meant they would get him into camp sooner than later.
The Lions would rather have Kitna/ McNown than Harrington. That should tell you all you need to know about Joey.Or it might tell me all I need to know about the idiocy of whoever's in charge of personnel for the Lions.

He got cancel like that stupid show with the guy from friends.Uh, sorry Mr. "Florida is in the bottom third of school systems in the country", but the word is "cancelled", not "cancel". Speaking of which:
Culpepper turnovers the ball over nearly twice more than Frerotte.It's "turns the ball over" and "twice as often" ("twice more" would mean that if Frerotte turned the ball over 96 times, Culpepper would have done so 98 times.)

How are AJ Feely and Lamar Gordon working out for you?In case you couldn't tell, about as well as the gentlemen who traded for them, who are just as gone as they are. But feel free to continue making a fool of yourself by comparing apples to oranges.

PhinzN703
08-30-2006, 11:16 AM

Wow, you beat a team with Feeley and Frerotte at the helm. Super Bowl bound aren't ya? :rolleyes:

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 11:31 AM
I talk smack because we have won 3 out of 4 and only a miracle and MM's "coaching skill" kept that from being a 4 game losing streak.Miami's 2005 record: 9-7
Fluffalo's 2005 record: 5-11

And even if the Jills had won that game, it would still be 8-8 vs. 6-10.
Feel free to try and use your weak smack on that.