PDA

View Full Version : i hate all this ronnie talk

allport30
08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
my god im so sick of all this ronnie brown being a bust or whats wrong with him...ronnie brown is one of those back thats turn it on in the 3rd and 4th quarters and with dc and they whole offense running up and down the field all game ronnie will break some off people are acting like he cant run he didnt even do that bad what is he supposed to do when its 4th and goal and all he has in front of his is a big a$$ light blue panther wall...and did anyone see him carry those 3 guys passed the fisrt down trust me he will be fine!!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allport30
08-25-2006, 11:13 AM
:dolphins: :dolphins:

allport30
08-25-2006, 11:17 AM
my god im so sick of all this ronnie brown being a bust or whats wrong with him...ronnie brown is one of those back thats turn it on in the 3rd and 4th quarters and with dc and they whole offense running up and down the field all game ronnie will break some off people are acting like he cant run he didnt even do that bad what is he supposed to do when its 4th and goal and all he has in front of his is a big *** light blue panther wall...and did anyone see him carry those 3 guys passed the fisrt down trust me he will be fine!!

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhinsRock
08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Ronnie will be a beast, but a lot of people on this board love to crucify anyone for half a bad game. Not worried at all about Ronnie. Now the OL is another story . . .

finserg
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
Ummm i thought ronnie played 3rd Q too and i dont think anyone things he is a bust but he is not no ricky williams either. Maybe in a in the future ...