PDA

View Full Version : Cold Pizza Super bowl prediction!

kashbo
08-25-2006, 12:29 PM
Cold Pizza analyst woody paige said that the dolphins and carolina panthers game last nite was a superbowl preview on the other hand the other DOLPHIN HATER I dont know his name said just b/c the dolphins won six meaningless games and brought in daunte culpepper doesnt mean there a playoff contender

McMichaels81
08-25-2006, 05:02 PM
i said the same thing last nite superbowl preview

Shula Come Back!
08-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I'd rather go with Woody on this....that other bum wasn't even the regular analyst!

phinphan896
08-25-2006, 05:03 PM
Cold Pizza analyst woody paige said that the dolphins and carolina panthers game last nite was a superbowl preview on the other hand the other DOLPHIN HATER I dont know his name said just b/c the dolphins won six meaningless games and brought in daunte culpepper doesnt mean there a playoff contender
woody paige has a knack for making the right predictions, dont ask me how or why. He was the only one who had the heat winning the campionship from the beginning

ThePats
08-25-2006, 05:23 PM
You guys all have your opinions and it may be right but really...I wouldnt take...of all people Woody Paige's predictions :lol:

Vertical Limit
08-25-2006, 06:48 PM
You guys all have your opinions and it may be right but really...I wouldnt take...of all people Woody Paige's predictions :lol:
Woody Paige is funny. I like watching him in PTI; he chokes alot in the middle of an arguement. :lol:

#1 Fan
08-25-2006, 06:51 PM
woody picked the falcons to win the superbowl last year. (then again, so did I)

finfansince72
08-26-2006, 04:53 AM
Well at least Peter King didnt pick us to win the Superbowl. Not getting the SI kiss of death gives us a shot.

Mike13
08-26-2006, 11:10 AM

Skip Bayless actually makes him look smart though.