PDA

View Full Version : Eat Crow, Carppie!!!

Kinzua
08-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes, Fin1, I saw this ...

Bennie Anderson was the cause of many running plays gone wrong. He completely wiffed on the blocker a couple times and when Jeno had to pull e had to hit Bennies guy disrupting the whole play

My god the flyin ape was right, I hope he/she/it doesn't see this.

... And how do you like your crow served, Carpboy? :sidelol:

"Air" Anderson!!! :sidelol:

"Whiff" Anderson!!! :sidelol:

like2god
08-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Sure, we'll be more than happy to eat crow, but on this board we go in order.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254

Would you like some ketchup with that crow?

TotoreMexico
08-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Sure, we'll be more than happy to eat crow, but on this board we go in order.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254

Would you like some ketchup with that crow?

:0wned: AGAIN!!!!

retired opfinistic
08-25-2006, 01:45 PM
:0wned: AGAIN!!!!what he said.
click me (http://i1.tinypic.com/mhzpyg.jpg)

timbalu
08-25-2006, 02:08 PM

Kin-Soooooie(Isn't that how you call a pig ?) Still feeding your obsession with the Fins, I see. I hope you'll be able to borrow yourself a color t.v. set to watch the game on September 17th. It should cure that delusion you have about good 'ol SUCKALO. Here's something nice for you to gnaw on until then : SUCKALO hasn't done real well in Miami in the month of September since the two teams joined the NFL in 1970. Now, I'm not trying to make you cry, and you'll probably deny this (it came from YOUR media guide) The ONLY game SUCKALO has EVER won in September in Miami was in 1989. :wink: .....
SUCKALO hasn't done much better in the month of October in Miami..SUCKALO won in 1983, 1987, and 1999... All the rest SUCKALO did what they do best: LOSE, BABY, LOSE !!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Love those dark blue jerseys in 110 degree weather !!!!

like2god
08-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Kin-Soooooie(Isn't that how you call a pig ?) Still feeding your obsession with the Fins, I see. I hope you'll be able to borrow yourself a color t.v. set to watch the game on September 17th. It should cure that delusion you have about good 'ol SUCKALO. Here's something nice for you to gnaw on until then : SUCKALO hasn't done real well in Miami in the month of September since the two teams joined the NFL in 1970. Now, I'm not trying to make you cry, and you'll probably deny this (it came from YOUR media guide) The ONLY game SUCKALO has EVER won in September in Miami was in 1989. :wink: .....
SUCKALO hasn't done much better in the month of October in Miami..SUCKALO won in 1983, 1987, and 1999... All the rest SUCKALO did what they do best: LOSE, BABY, LOSE !!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: Love those dark blue jerseys in 110 degree weather !!!!:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Just like Kinzua to steal material and use it to her/he/it's own advantage, but still comes out looking dumb as hell.:shakeno:

Shula Come Back!
08-25-2006, 05:19 PM

I know, it's great how every single deal that the Bills make goes so smoothly!!! I mean it takes a lot of work to get to 4-12!!!!!!!!

Mike13
08-25-2006, 08:27 PM
I mean it takes a lot of work to get to 4-12!!!!!!!!

That team's been around long enough to suck and blow at the same time, even though they are defying the laws of physics that the population of Buffalo is unaware of.

muscle979
08-26-2006, 03:13 PM

Did anybody say he was going to be good? I know I didn't I don't have to eat anything. But yeah he sucks.

FLOUNDER
08-26-2006, 11:25 PM
what he said.
click me (http://i1.tinypic.com/mhzpyg.jpg)

:yikes: