PDA

View Full Version : Could Scott Peterson be innocent?

LeftCoastPhin
04-21-2003, 05:26 PM
This is somewhat political and not really Lounge material.

Prior to reading the Time interview with Scott's parents, I was ready to 'string him up' However, now I'm not so sure. It will be VERY INTERESTING to see how this plays out. It all seemed to add up to Scott, but now the only questions I have are: Why did he buy ankle weights? What will the DNA tests coclude, if anything? The other stuff is all circumstantial IMO, and dont hold water. At first I thought his parents were in denial, and maybe they are. But they seem like logical, smart people and maybe they are right. Please read: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,444968,00.html

They seem to be able to explain away almost everything, but who knows? I heard he bought ankle weights but I dont know if it's true. The kicker for me is that they found another body months ago in the same area. It was also a pregant woman, could be a pattern for a serial killer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but I'm not so ready to convict Scott Peterson just yet.

Barbarian
04-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Exactly... Innocent untill proven guilty.

If he's not proven guilty then hopefully they will find the real killer, and if he is proven guilty, I hope they string him up by his butthairs and play whack-a-mole with his privates.

themole
04-21-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
Exactly... Innocent untill proven guilty.

I I hope they string him up by his butthairs and play whack-a-mole with his privates.

EXCUSE ME! ?:jawdrop: :nono: :D

themole
04-21-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin

Prior to reading the Time interview with Scott's parents, I was ready to 'string him up' However, now I'm not so sure. It will be VERY INTERESTING to see how this plays out. It all seemed to add up to Scott, but now the only questions I have are: Why did he buy ankle weights? What will the DNA tests coclude, if anything? The other stuff is all circumstantial IMO, and dont hold water. At first I thought his parents were in denial, and maybe they are. But they seem like logical, smart people and maybe they are right. Please read: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,444968,00.html

They seem to be able to explain away almost everything, but who knows? I heard he bought ankle weights but I dont know if it's true. The kicker for me is that they found another body months ago in the same area. It was also a pregant woman, could be a pattern for a serial killer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but I'm not so ready to convict Scott Peterson just yet.

I agree LCP...this guy has done some very strange things and conducted himself in a very strange manner. I'm just not ready to string him up just yet either. As her stepfather just stated on tv "Let the court decide.

LeftCoastPhin
04-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Was there blood ever found in his truck or boat? Sometimes it's hard to decipher fact and hearsay from the media if you're not following real close.

themole
04-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Was there blood ever found in his truck or boat? Sometimes it's hard to decipher fact and hearsay from the media if you're not following real close.

Just heard on "The Factor" that blood was found in the bed of his truck along with cement dust in the boat. Also he had made six concrete boat anchors and only two can be accounted for. He also attributes his bleached hair to swimming in heavily chlorinated pools. Damn...I could have come up with a better one than that! How bout "I changed the color of my hair and grew a FU to keep from being hounded by people". Although...the pool theory is plausible. If he is innocent...he sure has a lot of circumstantial evidence against him.

PhinPhan1227
04-22-2003, 09:09 AM
Innocent until proven guilty is absolute...so the guy hasn't done anything until the courts say otherwise. That being said, I can only imagine how I'd feel if my wife and son disapeared and I had no idea what happened to them. One thing I would NOT be doing is laughing and joking with the cops outside my house though.

iceblizzard69
04-22-2003, 04:07 PM
He is innocent until proven guilty, but I think he will be found guilty...

dolfan06
04-23-2003, 01:22 AM

They seem to be able to explain away almost everything, but who knows? I heard he bought ankle weights but I dont know if it's true. The kicker for me is that they found another body months ago in the same area. It was also a pregant woman, could be a pattern for a serial killer. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, but I'm not so ready to convict Scott Peterson just yet. i really don't know, he may be a real good con artist or just a lousey liar. nobody could come up with some of the dumd stuff he has!
since the fetus was found a couple of days earlier, i kinda think he tried to deliver the baby himself, screwed things up and killed both the baby and the mother then just started lying and each one requires another to cover it!:rolleyes:

LeftCoastPhin
04-23-2003, 01:05 PM
Tried to deliver the baby himself? What are you smoking there 06? :lol:

The fetus was 8 months along and when Laci's body decayed in the water, the fetus came out and washed ashore.

Right? Or am I smoking something here?

LeftCoastPhin
04-23-2003, 01:07 PM
He's a horrible liar and the evidence is starting to mount up against him. Unfortunately, his parents just seem to be in denial. I feel bad for them, but not nearly as bad as I do for Laci and her parents. What a shame, she got cheated out of her life. I am appalled and refuse to become desensitized to this kind of act.

themole
04-23-2003, 03:43 PM

The fetus was 8 months along and when Laci's body decayed in the water, the fetus came out and washed ashore.

LCP....I don't think our ole friend is smoking anything! But I do believe he should try his hand at writing Hollywood Script.:rofl: :lol:

How bout it.... Big L!

PhinPhan1227
04-23-2003, 04:33 PM

Hopefully nobody is eating right now...When the body begins to decompose, it produces gases in it's internal cavities. Those gases continue to expand, and can/do actually push a fetus out sometimes days after the mother died. It makes it look like the baby was delivered when it was just pushed out by the building pressure.

Pagan
04-23-2003, 04:54 PM
The man was caught with bleached hair and a beard, $10K in his pocket, his brother's I.D. and a passport application bearing his brother's name.

OJ anyone?

Scrap
04-23-2003, 06:34 PM
I always thought OJ was guilty, and I think this guy is too.

dolfan06
04-23-2003, 10:58 PM

Right? Or am I smoking something here? hey, its possible. its still possible OJ didn't do it, remember goldman was into drugs, drug deals sometimes go bad!:rolleyes:

PhinPhan1227
04-24-2003, 09:24 AM
Anythings possible, but OJ WAS found guilty in a civil court. He's no longer "innocent until proven guilty, because he WAS proven guilty". He just wasn't proven by a criminal court, which is why he isn't in jail.

LeftCoastPhin
04-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Hey, look at me! I'm Dolfan06, can I possibly ROLL MY EYES anymore often? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: I dont think you truly undrstand how incredibly annoying that is to me. :lol:

dolfan06
04-24-2003, 11:17 PM
I dont think you truly undrstand how incredibly annoying that is to me. :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LeftCoastPhin
04-25-2003, 11:46 AM
I'm serious man! It's annoying as hell. I'll have to have a talk with you this weekend. :rolleyes:

Note: it's OK to roll eyes when appropriate but you do it after almost every comment! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW!

dolfan06
04-25-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm serious man! It's annoying as hell. I'll have to have a talk with you this weekend. :rolleyes:

Note: it's OK to roll eyes when appropriate but you do it after almost every comment! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW! you need some serious R&R. come on up, i have a case of beer and we'll kick back and watch the draft! ;)

LeftCoastPhin
04-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Drink draft and watch the draft? Hmmmmm, let me think......ok!

inFINSible
04-25-2003, 12:31 PM

Note: it's OK to roll eyes when appropriate but you do it after almost every comment! STOP IT, STOP IT NOW!

:rofl:......:up:.....no offense 06 but you do you is it out of context ALOT......;) :tongue:

iceblizzard69
04-25-2003, 07:23 PM
LCP,
Do you prefer this rolleyes?
:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

:)

WharfRat
04-25-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
LCP,
Do you prefer this rolleyes?
:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

:)

Oh Good Grief Ice... don't get him started with that one...

LeftCoastPhin
04-25-2003, 07:58 PM
LOL, it's all good. I just get annoyed by 06's posts, quite often. LOL, it's weird because we're good friends and I dont get where he is coming from when he puts his fingers to the keyboard. In person, he's really cool, but on here sometimes gets under my skin. LMAO, :rolleyes:

dolfan06
04-27-2003, 10:41 PM
LOL, it's all good. I just get annoyed by 06's posts, quite often. LOL, it's weird because we're good friends and I dont get where he is coming from when he puts his fingers to the keyboard. In person, he's really cool, but on here sometimes gets under my skin. LMAO, :rolleyes: thats nice, wait till you see how far i can get under your skin with something sharp!:D

dolfan06
04-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible

:rofl:......:up:.....no offense 06 but you do you is it out of context ALOT......;) :tongue: i don't really care if its in or out of context, i have a smiley that says it like it is, but i can't use one!:D

i can't believe so many posts are wasted over a stupid smiley!:eek:

LeftCoastPhin
04-28-2003, 07:56 PM
My humble aplogies 06. I was in a weird mood.

dolfan06
04-28-2003, 11:44 PM
My humble aplogies 06. I was in a weird mood. hope you don't think i was mad, i very rarely get mad at my age, i just get even!:evil:

dolfan06
04-29-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by inFINSible

:rofl:......:up:.....no offense 06 but you do you is it out of context ALOT......;) :tongue: now wait a minute, weren't you the one who complained about the winking smiley, seems like we have a pattern here!:rolleyes: