PDA

View Full Version : And he's back on the road folks!!

Jaydog57
08-26-2006, 12:21 AM
I just got my car back on the road. Had a DUI about 3 years ago, and FINALLY could afford all the little stipulations that you get with that sort of thing.:rolleyes: Dude, if you EVER want to think about partying and going out, get a cab ok? Trust me, it's worth it in the long run. Not only will you save your bank account, you might save a life, one who might be a Phinatic:tongue: :dolphins: Get off the road boozers!:rolleyes:

Roman529
08-26-2006, 12:41 AM
Well said!!! I heard they had a breathalizer device that connects to your ignition and it won't start if you are over the limit. This should be installed in all boozer's vehicles.

Amars
08-26-2006, 02:29 AM
I agree.

Skeet84
08-26-2006, 04:24 AM
I just got my car back on the road. Had a DUI about 3 years ago, and FINALLY could afford all the little stipulations that you get with that sort of thing.:rolleyes: Dude, if you EVER want to think about partying and going out, get a cab ok? Trust me, it's worth it in the long run. Not only will you save your bank account, you might save a life, one who might be a Phinatic:tongue: :dolphins: Get off the road boozers!:rolleyes:

But it could take out a Jets or Bills fan too. :lol: I am just kidding. Drive Safely

Mike13
08-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Keep driving safely.

Dolfan984
08-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Jay you still got that MR2?

Fin Fan in Cali
08-26-2006, 02:07 PM
I just got my car back on the road. Had a DUI about 3 years ago, and FINALLY could afford all the little stipulations that you get with that sort of thing.:rolleyes: Dude, if you EVER want to think about partying and going out, get a cab ok? Trust me, it's worth it in the long run. Not only will you save your bank account, you might save a life, one who might be a Phinatic:tongue: :dolphins: Get off the road boozers!:rolleyes:Sorry to hear about your DUI Jaydog, but look at it this way it was a learning experiece for you, and no one got hurt I hope. It was probably a blessing in disguise for you in life, to help in making better decisions for yourself, along with looking out for your friends and family around you as well.:wink:

Jaydog57
08-26-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your DUI Jaydog, but look at it this way it was a learning experiece for you, and no one got hurt I hope. It was probably a blessing in disguise for you in life, to help in making better decisions for yourself, along with looking out for your friends and family around you as well.:wink:

Well said man. Thanks for the advice guys:peace:

Wombat
08-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Powerful.