PDA

View Full Version : Moss and Brooks Connect

mariocarciero
08-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Moss making Brooks look good? You guys see the highlights? Hope that doesnt continue.

dolfan_md
08-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Not even Moss will be able to save Brook's job. By year end, they'll have the rookie under center.

ih8brady
08-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Moss making Brooks look good? You guys see the highlights? Hope that doesnt continue.

Why? It doesnt hurt Miami if Brooks clicks well with his WR.

mariocarciero
08-27-2006, 03:05 AM
Why? It doesnt hurt Miami if Brooks clicks well with his WR.

It will make people say that moss made culpepper...And you know it! Even though its not true

Alex44
08-27-2006, 03:07 AM
It will make people say that moss made culpepper...And you know it! Even though its not true

Moss is the best WR in the NFL when he is healthy.

I dont care what people say, we know its not true and if Pep puts up good numbers it wont matter anyway

ih8brady
08-27-2006, 03:21 AM

I didnt even consider that b/c I dont care what other fans think as long as we do well. Daunte doing great here will disprove that anyways

dominizzo
08-28-2006, 03:52 AM
I think Aaron Brooks will have a monster year

RaiderCad
08-28-2006, 04:09 AM
Brooks should do well with us

lets just hope he has his 23 TD 7 int season instead of last

i think a changed environment will really help him and the weapons he has to his disposal

Gardenhead
08-28-2006, 11:43 AM
Brooks should do well with us

lets just hope he has his 23 TD 7 int season instead of last

i think a changed environment will really help him and the weapons he has to his disposal

I live in New Olreans. I always wanted Brooks to succeed. Brooks is not a smart man. He can throw lasers and run like a deer...and throw the ball to the wrong team and then laugh about it on the sideline.

Raidercad, just remember me, good ole Gardenhead, after he throws his first regular-season INT, and the camera shows him yukking it up on the sideline. Heart-wrenching for fans.

Alex44
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
I live in New Olreans. I always wanted Brooks to succeed. Brooks is not a smart man. He can throw lasers and run like a deer...and throw the ball to the wrong team and then laugh about it on the sideline.

Raidercad, just remember me, good ole Gardenhead, after he throws his first regular-season INT, and the camera shows him yukking it up on the sideline. Heart-wrenching for fans.

Then when he cant find a defender open he throws it backwards :lol:

Gardenhead
08-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Then when he cant find a defender open he throws it backwards :lol:

That too...

RaiderCad
09-01-2006, 05:16 AM

i found that really annoying when seeing him laugh in N.O

we will get that.........but i really think with the weapons there he can be a really explosive and effective QB

he will make mistakes but he will be good

im hoping for a 2nd Gannon scenario where he gets another chance and kills opposing D's

but hay time will tell i guess:)

Dolfan984
09-01-2006, 05:57 AM
i found that really annoying when seeing him laugh in N.O

we will get that.........but i really think with the weapons there he can be a really explosive and effective QB

he will make mistakes but he will be good

im hoping for a 2nd Gannon scenario where he gets another chance and kills opposing D's

but hay time will tell i guess:)

Rich Gannon? That dude had one of the best seasons ever for a QB. I really doubt he'll ever be as good as Gannon was.