PDA

View Full Version : D'Bustashaw Ferguson

Gardenhead
08-26-2006, 09:06 AM
2 False starts vs Giants last night! Got benched for an entire quarter.

guatemalanfan
08-26-2006, 12:02 PM
:lol: bustashaw

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 01:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vertical Limit
08-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Probably had a problem with the silent count.

DolfanTom
08-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Only the Jets can pass on two franchise - and I think two HOF - QBs (Marino '83, Leinart '06) in 25 years.

As Mel Kiper once said, "It is abundantly clear that the NY Jets just don't understand what the NFL draft is all about."

D'Bustashaw (great great name!) will likely be decent in the end, but c'mon. Jet fans, you know you F'd up this one!!

BwanaZulia
08-29-2006, 09:27 PM
A rookie makes a mistake in the preseason.

Call the press, we got a news story here.

BZ

DolphinDevil28
08-29-2006, 10:00 PM
A rookie makes a mistake in the preseason.

Call the press, we got a news story here.

BZ

I agree. This is dumb.

D'Brick is going to be awesome.

Perfect23
08-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Hes not a bust wait yu'll see

DolfanTom
08-29-2006, 10:39 PM
I agree. This is dumb.

I agree. While "D'Bustashaw" is funny to say, it is relatively dumb to call him a bust after two penalties in the preseason.

But still, I can't believe the Jets would pass on Leinart when he fell in their laps!! Huge gaff if you ask me. And where i live, there are plenty of Jet fans and none of them will concede this point. They keep saying "Leinart has no arm."

Yeah, whatever - like Pennington ever had an arm? Leinart will win SuperBowls, even in 'Zona. The Jets will regret it - it's history repeating itself. First Marino (thank GOD!!!!!), now Leinart.

Mike13
08-29-2006, 11:18 PM
He's get all the talent in the world to be a HOF lineman.

GoBills24
08-30-2006, 01:14 AM
He's get all the talent in the world to be a HOF lineman.

So does / did Mike Williams.

ThePats
08-30-2006, 01:56 AM
Whoever started this thread is clearly an idiot. This guy will be great, and it was an excellent draft pick by the Jets. **** happens, he is a rookie.

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Whoever started this thread is clearly an idiot. This guy will be great, and it was an excellent draft pick by the Jets. **** happens, he is a rookie.And after seeing one in the mirror every morning since he/it/she was born, ThePathetics knows a thing or two about idiots.

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
2 False starts vs Giants last night! Got benched for an entire quarter.Let's wait a couple of years at least before calling him a bust.:rolleyes:

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Only the Jets can pass on two franchise - and I think two HOF - QBs (Marino '83, Leinart '06) in 25 years.

As Mel Kiper once said, "It is abundantly clear that the NY Jets just don't understand what the NFL draft is all about."

D'Bustashaw (great great name!) will likely be decent in the end, but c'mon. Jet fans, you know you F'd up this one!!

So, now Leinart's a HOF QB? Based on what? Dating some Hollywood starlet? Looking better than Joey Harrington? :lol:

retired opfinistic
08-30-2006, 12:27 PM
So, now Leinart's a HOF QB? Based on what? Dating some Hollywood starlet? Looking better than Joey Harrington? :lol:I'm sure he meant potential HOF QB. Like Los...Los....Losman:sidelol: sorry, couldn't keep a straight face there.

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 12:27 PM
And after seeing one in the mirror every morning since he/it/she was born, ThePathetics knows a thing or two about idiots.

As much as it's against my principles to respond to LLBs, I have to admit, this is funny, EB! Definitely a 5 smiley! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

byroan
08-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I think he'll be a great player. But D'Bustashaw is funny. :chuckle:

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm sure he meant potential HOF QB. Like Los...Los....Losman:sidelol: sorry, couldn't keep a straight face there.

Oh, so it's just typical Carppie bombast like your HC heading for Canton based on his "awesome" 9-7 record in 2005? :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh, so it's just typical Carppie bombast like your HC heading for Canton based on his "awesome" 9-7 record in 2005? :sidelol:Saban showed the league he's for real last year. Losman showed the leage....he can ride the pine with the best!

like2god
08-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Oh, so it's just typical Carppie bombast like your HC heading for Canton based on his "awesome" 9-7 record in 2005? :sidelol:

Speaking of Canton, when people talk about JP Losman being a bust, do they mean a statue or a piece of sh*t QB?

I always get confused on that one. :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Not really, just pointing out the obvious. :lol:

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Oh, so it's just typical Carppie bombast like your HC heading for Canton based on his "awesome" 9-7 record in 2005? :sidelol:I'd say it's more like typical Jills bombast like saying that a coach with only one COY award amidst four losing season is somehow going to magically turn the Jills around.

Alex44
08-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I agree. While "D'Bustashaw" is funny to say, it is relatively dumb to call him a bust after two penalties in the preseason.

But still, I can't believe the Jets would pass on Leinart when he fell in their laps!! Huge gaff if you ask me. And where i live, there are plenty of Jet fans and none of them will concede this point. They keep saying "Leinart has no arm."

Yeah, whatever - like Pennington ever had an arm? Leinart will win SuperBowls, even in 'Zona. The Jets will regret it - it's history repeating itself. First Marino (thank GOD!!!!!), now Leinart.

I wish they would have taken Leinart, its to bad you cant add bust into his name and make it sound good

Matt Bustart? Yeah that sounds fine to me

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 12:40 PM
So, now Leinart's a HOF QB?I think someone missed the part where someone else said "I think". Meaning that the second person was just stating an opinion.

retired opfinistic
08-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Speaking of Canton, when people talk about JP Losman being a bust, do they mean a statue or a piece of sh*t QB?

I always get confused on that one. :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm:

Not really, just pointing out the obvious. :lol:

.Maybe a statue made from buffalo sh*t. Still wouldn't stink worse than the real deal.

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Saban showed the league he's for real last year. Losman showed the leage....he can ride the pine with the best!

Mularkey went 9-7 with a 6 game win streak in his first season, too, and where is he now? Oh, yeah, calling for 3 yard pass plays on third-and-10s for the Carp!!! :sidelol:

retired opfinistic
08-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Mularkey went 9-7 with a 6 game win streak in his first season, too, and where is he now? Oh, yeah, calling for 3 yard pass plays on third-and-10s for the Carp!!! :sidelol:Saban is a proven leader and winner in college (or koledge for you) and has nothing but respect from players, other coaches and the media. In fact his only detractor seems to be you?:confused: Bitter that Wanny's gone and the Fins are on the rise while the Bills are praying for mediocrity?

like2god
08-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Mularkey went 9-7 with a 6 game win streak in his first season, too, and where is he now? Oh, yeah, calling for 3 yard pass plays on third-and-10s for the Carp!!! :sidelol:

Did you ever once consider that Mularkey called those plays in Barfalo because he knew that team wasn't talented enough to run anything else? :lol:

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 01:08 PM
I'd say it's more like typical Jills bombast like saying that a coach with only one COY award amidst four losing season is somehow going to magically turn the Jills around.

How many NFL COY awards has Saban won?

How many big name college coaches have come to the NFL in the last decade and been real successes?

DolfanTom
08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
So, now Leinart's a HOF QB? Based on what? Dating some Hollywood starlet? Looking better than Joey Harrington? :lol:
Granted, just a guess here, but he's as "bust-proof" as any QB that's come out in quite a while!

retired opfinistic
08-30-2006, 01:11 PM

How many big name college coaches have come to the NFL in the last decade and been real successes?How is does that relate to Saban?

DolfanTom
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM

How many big name college coaches have come to the NFL in the last decade and been real successes?
If you can't see the coaching ability that Saban has after last season alone, you are wearing those Bills Beer Goggles that allow you to have sex with those 500lb Barfalo "chicks".

Saban can flat out coach! He's won at every level he's coached on. Look the F out!

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 01:19 PM
Did you ever once consider that Mularkey called those plays in Barfalo because he knew that team wasn't talented enough to run anything else? :lol:

Why is Mularkey still calling them with the Carp then? He's got a former All-Pro QB with a cannon arm and a former All-Pro WR and a pretty good pass catching TE and RB, but DC was still throwing shorties against Carolina, especially on third down. There were at least 2 instances -- and even the announcers noted it. I think there was even a patented Mularkey favorite -- the draw on third-and-half a mile.

How many times have the all the Miami QBs throw long (ie, 25-30+ yards in the air?) all preseason? I'm not talking about YAC, but long throws. The only long throw I saw DC make against Carolina was the 32-yard TD that was nullified by penalty. Losman's thrown a bomb for a TD in the last two games, and he missed another one in the first game, plus he's thrown a couple of other 30+ yarders, and Nall's added a few of his own, too.

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 01:25 PM
If you can't see the coaching ability that Saban has after last season alone, you are wearing those Bills Beer Goggles that allow you to have sex with those 500lb Barfalo "chicks".

Saban can flat out coach! He's won at every level he's coached on. Look the F out!

He hired Mularkey and signed Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson who is now the Carp's starting RG. Good coaches hire good assistantsand make wise personnel decisions ( :barf: see Belichicken) , and both of those moves are questionable.

BTW, I don't go for "chicks".

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 01:27 PM
How is does that relate to Saban?

duh ... what are the LSU Tigers?

duh ... where did Saban coach before he came to Carpsville?

like2god
08-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Why is Mularkey still calling them with the Carp then? He's got a former All-Pro QB with a cannon arm and a former All-Pro WR and a pretty good pass catching TE and RB, but DC was still throwing shorties against Carolina, especially on third down. There were at least 2 instances -- and even the announcers noted it. I think there was even a patented Mularkey favorite -- the draw on third-and-half a mile.

How many times have the all the Miami QBs throw long (ie, 25-30+ yards in the air?) all preseason? I'm not talking about YAC, but long throws. The only long throw I saw DC make against Carolina was the 32-yard TD that was nullified by penalty. Losman's thrown a bomb for a TD in the last two games, and he missed another one in the first game, plus he's thrown a couple of other 30+ yarders, and Nall's added a few of his own, too.

It's only preseason Kinzua, don't base all of your opinions on meaningless games. Mularkey had very good offensive teams in Pittsburgh but I don't see you or any other Bills fan talking about those teams or their stats.

And I thought you were in an "answering the posts" mood?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=153254

Vertical Limit
08-30-2006, 01:30 PM
And besides that, Mularkey isn't plugging in his system. Nick Saban already stated that before many, many times.

DolfanTom
08-30-2006, 01:31 PM
He hired Mularkey and signed Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson who is now the Carp's starting RG. Good coaches hire good assistantsand make wise personnel decisions ( :barf: see Belichicken) , and both of those moves are questionable.

BTW, I don't go for "chicks".Sorry, didn't realize youere one of those Barfalo "chicks" yourself.

Does Dom Capers, defensive genius (beyond any criticism in that regard) ring a bell? Perhaps he's one of the reasons our starting D has been so dominent this pre-season. HUGE hire on SAban's part.

And Mularkey? He was one hell of an O-coordinator in Pittsburgh. Or perhaps, you are selectively ignoring facts?

Some dudes are better #2's than #1's. We signed too of the best #2's this offseason.

So what is your point again??

Oh, and one of Saban's other big hires last year - Linehan - was so good he went on to be an HC this season. I'm thinkin' Saban's doing just fine. Besides, after this and next season, you'll really have no point here!

GreenMachine
08-30-2006, 01:39 PM

I can not believe you as a fin fan put Leinart in the same class as MArino.

That is truly the dumbest ****ing thing ever posted on a Fins board. Seeing you are from Saratoga, you must have your head shoved pretty far into a horses ***...:shakeno:

DolfanTom
08-30-2006, 01:46 PM

That is truly the dumbest ****ing thing ever posted on a Fins board. Seeing you are from Saratoga, you must have your head shoved pretty far into a horses ***...:shakeno:
Dear Green-with envy-Machine:

Not putting Leinart in the same class yet. I'm saying you will regret not picking him, that's all. You are really not being reasonable if are saying that D'Brickashaw was a better pick than Matt Leinart. Seriously, you really think your LT is better than a franchise QB - which you need.

The only reason I can see that the Jests pass Leinart up is they expect a 1-15, 2-14 season, thus being able to draft Brady Quinn w/out issue.

Hey, speaking of Jet draft issues - how's that Doug Jolly for your #1 trade working out? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

GreenMachine
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM

Not putting Leinart in the same class yet. I'm saying you will regret not picking him, that's all. You are really not being reasonable if are saying that D'Brickashaw was a better pick than Matt Leinart. Seriously, you really think your LT is better than a franchise QB - which you need.

The only reason I can see that the Jests pass Leinart up is they expect a 1-15, 2-14 season, thus being able to draft Brady Quinn w/out issue.

Hey, speaking of Jet draft issues - how's that Doug Jolly for your #1 trade working out? :sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:
About the same as the AJ for #2...:sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
08-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Mularkey went 9-7 with a 6 game win streak in his first season, too,

What a stupid *** agruement. Newssflash for the drooling artards of Buffalo Nick Saban is not Mike Mularkey. They have many differences, use the search button to look for threads involving this arguement. Don't forget you artards lost those arguements.

About the same as the AJ for #2...

Andy Reid got really high and signed him.

DolfanTom
08-30-2006, 03:45 PM
About the same as the AJ for #2...:sidelol: :sidelol:
W/ all due respect - no, I take that back, I do mean the insult - our Gaff is nowhere near the Gaff your's was. And don't get me started on Jet drafts since '83.

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 08:23 PM
How many NFL COY awards has Saban won?How many losing seasons does Saban have on any level?

How many big name college coaches have come to the NFL in the last decade and been real successes?How many WRs came out of Mississippi Valley State and been All-Everythings in the decade before Jerry Rice? Point is, a trend is nothing more than a trend, and you have to judge each individual on his or her own merits, not by the trend.

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 08:41 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 08:47 PM

When Ronnie gets stuffed on third-and-1 time and again and Daunte is running for his life and racking up INTs instead of TDs this season because of the Carp's lousy OLine, maybe you'll understand why the Jests took D'Brick and Mangold.

Your great coach put a million dollar QB behind a fifty cent oline, and expects to win. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Mike13
08-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Your great coach put a million dollar QB behind a fifty cent oline, and expects to win. :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Do you know who Hudson Houck is and what he did with that O line?

Kinzua
08-30-2006, 08:54 PM
What a stupid *** agruement. Newssflash for the drooling artards of Buffalo Nick Saban is not Mike Mularkey. They have many differences, use the search button to look for threads involving this arguement. Don't forget you artards lost those arguements.

Actually, Saban has a lot of similarities to Mularkey. Aside from their similar first year HC records, they both under-estimate the importance of building a good oline. No team with Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson as its starting RG is going to playoffs! :sidelol: Shelton, Hadnot, and Carey are no gems, either. :shakeno:

Mike13
08-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Actually, Saban has a lot of similarities to Mularkey. Aside from their similar first year HC records, they both under-estimate the importance of building a good oline. No team with Fat Bennie The Penalty Anderson as its starting RG is going to playoffs! :sidelol: Shelton, Hadnot, and Carey are no gems, either. :shakeno:

I repeat Do you know who Hudson Houck is and what he did with that O line?

Good coaching can change the way players play the game, and the only reason Mularkey had that record is because he startted Mcgahee, no teams knew what they were going up against. Bennie has been inconsistent to say the least, maybe Joe Toledo well get healthy soon, he had impressed the coaches before he got hurt.

The Bills OL isn't very impressive either. And your OLC isn't that good to say the least.

GreenMachine
08-30-2006, 10:38 PM
W/ all due respect - no, I take that back, I do mean the insult - our Gaff is nowhere near the Gaff your's was. And don't get me started on Jet drafts since '83.
As long as you are willing to discuss the Miami RBs drafted BEFORE Ronnie Brown..

retired opfinistic
08-31-2006, 08:59 AM
As long as you are willing to discuss the Miami RBs drafted BEFORE Ronnie Brown..:smackhead Let dead dogs lie.

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 09:15 AM
When Ronnie gets stuffed on third-and-1 time and again and Daunte is running for his life and racking up INTs instead of TDs this season because of the Carp's lousy OLine, maybe you'll understand why the Jests took D'Brick and Mangold.

$0.50 line??? Again, it is plain to all that you just aren't paying attention. We had an adequate line last year - nothing more, nothing less. And it certainly isn't getting worse this year.

We're not up there w/ the best in the NFL, but we're far from the worst. Now, how are the Jills supposed to win games with an entire $0.50 roster?

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 09:18 AM
As long as you are willing to discuss the Miami RBs drafted BEFORE Ronnie Brown..
Oh, we have some drafts that we'd rather not discuss as well, but thanks to teams like the Jets, we're nowhere near the bottom in draft history! I mean, in '05, you trade your #1 for a sort-of at best talented tight end (getting fleeced by the Raiders of all teams), then proceed to draft a kicker w/ your #2. Don't give me that crap that if you had a kicker in '04, yadda yadda yadda. You just don't draft a kicker w/ your #2. Heck, not even your #3 or #4, and if it's the fifth round, he better be damn good!

GrieseItalian
08-31-2006, 09:47 AM

Hey chubby did you see barfalo Oline this year ? It maybe the worst in football..:ko:
:chair:

B-lo
08-31-2006, 11:30 AM
I repeat Do you know who Hudson Houck is and what he did with that O line?

Good coaching can change the way players play the game, and the only reason Mularkey had that record is because he startted Mcgahee, no teams knew what they were going up against. Bennie has been inconsistent to say the least, maybe Joe Toledo well get healthy soon, he had impressed the coaches before he got hurt.

The Bills OL isn't very impressive either. And your OLC isn't that good to say the least. Hudson Houck is a great o-line coach, but Mcnally is right there... If you knew what you were really talking about you would know that in the league , the 2 most respected o-line coaches by the majority of people are Houck and Mcnally.

B-lo
08-31-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey chubby did you see barfalo Oline this year ? It maybe the worst in football..:ko:
:chair: You obviously have NO clue ! The Bills have gotten better quality players(Reyes and Fowler) and rid of the ones who sucked I.E. FAT BENNIE! They are going to be much improved, The dolphins line is not that bad , but they have serious ?'s also. Anderson? Shelton? Hadnot? Should I continue? You can't take a donkey to the kentucky Derby and expect to win! So before you go shootin your mouth off about how bad the Bills are and how great the dolphins are,,,,, atleast know a little about what the fuk your talkin about?
:refuse:

GrieseItalian
08-31-2006, 12:19 PM
You obviously have NO clue ! The Bills have gotten better quality players(Reyes and Fowler) and rid of the ones who sucked I.E. FAT BENNIE! They are going to be much improved, The dolphins line is not that bad , but they have serious ?'s also. Anderson? Shelton? Hadnot? Should I continue? You can't take a donkey to the kentucky Derby and expect to win! So before you go shootin your mouth off about how bad the Bills are and how great the dolphins are,,,,, atleast know a little about what the fuk your talkin about?
:refuse:

Thats hilarous !! I was trying to save you the pain but here goes moron:

fowler is undersized with minimal skill @ the center postion .. against miamis nose tackles in traylor and wilkerson hes dead meat ok h@mo

reyes who?

plus a lot of inexperence on that front line with no depth adds your Oline svcks :sidelol:<--- me ............................. billz fan-----> :goof: :monkeyl:

Bandit
08-31-2006, 01:24 PM
$0.50 line??? Again, it is plain to all that you just aren't paying attention. We had an adequate line last year - nothing more, nothing less. And it certainly isn't getting worse this year.

We're not up there w/ the best in the NFL, but we're far from the worst. Now, how are the Jills supposed to win games with an entire $0.50 roster?

Obviously, you didn't watch the 2nd and 3rd preseason games.

Moreover, it's NOT the "same line". LJ Shelton played in Cleveland last season. Buffalo released Bennie Anderson this past June. Rex Hadnot was the starting RG until Seth McKinney, last year's center, got hurt, so Hadnot is still at center and McKinney on IR.

And, yes, it's certainly worse than last year. The only starter who hasn't been blocking "air" on a semi-regular basis has been Jeno James. Houck is not a magician. You cannot coach talent, and that's what the Fins' oline lacks: talent!

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 01:28 PM

Moreover, it's NOT the "same line". LJ Shelton played in Cleveland last season. Buffalo released Bennie Anderson this past June. Rex Hadnot was the starting RG until Seth McKinney, last year's center, got hurt, so Hadnot is still at center and McKinney on IR.

And, yes, it's certainly worse than last year. The only starter who hasn't been blocking "air" on a semi-regular basis has been Jeno James. Houck is not a magician. You cannot coach talent, and that's what the Fins' oline lacks: talent!
Pepper has PLENTY of time to throw in game three. Shelton is an upgrade over McIntosh from last year. McKinney, while improve, is no huge loss. Just waite and see dude!

Bandit
08-31-2006, 01:29 PM

fowler is undersized with minimal skill @ the center postion .. against miamis nose tackles in traylor and wilkerson hes dead meat ok h@mo

reyes who?

plus a lot of inexperence on that front line with no depth adds your Oline svcks :sidelol:<--- me ............................. billz fan-----> :goof: :monkeyl:

Buffalo's starting oline has performed decently in the preseason, and appears to be improving.

Miami's hasn't performed that well, and does not appear to be getting better.

BTW, name-calling isn't going to improve the Fins' OL.

Bandit
08-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Pepper has PLENTY of time to throw in game three. Shelton is an upgrade over McIntosh from last year. McKinney, while improve, is no huge loss. Just waite and see dude!

Culpepper was using five step and three step drops. He had only long throw - all of 32 yards - and that was negated by a penalty. His next longest completion was a 20 yarder to RB, but it was mostly YAC. If the offense doesn't go long now and again because the QB doesn't have time to throw, it kills the rest of the offense eventually because the D eventually takes away the short and medium passes as well as the run.

That OL is going do Miami in this season. That's what you're gonna see.

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Culpepper was using five step and three step drops. He had only long throw - all of 32 yards - and that was negated by a penalty. His next longest completion was a 20 yarder to RB, but it was mostly YAC. If the offense doesn't go long now and again because the QB doesn't have time to throw, it kills the rest of the offense eventually because the D eventually takes away the short and medium passes as well as the run.

That OL is going do Miami in this season. That's what you're gonna see.
The real thing your're missing here is that this is ALL preseason!!! I remember Ricky's first preseason here. It wasn't that good - in fact, I was worried. Then the dude rushes for 1,800 yards in the regular season.

If you can say the same things above after 4-5 weeks, then you may have a point. But now? :sidelol::sidelol:

B-lo
08-31-2006, 01:58 PM

reyes who?

plus a lot of inexperence on that front line with no depth adds your Oline svcks :sidelol:<--- me ............................. billz fan-----> :goof: :monkeyl: O.K. ret@rd, you just made your dumb A#S sound even dumber! Fowler is how big? Undersized? show me, centers are not huge men dumb fuk! Mostly shorter but stout. Reyes was a starter for the carolina panthers and could start at any position on your o-line, he's excellent. Peters is going to be a pro bowl tackle , and Villarial has been around for ever? Does any of this make sense to your fukin ret@rded as#! There is some good depth there also, the Bills might have some serious holes to fill, but are line will be much improved! o.k. hom@! Your obviously a waste of my time though, cause your so far off it's fukin:sidelol: !!!!

GrieseItalian
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM
O.K. ret@rd, you just made your dumb A#S sound even dumber! Fowler is how big? Undersized? show me, centers are not huge men dumb fuk! Mostly shorter but stout. Reyes was a starter for the carolina panthers and could start at any position on your o-line, he's excellent. Peters is going to be a pro bowl tackle , and Villarial has been around for ever? Does any of this make sense to your fukin ret@rded as#! There is some good depth there also, the Bills might have some serious holes to fill, but are line will be much improved! o.k. hom@! Your obviously a waste of my time though, cause your so far off it's fukin:sidelol: !!!!

1st off , peter is a peter puffer and how do u know hes going to be a probowl tackle umm kinda like robert gallery? lmaooooo...2nd look in street and smith they are the ones that said fowler is undersized u moron .. lastly jeno james was with carolinas superbowl team and so was our cb howard last yet and both sucked .. so once again I made you look like ---->:p4e:

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 01:55 PM
1st off , peter is a peter puffer and how do u know hes going to be a probowl tackle umm kinda like robert gallery? lmaooooo...2nd look in street and smith they are the ones that said fowler is undersized u moron .. lastly jeno james was with carolinas superbowl team and so was our cb howard last yet and both sucked .. so once again I made you look like ---->:p4e:

First off, you've a got less than a week left in your fantasy before you have to start making excuses for your team's crapass play against Pitt, so enjoy. This is gonna be a quiet smack forum next Friday! Pitt is gonna leave your oline naked and bleeding on the turf in Heinz Field for all the national TV audience to see! :sidelol:

Secondly, when you have to stoop to gay bashing, you concede that the player is better than anybody you've got on your team. BTW, most knowledgeable observers would take Jason Peters over Robert Gallery at this stage in their careers, even though JP wasn't even drafted and RG was a top 5 pick. It's how you play in the NLF that counts, and JP's a stud. :sidelol:

If Jeno James "sucks", then the Carp's oline is even worse than they looked in preseason, seein' as how James is the only one who's play hasn't been an embarassment! :sidelol:

like2god
09-01-2006, 02:21 PM
First off, you've a got less than a week left in your fantasy before you have to start making excuses for your team's crapass play against Pitt, so enjoy. This is gonna be a quiet smack forum next Friday! Pitt is gonna leave your oline naked and bleeding on the turf in Heinz Field for all the national TV audience to see! :sidelol:

Wrong, win or lose I am going to be here. Unlike you, I don't run away.

Secondly, when you have to stoop to gay bashing, you concede that the player is better than anybody you've got on your team. BTW, most knowledgeable observers would take Jason Peters over Robert Gallery at this stage in their careers, even though JP wasn't even drafted and RG was a top 5 pick. It's how you play in the NLF that counts, and JP's a stud. :sidelol:

What exactly is the "NLF"?

And what about "stooping" to "dolphags", "capries", "cretins"? I guess that means you concede every argument you ever had when you used those terms, right? :D

If Jeno James "sucks", then the Carp's oline is even worse than they looked in preseason, seein' as how James is the only one who's play hasn't been an embarassment! :sidelol:

Not true at all. And if I were you (And I thank the good lord every day that I am not) I would be more worried about your whole team instead of the Phins oline. Like I asked you before in another thread, where will you be when JP Loserman throws for under 200 yards on a consistant basis? Will you be here or will you threaten to leave FH again? :boohoo:

:lol:

Gardenhead
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
FOR THE RECORD, I started this thread and I think D'Bustashaw will be pretty damn good.

I just thought the name D'Bustashaw was perfect...and I certainly hope he lives up to his new name!

tylerdolphin
09-02-2006, 02:48 AM
I wish they would have taken Leinart, its to bad you cant add bust into his name and make it sound good

Matt Bustart? Yeah that sounds fine to me
Im gonna remind you every day when Matt is a good starting QB :wink:
You just hate him so much I wont be able to help it

NewEra8
09-02-2006, 05:30 AM
Im gonna remind you every day when Matt is a good starting QB :wink:
You just hate him so much I wont be able to help it

His mancrush with Vince hasn't worn off yet...

Oh... and Bills suck...

B-lo
09-05-2006, 07:47 AM
1st off , peter is a peter puffer and how do u know hes going to be a probowl tackle umm kinda like robert gallery? lmaooooo...2nd look in street and smith they are the ones that said fowler is undersized u moron .. lastly jeno james was with carolinas superbowl team and so was our cb howard last yet and both sucked .. so once again I made you look like ---->:p4e: This is just:sidelol: ! You really are a fukin ret@rd!:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-05-2006, 01:55 PM

On Thurday the Fins could play 4 out of 5 starters from last season's line. McKinney is the only player that wouldn't be available. McIntosh is now the backup LT. Obviously the coaches feel that Shelton is an upgrade and that Hadnot is better at center (where he played in college). Hadnot had been moved to center before McKinney got hurt. The OL with "no talent" was near the top of the league in sacks allowed and paved the way for 4.3 YPC. How did that compare to the Bills last season?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-05-2006, 02:10 PM
O.K. ret@rd, you just made your dumb A#S sound even dumber! Fowler is how big? Undersized? show me, centers are not huge men dumb fuk! Mostly shorter but stout. Reyes was a starter for the carolina panthers and could start at any position on your o-line, he's excellent. Peters is going to be a pro bowl tackle , and Villarial has been around for ever? Does any of this make sense to your fukin ret@rded as#! There is some good depth there also, the Bills might have some serious holes to fill, but are line will be much improved! o.k. hom@! Your obviously a waste of my time though, cause your so far off it's fukin:sidelol: !!!!

Fowler is a journeyman center that has only started 12 games in the last two years. He started 9 last season because the starting center in Minn was hurt. He couldn't hang on to a starting spot in Cleveland.

Reyes was a starter in Carolina, but only after Jeno James left via FA. Where did James go? Miami. Reyes rode the bench for 4 years in NO and Carolina. BTW, Carolina averaged 3.4 YPC last season with Reyes as the starting LG. That was tied for 2nd worst in the league. Buffalo averaged 3.8 with Anderson as the starting LG.

GrieseItalian
09-06-2006, 10:55 AM
This is just:sidelol: ! You really are a fukin ret@rd!:

This response means U conceed , figures a barfalo fan would give up quick ...:crutch:

B-lo
09-06-2006, 11:52 AM
This response means U conceed , figures a barfalo fan would give up quick ...:crutch: No B!TCH! It means I ain't bothering
to argue football with someone that knows less than my 4yr.old...Like I said, your a fukin ret@rd... "because 2 guys ddrrrr were on the same team drrr that means they suck!!" you are a fukin :sidelol:

GrieseItalian
09-06-2006, 02:43 PM
No B!TCH! It means I ain't bothering
to argue football with someone that knows less than my 4yr.old...Like I said, your a fukin ret@rd... "because 2 guys ddrrrr were on the same team drrr that means they suck!!" you are a fukin :sidelol:

:confused: :boohoo: :shakeno: No you didnt bother to respond because you have chickenwing grease on your fat fingers and didnt want to get your moms keyboard all nasty because she'll lock you in your room with no dinner..:lol: ... Go ride your scooter to the store and buy some handy wipes and stop whining Pvssy.

B-lo
09-07-2006, 08:08 AM
:confused: :boohoo: :shakeno: No you didnt bother to respond because you have chickenwing grease on your fat fingers and didnt want to get your moms keyboard all nasty because she'll lock you in your room with no dinner..:lol: ... Go ride your scooter to the store and buy some handy wipes and stop whining Pvssy. That's funny:confused: , cause your mom is right here under the desk as I'm typing on her keyboard. You fukin pus3y!! BTW just cause 2 guys played on the same team a few years back(car.) and now play on different teams, and your player sucks. that doesn't mean the other guy sucks just because he played on the same team as your guy? That is the fukin dumbest sh#t i have ever heard..... but your ignorance seems to be growing every day!:sidelol: when your mom comes up for air I'll tell her to pick you up at aftercare!:cooldude:

GrieseItalian
09-07-2006, 01:14 PM
That's funny:confused: , cause your mom is right here under the desk as I'm typing on her keyboard. You fukin pus3y!! BTW just cause 2 guys played on the same team a few years back(car.) and now play on different teams, and your player sucks. that doesn't mean the other guy sucks just because he played on the same team as your guy? That is the fukin dumbest sh#t i have ever heard..... but your ignorance seems to be growing every day!:sidelol: when your mom comes up for air I'll tell her to pick you up at aftercare!:cooldude:

After you pay mom for trying to find your pen!s tell her to pick up some deoderant last time she was with you My car smelled like a$$ for 3 weeks..

U still never adressed my rebuttle about fowler which means........ I WIN!!!!! :df81:

B-lo
09-07-2006, 02:22 PM
After you pay mom for trying to find your pen!s tell her to pick up some deoderant last time she was with you My car smelled like a$$ for 3 weeks..

U still never adressed my rebuttle about fowler which means........ I WIN!!!!! :df81:OHH she found it, and she said that smell in your car comes from your boy friend..... as far as rebuttle , I already told you he is average for a center, but as far as you win, thats:sidelol: :sidelol: !!!!!!! Tell mom I said hello!:wink:

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 07:59 AM
2 False starts vs Giants last night! Got benched for an entire quarter.

I bet you you wish he was on your offensive line!!! He didnt allow one sack against the Bill's team that sacked C-Pepp 7 times, how about that?

B-lo
09-26-2006, 09:00 AM
I bet you you wish he was on your offensive line!!! He didnt allow one sack against the Bill's team that sacked C-Pepp 7 times, how about that? Hate to say it but the Jets 2 o-lineman they got in the draft will be studs for many years, Da brick, and Mangold are very good. Defense still sucks though,:lol: good enough to beat us , especially forcin 3 turnovers.

BwanaZulia
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
Hate to say it but the Jets 2 o-lineman they got in the draft will be studs for many years, Da brick, and Mangold are very good. Defense still sucks though,:lol: good enough to beat us , especially forcin 3 turnovers.

D'Brick will have a work out this week against Freeney, but so far so good.

He should improve with every week.

BZ

B-lo
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM

BZHe will definately find out "where he's at" against Freeney.

BwanaZulia
09-26-2006, 09:48 AM
He will definately find out "where he's at" against Freeney.

Well, if he can figure out that one spin move, he should be fine. :)

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 09:56 AM

BZ

Just another D- Brick in "D" Wall!!

FinFrenzy
09-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Just another D- Brick in "D" Wall!!

Kinzua
09-27-2006, 11:49 AM
I bet you you wish he was on your offensive line!!! He didnt allow one sack against the Bill's team that sacked C-Pepp 7 times, how about that?

Those who laugh last laugh loudest! The Jets aren't gonna be Jests a whole lot longer, I think.

Are you guys sure you wouldn't rather have picked Matt Leinart? :D

BleedinGreenNC
09-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Those who laugh last laugh loudest! The Jets aren't gonna be Jests a whole lot longer, I think.

I wanted Jason Allen with the 4th pick!!

Im just joking!

BwanaZulia
09-27-2006, 12:39 PM

Positive.

BZ

Phinlivin'in703
09-27-2006, 09:47 PM

No, No. ARE YOU sure YOU guys made the right choice passing on Matt Leinart:shakeno:

Cuban Dave 9
09-27-2006, 10:21 PM

Noooooo, those who laugh last are slow

Capt. Dick
09-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Noooooo, those who laugh last are slow

BleedinGreenNC
09-28-2006, 07:19 AM
No, No. ARE YOU sure YOU guys made the right choice passing on Matt Leinart:shakeno:

I am definitely sure, i like Clemens, i think he will be a diamond in the rough.

BwanaZulia
09-28-2006, 07:38 AM
I am definitely sure, i like Clemens, i think he will be a diamond in the rough.

And you know who is better than both?

Chad Pennington.

True story.

Write it down.

BZ

jim1
09-28-2006, 10:43 AM
I agree. This is dumb.

Isn't that the truth- the guy will be a stud, Mangold probably will be , too.
Time will tell if they screwed up in passing over Leinart. Reminds me of the Steelers passing on Pennington in favor of Plaxico Burress, only that was worse. D'Brick is a stud LT, 'nuff said. Better than Gallery... Raiders should
have taken Roy Williams, at least I thought so.

Kinzua
09-28-2006, 11:09 AM

No, Losman's showing the makings of a decent NFL QB, and he's only starting in his second season ... whereas the Carp's much heralded Daunte Culpepper looks worse than a QB starting his second season ... oh, wait, he's starting his seventh season. Uh-oh. :eek:

Kinzua
09-28-2006, 11:14 AM
And you know who is better than both?

Chad Pennington.

True story.

Write it down.

BZ

Penney's a winner. He's a very saavy QB who just lifts that Jets team. He doesn't the "rocket arm", but he's one of those QBs that does the best with whatever weapons he's got rather than having to have perfect conditions to be successful.

Phinlivin'in703
09-28-2006, 02:55 PM

not you jill fans

Phinlivin'in703
09-28-2006, 02:57 PM
No, Losman's showing the makings of a decent NFL QB, and he's only starting in his second season ... whereas the Carp's much heralded Daunte Culpepper looks worse than a QB starting his second season ... oh, wait, he's starting his seventh season. Uh-oh. :eek:

that's right seventh, and he's coming back from blowing up his knee

What's Lossman's excuse, don't have one:eek:

:sidelol: kinzua:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

BleedinGreenNC
09-29-2006, 08:27 AM
not you jill fans

??