View Full Version : The Eagles > Dolphins

Wombat
08-26-2006, 05:16 PM
True Story :D

like2god
08-26-2006, 05:27 PM
You are only 15 years old, you'll learn. :shakeno:

Welcome to FH :cooldude:

AND STAY AWAY FROM WTE, HE IS A PEDOPHILE!!!!!!

guatemalanfan
08-26-2006, 05:59 PM

:sidelol:

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 06:05 PM

Good advice right there!!!!!!

Wombat
08-26-2006, 06:50 PM

Link to profile.

Is he banned?

icephinfan
08-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Link to profile.

Is he banned?

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readar...id=8525&z=3&p=

Run if you see him, run and hide!!!!!!

Wombat
08-26-2006, 06:53 PM

On The Eagle's first drives in their preseason game they have scored.

They're not as washed up as you think.......

anditsgood
08-26-2006, 06:59 PM
how is 0>2

Wombat
08-26-2006, 07:10 PM
how is 0>2

*Keeps supporting the Eagles* :refuse:

Vertical Limit
08-26-2006, 09:47 PM
On The Eagle's first drives in their preseason game they have scored.

They're not as washed up as you think.......
So the "Eagles > Dolphins" crap is based on preseason performance?

Colorado Dolfan
08-26-2006, 10:18 PM
So the "Eagles > Dolphins" crap is based on preseason performance?

Didn't you get the memo, VL? Pre-season is the new post-season... :yes:

Dang, get with the times, man!:sidelol:

Mike13
08-26-2006, 11:55 PM
I've never had anything aganist Philly, but I reserve the right to fu.ck you up if you start shi!t up.

I'm just messing with ya so that being said, welcome and avoid the child molester.

TotoreMexico
08-27-2006, 12:12 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/dasykwun/rally-crowd-clapping.jpg

Ronnie 23
08-27-2006, 01:03 PM

:lol:

Wombat
08-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Please keep race, nationality and creed out of the playing field. Thank you.

{edit}

ThePats
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
:cooldude:

like2god
08-28-2006, 06:39 PM
{edit}:shakeno:

Wombat
08-28-2006, 07:02 PM
:shakeno:

OH, YOU THINK YOUR GANGSTA???!!!!

WHAT SET YOU DOWN WITH? WHAT CREW YOU REPPIN "GANGSTA"?

like2god
08-28-2006, 07:07 PM

I won't bash you because you are 15, but if you want to get anywhere in life.....drop the gansta sh*t. It only makes you look and sound stupid. I wouldn't hire anybody that would turn away my customers with that nonsense. :shakeno:

Just a little advice. :cooldude:

Itokemhomie34
08-28-2006, 07:10 PM

LOL! Im speechless!(for once)

Aqua4Ever04
08-28-2006, 07:44 PM

I won't bash you because you are 15, but if you want to get anywhere in life.....drop the gansta sh*t. It only makes you look and sound stupid. I wouldn't hire anybody that would turn away my customers with that nonsense. :shakeno:

I also suggest he drops the whole racisist act. That usually doesn't do you any good.

like2god
08-28-2006, 08:00 PM
I also suggest he drops the whole racisist act. That usually doesn't do you any good.

Exactly. :cooldude:

King Felix
08-28-2006, 08:15 PM

WHAT SET YOU DOWN WITH? WHAT CREW YOU REPPIN "GANGSTA"?your prolly white living with momma in a 400,000 dollar house

Ronnie 23
08-28-2006, 08:20 PM

hey your gay :wink: just to let you know

retired opfinistic
08-28-2006, 08:34 PM

WHAT SET YOU DOWN WITH? WHAT CREW YOU REPPIN "GANGSTA"?http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/0418malibuinside-1.jpg

Wombat and his crew.

like2god
08-28-2006, 08:37 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2003/04-18-malibu-inside.jpg

Wombat and his crew.:lol:

Did you see the new pic of Justa?

retired opfinistic
08-28-2006, 08:39 PM

Did you see the new pic of Justa?no, but i bet i'm about to:lol:

like2god
08-28-2006, 08:39 PM
no, but i bet i'm about to:lol:

:lol: :wink:

Justa with a lady friend at a Jills tailgate party.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

retired opfinistic
08-28-2006, 08:42 PM
:lol: :wink:

Justa with a lady friend at a Jills tailgate party.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo046a.jpgWhat a dork, his taste in broads has.....diminished.:rolleyes:

nyjunc
08-29-2006, 08:49 AM
I agree the Eagles are better and it's not a knock on Miami, I think Philly will win the NFC East.

TotoreMexico
08-29-2006, 10:00 AM
{edit}

Take another hit kid...

retired opfinistic
08-29-2006, 10:23 AM
I agree the Eagles are better and it's not a knock on Miami, I think Philly will win the NFC East.:confused: I think the skins and giants will be fighting for the east.

nyjunc
08-29-2006, 10:37 AM
:confused: I think the skins and giants will be fighting for the east.

I think any 1 of the 4 can win it but w/ a healthy McNabb Philly has the best QB in the division and he'll make the difference.

ThePats
08-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Skins suck, Giants wont win, Eagles will becaus McNabb is healthy. Seen him in preseason and he looks flawless. A better QB than Daunte Culpepper. :evil:

Ronnie 23
08-29-2006, 03:48 PM
the Eagles suck my d1ck b1tches

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 06:41 PM
On The Eagle's first drives in their preseason game they have scored.Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...

IT'S PRESEASON!

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
{edit}The pain of having to put up with those Americans as ignorant as yourself?

like2god
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst...

IT'S PRESEASON!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You'll ruin his delusions EBM :wink:

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 06:45 PM
LOL! Im speechless!(for once)Good. The longer you stay that way, the more intelligent you'll appear.

icephinfan
08-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Good. The longer you stay that way, the more intelligent you'll appear.

like2god
08-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Good. The longer you stay that way, the more intelligent you'll appear.:lol:

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 06:50 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You'll ruin his delusions EBM :wink:Well, as long as none of those delusions involve WhiniestTrollEver being a good, kindhearted "uncle", then I guess it wouldn't hurt him any to let him keep a few.

like2god
08-29-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, as long as none of those delusions involve WhiniestTrollEver being a good, kindhearted "uncle", then I guess it wouldn't hurt him any to let him keep a few.

Exactly

WorstTrollEver
08-29-2006, 06:55 PM

Have you even seen the Skins this pre-season or looked at their depth chart?

They're gonna get crushed in that division. They're looking at 4-12.

GoBills24
08-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Have you even seen the Skins this pre-season or looked at their depth chart?

They're gonna get crushed in that division. They're looking at 4-12.

Isn't that what people were saying about them last year?

I still see them being competitive, maybe getting a Wildcard.

Mike13
08-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Philly has the best QB in the division and he'll make the difference.

I agree. Eli is still unproven, Bledsoe is about a thousand(T.O. will call him out soon). We don't know what The Redskin's young QB can do and Brunell has had an inconsistent career. Mcnabb is the best QB in that division, I'm sure he is happy that his team is cured of cancer, and I'm sure he is laughing at Dallas right now.

GoBills24
08-29-2006, 07:09 PM
I agree. Eli is still unproven, Bledsoe is about a thousand(T.O. will call him out soon). We don't know what The Redskin's young QB can do and Brunell has had an inconsistent career. Mcnabb is the best QB in that division, I'm sure he is happy that his team is cured of cancer, and I'm sure he is laughing at Dallas right now.

Bledsoe is only 33 years old.

That's not really up in age at all.

Mike13
08-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Bledsoe is only 33 years old.

That's not really up in age at all.

He's getting there though.

GoBills24
08-29-2006, 07:26 PM
He's getting there though.

He's got two or three years left, IMO.

Mike13
08-29-2006, 07:28 PM
He's got two or three years left, IMO.

I'm suprised that Dallas hasn't drafted any QBs. And wasn't there rumors of Tony Romo supplanting Bledsoe?

GoBills24
08-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I'm suprised that Dallas hasn't drafted any QBs. And wasn't there rumors of Tony Romo supplanting Bledsoe?

Those were short-lived, though.

He quieted them with his game against the Saints.

I'm not a Bledsoe fan by any means, but he is still a good QB.

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm suprised that Dallas hasn't drafted any QBs. And wasn't there rumors of Tony Romo supplanting Bledsoe?Quite the opposite, from what I heard. The main reason Romo played an entire pre-season game was because the Cowboys already know what they have with Bledsoe and wanted to see what they had in Romo in case Bledsoe got injured.

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 07:35 PM
I'm not a Bledsoe fan by any means, but he is still a good QB.Just as McNabb is still the best QB in that division and by quite a large margin. If I were a Philly fan, I'd be more concerned with who was going to be playing WR/RB....

GoBills24
08-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Just as McNabb is still the best QB in that division and by quite a large margin. If I were a Philly fan, I'd be more concerned with who was going to be playing WR/RB....

They're building a solid core of WR's.

Baskett, R. Brown, and Stallworth are all pretty decent, IMO.

Westbrook is a good RB, they just need to run the ball a bit more.

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Baskett, R. Brown, and Stallworth are all pretty decent, IMO.Maybe, but decent is probably being generous and even then, they're not exactly a group that strikes fear in the hearts of opposing DBs

Westbrook is a good RB, they just need to run the ball a bit more.Again, good, but hardly great. And a lot of that has to do with his receiving ability as it does with his running.

miaD5499
08-29-2006, 11:24 PM
a lot of people really overlook the giants in the nfc east and fail to remember that they are the division champs from last year...i still think they hold a slight edge over the other teams in the east, they have eli whos improving quickly and emergining rapidly, they have tiki who is an elite running back in the nfl, and they have a good deffense....im really expecting a tight battle between them and the cowboys for the division with the loser to win the wildcard. a few weeks ago if you would of asked me who would win the nfc east i would of have probably gone with the redskins but now that i start to realize they do not have much depth and i dont like the position they are with the qb situation with mark brunell who i think filled in well last year but they should have tried to improve the qb depth to further their playoff chances, and now with clinton portis a bit banged up we arnt sure how he will start off.........if people want to talk trash about the dolphins how championships arnt won in the offseason well they better take a better look at the redskins because IMO it wont be the dolphins failing to live up to their hype but the redskins who made nice aquisitions in the offseason but are starting to look a bit of a stretch

EBMisfit
08-29-2006, 11:46 PM
a lot of people really overlook the giants in the nfc east and fail to remember that they are the division champs from last year...i still think they hold a slight edge over the other teams in the east, they have eli whos improving quickly and emergining rapidly, they have tiki who is an elite running back in the nfl, and they have a good deffense....im really expecting a tight battle between them and the cowboys for the division with the loser to win the wildcard. a few weeks ago if you would of asked me who would win the nfc east i would of have probably gone with the redskins but now that i start to realize they do not have much depth and i dont like the position they are with the qb situation with mark brunell who i think filled in well last year but they should have tried to improve the qb depth to further their playoff chances, and now with clinton portis a bit banged up we arnt sure how he will start off.........if people want to talk trash about the dolphins how championships arnt won in the offseason well they better take a better look at the redskins because IMO it wont be the dolphins failing to live up to their hype but the redskins who made nice aquisitions in the offseason but are starting to look a bit of a stretchUh-oh. I just realized that we're "talking football", which, as LLB, we're not supposed to be able to do. Wouldn't want to ruin our image or nuttin like that.

Mike13
08-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Uh-oh. I just realized that we're "talking football", which, as LLB, we're not supposed to be able to do. Wouldn't want to ruin our image or nuttin like that.

Oh sh!t thats right.

Ahem. Testicles, that is all.

icephinfan
08-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, what is wrong with you guys????:lol:

Wombat
08-30-2006, 05:38 PM

:lol: I was just playing. I am not a gangsta just a 15 year old kid who's favorite team is the Eagles.

I hope Reggie Brown, and Stallworth can step up for our WR receiving core this year, since our best receiver is a Running back.

Looking for good things for our team this year.

Wombat
08-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I agree the Eagles are better and it's not a knock on Miami, I think Philly will win the NFC East.

Powerful.

like2god
08-30-2006, 05:41 PM
:lol: I was just playing. I am not a gangsta just a 15 year old kid who's favorite team is the Eagles.

I hope Reggie Brown can step up for our WR receiving core this year, since our best receiver is a Running back.

Looking for good things for our team this year.

No doubt about it, they will be good.

:cooldude:

nyjunc
08-31-2006, 07:19 AM
a lot of people really overlook the giants in the nfc east and fail to remember that they are the division champs from last year

Alot of people also forget they needed an extra home game to win the division w/ the unfair advantage of 9 home games and 7 road games. Eli still hasn't proven he can be a big time QB and the secondary has major issues. this team will go as far as Tiki takes them.

retired opfinistic
08-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Enjoy Andy Reid's last year coaching, when the birds take a wild card berth and lose another playoff game, he'll be a goner.

Eagles...ppfffft!