PDA

View Full Version : Its official: bills running game is better then miami's

mannyfresh
04-22-2003, 01:57 AM
Now that mannyfresh has signed olandis gary to a contract, it reminds manny of a thread manny wrote some time ago on this MSG board.

Manny wrote, mannolo Bills would have a better run game becuase of manny signing sam gash.

Well it turns OUT..Manny bolstered the RB core by signing gary!

where it was that mannolo was 2 miles ahead of the fins a couple weeks ago, it now stands mannolo is 10 miles today!!

Dajesus
04-22-2003, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by mannyfresh
Now that mannyfresh has signed olandis gary to a contract, it reminds manny of a thread manny wrote some time ago on this MSG board.

Manny wrote, mannolo Bills would have a better run game becuase of manny signing sam gash.

Well it turns OUT..Manny bolstered the RB core by signing gary!

where it was that mannolo was 2 miles ahead of the fins a couple weeks ago, it now stands mannolo is 10 miles today!!

Another instance of the Bills addressing an area of the team that didn't need help while there are still gaping holes in other postions. Your o-line gave up over 50 sacks last year. Your top sacker had 6 1/2 sacks, and your safetys are suspect. You have an emerging superstar already at RB why bring someone in that will just make Henry less happy. Oh yeah, you also haven't filled the hole left by Price with his 1200 yard season.

Cranx
04-22-2003, 02:12 AM
Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssssse, ban this moron. He' been warned like 10,000 times and yet he's still allowed to post this idiotic drivel on our site. I've seen people get axed for less so please make him go away.

mannyfresh
04-22-2003, 03:19 AM
First off my jealous friend, i have yet to receive any warning

which shows you are making up managanda!

DOLPHAN1
04-22-2003, 03:38 AM
MANNY!!! sooo...em...great...yawn...to hear from you.....

this smells of smack. shouldn't this be moved to the appropriate forum?

stan marino
04-22-2003, 04:19 AM
As much as i disagree with Manny's post the Bills top sacker did have 8.5 in AAron Schobel...I still would have to say i like our backfield better!!! Also I'd have to say that Henry should still feel pretty safe with Gary behind him...

P4E
04-22-2003, 05:00 AM
Leave it to Buffalo to fill their backfield with people who get their firstnames and surnames confused. ;)

Clumpy
04-22-2003, 06:29 AM
:rofl:

Henry Travis and Gary Olandis

t2thejz
04-22-2003, 06:43 AM
Well first of T.Minor is just as good as Gary. Second of all Im sure any team in the NFL would trade Henry and Gary for Ricky

inFINSible
04-22-2003, 07:17 AM
First off my jealous friend, i have yet to receive any warning

which shows you are making up managanda!

Here is your warning manny......keep it Dolphins related or keep it off the main board....:infins:

Gatorman
04-22-2003, 07:56 AM

HA HA HA HA HA. This guy is pretty funny.:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bills have the 4th and 6th best RBs in the AFC east now!

Ricky
Curtis Martin
Lamont Jordan
Travis Henry
Travis Minor
Olandis Gary

Bills fans should be proud.

fin-atic
04-22-2003, 07:57 AM
Just so no to drugs.

two words:

Ricky Williams

The defense rests your honor.

Muck
04-22-2003, 08:02 AM
It's official:

This new and better Buffalo running game has yet to play a down. Meanwhile, Miami still has Ricky, Travis, Robert Edwards, and Konrad......not to mention over 2,500 rushing last season.

Clumpy
04-22-2003, 08:29 AM
Lamont Jordan better than Travis Henry? what you smokin?

plc001
04-22-2003, 08:41 AM
(mannyfresh) Baghdad Bob returns!

T-ROCK
04-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Yes, maybe the Bills backfield will gain more yardage than Ricky Williams... It would take all of them to equal Ricky's totals...

Clumpy
04-22-2003, 10:33 AM
but yet somehow y'all missed the playoffs :lol:

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2003, 10:33 AM
"Ricky
Curtis Martin
Lamont Jordan
Travis Henry
Travis Minor
Olandis Gary"

LOL Lamont Jordan???? What a joke...

plc001
04-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
but yet somehow y'all missed the playoffs :lol:

Yeah, we sucked it up. Right now, the only solace I have is realizing, that you sucked it up even worse :) haha

Justasportsfan
04-22-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by plc001
Yeah, we sucked it up. Right now, the only solace I have is realizing, that you sucked it up even worse :) haha

Not when we played the fins..... wait a minute , that's your team.

plc001
04-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by justafan
Not when we played the fins..... wait a minute , that's your team.

Well, good job, you beat the Fins. Still though... couldn't win against anyone else.... If the dolphins sucked as bad as the bills did, I'd be grasping at straws too.

Predaphin
04-22-2003, 12:00 PM
Pluh-Ease! Are we talking about the same injury prone O.Gary and T. "Mr.Fumbles"Henry???

CRAZYDOLFAN305
04-22-2003, 12:09 PM
I cant' wait to Sept 21..by 12:00am..all these Bills fans will vanish from Finheaven..

PhinBeck
04-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Ricky Williams, Ricky Williams, Ricky Williams........The beast from the AFC East! Henry better than Ricky? And now Gary? wow that ones scares me, yeah right. Gary is hurt more than a 6 yr old. Iam impressed with the Bills offseason, they definitely haven't sat still and look to strengthen their need areas, but seriously you cannot think Henry compares to Ricky? You are dilusional and should seek psychiatric help now.

P.S - quit ripping off the crow.

Scrap
04-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Last time I checked, only one person can run the ball at a time.Neither of those two "other leading brands" match up to Ricky.

Yeah, the Fins sucked it up last year.Isn't it funny how our crappy season is better than your average season?

PhinsTD
04-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Lamont Jordan has never been given an oppurtunity to play yet. I'd say in a few years you will realize tha Lamont Jordan will be better all around than Henry.

JMO, I wanted us to draft Jordan the year of that draft, instead we took Fletcher.

You can't judge a guy who is behind a player who is a top-20 RB of all time IMO.

Justasportsfan
04-22-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by plc001
Well, good job, you beat the Fins. Still though... couldn't win against anyone else.... If the dolphins sucked as bad as the bills did, I'd be grasping at straws too.

We beat the Vikes that beat you, you beat the other teams that we lost to. It's all the same , neither of us made the playoffs.

No one is saying that Gary is great and that Henry is better than RW. But it is a good pick up w/c makes good depth for the bills. Some finfans even agree.

mannyfresh
04-22-2003, 01:00 PM
mannyfresh never said travis henry was better ricky williams

mannyfresh said our running game was better...meaning our backups, starters and o-line combined are better then yours

Justasportsfan
04-22-2003, 01:05 PM
mannyfresh never said travis henry was better ricky williams

mannyfresh said our running game was better...meaning our backups, starters and o-line combined are better then yours

Ooops, my bad. Sorry mannyfresh.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
04-22-2003, 01:14 PM
Don't worry my fellow Dol-Fans, Sept..21 is right around the corner..

Justasportsfan
04-23-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Don't worry my fellow Dol-Fans, Sept..21 is right around the corner..

the fins are better than they were last year. Are you gonna predict they go undefeated again? :lol: