PDA

View Full Version : Pretty interesting article if you ask me

greatwade
08-28-2006, 11:09 AM
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/living/health/15377368.htm

greatwade
08-28-2006, 11:11 AM
In parts of New Guinea, you're not allowed to have sex with anyone who shares your primary language. why I only speak Spanish in my love nest

Some aboriginal Australians have a sort of incest-related taboo against speaking with the family of your spouse. - how many of you married men are going to use I'm aboriginal on the wife soon?

finally, I motion for D-day to be known as Capt. Edward Rigby from here on out.

Spray Mucus
08-28-2006, 11:13 AM
I read this article and I **** you not, "don't you wish your g/f was hot like me" by the ***** cat dolls came on.

greatwade
08-28-2006, 11:15 AM
**** *****!

Mike13
08-28-2006, 11:18 AM
Who gives a flying **** why people use words such as ****, dick, *****, twat, ****? We mother ****ing use them because we mother ****ing feel like it! Its mother ****ing freedom of speech..........mother ****er!

**** **** **** **** **** **** ****ity **** ****.

:lol: I think I may have overloaded the profanity filter.

greatwade
08-28-2006, 11:20 AM
Who gives a flying **** why people use words such as ****, dick, *****, twat, ****? We mother ****ing use them because we mother ****ing feel like it! Its mother ****ing freedom of speech..........mother ****er!

do you kiss your mother with that mouth??

i know i do

Mike13
08-28-2006, 11:23 AM
do you kiss your mother with that mouth??

i know i do

You kiss your mom with that mouth?

rob19
08-28-2006, 11:23 AM

**** yeah