PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys! :)

TitansFanatic
08-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've just been busy trying to find a job.

I actually started work today at a daycare. It's crazy busy but it seems like it'll be a lot of fun. I'm helping with the 2 to 4 year olds. I'm pretty good with kids so it's a good job for me. I work from 9 to around 6.

I'm super tired but I'm excited about having a way to make money that I atleast don't hate. Woo.

:D

Baxter
08-28-2006, 09:13 PM

I actually started work today at a daycare. It's crazy busy but it seems like it'll be a lot of fun. I'm helping with the 2 to 4 year olds. I'm pretty good with kids so it's a good job for me. I work from 9 to around 6.

I'm super tired but I'm excited about having a way to make money that I atleast don't hate. Woo.

:DWelcome back, now you can start posting 12 times a day again.:wink:

TitansFanatic
08-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Welcome back, now you can start posting 12 times a day again.:wink:

Haha, maybe on the weekends!

Fin Fan in Cali
08-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Congrats for the new job!:wink:

Lappy
Dom cried while you were gone

Slappy8800
Be respectful of others!

job?

Majpain
08-28-2006, 09:16 PM
Good to hear. Was wondering why the music threads were not on the front page :lol:

like2god
08-28-2006, 09:19 PM

Welcome back TF. :hi5:

TitansFanatic
08-28-2006, 09:19 PM
job? :shakeno:

I missed you, too.

Slappy8800
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
:shakeno:

I missed you, too.

a day without slappy is a like a day without sunshine

King Felix
08-28-2006, 09:21 PM
welcome back!

Fin Fan in Cali
08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
a day without slappy is a like a day without sunshine:sidelol: :tongue:

Slappy8800
08-28-2006, 09:35 PM
censored again....theres a surprise

Fin Fan in Cali
08-28-2006, 09:47 PM
censored again....theres a surpriseYou can be funny and respectful at the sametime.:wink:

Nappy Roots
08-28-2006, 09:51 PM

thats cool. im around a 2 year old all day long, drives me crazy most the time.

least youll be makin some money though http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Slappy8800
08-28-2006, 10:21 PM
You can be funny and respectful at the sametime.:wink:

thats like saying you can go out AND where pants...cmon dude its just not possible

Dors156
08-28-2006, 10:25 PM
welcome back TF i was wondering where you were:wink:

Miamian
08-29-2006, 03:41 AM
Welcome back and good luck on the job.

DrAstroZoom
08-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Welcome back!

Silverphin
08-29-2006, 09:17 AM

Hey welcome back. We all missed you. You're the only Titans fan we didn't want to kill. :wink:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey welcome back. We all missed you. You're the only Titans fan we didn't want to kill. :wink:

:yeahthat:

Baxter
08-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey welcome back. We all missed you. You're the only Titans fan we didn't want to kill. :wink:Theres other titans fans here?:confused:

Silverphin
08-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Theres other titans fans here?:confused:

Well, there isn't any other Titans fans that are regular visitors.

Lappy
08-29-2006, 10:38 AM
I remember the Titans

greatwade
08-29-2006, 10:39 AM
I remember the Titans:sidelol: L'BNOL

TotoreMexico
08-29-2006, 10:43 AM

Welcome back sis:hug:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 01:30 PM
I remember the Titans

:lol:

Motion
08-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Well, there isn't any other Titans fans that are regular visitors.

Yeah the other two I've seen lately both got banned.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 02:15 PM
Theres other titans fans here?:confused:

love your sig baxter:chuckle:

NaboCane
08-29-2006, 04:32 PM
You can be funny and respectful at the sametime.:wink:

:rolleyes:

Hey gorgeous! Missed ya, glad you're back and glad for your job. Knock their socks off!

Lappy
08-29-2006, 05:31 PM
love your sig baxter:chuckle:

yeah it's a dancing squirrel. :lol:

Roman529
08-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Congrats on the job....that must be nice working with little kids all day....I bet you roll out the mats and blankets and nap after you have Koolaid and cookies huh? I need a job like this. :wink:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 07:14 PM
yeah it's a dancing squirrel. :lol:

Baxter
08-29-2006, 07:43 PM
yeah it's a dancing squirrel. :lol::buttkick: :fire:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 08:12 PM
:buttkick: :fire:

:sidelol:

god i love that squirrel

Baxter
08-29-2006, 09:31 PM

god i love that squirrelIts a gopher damn you. :fire: :buttkick:

NaboCane
08-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Its a gopher damn you. :fire: :buttkick:

Gophigure.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:40 PM
Its a gopher damn you. :fire: :buttkick:

:crying:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Gophigure.

TitansFanatic
08-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Congrats on the job....that must be nice working with little kids all day....I bet you roll out the mats and blankets and nap after you have Koolaid and cookies huh? I need a job like this. :wink:
Haha I WISH.

This woman and I have the 2-4 year old class. Today we had 16 kids. They get breakfast, playtime, lunch, nap, outside until time to go home.

Gotta put sunscreen on 'em. And then you have to make sure they don't kill each other on the playground.

And you're not allowed to smack 'em upside their heads or on their butts when they probably need it.

You have to do potty breaks and diaper changes and log every thing. You have to keep an attendence chart all the time.

You have to know how many kids you have at all times. There can only be a certain ratio of kids to teachers. And so you have to monitor that.

Like today I got home at 7. I had to help close so that's why it took longer. My feet hurt. I run on adrenaline all day until like closing time and then BOOM I hit the wall. I drive home in like a fog cause I'm so tired. I eat dinner and take a shower. And by 9 I want to go to sleep.

And it's just day 2.

But the kids are good for the most part. They just like to test you.

There's also this little girl that looks to have a slight case of Down's Sydrome. She seems to be really high functioning. It's just her eyes have the almond shape to them.

But she really likes me and when her mom came to pick up she called for me to come over and giver her a hug. So that made me feel good.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Haha I WISH.

This woman and I have the 2-4 year old class. Today we had 16 kids. They get breakfast, playtime, lunch, nap, outside until time to go home.

Gotta put sunscreen on 'em. And then you have to make sure they don't kill each other on the playground.

And you're not allowed to smack 'em upside their heads or on their butts when they probably need it.

You have to do potty breaks and diaper changes and log every thing. You have to keep an attendence chart all the time.

You have to know how many kids you have at all times. There can only be a certain ratio of kids to teachers. And so you have to monitor that.

Like today I got home at 7. I had to help close so that's why it took longer. My feet hurt. I run on adrenaline all day until like closing time and then BOOM I hit the wall. I drive home in like a fog cause I'm so tired. I eat dinner and take a shower. And by 9 I want to go to sleep.

And it's just day 2.

But the kids are good for the most part. They just like to test you.

There's also this little girl that looks to have a slight case of Down's Sydrome. She seems to be really high functioning. It's just her eyes have the almond shape to them.

But she really likes me and when her mom came to pick up she called for me to come over and giver her a hug. So that made me feel good.

do you enjoy doing your job though

Baxter
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM
But she really likes me and when her mom came to pick up she called for me to come over and giver her a hug. So that made me feel good. Thats awesome.. you need to teach the kids to be dolphin fans while they are still young.:wink: Dont let them tennessee people be bad influences on them.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:48 PM
Thats awesome.. you need to teach the kids to be dolphin fans while they are still young.:wink: Dont let them tennessee people be bad influences on them.

:lol::dolphins:

TitansFanatic
08-29-2006, 09:50 PM
do you enjoy doing your job though

Well, I've only done it for 2 days. It's just really, really hard and a lot of work. But I do love kids so I guess I do enjoy it. It's just you have to have a LOT of patience and a lot of energy.

And like I've taken care of kids before...it's jsut now there's so many daycare 'rules' I have to follow that's annoying cause if I was babysitting or doing something for like my church...I wouldn't have to worry about DHS coming in and busting us for like not having the cleaner lableled properly or there being crumbs on the floor.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, I've only done it for 2 days. It's just really, really hard and a lot of work. But I do love kids so I guess I do enjoy it. It's just you have to have a LOT of patience and a lot of energy.

And like I've taken care of kids before...it's jsut now there's so many daycare 'rules' I have to follow that's annoying cause if I was babysitting or doing something for like my church...I wouldn't have to worry about DHS coming in and busting us for like not having the cleaner lableled properly or there being crumbs on the floor.

well if you like it thats a good thing

i can see what its like workin with kids.i had to watch two of them both brothers and both young.went crazy.the older drop kicked the little brother in the head:lol: its hard

TitansFanatic
08-29-2006, 09:56 PM
well if you like it thats a good thing

i can see what its like workin with kids.i had to watch two of them both brothers and both young.went crazy.the older drop kicked the little brother in the head:lol: its hard

Some of the kids need a smack on the bottom. Little brats.

One threw mulch at me today. Thanks. :mad:

But then some are really sweet so that makes it easier.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:57 PM

Silverphin
08-29-2006, 10:14 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2006/08/artfa-1.jpg

Does TitansFanatic have to choke a *****?!