PDA

View Full Version : Who do u think is the worst organization in the nfl?

foozool13
08-29-2006, 03:55 AM
I personally feel that its either the Vikings or the Texans. Its a close one, but the Texans take the cake after passing on Reggie Bush..Anyone like to share their opinon?

phinphan896
08-29-2006, 09:36 AM
definately detroit

Rocky Raccoon
08-29-2006, 01:03 PM
the poor Texans will never live down the Reggie Bush passing. I don't think it's up to Mario Williams to prove everyone wrong...it's up to Domanick Davis and their other RB's.

oh yeah, worst organization is Detroit by 8 miles :tongue:

Alex44
08-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Detroit

Minnesota should win just for hiring Speilman but hey Detroit didnt just hire Millen....they've kept him for years

dominizzo
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Detroit hands down!!

Texans are not far behind

TotoreMexico
08-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Either Detroit or Arizona

Phinlivin'in703
08-29-2006, 03:26 PM
definately detroit

What he said

Majpain
08-29-2006, 03:58 PM
Detroit. Atleast Minny has produced some All-Pro players and been to the playoffs.

Silverphin
08-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Either Detroit or Arizona

Well.... I can't really agree with you on 'zona. They have Kurt Warner, drafted Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Lienart, and landed "The Edge". Did I miss something.

But as for Detroit? I definitely agree. Only Detroit can waive three players only to see them do better on another team (Harrington, Goodman, Wilkinson). And let's not forget! He drafted three receivers in the first round, and one of them is just fighting for the fourth spot.

dominizzo
08-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Totore!! Not Zona!! they will be great in 2 3 years

Shula Come Back!
08-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Easily Detroit...unless they can make a huge turnaround this year....not!!!

Vertical Limit
08-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Detroit or Oakland. They're pathetic.

B-LO, BABY
08-29-2006, 07:11 PM
Gotta throw New Orleans in the mix. They've had only one playoff win EVER.

cutler
08-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Detroit or Oakland. They're pathetic.

That's exactly what I was thinking, them and Houston.

Slappy8800
08-29-2006, 07:35 PM
easily detroit

how is houston the worst in the NFL exactly?

Majpain
08-29-2006, 07:49 PM
easily detroit

how is houston the worst in the NFL exactly?

Exactly. Houston has been in the leauge what 5-6 years?

TotoreMexico
08-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Well.... I can't really agree with you on 'zona. They have Kurt Warner, drafted Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Lienart, and landed "The Edge". Did I miss something.

But as for Detroit? I definitely agree. Only Detroit can waive three players only to see them do better on another team (Harrington, Goodman, Wilkinson). And let's not forget! He drafted three receivers in the first round, and one of them is just fighting for the fourth spot.

Oh I meant all time worst organizations

Silverphin
08-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Oh I meant all time worst organizations

In that case, I totally agree. But after this offseason, Detroit is definitely the worst.

Majpain
08-29-2006, 09:05 PM
What about the BROWNS! The team that has a block as their logo! That itself deserves mention.

HeyJayOh
08-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Detroit by virtue of:
a) Hiring Matt Millen
b) Keeping Matt Millen
c) Hiring three coaches in a row who's last name start with "M"... As in "Matt Millen"

phinphan896
08-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Detroit by virtue of:
a) Hiring Matt Millen
b) Keeping Matt Millen
c) Hiring three coaches in a row who's last name start with "M"... As in "Matt Millen"
lol

Aqua4Ever04
08-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Before this year, I would've said Arizona. But now they are no longer the worse and I think it's hands down Detroit. Arizona, Houston and Oakland are all there as well.

phinatic0083
08-30-2006, 06:26 PM
90% of the population would pick detroit, they just dont understand football. i only know of one great move they ever made and that was barry sanders, and it seem like everytime they ship a player out that player much better than they ever were in detroit. and who the hell wants to live in detroit???

Slappy8800
08-31-2006, 12:18 AM
someone explain how houston is one of the worst organizations!

HysterikiLL
08-31-2006, 01:38 AM
Are we talking about the worst in history or the worst at the moment?

At the moment, it's the Vikings IMO. They have defensive potential but look at the fact they lost Culpepper and Moss and really have nothing on offense now - a fifty-eleven year old QB, a relatively unproven backfield, who...? at receiver, the love boat on the front line, etc etc...not to mention brad childish and those horrible new uniforms they're stuck with for the next 10 years...

I actually like the way Detroit are heading. Marinelli seems to be a hard nosed, no b.s. guy. I think Kevin Jones has top-5 potential, as does Roy Williams...Ernie Sims was a great pick...Cody will be a stud....give these guys a few years to recoup from Millen's drunken saga - Harrington, Rogers etc, and I see them as a playoff team with a fierce D under Marinelli. Also, they have Martz calling the shots on offense now, and in a division with the horrible Vikes, flailing Packers and QB-less Bears, who knows?

Martel
08-31-2006, 04:42 AM
the JETS

Bpk
08-31-2006, 05:03 AM
Dirtroit - for having a garbage GM and bad attitude, and doing stupid things like exhausting your team through same day flights to and from a game to prove you're tough.

At least Oakland tried to get a respectable coach again, despite the stupid move signing Brooks.

Cleveland hasn't been overly impressive, to me. Relying on Charlie Frye? Spending all their money on a Centre and a journeyman WR with grit, but who works best complementing an offense that already exists (with aRB and #1WR across from him). I mean Bentley and Jurevicius, of course.

Arizona (the place great running backs go to die, like any Dennis Green team) would have won two years ago, but the money is being spent now. Edgerrin and a new stadium. Good signs. Also, kudos for not giving Leinart the whole store.

New Orleans was bad, but at least ditched Brooks in favour of Brees and spent the money to do so. Shame on them for not keeping theior DE's intact though.

The Texans are abysmal indeed. And Mario Williams? I don't get it, save to say that Kubiak, thanks to Shanahan, is convinced any mid-round pick running back can be a 1000 yard back in his system. Of course, Davis is better than that, true... but still, would YOU pass on Bush?

The Bills are in disarray too, with Levy coming out of retirement from his crate in the back room of the museum curator's office. Lots of crap picks thanks to Donahoe. BUT if Losman has a good year, then I'll be wrong about El Toros. Oh wait, that'd be the Bullao Bulls. NEvermind.

B.

Philter25
08-31-2006, 10:50 AM
I personally feel that its either the Vikings or the Texans. Its a close one, but the Texans take the cake after passing on Reggie Bush..Anyone like to share their opinon?

Im sure the Texans GM dont have the ability to forsee the future. If you recall, Davis PASSED a physical before entering training camp. At the time of the draft, they didnt know his knee was going to be a problem and he might miss the year.

Not being able to forsee the future with injuries doesnt mean its the worst organization in the NFL.

The worst organization makes FLAT OUT BAD MOVES, bad trades, overpays for players, bad signings.

The worst organization in the NFL is Detriot, hands down, there isnt even a close second.

retired opfinistic
08-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Detroit by 8 miles :tongue:haha i agree

FinNation13
08-31-2006, 11:15 AM
cardinals!! What a disgrace, look OK this year though

Majpain
08-31-2006, 11:23 AM
Are we talking about the worst in history or the worst at the moment?

At the moment, it's the Vikings IMO. They have defensive potential but look at the fact they lost Culpepper and Moss and really have nothing on offense now - a fifty-eleven year old QB, a relatively unproven backfield, who...? at receiver, the love boat on the front line, etc etc...not to mention brad childish and those horrible new uniforms they're stuck with for the next 10 years...

Nothing on offense? They changed to the west coast offense. The west coast offense fit the Vikings perfectly. Here is why, they do not have a number 1 reciever which the west coast offense proves that you dont need a number 1 reciever. They are stacked with RB, Moore IMO is like Dunn, Faison will need 1-2 years before he is truly great, Chester Taylor is going to have a great year. When you say worst organzations you should look in the past to, Minny produced some of the best players to ever play the game. They also have been to the playoffs.

Now Detroit is the worst organzation period. The choices they made are horrendous but like you said with Martz running the offense they should be fine. Vikings win the north. People will be surprised by them, you watch.

3rd and long
08-31-2006, 11:51 AM
Detroit and Oakland, photo-finish.