PDA

View Full Version : Is T.O. overplaying his injury?

foozool13
08-29-2006, 04:15 AM
“I feel like I’m doing above and beyond things to get back on the field, whether a lot of people know that ... I think it’s sometimes unfair that I’m getting all this criticism because I’m hurt.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14541570/

A lot of the articles seem to hint that T.O. is overplaying his hamstring injury, but I think that most would agree with me when i say; If T.O. has shown n e thing, its that he plays and trains as hard asthe next guy. He came back from a devastating injury with screws in his ankle and played in the SB (with a solid performance might i add). He may carry a lot of drama with him, but he shows up every Sunday and plays harder and better than n e one on that field.

Oh and about him being LATE, thats just the media blowing up a stupid thing. EVERYONE has been late. Its not a big deal.

late again
08-29-2006, 12:31 PM
Well, I voted yes; that he is overplaying the injury. All along the big theme with TO is control. TO has control issues and it shows time and time again.
As for being late; if his coach says it's a problem then it's a problem.

Alex44
08-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I think he is making sound worse than it is, But I also think that he is right by saying he isnt ready to play yet

Does that make sense?

Aqua4Ever04
08-29-2006, 12:38 PM
I am so sick of seeing him on every single show on ESPN. I want to hear about something else for once. WHO CARES ABOUT TO's HAMSTRING? Is any one else extremelly annoyed by that?

Motion
08-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I don't think he is. Hines Ward and Steve Smith have the same injury but you don't hear squat about them. The only reason its such a big deal is cause its TO and he gets press no matter what.

HeyJayOh
08-29-2006, 09:15 PM
I don't think he is. Hines Ward and Steve Smith have the same injury but you don't hear squat about them. The only reason its such a big deal is cause its TO and he gets press no matter what.
Ward and Smith didn't blow up their squads the way T.O. has and will do again. The sad part is that Ward and Smith aren't necessarily know as guys with great attitudes, but they still are given the benefit of the doubt. T.O. will always be doubted, thanks to his own actions. He should have a question mark instead of a number on his jersey.

Majpain
08-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Yes because he doesnt feel the need to particpate since he is so full of himself.

late again
08-29-2006, 09:33 PM
He should have a question mark instead of a number on his jersey.

:lol: good one:lol:

tcdrover
08-29-2006, 09:54 PM
TO is really setting up all the pieces for his own downfall.

Did anyone see what he said about Parcells? How if he wanted to see what he could do on the field he had 10 years of film to look at... :sidelol:

That wasn't the right answer for that question. Drew already has chemistry with Glenn. If TO mouths off to Drew he will be history, and he is BOUND to mouth off to Drew. Drew will be throwing to Glenn, 1st & to his TE 2nd.

TO will be his 3rd read. How will that play with Mr. Team Player? :evil:

Rocky Raccoon
08-29-2006, 10:02 PM
TO can't take a crap without a reporter hiding in the next stall. The media has made this too big of a deal IMO. TO may not be the best teammate in the world but he is one hard working dude. When's he ready to practice, he will practice.

phinphan896
08-29-2006, 10:06 PM
lingering hammies can become a major problem if they arent treated right

tucker
08-29-2006, 11:03 PM
yet everyone still talks about him

phinatic0083
08-30-2006, 06:14 PM
hes overplaying it he just doesnt want to attend practice since hes so great and all...