PDA

View Full Version : Freshman Gator WRS to play in Opener

Motion
08-29-2006, 07:59 AM
This really surprised me given the depth at WR, there wasn't much talk in spring ball about the hotshot freshman WRs that were coming in. Although, depending who you ask Percy Harvin was the top prospect in the nation. Apparently they have really been impressive in practice the last couple weeks and Meyer has said that 3 freshman WRs will see the field in the opener this saturday.

http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060827/GATORS01/208270392

Skeet84
08-29-2006, 02:45 PM
This really surprised me given the depth at WR, there was much talk in spring ball about the hotshot freshman WRs that were coming in. Although, depending who you ask Percy Harvin was the top prospect in the nation. Apparently they have really been impressive in practice the last couple weeks and Meyer has said that 3 freshman WRs will see the field in the opener this saturday.

http://www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060827/GATORS01/208270392

Yeah Percy is kinda like Reggie Bush in the way he runs. I really like Jarred Fayson. Riley Cooper has alot of tools ( He is 6'4 and runs a 4.3 ). I don't think anymore true Freshman will play at WR this year. There are gunna be alot of true freshman play tho. I can't wait to see Brandon James play at tailback and in the return game.

Motion
08-29-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah Percy is kinda like Reggie Bush in the way he runs. I really like Jarred Fayson. Riley Cooper has alot of tools ( He is 6'4 and runs a 4.3 ). I don't think anymore true Freshman will play at WR this year. There are gunna be alot of true freshman play tho. I can't wait to see Brandon James play at tailback and in the return game.

:yes: Hopefully he can come back from his surgery quick. Meyer called him a "jitterbug" type back, I love that running style.

Kev83
08-29-2006, 09:20 PM
In somewhat unrelated news, Tebow is a god-child. Saw him on campus and his forearms are the size of a linebacker's.

That is all.

Skeet84
08-29-2006, 11:16 PM
:yes: Hopefully he can come back from his surgery quick. Meyer called him a "jitterbug" type back, I love that running style.

Yeah I read the same thing and alot of the Defense love him. They said he is so small they have trouble finding him. :lol:
He should e back sometime this week, but if he plays is another story. He should play by next week v.s UCF tho. Can't wait to see the Gators play.

Motion
08-30-2006, 08:08 AM
In somewhat unrelated news, Tebow is a god-child. Saw him on campus and his forearms are the size of a linebacker's.

That is all.
:yes:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

CANDolphan
08-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Riley Cooper has the ability to be a huge playmaker in the SEC.. he has tremendous hands!

Skeet84
08-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Riley Cooper has the ability to be a huge playmaker in the SEC.. he has tremendous hands!

How could you have said it before if thats your first post?

CANDolphan
08-30-2006, 08:58 PM
How could you have said it before if thats your first post?

Because we all know that you cant form opinions on other ( and larger ) boards than FinHeaven?

I happen to be a massive gator fan looking for the Miami Dolphins August 29th cut list, found this site, and joined since it seemed like a cool place.

By all means, I'll post sparingingly if you dont approve :rolleyes:

Mike13
08-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Jarred Fayson

Any relation to C4?

Skeet84
08-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Because we all know that you cant form opinions on other ( and larger ) boards than FinHeaven?

I happen to be a massive gator fan looking for the Miami Dolphins August 29th cut list, found this site, and joined since it seemed like a cool place.

No you just said that you had said it before and I seen it was your first post. Just a question

Skeet84
08-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Any relation to C4?

I believe C4 spelled his name Faison and I have covered Jarred Fayson probably more than any other recruit other than Tebow and I have never heard anything about any relation

Motion
08-31-2006, 08:30 AM
Any relation to C4?

No, he spells his name Fason.

Motion
08-31-2006, 08:35 AM

Relax man, that was a logical question.

Welcome to Finheaven! We need more Gator fans!

Motion
08-31-2006, 08:36 AM
Riley Cooper is actually ahead of Jarred Fayson on the depth chart for this weekend.

Cuban Dave 9
08-31-2006, 04:45 PM
I need PPV for this weekend...gotta check out how we look in our "scrimmage" games

Skeet84
09-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Riley Cooper is actually ahead of Jarred Fayson on the depth chart for this weekend.

I don't know why either. I know Jarred will play tho

Dors156
09-04-2006, 12:37 AM
gators win

Skeet84
09-04-2006, 03:03 AM
gators win

That right there is what I like to see!