PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row - 360

ISMKED WITRICKY
08-29-2006, 12:05 PM
i was wondering if anybody played it .iwas going to get it but i was wiating for somebodys opinion thanks:dolphins:

Motion
08-29-2006, 12:13 PM
From what I've read on here, everyone that played the demo liked it.

AngryDolphins
08-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Download the trailer on xbox live, its free.

mor911
08-29-2006, 12:27 PM
I just bought it. Will post an early review later :D

Majpain
08-29-2006, 02:04 PM
Thinking about getting it but my parents strongly dissaprove of violent video games :cry:

finsrule84
08-29-2006, 02:08 PM
i really liked the demo. However, for a game that follows GTA so closely, it doesn't look like it's going to be 1/3rd the size of San Andreas so i don't think i'll be getting it.

UltraDol-Fan
08-29-2006, 02:08 PM
The demo is a lot of fun, I like crashing and sending people throught the windshield

Motion
08-29-2006, 02:43 PM
The demo is a lot of fun, I like crashing and sending people throught the windshield

Sicko

:tongue::wink:

mor911
08-29-2006, 03:14 PM
i really liked the demo. However, for a game that follows GTA so closely, it doesn't look like it's going to be 1/3rd the size of San Andreas so i don't think i'll be getting it.
Didn't your girlfriend tell you that size doesn't matter? :sidelol: i kid, i kid.

Seriously though. Been on it for an hour or so now. Loving it. It doesn't try to NOT be a GTA clone, but it does it VERY well. Nothing like online gang shootings. :D

Majpain
08-29-2006, 03:56 PM
What makes Saint Row better than GTA is online play. Nuff said.

Phinz420
08-29-2006, 04:00 PM
What makes Saint Row better than GTA is online play. Nuff said.

PC gamers had online play with GTA :wink:

But Saints Row is exclusive for 360:boohoo: and it has some cool gameplay modes for online action. I have to say though, Im expecting alot more out of GTA4.

Majpain
08-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Yea well I cant get both because the 360 is hooked up to the only HD tv we have right now.

mor911
08-29-2006, 04:08 PM
It's too early to say it's better than GTA, but it is awesome. I have no doubt that GTA4 will open up a whole new dimension to the genre.

UltraDol-Fan
08-29-2006, 04:30 PM
I think IGN gave Saints an 8.5? that's pretty good

Dors156
08-29-2006, 07:01 PM
i want this game so bad and i want my xbox live connection to work:tantrum:

JL25
08-29-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. Hopefully i'll get it tomorrow. So how is the online gameplay?

Majpain
08-29-2006, 08:23 PM
Dorsa atleast your parents will let you play the damn game.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Dorsa atleast your parents will let you play the damn game.

yea i feel for ya man.they used to not let me play the games but they see that i am mature and dont act violent so they will let me buy it

Majpain
08-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Well I do have a short temper :lol:

Dors156
08-29-2006, 08:51 PM
Well I do have a short temper :lol:

:lol:

Majpain
08-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I guess when we move and I set up the game room I'll get it until then. I'm playing the waiting game. Soo any phin fans wanna buy my house :lol:

Edit- Had move and buy. forgot to delte move Son of.

Dors156
08-29-2006, 09:15 PM
I guess when we move and I set up the game room I'll get it until then. I'm playing the waiting game. Soo any phin fans wanna move buy my house :lol:

mor911
08-30-2006, 10:54 AM
First. I'd like to say that SR is a GTA clone. They don't try to differ from that. But in this case it isn't a bad thing. They do everything GTA does well, uhm well. And a lot of things they do better.

SR will definitely ill your GTA needs to hold you off till GTA4 hits the streets next November (2007 that is).

Graphics: Good, but not great. You can't ever expect a game in this genre to look perfect, there's WAY too much going on at any given time to make it look like Gears of War. But it does the trick. Real time lighting casts light and shadows on all surfaces and characters alike (even you).

Sound: The sound track is forgetable imo. I know this because I can't remember one track or artist featured on one of the game's many radio stations. This is semi-forgivable, as you can always use the 30's built in custom sound track feature. Nice.

Controls: Have you played GTA? Good, you played SR too. Walking and driving controls are a tad different than GTA, but you can go to options and there is a scond control scheme that mimmicks GTA's exactly. The shooting mechanism has been VASTLY improved over GTA. Very goot shotting controls.

Immersion: Not quite as immersive as GTA. But you still get the feel of being in a gang war on the streets. The control of the real-time world is nice. You can kill people while they're still in the car. Bullets will fly where they're supposed to. Bullet holes appear in the cars and walls everywhere. Very good stuff. The character design is strangely detailed. My guy looks strangely like me.

Gameplay: GTA, nuff said. If you like GTA, you'll love SR. If GTA wasn't your thing, not so much.

Online: This is where this game truly has the ability to out shine GTA. It has several onlie modes (which I haven't played them all) and you can create "gangs" which is SR equivalent of a guild or a clan. It's fast and hectic. There's nothing like pulling a fool out of his car and pumping him full of bullets.

Overall: Tired of GTA:LcS or GTA:SA? Get SR. It may not be a reason to buy a 360 to most people, but fands of the GTA games need to play this. Don't fool yourself into thinking this is another True Crime, Driver, or other half-baked GTA clone. This game is a clone, but an excellent one.

Joystiq has a review breakdown: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/08/30/metareview-saints-row-xbox-360/

the Mor's score: 8.7 of 10

Motion
08-30-2006, 11:03 AM
First. I'd like to say that SR is a GTA clone. They don't try to differ from that. But in this case it isn't a bad thing. They do everything GTA does well, uhm well. And a lot of things they do better.

SR will definitely ill your GTA needs to hold you off till GTA4 hits the streets next November (2007 that is).

Graphics: Good, but not great. You can't ever expect a game in this genre to look perfect, there's WAY too much going on at any given time to make it look like Gears of War. But it does the trick. Real time lighting casts light and shadows on all surfaces and characters alike (even you).

Sound: The sound track is forgetable imo. I know this because I can't remember one track or artist featured on one of the game's many radio stations. This is semi-forgivable, as you can always use the 30's built in custom sound track feature. Nice.

Controls: Have you played GTA? Good, you played SR too. Walking and driving controls are a tad different than GTA, but you can go to options and there is a scond control scheme that mimmicks GTA's exactly. The shooting mechanism has been VASTLY improved over GTA. Very goot shotting controls.

Immersion: Not quite as immersive as GTA. But you still get the feel of being in a gang war on the streets. The control of the real-time world is nice. You can kill people while they're still in the car. Bullets will fly where they're supposed to. Bullet holes appear in the cars and walls everywhere. Very good stuff. The character design is strangely detailed. My guy looks strangely like me.

Gameplay: GTA, nuff said. If you like GTA, you'll love SR. If GTA wasn't your thing, not so much.

Online: This is where this game truly has the ability to out shine GTA. It has several onlie modes (which I haven't played them all) and you can create "gangs" which is SR equivalent of a guild or a clan. It's fast and hectic. There's nothing like pulling a fool out of his car and pumping him full of bullets.

Overall: Tired of GTA:LcS or GTA:SA? Get SR. It may not be a reason to buy a 360 to most people, but fands of the GTA games need to play this. Don't fool yourself into thinking this is another True Crime, Driver, or other half-baked GTA clone. This game is a clone, but an excellent one.

Joystiq has a review breakdown: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/08/30/metareview-saints-row-xbox-360/

the Mor's score: 8.7 of 10
Great review Mor, as always.

One correction, GTA:4 comes out next October, not November. Had me thinking it got pushed back already for a second. :D

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/

AngryDolphins
08-30-2006, 12:46 PM
thanks for the review

Majpain
08-30-2006, 01:55 PM
Well I really never played a GTA game or owned one. So would I think SA would be amazing.

Motion
08-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Well I really never played a GTA game or owned one.
:jawdrop: Oh man, you don't know what your missing!

Majpain
08-30-2006, 02:33 PM
:jawdrop: Oh man, you don't know what your missing!

Well I played some of the third one. I know its fun its just my parents wont allow that type of game as long as im livin under their roof.

arsenal
08-30-2006, 02:39 PM
wow maj, your 17 and your parents still bugging over video games like that? that sucks... GTA is a fun game...

im thinking of getting this saints row though

Majpain
08-30-2006, 02:59 PM
wow maj, your 17 and your parents still bugging over video games like that? that sucks... GTA is a fun game...

im thinking of getting this saints row though

Ive been able to bend the rules. I mean I play shoot em up type games and I played True Crime in front of them. I used the excuse of me protecting the peace :lol:

Phin-o-rama
08-30-2006, 03:18 PM
looks like Crackdown is your new target then.....its like saints row, but you play as a super cop....

should be out next month

mor911
08-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Ok, I'm 17% done with the main story on the game. So far, it's great. I haven't stopped playing it. The missions have not yet gotten boring. How much is 17% you ask? I have at least 10 hours of game time in. The game seems huge. Land map wise, it's nowhere near as big as San Andres. But don't think the city is small. It's more like a larger Vice City.

My new favorite past time is car collecting. The game has a pretty decent car modifying interface that lets you customize cars. That's nothing new, I know. But it does it much better than GTA does. And, SR doesn't limit the amount of cars you can save the game with. So I find myself stealing a car just because I don't have one. Thn when I get spare money, I fix it up. It's really fun (to me at least).

Stitches
08-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Ok, I'm 17% done with the main story on the game. So far, it's great. I haven't stopped playing it. The missions have not yet gotten boring. How much is 17% you ask? I have at least 10 hours of game time in. The game seems huge. Land map wise, it's nowhere near as big as San Andres. But don't think the city is small. It's more like a larger Vice City.

My new favorite past time is car collecting. The game has a pretty decent car modifying interface that lets you customize cars. That's nothing new, I know. But it does it much better than GTA does. And, SR doesn't limit the amount of cars you can save the game with. So I find myself stealing a car just because I don't have one. Thn when I get spare money, I fix it up. It's really fun (to me at least).

You know, that is a lot of people's reasons for theft. :wink:

mor911
08-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Great review Mor, as always.

One correction, GTA:4 comes out next October, not November. Had me thinking it got pushed back already for a second. :D

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto4/:yeahthat: :lol:

ISMKED WITRICKY
08-30-2006, 06:16 PM
thank u mor very nice review it sounds good off too the mall i go your the man :D

Mike13
08-30-2006, 07:22 PM
my parents strongly dissaprove of violent video games :cry:

Beacuse violent games can cause people to go on a killing spree right?:rolleyes2

ISMKED WITRICKY
08-30-2006, 10:48 PM
well i just got it so far its pretty good:D

Motion
08-31-2006, 08:51 AM
You know, that is a lot of people's reasons for theft. :wink:

mor911
08-31-2006, 08:52 AM
As this ganme goes on it actually get's better. The story is very well written and very grimey (that's a good thing for a street game).

The characters start to build on you. I'm very close to getting my second "crib". On GTA you just run around and buy property if you have the money. On SR you need to unlock cribs.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER

There's three opposing gangs in SR. There's the Rollers (Blue), the Carnales (Red), and the Vice Kings (Yellow). You're a nameless/speechless character and part of the 3rd Street Saints (Purple). I hate having purple as my gang color, but whatever.

There's a seperate storyline for each gang. You can go after them one at a time or mix and match which story path you go through. There's tons of mini-missions that you have to do which are actually very fun. My favorite of which is Insurance fraud. You go get in accidents and press R Trigger to dive (ragdoll style) and pretent to get hurt. It's hard to explain on here, but it's fun. There's all kinds of stuff like picking up hookers, protecting drug dealers, assassinating people, car jacking... Good stuff.

The Vice Kings storyline is tghe one I've primarily doing. It's a very good story. When I get home from work, they're going down.

Oh, my online gang is called the Toe TaggerZ if anyone wants to be apart of something special. :lol:

Motion
08-31-2006, 08:59 AM
As this ganme goes on it actually get's better. The story is very well written and very grimey (that's a good thing for a street game).

The characters start to build on you. I'm very close to getting my second "crib". On GTA you just run around and buy property if you have the money. On SR you need to unlock cribs.

THIS IS NOT A SPOILER

There's three opposing gangs in SR. There's the Rollers (Blue), the Carnales (Red), and the Vice Kings (Yellow). You're a nameless/speechless character and part of the 3rd Street Saints (Purple). I hate having purple as my gang color, but whatever.

There's a seperate storyline for each gang. You can go after them one at a time or mix and match which story path you go through. There's tons of mini-missions that you have to do which are actually very fun. My favorite of which is Insurance fraud. You go get in accidents and press R Trigger to dive (ragdoll style) and pretent to get hurt. It's hard to explain on here, but it's fun. There's all kinds of stuff like picking up hookers, protecting drug dealers, assassinating people, car jacking... Good stuff.

The Vice Kings storyline is tghe one I've primarily doing. It's a very good story. When I get home from work, they're going down.

Oh, my online gang is called the Toe TaggerZ if anyone wants to be apart of something special. :lol:

I need this game.

mor911
08-31-2006, 09:06 AM
I need this game.
I've been looking around following up on the rumors that it will be ported to the PS3, but I'm not finding crap. Even my friend that works in the industry (granted he doesn't work for Sony or THQ) has no idea... and usually he gets the heads up on stuff for me.

Motion
08-31-2006, 09:15 AM
I've been looking around following up on the rumors that it will be ported to the PS3, but I'm not finding crap. Even my friend that works in the industry (granted he doesn't work for Sony or THQ) has no idea... and usually he gets the heads up on stuff for me.

:(

mor911
08-31-2006, 09:23 AM
:(Honestly though, I don't see why they wouldn't port it to PS3. I don't know of any exclusivity deal with THQ and Microsoft. Plus, it'd be dumb for THQ not to. Mor consoles usually equals more units sold.

On the other hand, if Microsoft was smart (and if this hasn't already happened), they'd make the Saints Row fanchise a 360 exclusive. As good as this game is, I have no doubt that a sequel is already in the works... I'd bet that the sequel will be ready to release the same time GTA4 does.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 01:57 PM
i bought it.this is the best game out for 360 along with fifa wc and madden

Majpain
09-01-2006, 07:59 PM
I just got involved in a 85 min car chase. It ended by sliding into the gas pumps. I think I hit over 500 pedestrians.

mor911
09-01-2006, 08:13 PM
It's cool that it's not a time limited demo

Majpain
09-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Yea if it was, it would really suck.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 08:54 PM
has anyone played this game online.what is it like.and is it true that you can join online gangs

Majpain
09-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I heard the Multiplayer lags bad.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 11:08 PM
I heard the Multiplayer lags bad.

that sucks

mor911
09-01-2006, 11:17 PM
It doesn't lag, it just takes a little long to find a game... sorta like Halo2 used to do when it first came out.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 11:24 PM
It doesn't lag, it just takes a little long to find a game... sorta like Halo2 used to do when it first came out.

so online you like join a game and they pick an area and you go around killin the other people:confused:

mor911
09-02-2006, 12:33 AM
so online you like join a game and they pick an area and you go around killin the other people:confused:
There's different game types. Usually it's two gans versus each other with a mission to accomplish. Collecting bling, fixing up a car, or just killing each other.

Winning online gives you online money that you can use to buy your guy clothes and jewelry to flaunt online.

mor911
09-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Question for the guys that have the game... Do you guys use the subtitles? I always do. When a cut scene is on, the right area of the subtitles are always blurry. It's the only time anything on my hdtv is blurry.

I guess I'm trying to figure out if this is an issue with Saint's Row or my TV... HELP!

Phin-o-rama
09-02-2006, 09:02 PM
not sure i didn't even know u could turn those on.....

btw there IS a patch on the way from volition...im too lazy at the moment to post the article but it is mainly to address the online lag...and some other issues...

saints row is a system seller

arsenal
09-02-2006, 09:10 PM
just got it... cant wait to play it tomorrow

mor911
09-02-2006, 09:13 PM
not sure i didn't even know u could turn those on.....

btw there IS a patch on the way from volition...im too lazy at the moment to post the article but it is mainly to address the online lag...and some other issues...

saints row is a system seller
Yes, they announced that they will release the pstch ASAP.

just got it... cant wait to play it tomorrow
Why wait till tomorrow?

arsenal
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
^started drinking, going out shortly, i need time to dedicate to the game, haha... so tomorrow its on, though its gonna be tough for me to spend time on that and on madden

Dors156
09-02-2006, 10:31 PM
whats a patch:confused:

Majpain
09-02-2006, 10:51 PM
A patch is a small update that fixes minor problems to a game.

Dors156
09-02-2006, 10:57 PM
A patch is a small update that fixes minor problems to a game.

Majpain
09-02-2006, 11:20 PM
Np :wink:

Dors156
09-02-2006, 11:30 PM
lmao:wink:

mor911
09-04-2006, 02:06 AM
I beat Saints Row!!

Crazy plot twist at the end and really intense. I really started to fall in love with the story. Hoping for a SR2. Guess I'll go play online with my brother.

NOTE -- Haven't confirmed this, but I believe there are several endings.

Dors156
09-04-2006, 12:32 PM
I beat Saints Row!!

Crazy plot twist at the end and really intense. I really started to fall in love with the story. Hoping for a SR2. Guess I'll go play online with my brother.

what percent done are you

Majpain
09-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I beat Saints Row!!

I might get this. I think I know the plot twist :wink:

Dors156
09-04-2006, 01:45 PM
I might get this. I think I know the plot twist :wink:

me to:wink:

Majpain
09-04-2006, 03:33 PM
NVM my parents caught me playing the demo and were liek I hope that isnt like GTA. :lol:

mor911
09-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm at 66% done.

Majpain
09-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Are there side quests?

mor911
09-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Lots, you actually have to odo the side missions to move forward in the game. I just want to finish them all now.

Majpain
09-05-2006, 12:52 AM
For some reason the repairshop isnt avaible in the demo. I went there and there is no action to talk so I just beat the hell out of him and got 2 stars. Also the AI is terrible in the demo.

Stitches
09-05-2006, 11:38 AM
NVM my parents caught me playing the demo and were liek I hope that isnt like GTA. :lol:

So do your parents ever sit down and actually play the games? Or do they just pass judgement based on things they hear from the news?

mor911
09-05-2006, 11:44 AM
So do your parents ever sit down and actually play the games? Or do they just pass judgement based on things they hear from the news?
I think i'll do a thread on this subject... Good one :D

Majpain
09-05-2006, 12:08 PM

They just watched me play it. They hear gun shots they dont like it, they hear swering they dont like it. They dont like the whole killing people, which is a total joke. Its a video game lets you escape from reality.

Stitches
09-05-2006, 12:25 PM
They just watched me play it. They hear gun shots they dont like it, they hear swering they dont like it. They dont like the whole killing people, which is a total joke. Its a video game lets you escape from reality.

Well if that's the case, I feel more sorry for them, than I do for you.

washFin84
09-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Just purchased a 360 when Madden came out. I have been reading your reviews for Saints Row and decided to pick up a copy. Kick *** game online except for the lag on some games.

GTA online anyone?? Give the man his pimp cup!!

If anyone wants to meet up and earn some cash look me up.

Gamertag: mad Tango

GO DOLPHINS!

Dors156
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Just purchased a 360 when Madden came out. I have been reading your reviews for Saints Row and decided to pick up a copy. Kick *** game online except for the lag on some games.

GTA online anyone?? Give the man his pimp cup!!

If anyone wants to meet up and earn some cash look me up.

Gamertag: mad Tango

GO DOLPHINS!

hey i will once i get my connection fixed

Phin-o-rama
09-06-2006, 08:48 PM
still waitin on that patch...

Majpain
09-06-2006, 09:49 PM
You know I like SR better than GTA. For one I hate GTA's player models, plus the violence is a little over the top. Yes I have played GTA just not own it.

Phin-o-rama
09-07-2006, 09:15 AM
i have been facing the lag head on and playing a ton of online saints row...

i'd say 4/10 matches lag....sometimes it goes away sometimes it doesn't....i have had some of the most fun online in this game as i have with the 360...it is hilarious!

if you are playing with cool people especially....i like to drive so i usually hop in a 4 door suv thing and we load up....so i drive and they blast at stuff and we run the streets...lmao..........volition needs to patch this asap.

EDIT - 2000th Post!!

Dors156
09-08-2006, 05:24 PM
i have been facing the lag head on and playing a ton of online saints row...

i'd say 4/10 matches lag....sometimes it goes away sometimes it doesn't....i have had some of the most fun online in this game as i have with the 360...it is hilarious!

if you are playing with cool people especially....i like to drive so i usually hop in a 4 door suv thing and we load up....so i drive and they blast at stuff and we run the streets...lmao..........volition needs to patch this asap.

EDIT - 2000th Post!!

thats what i would do to i would drive.i need my conncection to work

TheMageGandalf
09-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Dang it people. I have been convinced about getting this game reading this thread but I cant figure out a way to get it past my wife since things are tight recently and I told her she couldn't spend money on her 'expensive new clothes' addiction/habit.

arsenal
09-12-2006, 08:05 AM
yeah online has been fun but definately laggy... but i suck at that, haha i got my *** handed to me often online but i got better a few games in, tis definately fun...

we should start a finheaven gang :hide:

Dors156
09-12-2006, 10:52 PM
i finally beat this game and the end is twisted like woah.i hope they make a sequel.since i beat the game now im going to try to get my connection fixed and then i'll play that and madden online.anybody up for sr on live i will tell you guys when i get it fixed and i will play:wink:

phillyphinphan
09-13-2006, 12:13 AM
I read the this thread and went out and copped the game. its pretty good, but i'm 27% done and when i take over a territory it tells me how much cash it generates per day. the question is, where do i go to get the dough? any help?

mor911
09-13-2006, 12:46 AM
I read the this thread and went out and copped the game. its pretty good, but i'm 27% done and when i take over a territory it tells me how much cash it generates per day. the question is, where do i go to get the dough? any help?
You pick up your money in any of your houses... Unless you've completely eliminated a rival gang, then your only house id the one you get in the begining in The Row.

phillyphinphan
09-13-2006, 01:00 AM
thnx Mor...

Dors156
09-25-2006, 08:17 PM
yeah online has been fun but definately laggy... but i suck at that, haha i got my *** handed to me often online but i got better a few games in, tis definately fun...

we should start a finheaven gang :hide:

can you really start your own gang:confused:

Bruzer
09-25-2006, 08:22 PM
I play gta online with sa-mp alot of those roleplay servers you can start a gang, be a carjacker, drug dealer, hooker, robber, cop, military, hitman and etc... I love it.

If saints row is anything like that it may be cool (the online part).

Majpain
09-26-2006, 03:56 PM
My Bro just bought Saints Row. I threw down 20. He is at the store right now.

Majpain
09-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Should we start a FH gang?

Majpain
09-27-2006, 08:54 AM
What are the best weapons.

mor911
09-27-2006, 09:13 AM
What are the best weapons.The .44 Shepherd is easily my favorite weapon.

Phin-o-rama
09-27-2006, 09:59 AM
screw the achievements and enter some cheat codes :o

the rpg explosions are awesome and the pimp cane shotgun rules

Majpain
09-27-2006, 08:16 PM
Man the police are not even a challenge : /.

Dors156
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
could we really start a gang of us:confused:

man i really need my connection to work.ive gone 2 months without live and i only played it before for like a couple weeks because i just got it 2 and a half monts ago

Majpain
09-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Yea I want to start a FH gang! Who is up for it?

Dors156
09-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Yea I want to start a FH gang! Who is up for it?

me but seriously how do we start our own gang

Majpain
09-28-2006, 05:38 PM
me but seriously how do we start our own gang

You're guess is as good as mine :lol:. I haven't checked out the Multiplayer yet, it also seems my free 30 day trail is gone :cry:

Dors156
09-28-2006, 08:39 PM
You're guess is as good as mine :lol:. I haven't checked out the Multiplayer yet, it also seems my free 30 day trail is gone :cry::lol:

Majpain
09-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Man the multiplayer is great!

Majpain
09-29-2006, 10:14 AM
anyone at all going to start a FH gang?

mor911
09-29-2006, 10:57 AM
If you start one, I'll join. I have a gang for me and my brother called the Toe Taggerz... But my bro is never on anyways.

Majpain
09-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Lol Toe taggerz? How'd you get that?

mor911
09-29-2006, 05:09 PM
Lol Toe taggerz? How'd you get that?My, my cousin, and my brothers use the name for our clan in every game we play lol.

Majpain
09-29-2006, 05:25 PM
Lol its a good name. How many people can be in a gang on SR?

Phin-o-rama
09-29-2006, 06:26 PM
many ...like 30+ ....it is easy to create a gang

im waiting on that patch to come out that is supposed to fix online lag and long delays in the matchmaking process....

Majpain
09-29-2006, 06:59 PM
That matchmaking process sucks. Takes forever.

mor911
09-29-2006, 08:31 PM
many ...like 30+ ....it is easy to create a gang

im waiting on that patch to come out that is supposed to fix online lag and long delays in the matchmaking process....:yeahthat: if they fix the lag and small delays, this will rock so unbelievably hard.

NewEra8
09-29-2006, 09:04 PM
I'd join the FH Gang...

Tag: THE SH0CKER (zero, not an O... some ******* already had it haha)

Majpain
09-29-2006, 10:06 PM
So far its what 3-4 members? Thats pretty good right?

Majpain
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Is there a easier way to get Rep? It takes far to long to get the rep up.

Dors156
09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
i want to join i'll have my connection fixed soon my tag is dors156

Majpain
09-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Cool add me MajPain007. My mic isnt set up though. Also anyone want to try the Co-op?

aboome
10-01-2006, 04:23 AM
EZ i want to join the FH gang my tag is Mr Big Katt

Dors156
10-02-2006, 05:57 PM
:fh: gang

Majpain
10-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Man my Xbox live membership expired :(

JL25
10-03-2006, 02:02 AM
i'm down for a FH gang

washFin84
10-03-2006, 06:43 PM
gamertag: mad Tango

I played quite a bit of multiplayer when it first came out. Now i'm almost done with the singler player. Floating around 89%. Ready to start playing multiplayer again, especially if they come out with a patch real soon.

I will be on tonight!

Dors156
10-03-2006, 07:46 PM
what will be on the new patch

Dors156
10-25-2006, 05:52 PM
bump i just got my xbox live back.gamertag dors156 i play saints row all the time

Majpain
10-25-2006, 07:15 PM
*Sigh* The main reason I stopped playing SR is because its too damn tedous to build up rep only to lose it after playing the same mission type over and over.

Dors156
10-25-2006, 10:50 PM
i like the online alot.my favorite is blinged out ride