PDA

View Full Version : Britney's new look



iceblizzard69
04-22-2003, 05:53 PM
What do you prefer more, Britney Spears' new look or her old look. This is her new look:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I personally think she made a mistake, she looked a lot better before than she does now in my mind.

iceblizzard69
04-22-2003, 05:56 PM
Old look:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

SkapePhin
04-22-2003, 06:06 PM
she's still as hot as ever IMO..:cap:

dolfan25
04-22-2003, 07:10 PM
Why do hot chics cut their hair? Man she looked way better before. I suspect when she has a new album out she'll go back to the sexy look. Maybe she doesn't want to be recognized.

Muck
04-22-2003, 09:40 PM
That's the age old question. Men love long hair. And women love to cut it. Anyway, her new look ain't all that IMO. And she's never really been "all that" to me anyway. Lots of hair and makeup....and her skin really isn't great either.

baccarat
04-22-2003, 09:44 PM
I never liked her b/c her music is crap!

iceblizzard69
04-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by booyeah_
I never liked her b/c her music is crap!

Well her music does suck, but that doesn't take away from her looks.

Prime Time
04-22-2003, 10:49 PM
SHe is mad fine...does not look as hottt now but maybe she'll show more skin ;)

Jaydog57
04-22-2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah, definitely better with the long hair. Some girls can have short or long hair and it doesn't matter, but in Britney's case, the hair helps a LOT.:cool:

ohall
04-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What do you prefer more, Britney Spears' new look or her old look. This is her new look:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I personally think she made a mistake, she looked a lot better before than she does now in my mind.

That doesn't look anything like her.

Oliver...

Steve Mo
04-23-2003, 12:20 AM
I like the old look ALOT more than the other one... The new one reminds me of a hooker I drove pass in downtown Buffalo...

WharfRat
04-23-2003, 01:39 AM
Looks like she's put on a few pounds too....

mf52dolphin
04-25-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
I like the old look ALOT more than the other one... The new one reminds me of a hooker I drove pass in downtown Buffalo...

That's great line. Also the idea of a hooker in downtown Buffalo sounds disgusting.

Clumpy
04-25-2003, 09:15 AM
I prefer brunettes :hump:

Boone
04-25-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69


Well her music does suck, but that doesn't take away from her looks. Agreed! I like her old looks much better!