PDA

View Full Version : W.a.s.p.

Metal Panda
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Alright, where are all the W.A.S.P. fans at?

I owned Headless Children years ago and wasn't a real big fan, but I got the debut album last year...and loved it, so I just got Crimson Idol, which I also really like. Nothing beats fist pumping tunes like "I Wanna Be Somebody" or "Animal"!

dolfan72734me
08-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Alright, where are all the W.A.S.P. fans at?

I owned Headless Children years ago and wasn't a real big fan, but I got the debut album last year...and loved it, so I just got Crimson Idol, which I also really like. Nothing beats fist pumping tunes like "I Wanna Be Somebody" or "Animal"!
I own all of the albums. Seen them twice in concert, too.

Pagan
08-30-2006, 06:45 AM
Love their early stuff, but haven't heard too much of the newer albums.

Blackie's a dick when you meet him though. :shakeno:

Metal Panda
08-30-2006, 06:56 AM

not too surprising...dude had a high belief in himself in interviews :)

UncleCosmic
08-30-2006, 08:26 AM
If you ever want to see me drive REAL fast, let "Wild Child" or "Blind in Texas" start playing. One of the many reasons I love Sirius-channel 23, Hair Nation, plays LOTS of W.A.S.P.! (But far too much Def Leppard)

inFINSible
08-30-2006, 09:36 AM
I had a datusn 210 hatchback....oh somewhere back around 86.....I let a friend use it one night to drive another friend home.....long story short, he puts it in a canal.....the next day, he takes me to where the car went in, I see nothing but tire tracks straight into the water....no sign of the car.

Then I see something floating that verfies that my car made those tracks.....My Blind in Texas cassette box......:(

Saw them once with KISS......they had giant heads, modeled after each band member, on stakes onstage behind them.....for reasons that will remain confidential, those heads were singing the entire show.........I'll never forget that.

dolfan72734me
08-30-2006, 09:18 PM

THAT is for damn sure.