PDA

View Full Version : Arrested Development Season 3

Gonzo
08-30-2006, 02:27 AM
It's a damn shame. The final season of one of the funniest shows I have ever seen came out on DVD today. Anybody else get it?

Dolfan984
08-30-2006, 02:29 AM
I didn't get it but loved the show. It's really too bad it's done with. =/

Gonzo
08-30-2006, 02:34 AM
I didn't get it but loved the show. It's really too bad it's done with. =/Yeah, I think a lot of people didn't, which may be the reason it couldn't last. I think it would be better suited for HBO or Showtime. I am sure it will be replaced with a garbage sitcom about some stupid comedian and his or her kooky family. The public apparently can't get enough of those.

Dolfan984
08-30-2006, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I think a lot of people didn't, which may be the reason it couldn't last. I think it would be better suited for HBO or Showtime. I am sure it will be replaced with a garbage sitcom about some stupid comedian and his or her kooky family. The public apparently can't get enough of those.

My bad dude im a little drunk (just got home from the A's redsox game) I meant I didn't get the DVD. Arrested Development was great, my brother TiVoed it every week and I didn't miss an episode from season 2 and 3.

Gonzo
08-30-2006, 02:43 AM
My bad dude im a little drunk (just got home from the A's redsox game) I meant I didn't get the DVD. Arrested Development was great, my brother TiVoed it every week and I didn't miss an episode from season 2 and 3.oh, :lol:

Spray Mucus
08-30-2006, 10:32 AM
One of the best shows in years for sure!

I bought the DVD's (season 1 & 2) but I could never get home in time to watch it on TV.

I heard a rumor that showtime was gonna pick it up, but that was like 3 months ago, and haven't heard anything since.

Thanx for the heads up, I'm gonna go get the DVD at lunch, along with Curb your Enthusiasm season 5.

AD>>>>CYE

Pennington's Rocket Arm
08-30-2006, 10:41 AM
i loved this show. third season wasn't that great though.

earl the pearl
08-30-2006, 12:28 PM
arrested was by far my favorite show ever....althought i must say i thought season 3 was a slight step down in humor, it had incredible moments.