PDA

View Full Version : Pinkston is a *****.

Prophet
08-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Check out the clip, what a wuss.

Pinkston is a "meow" (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ls794MhIkU4&mode=related&search)

Majpain
08-30-2006, 10:22 AM
I'll watch it when I get home, but yes he is.

Goin` Deep
08-30-2006, 12:35 PM
That`s funny as hell, it`s one of the few times I agree with Theismann..."alligator body". Never been a big Pinkston fan, imagine what Saban would`ve said to him about that play!

Majpain
08-30-2006, 01:59 PM
LMAO I remember this now.

Mike13
08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
What a pu$$y.

Wombat will enter this thread in 3........2........1

EBMisfit
08-30-2006, 02:32 PM

Pinkston is a "meow" (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ls794MhIkU4&mode=related&search)I would, but...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, web@youtube.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache Server at www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com) Port 80

Prophet
09-01-2006, 07:54 PM
*****ton is signing with the Vikings. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 08:02 PM
*****ton is signing with the Vikings. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo::lol: You truly are a prophet!

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 08:09 PM
*****ton is signing with the Vikings. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:See? Having Spillman as your director of pro personnel is already paying off.

Prophet
09-01-2006, 08:57 PM
See? Having Spillman as your director of pro personnel is already paying off.

Is this guy ******ed? WTF.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 09:43 PM
Is this guy ******ed? WTF.Well, he does seem to have a thing for Eagles (the team, not the band) players, such as A.J. "Touchy" Feely.

guatemalanfan
09-01-2006, 10:03 PM

Pinkston is a "meow" (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ls794MhIkU4&mode=related&search)

damn that is so gay

TotoreMexico
09-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I feel bad for the Vikes:shakeno:

305TillIDie
09-01-2006, 10:09 PM
why play receiver if you dont go for the ball?

they are the Minnesota Vikqueens after signing this scary *****

Silverphin
09-01-2006, 10:10 PM
I feel bad for the Vikes:shakeno:

I sure as hell don't. :sidelol:

Vertical Limit
09-01-2006, 10:28 PM

Guess you have no choice but to cheer for him now. :sidelol: Here you are, bashing him. Little did you know that the Vikings would sign him a week later. :lol:

Prophet
09-01-2006, 10:38 PM
I knew there was a chance they would sign him, still don't like the *****...I won't be rushing out to buy a jersey, that's for sure. It is part of the secret plan I guess. You better hope he doesn't catch the winning TD against the Phins....then you will really be crying...

TotoreMexico
09-01-2006, 10:41 PM
I knew there was a chance they would sign him, still don't like the *****...I won't be rushing out to buy a jersey, that's for sure. It is part of the secret plan I guess. You better hope he doesn't catch the winning TD against the Phins....then you will really be crying...

Yeah riiiiiiiight

Please watch the video again:rolleyes:

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
I knew there was a chance they would sign him, still don't like the *****...I won't be rushing out to buy a jersey, that's for sure. It is part of the secret plan I guess. You better hope he doesn't catch the winning TD against the Phins....then you will really be crying...Amazing how much (your opinion of) Pinkston improved 16 posts later. One minute he's a "meow", now you're imagining that he's catching winning TDs.:shakeno:

Vertical Limit
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
:lol:

You sure about that? Look out Pinkston, Zach Thomas is right behind you! :sidelol:

The funnier part of all this is, Pinkston has a great chance to be your #1 receiver with that weak receiving core. :lol:

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 10:46 PM
The funnier part of all this is, Pinkston has a great chance to be your #1 receiver with that weak receiving core. :lol:Makes you wonder why Culpepper wanted out of there so badly, doesn't it?

Vertical Limit
09-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Makes you wonder why Culpepper wanted out of there so badly, doesn't it?
:lol: So true. Hahaha.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
:lol: So true. Hahaha.Maybe they'll have Hutchinson line up at WR... can't be worse than the rest of their WR corps(e).

Prophet
09-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Myopia. Pinkston could possibly be a #4 receiver. Just in case you didn't get it I have no respect for Pinkston, now, or ever. The Vikings aren't the same team you are envisioning. They will have a formidable defense for the first time in a long time and one of the best O-lines in the league with a consistent veteran QB and a promising QB being trained in the ranks.

The Nov. game will be a battle. I hope the players are as ignorant as you guys about the Vikings. No, I'm not being a homer, this is the first Vikings team I've seen since the early '70s that I have actually liked (both O and D). How long it will take to meld, that is the question. It will be a war in November, a great game.

Majpain
09-02-2006, 12:29 AM
*****ton is signing with the Vikings. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
LOL have fun with Aligator arms

But vertical limit saying Pinkston has a chance at number 1 is crazy talk. They have pleny of WR's just not a Number 1.

muscle979
09-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Myopia. Pinkston could possibly be a #4 receiver. Just in case you didn't get it I have no respect for Pinkston, now, or ever. The Vikings aren't the same team you are envisioning. They will have a formidable defense for the first time in a long time and one of the best O-lines in the league with a consistent veteran QB and a promising QB being trained in the ranks.

The Nov. game will be a battle. I hope the players are as ignorant as you guys about the Vikings. No, I'm not being a homer, this is the first Vikings team I've seen since the early '70s that I have actually liked (both O and D). How long it will take to meld, that is the question. It will be a war in November, a great game.

I have a feeling the team will do a little homework on the Vikings before the game, just a hunch. Daunte will not let his old team beat him in Miami, not going to happen.

Vertical Limit
09-02-2006, 06:11 PM
LOL have fun with Aligator arms

But vertical limit saying Pinkston has a chance at number 1 is crazy talk. They have pleny of WR's just not a Number 1.
Crazy talk? Some would say trading for an unproven quarterback with no experience, and barely any college experience as well like AJ Feeley for a 2nd round pick is crazy talk, but Speilman made it happen.

Oh, you don't want to test Speilman! Tell him that this is crazy talk, and he will prove you wrong.

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Crazy talk? Some would say trading for an unproven quarterback with no experience, and barely any college experience as well like AJ Feeley for a 2nd round pick is crazy talk, but Speilman made it happen.

Oh, you don't want to test Speilman! Tell him that this is crazy talk, and he will prove you wrong.It could be that Spillman learned from the experience. In this case, maybe now he knows that if had just traded a 1st rounder for AJ Feely instead, then Feely might have turned out to be a decent QB.

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Myopia. Pinkston could possibly be a #4 receiver.Except on the Vikes, where he'll be battling for a higher position.

Just in case you didn't get it I have no respect for Pinkston, now, or ever. Unless:lol:he:lol:starts:lol:catching:lol:game-winning:lol:catches:lol:against:lol:the:lol:Dolphins.:lol:

The Vikings aren't the same team you are envisioning. They will have a formidable defense for the first time in a long timeExcept that it's hard to see how they're going to be any better this year when Tank Williams and Chad Greenway are already on IR. Not a good sign.

and one of the best O-lines in the leagueMaybe one of the better OLs in the league, but not one of the best.

with a consistent veteran QBWake up and smell the coffee burning, junior, because BJ is way past his prime.
a promising QB being trained in the ranks.Who? Bollinger? Tarvaris Jackson? McMahon? Just which of the three do you think rates as "promising"? And I see you still don't have anything to say about either the RBs or the WRs (except for Pinkstink, who you claim is a "meow".)

The Nov. game will be a battle.Well, maybe if the Dolphins start suffering as many casulties as the Vikes already have.

I hope the players are as ignorant as you guys about the Vikings. No, I'm not being a homer, this is the first Vikings team I've seen since the early '70s that I have actually liked (both O and D). How long it will take to meld, that is the question. It will be a war in November, a great game.Translation: he's being a total homer, but isn't hiding it too well.

Majpain
09-03-2006, 12:08 AM
EB. Did you see Jackson play at all in preason? He looks great and is the future of that team.

TotoreMexico
09-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Vikings coach Brad Childress introduces his new receiver...

http://profootballtalk.com/ScarecrowStinkston.jpg

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
EB. Did you see Jackson play at all in preason? He looks great and is the future of that team.Maybe he is, but I don't put too much stock in how someone plays in preseason. And the trade for Bollinger isn't exactly a vote of confidence by the coaching staff.

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Vikings coach Brad Childress introduces his new receiver...

http://profootballtalk.com/ScarecrowStinkston.jpgIf I only had a heart....

TotoreMexico
09-03-2006, 01:52 PM
If I only had a heart....

:lol: