PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins fans in Israel?

Miamian
08-30-2006, 04:43 PM
It seems like this will become a yearly thread for me, a vain search for fellow fin fans in the Holy Land.

אם אתה תומך של הדולפינס בבקשה לרשום "פוסט" כאן

Perfect23
08-30-2006, 04:51 PM
ajbufdhciuhfuidyvbdsyifbvuyebyie:lol:

Miamian
08-30-2006, 05:00 PM
ajbufdhciuhfuidyvbdsyifbvuyebyie:lol:
Seriously, do you see that as Hebrew or just gibberish?

cnc66
08-30-2006, 05:16 PM
you've never found another Israeli here? hmmm, look at it this way...you could be President of the Israeli Miami Dolphin and Finheaven fan club. You could get a badge or sumpin flashy and be cool. :goof:

sounds to me Miamian, like you are going to have to recruit some "local" fellow fans. Have you ever googled NFL clubs in Israel?

guatemalanfan
08-30-2006, 09:25 PM
It seems like this will become a yearly thread for me, a vain search for fellow fin fans in the Holy Land.

אם אתה תומך של הדולפינס בבקשה לרשום "פוסט" כאן

I understand you man , I'm the only one from Guatemalan here

Miamian
08-31-2006, 12:56 AM
you've never found another Israeli here? hmmm, look at it this way...you could be President of the Israeli Miami Dolphin and Finheaven fan club. You could get a badge or sumpin flashy and be cool. :goof:

sounds to me Miamian, like you are going to have to recruit some "local" fellow fans. Have you ever googled NFL clubs in Israel?
Nice idea. Thanks.

GUYMAN
09-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey Miamian, I live in New Jersey but am very interested in Israel. Would enjoy corresponding, get back to me at: ggarofano@optonline.net if you like.