PDA

View Full Version : Fisherman's roll call

jetssuckSr
04-23-2003, 01:46 AM
For those interested:

Tell us where you live, what you fish for, how,where, when and whatever!

JS

Jaydog57
04-23-2003, 04:18 PM
Live in Orlando but I like to go deep sea fishing off the Keys, particularly Islamorada for some dolphin. Usually in the summertime. It's a rarity that I get to go, but my favorite place to fish.:cool:

inFINSible
04-23-2003, 04:59 PM
Snook and Reds mostly.....some Bass fishing in the canals around my neighbor hood and occasional trips out for Grouper and Snapper.....I don't get to go as much as I want though.....don't have my own boat yet.

Scrap
04-23-2003, 06:29 PM
I go to the grocery store.

inFINSible
04-23-2003, 06:38 PM
That's where I go for catfish filets.:D

zonk39
04-23-2003, 07:35 PM
Off Hillsborogh Inlet. Mostly Dolphin and Kings, every once in a while Wahoo. I have a 21' Aquasport

jetssuckSr
04-24-2003, 02:40 PM
I was down at Islamorada for New Years JayDog, the wind was howling so we just stuck to partying. It is a world class fishin spot though. BTW your Col. Hogan avatar was one of the best I've seen.

Catchin Snook and reds huh Infin? Been wanting to get over to the west coast for years to fish but it's hard not to just stick to the seasonal haunts I have here. What is your biggest snook to date?

Hey Zonk, never been out of Hillsborough, how is the inlet for navigation?

Me I've fished here in PB co most of my life, great place to live if you enjoy fishing with a variety of places and species to target.

I'm of the insane group called Snookers.

My absolute favorite fishing is during the months of Sept. and Oct. when the 'mullet run' is in full swing. Fishing on the beach during that period can be quite exciting. Big Snook , 100+ lb Tarpon and monster, bait stealing Jack Crevalle.

Oh and 'live bait' is a must!

JS