PDA

View Full Version : Hip Hop translation blog for all you Wangstas out there

greatwade
08-31-2006, 10:34 AM
http://uhh4d.blogspot.com/2006/08/rap-lyrics-translated-rapping-for.html

This should really promote some quality discussion between our Metalheads and our HipHoppers.

I, for one, can not understand how someone can not appreciate lyrics like:

She talkin about no she want me to **** over her And ****, on her stomach! its how I, for one, learned about love making

Baxter
08-31-2006, 10:40 AM
However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks.

:chuckle: What the hell does that mean? Im guessing the second line is like jewelry...

greatwade
08-31-2006, 10:43 AM
However, I stay coochied down to the socks

Rings and watch filled with rocks.

:chuckle: What the hell does that mean? Im guessing the second line is like jewelry...

You see, youngblood:wink:, I believe he is saying Gucci'd, not coochied.

Gucci down to the socks:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Now, I've been coochied down to my socks, but it is both nothing I want to talk about, nor something I can discuss or display hereon.

Baxter
08-31-2006, 10:47 AM
You see, youngblood:wink:, I believe he is saying Gucci'd, not coochied.

Gucci down to the socks:

http://www.jf-w.com/images/guccibaby.jpg

Now, I've been coochied down to my socks, but it is both nothing I want to talk about, nor something I can discuss or display hereon. I am so glad to have you here to guide me along on lifes journey...

So how about this one.

But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation

Garbage, I turn like doorknobs
Thats an exact qoute I did not alter it.

greatwade
08-31-2006, 10:55 AM
those wantin' money Those the ones I like 'cause they don't get nathan' But penetration, unless it smells like sanitation Garbage, I turn like doorknobs

need more of the quote to get full context. But here goes nothing.

Mr. Smalls is referring to gold digger who-oars. He claims to actually prefer them, due to the increased likelihood of casual intercourse. The smelling of sanitation would be a yeast infection or venarial desease causing the who-oars hoohaww to smell of 7 day old kingfish, left to to fester in the hot sun. Something you certainly would not enjoy penetrating. Turning, like a doorknob, would refer to the practice of leaving said who-oar soon after the initial session of intercourse, and immediately seeking an alternative who-oar, sanitation-smell-free of course.

mor911
08-31-2006, 11:19 AM
That was funny as hell.

greatwade
08-31-2006, 11:22 AM
That was funny as hell.

just some more the :spam: and other garbage I :spam: with, eh?

apples?

mor911
08-31-2006, 11:32 AM
Oh... You're still sour over the old :spam: comment huh? What is :spam: really? Let's google :spam: . The fist result is this: http://spam.abuse.net/. This doesn't apply to greatwade, because he doesn't send out email. When I google 'what is :spam: ' let's see...

The first response reads:

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.
There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20 or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers", people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.
Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people - anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.
One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct target for their attacks.
(For more information about the origin of the term "spam", and the formal definitions of Usenet spam, see J.D.Falk's excellent Net Abuse FAQ (http://www.cybernothing.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq.html#2.1))
That (from the same site) still isn't you.

:spam:.com takes me to some food product about this stuff: http://spam.net/index.htm

Still no mention of greatwade.... So, I guess you don't :spam: after all.

greatwade
08-31-2006, 11:33 AM
I can't understand a thing you just posted. Could you put that in hip-hop language I might understand? Thanks in advance, yo.

Philter25
08-31-2006, 11:47 AM
it be wak cuz u be trippin about spam, wing a linga ding dong, we be postin shiz trippin on melons, that juice be flowin deep, rollin on buns, eatin some pie, gots me a bullet in the eye but its tota-chill cause im a hizzo double shizzzo mcdizzo in the crizzo, why u be trippin on my postin skillz like a cripple on da sidewalk, i drop bombs like a touretts patient, squirrelss be messin yo, they be steppin yo, i squish you like a kiddo stompin anthills, you pensi be to small.

-there you go you fine young man.

greatwade
08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
it be wak cuz u be trippin about spam, wing a linga ding dong, we be postin shiz trippin on melons, that juice be flowin deep, rollin on buns, eatin some pie, gots me a bullet in the eye but its tota-chill cause im a hizzo double shizzzo mcdizzo in the crizzo, why u be trippin on my postin skillz like a cripple on da sidewalk, i drop bombs like a touretts patient, squirrelss be messin yo, they be steppin yo, i squish you like a kiddo stompin anthills, you pensi be to small.

-there you go you fine young man.
dude, I seriously was leaning & rocking to that the entire time. Well until the pensi part. I had to stop rocking at that point. major kudos. could have used just a hint of cowbell though...

Pagan
08-31-2006, 12:37 PM
And I thought I had a hard time understanding Ozzy....:lol:

FinaciousOne
08-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Can someone translate this:

heard of, **** mother****er I've got that ****.

4000 posts almost too. Wait for it, wait for it. I'll jack yo ****.

Link (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=156659)

tucker
08-31-2006, 08:42 PM
http://uhh4d.blogspot.com/2006/08/rap-lyrics-translated-rapping-for.html

This should really promote some quality discussion between our Metalheads and our HipHoppers.

I, for one, can not understand how someone can not appreciate lyrics like:

its how I, for one, learned about love makingso after i ****ted on the *****...you know i ****ted on her right?

Mike13
08-31-2006, 11:55 PM
need more of the quote to get full context. But here goes nothing.

Mr. Smalls is referring to gold digger who-oars. He claims to actually prefer them, due to the increased likelihood of casual intercourse. The smelling of sanitation would be a yeast infection or venarial desease causing the who-oars hoohaww to smell of 7 day old kingfish, left to to fester in the hot sun. Something you certainly would not enjoy penetrating. Turning, like a doorknob, would refer to the practice of leaving said who-oar soon after the initial session of intercourse, and immediately seeking an alternative who-oar, sanitation-smell-free of course.

:lol:

Majpain
09-01-2006, 12:19 AM
"major pain"

Glad I got a mention in the piece :wink: