PDA

View Full Version : Fall of Liberty - PS3, 360 and PC

mor911
08-31-2006, 10:37 AM
Codemasters just announced that they're developing a new FPS for the 360 and PS3 called Fall of Liberty.

The WWII gaming scene is dead imo. I'm so tired of WWII FPS games it makes me want to puke. It'd be great if we can have a 3-5 year breat from WWII games, it's being sucked dry (but people buy 'em).

Fall of Liberty is a VERY interesting WWII game. It takes place in an alternate world where the Nazis won WWII. It's a very good storyline imo (kinda reminds of V for Vendetta):

Fall Of Liberty, the game is being made by Call Of Duty: Finest Hour creators Spark Unlimited and presents an alternate history, where the Nazis win World War II.

...this all happens because one little historical fact was changed: The car accident Winston Churchill experienced in 1931 was luckily not lethal to him in the real world, but it killed him in Fall Of Liberty, leaving the country without a voice to lead them to war. History begins to develop a little differently. The Nazis win the struggle for power, and gain control over Europe and the UK as the Normandy Invasion never happens.

Confident after their victory in Europe, the Nazis proceed to develop superior weapons and technology, and eventually launch a mass invasion of New York on December 7, 1951. The whole city, including The White House, gets occupied, and for players, it’s time to join the resistance and fight a guerrilla war in the newly occupied territories. Think they can pull it off? I hope so :D

http://xbox360.qj.net/Codemasters-Announces-Fall-Of-Liberty-For-Xbox-360-And-PS3/pg/49/aid/63973

EDIT --

Slated to be released on PC also!

the two (Codemaster and Sparks Unlimited) have joined forces to bring us Fall of Liberty for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC

PeaTearGriffin
08-31-2006, 11:29 AM
Sounds cool, ill have to check it out

Motion
08-31-2006, 11:30 AM
Wow thats sounds pretty sweet.

The White House in NY? lol

PeaTearGriffin
08-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Is it for PC too? I really prefer playing FPS on PC and not on 360

mor911
08-31-2006, 11:54 AM
It didn't say PC, but I wouldn't rule the PC out.

Dol-Fan Dupree
08-31-2006, 12:03 PM
the beauty of nazis is that killing them offends no one. (well only germans because they want to forget) No nazi loving groups out there to protest. Everyone loves to kill Nazis. They are more hated than brain eating aliens.

Silverphin
08-31-2006, 12:17 PM
the beauty of nazis is that killing them offends no one. (well only germans because they want to forget) No nazi loving groups out there to protest. Everyone loves to kill Nazis. They are more hated than brain eating aliens.

Ain't that the truth?

Mike13
08-31-2006, 01:59 PM

Tru dat.

mor911
08-31-2006, 02:13 PM

the two (Codemaster and Sparks Unlimited) have joined forces to bring us Fall of Liberty for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC

finsrule84
08-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Codemasters just announced that they're developing a new FPS for the 360 and PS3 called Fall of Liberty.

The WWII gaming scene is dead imo. I'm so tired of WWII FPS games it makes me want to puke. It'd be great if we can have a 3-5 year breat from WWII games, it's being sucked dry (but people buy 'em).

Fall of Liberty is a VERY interesting WWII game. It takes place in an alternate world where the Nazis won WWII. It's a very good storyline imo (kinda reminds of V for Vendetta):

Think they can pull it off? I hope so :D

http://xbox360.qj.net/Codemasters-Announces-Fall-Of-Liberty-For-Xbox-360-And-PS3/pg/49/aid/63973

EDIT --

they stole that idea from freedom fighters only with Nazis instead of Soviets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Fighters_%28video_game%29

still, i love shooting Nazis as much as everyone so it sounds pretty cool

arsenal
09-05-2006, 08:12 AM
dope idea

dolphinsfan69
09-05-2006, 11:39 AM
Sounds pretty interesting.