PDA

View Full Version : Only 7 more shopping days....

Steel954
08-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Until the Steelers hand the fish their first a$$ whoopin of the season. Better get to Publix and stock up on Kleenex, refill your prescriptions of anti-depressants and call your therapists for an early Friday morning appointment so you can cry about it to a professional.:cooldude:

cnc66
08-31-2006, 03:54 PM
Until the Steelers hand the fish their first a$$ whoopin of the season. Better get to Publix and stock up on Kleenex, refill your prescriptions of anti-depressants and call your therapists for an early Friday morning appointment so you can cry about it to a professional.:cooldude:

hahahaha the good news is after we stomp a mudhole in your azzes on national tv...we won't ever see YOU again... and why would losing to the champs be disgracful, my money says Cincy AND Balmer put a skirt on you this year anyway....

Alex44
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Thats funny coming from a team that wont make the playoffs this year

Have fun being third in your divison

Colorado Dolfan
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Hope you got your "Terrible Towel."

You'll need it to wipe away your tears and snot after the 'Phins beat you at home...:lol:

Good luck!:cooldude:

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 04:02 PM
You coming here is about as smart as Ben Roethlisberger's motorcycle acumen. You will see what I mean sometime around midnight, EDT on 9/7.

You will soon see how overrated your team is! You got lucky last year, made some plays when you needed, and that's all fine and well. But that was last season! I hope you enjoyed it, 'cause this year is going to start very badly for you. You'll be as successful as 'berger's dome hitting a windshield.

DolfanTom
08-31-2006, 04:03 PM
Hope you got your "Terrible Towel."

You'll need it to wipe away your tears and snot after the 'Phins beat you at home...:lol:

Good luck!:cooldude:
On 9/7, the "Terrible Towel" will truly represent Steeler play.

Steel954
08-31-2006, 04:09 PM
Thats funny coming from a team that wont make the playoffs this year

Have fun being third in your divison

I guess you've been chatting with Ms. Cleo again, huh?

EBMisfit
08-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I guess you've been chatting with Ms. Cleo again, huh?Just like you've been listening to those voices in your head?

retired opfinistic
08-31-2006, 04:19 PM
Only 7 more days til Roethlesbonehead posts another QB ratiing < 25.:lol:

icephinfan
08-31-2006, 04:40 PM
What fish are you playing??? You going to the lake or something????

EBMisfit
08-31-2006, 04:47 PM
What fish are you playing??? You going to the lake or something????It/she/he is probably trying to real in a trouser trout.

Alex44
08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
I guess you've been chatting with Ms. Cleo again, huh?

No Ive just been looking at the fact that your the third best team in the divison

Big Ben is the most overrated QB in the league (Does he plan to wear a helmet against us?) You dont have a good #2 WR, Your secondary other than Troy is shaky, and your D-Line isnt good at anything but cheap hits

besides the refs wont be handing you games this year

Mike13
08-31-2006, 10:55 PM
How are the Steelers going to run the ball? Willie Parker is to small to be an everydown back. Maybe when you come back from where ever it is you ran to(gangbang maybe?) you can awnser my qusetion.

Swantoon
08-31-2006, 11:12 PM
After Zach and Jason get done with Big Ben he will wish he had just wrecked his bike again.

FinaticalOne
09-01-2006, 07:56 AM

:evil: ahhhh, the sweet sound of trash talking. It is officially that time of the year again. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! :evil:

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 08:52 AM
I wipe my @ss with the 'terrible towel'!:lol:

buckwilde
09-01-2006, 10:38 AM

You have better get yourself some Preperation-H, you will need it on Friday and the Dolphins ream the Steelers a new ace!!!! Maybe then you can get Kordell to come over and cuddle with you Friday morning to ease the pain!! :lol:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 10:43 AM
Unless that run d you boys got is any better than it was last year it will be along night for the fish.

Welcome to the big time girls this as is close as you are going to get to perfect:cooldude:

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Unless that run d you boys got is any better than it was last year it will be along night for the fish.

Welcome to the big time girls this as is close as you are going to get to perfect:cooldude:Perfect what? 22.9 rated Super Bowl QB? Is that what you mean? The D-Line will lay Toothlessburger out like an old lady's Camry.:lol:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
What round of the playoffs did you guys go out in again hmmm cant seem to recall that one

Steel954
09-01-2006, 11:47 AM
What round of the playoffs did you guys go out in again hmmm cant seem to recall that one

Even better question is when was the last time the fish even made it to the playoffs.

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 11:49 AM
What round of the playoffs did you guys go out in again hmmm cant seem to recall that oneLast year is over, the Stealers are finished. This year, after an 0-1 start, the Stealers will struggle and fail to make the playoffs, never able to catch up with the Bengals. Cowher will retire, and Dave (Destroyer Of Franchises, Pittsburgh's Favorite Son) Wannstadt, will return to the NFL and run the Stealers into the ground, ultimately causing Art Rooney to have a stroke.

like2god
09-01-2006, 11:53 AM

How many times has Senorita Moss been arrested since draft day? :hmmm:

How long until Joey Porter opens up his big mouth and ruins the atmosphere in the locker room because he wants more money?:hmmm:

Which coach is going to be a distraction because his future with the team is in doubt? :hmmm:

How are the Stealers going to repeat as SB champs without the refs getting caught this time?:hmmm:

How many fans are going to jump off the Stealers bandwagon when they aren't the same team that they were last year?:hmmm:

Just who is going to be carrying the ball for the Stealers, the injury prone guy or the one play wonder?:hmmm:

How many players did you lose in free agency and who replaced them?:hmmm:

Which team has a big dumb QB that almost killed himself because he wanted to look "cool" and not wear a helmet on his power scooter?:hmmm:

Hmmmmmmmm...........:hmmm:

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Even better question is when was the last time the fish even made it to the playoffs.When's the last time the Stealers won the Super Bowl without the officials' help?

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 12:03 PM
When's the last time the Stealers won the Super Bowl without the officials' help?

They won five while you all sat back and watched

Steel954
09-01-2006, 12:10 PM
How many times has Senorita Moss been arrested since draft day? :hmmm:

How long until Joey Porter opens up his big mouth and ruins the atmosphere in the locker room because he wants more money?:hmmm:

Which coach is going to be a distraction because his future with the team is in doubt? :hmmm:

How are the Stealers going to repeat as SB champs without the refs getting caught this time?:hmmm:

How many fans are going to jump off the Stealers bandwagon when they aren't the same team that they were last year?:hmmm:

Just who is going to be carrying the ball for the Stealers, the injury prone guy or the one play wonder?:hmmm:

How many players did you lose in free agency and who replaced them?:hmmm:

Which team has a big dumb QB that almost killed himself because he wanted to look "cool" and not wear a helmet on his power scooter?:hmmm:

Hmmmmmmmm...........:hmmm:

<Tossing stones back at glass house>

How many more dolphins will be suspended for drug violations this year?

How long will DP's knee hold up?

How many times will big mouth Joey Porter put CPep on his back thursday night?

Can Ronnie Brown carry the load this year?

How long until the tension between Thomas and Taylor erupts and disrupts this year?

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 12:10 PM
How many times has Senorita Moss been arrested since draft day? :hmmm: Dont care about rookie WR that I would not have picked anyway

How long until Joey Porter opens up his big mouth and ruins the atmosphere in the locker room because he wants more money?:hmmm: Joey might open something else up on Cull me some pepper

Which coach is going to be a distraction because his future with the team is in doubt? :hmmm: We could beat you with your local high school jv coach

How are the Stealers going to repeat as SB champs without the refs getting caught this time?:hmmm: you need to start thinking up why you took an *** beat down from the Super Bowl champs Sept 7

How many fans are going to jump off the Stealers bandwagon when they aren't the same team that they were last year?:hmmm: One of the largest fan bases in the country get real your smack is a joke

Just who is going to be carrying the ball for the Stealers, the injury prone guy or the one play wonder?:hmmm: 1200+ yards is a one play wonder? that was one hell of a play

How many players did you lose in free agency and who replaced them?:hmmm: We lost El which I dont see is a big deal lots of WR in the NFl lost Kimo but his back up is a stud.

Which team has a big dumb QB that almost killed himself because he wanted to look "cool" and not wear a helmet on his power scooter?:hmmm: You got me on that one but I bet he lights up your weak *** cover 2 d just like he did the last time he handed you your *** on your own feild in your own weather.

Hmmmmmmmm...........:hmmm: run out of little things to say? look go get ricky a dime bag and maybe you might have a chance

See you at the game

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
They won five while you all sat back and watchedI'll give you the Bradshaw years, they were great back then, but last year was a f*cking joke. :shakeno: PR move by the NFL so the feel good story could read: "Fat ******* retires his lazy *** after Super Bowl victory in his home town."

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
This wont even be pretty

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 12:16 PM
How many more dolphins will be suspended for drug violations this year?How many more Stealers will wreak their mopeds?

How long will DP's knee hold up? How long till Toothlessburger tops his SB QB rating?

How many times will Chambers and co. burn Poopalotonyou?

Can Ronnie Brown carry the load this year?You guys have a RB?

How long until the tension between Thomas and Taylor erupts and disrupts this year?Bro's before Ho's, you'll learn that when you grow hair on your nuts.:lol:

Steel954
09-01-2006, 12:20 PM
How many more Stealers will wreak their mopeds?

How long till Toothlessburger tops his SB QB rating?

How many times will Chambers and co. burn Poopalotonyou?

You guys have a RB?

Bro's before Ho's, you'll learn that when you grow hair on your nuts.:lol:

Bros before hos, unless its your sister who is the ho in question.

like2god
09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
<Tossing stones back at glass house>

How many more dolphins will be suspended for drug violations this year?
Who knows, I personally don't think any Dolphins will.

How long will DP's knee hold up?
Not sure who DP is, but DC has already taken a few hits to the knee and still showed that he can scramble when need be. Why, did you hear through the grapevine that the Stealers were going to dish out another cheapshot to a QB?

It's kind of hard to sack a QB with tears in your eyes because you want more money.

Can Ronnie Brown carry the load this year?
We shall see, but he showed last year that he can be a very good NFL runningback. It all depends on the oline.

How long until the tension between Thomas and Taylor erupts and disrupts this year?

There isn't any, plain and simple.

Ok, now it's your turn. :lol:

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Bros before hos, unless its your sister who is the ho in question.Your sister's a Ho?:lol:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Alright grade school smack.

Look I realy dont think your db and safties can run with our WR and if they do Willie will eat you up or Veron with a screen pass. This gets ugly fast.

O and I forgot we have something now we have not had in awhile a big productive TE well stop one its just gets you somewhere else.

I predict a score by none other than #35 Dan the man Kreider in this game and if Big Bad Dan is hanging points on you well your done

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 12:59 PM

Look I realy dont think your db and safties can run with our WR and if they do Willie will eat you up or Veron with a screen pass. This gets ugly fast.

O and I forgot we have something now we have not had in awhile a big productive TE well stop one its just gets you somewhere else.

I predict a score by none other than #35 Dan the man Kreider in this game and if Big Bad Dan is hanging points on you well your done:rolleyes2 Big Bad Dan will be hanging his head in shame.

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 01:03 PM
:rolleyes2 Big Bad Dan will be hanging his head in shame.

Look a well thought out football response

get some where kid

like2god
09-01-2006, 01:04 PM

I predict a score by none other than #35 Dan the man Kreider in this game and if Big Bad Dan is hanging points on you well your done

It sounds to me like you graduated from Kinzua's favorite college......Ms Cleo's school of cosmetology. :lol: :shakeno:

like2god
09-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Look a well thought out football response

get some where kid

This comment was actually funny. :lol:

No not because you have a cool witty sense of humor, but because you are trolling the net on a rival team's board and you still have the gall to tell anyone to get a life? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM

Welcome to the big time girls this as is close as you are going to get to perfect:cooldude:

:sidelol: De-Nial isn't just a river in Egypt; it also flows through Carpland. :sidelol:

Actually, Carppies keep whistlin' their favorite tunes, "Houck will find a way" and "Never fear, Fat Bennie's here", while walkin' past the graveyard that passes for their oline! :sidelol:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
This comment was actually funny. :lol:

No not because you have a cool witty sense of humor, but because you are trolling the net on a rival team's board and you still have the gall to tell anyone to get a life? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

I didnt tell him to get a life I told him to get some where thats what I tell little kids that hang out around my feet.

You yourself have yet to respond in anyway that would let on like you knew a football from fried fish

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 01:18 PM
It sounds to me like you graduated from Kinzua's favorite college......Ms Cleo's school of cosmetology. :lol: :shakeno:

Jealous because you don't know what Arkiesteel is talking about? Maybe your date for the game, Poopsicle Man, could explain it all ... :lol:

fin1
09-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Bros before hos, unless its your sister who is the ho in question.

That's funny since you can't tell the men from the women in S hitsburg.

fin1
09-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Jealous because you don't know what Arkiesteel is talking about? Maybe your date for the game, Poopsicle Man, could explain it all ... :lol:

What do you want red a ss? Nothing to talk about on your own board? I'm shocked, how many "How bad are the Bills going to suck threads" can you respond to.

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 01:36 PM
What do you want red a ss? Nothing to talk about on your own board? I'm shocked, how many "How bad are the Bills going to suck threads" can you respond to.

You really are fascinated with the color of baboon butts, aren't you? I suggest you go back to cleaning the baboon cages before your boss fires your azz and you won't be able to gather any more pix for your grand opus, The Mating Habits of Baboons for Dimwits and other Voyeurs.

Oh, btw, no team that has Fat Bennie the Penalty Anderson as its starting RG is going to the playoffs!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Link
09-01-2006, 01:42 PM
You really are fascinated with the color of baboon butts, aren't you? I suggest you go back to cleaning the baboon cages before your boss fires your azz and you won't be able to gather any more pix for your grand opus, The Mating Habits of Baboons for Dimwits and other Voyeurs.

Oh, btw, no team that has Fat Bennie the Penalty Anderson as its starting RG is going to the playoffs!!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Hey fin1... Its asking you to clean its cage. :D

Motion
09-01-2006, 01:44 PM

Last I checked, DolFans are the ONLY fans that would know anything about being perfect.

Better hope Cowher made his deposit to the officials cause Daunte is gonna make your secondary look like a pop warner squad.

fin1
09-01-2006, 01:58 PM

Can't a red a ss clean it own cage? If your a ss is so red maybe you should use some proactiv or something. Might clear that pimple acne up. Hell you might even score a date with your uncle daddy.

Fascinated? Not nearly as fascinated as your psycho-a ss is with our team. I noticed you starter has as many picks as td in the pre-season. If that's the best you got I suppose I would troll somewhere else too.

Nice jack off icon. still haven't learned have you?

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 02:03 PM

Not my cage, junior. I'm a free woman. I tell men what to do not vice versa. :D

fin1
09-01-2006, 02:06 PM

Female (term used vey loosely) baboons are called women? That is interesting. Thanks for saving me a trip to the Kinzoo.

Kinzua
09-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Can't a red a ss clean it own cage? If your a ss is so red maybe you should use some proactiv or something. Might clear that pimple acne up. Hell you might even score a date with your uncle daddy.

Fascinated? Not nearly as fascinated as your psycho-a ss is with our team. I noticed you starter has as many picks as td in the pre-season. If that's the best you got I suppose I would troll somewhere else too.

Nice jack off icon. still haven't learned have you?

It's kinda hard to learn much of anything from a dimwit who cleans baboon cages and thinks he's insulting people when all he's doing is revealing his own fetishes, perversions, and bad habits.

Blitzburgh is gonna send Daunte to the sideline early!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan
09-01-2006, 02:21 PM

Well, that is because you out weigh the men in your city by 800 pounds, there afraid you might sit on them or just plain eat them.:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Last I checked, DolFans are the ONLY fans that would know anything about being perfect.

Better hope Cowher made his deposit to the officials cause Daunte is gonna make your secondary look like a pop warner squad.

So Cull me some pepper is going to dress out hmmm thats good. I got a hard earned dollar he dont pass for more than 195 yards any takers

fin1
09-01-2006, 02:35 PM
It's kinda hard to learn much of anything from a dimwit who cleans baboon cages and thinks he's insulting people when all he's doing is revealing his own fetishes, perversions, and bad habits.

Blitzburgh is gonna send Daunte to the sideline early!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Look baboon, your team is Buffalo not Pittsburgh. Your smack is like your looks, terrible. Nothing you say about the Pittsburgh game HAS ANY MEANING to me, much like that language you baboons use; clicks and screams, picking bugs off each others backs. So save your non opposable thumbs some heartache and go back and clean you own cage. Bad baboon.....Bad

BTW- If the zookeeper finds out you've got a laptop in that cage you might not get any nanners this week.

fin1
09-01-2006, 02:40 PM
So Cull me some pepper is going to dress out hmmm thats good. I got a hard earned dollar he dont pass for more than 195 yards any takers

It would still be better than Toothlessburger had in the Super Bowl. Thank god for Randle El and the bus you must be thinking. Oh wait............

Motion
09-01-2006, 02:40 PM

:lol: In a heartbeat, especially against your average at best secondary.

"Cull me some pepper" Real creative! Almost as good as Ben Recklessberger.

like2god
09-01-2006, 02:41 PM

Speaking of people who don't know what is being talked about, when are you going to swallow that pill and finally answer the posts? I think it is very amusing that you are so scared that you completely ignore our attempts to get an answer. Your only defense is "I don't do what you tell me to", but that really means "I Kinzua, was dead wrong and can't admit it".

:sidelol: Indeed

like2god
09-01-2006, 02:45 PM
:lol:

like2god
09-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Not my cage, junior. I'm a free woman. I tell men what to do not vice versa.

Mistress Kinzua?

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

What website is that, BigFatChubbyChicksWithDicks.com?

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

ARKIESTEEL
09-01-2006, 03:54 PM
:lol: In a heartbeat, especially against your average at best secondary.

"Cull me some pepper" Real creative! Almost as good as Ben Recklessberger.

We held better QB's than him to less think about it Peyton>than Cull me some whatever

It aint just the secondary that you have to worry with its him lying on his back which we can and will get to him

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:09 PM
this as is close as you are going to get to perfect:cooldude:Are you referring to the '72 Dolphins? Oh, wait... they WERE perfect.

retired opfinistic
09-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Not my cage, junior. I'm a free woman. I tell men what to do not vice versa. :D:lol:

kinzua;

"stop running, I'll wash it!"

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:12 PM
This wont even be prettyI'm glad to see that a Stealers fan finally admits this.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Alright grade school smack.So we noticed. Let us know when yours improves.

Look I realy dont think your db and safties can run with our WR and if they do Willie will eat you up or Veron with a screen pass.Why would Willie eat Veron up with a screen pass?

O and I forgot we have something now we have not had in awhile a big productive TE well stop one its just gets you somewhere else.And just where does that get us? Feel free to communicate to us in English next time you decide to post.

I predict a score by none other than #35 Dan the man Kreider in this game and if Big Bad Dan is hanging points on you well your doneYour prediction and 99¢ will get you a cup of coffee at some places.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Look a well thought out football responseMore pot calling kettle black.

You yourself have yet to respond in anyway that would let on like you knew a football from fried fishThanks for that info, Mr. Homer Pot.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:36 PM
You really are fascinated with the color of baboon butts, aren't you? I suggest you go back to cleaning the baboon cages before your boss fires your azz and you won't be able to gather any more pix for your grand opus, The Mating Habits of Baboons for Dimwits and other Voyeurs.Sounds like it would be a best-seller in Fluffalo, especially among the Kidszoo family hoping to identify relatives.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Blitzburgh is gonna send Daunte to the sideline early!!! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:There wouldn't be any sense in having him stay in the game once he gets them a few TDs ahead.

EBMisfit
09-01-2006, 07:41 PM
We held better QB's than him to less think about it Peyton>than Cull me some whateverToo bad this year you don't have any Hope of repeating that.

Colorado Dolfan
09-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey, Steelers' Trolls!

Does this look familiar?:

17/33 212 yards 3TDs

That's right... Those are the stats our backup QB put up against your awesome D while you were fighting for your playoff lives.

Good Luck! :lol:

Kinzua
09-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Hey, Steelers' Trolls!

Does this look familiar?:

17/33 212 yards 3TDs

That's right... Those are the stats our backup QB put up against your awesome D while you were fighting for your playoff lives.

Good Luck! :lol:

Hey, even a blind squirrel like Joey gets lucky once every few years! :sidelol:

buckwilde
09-02-2006, 02:50 PM

Better yet take your hard earned dollar and pay your sister for the BJ she gave you. What you do with the remaining 75 cents is up to you . :lol:

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Jealous because you don't know what Arkiesteel is talking about?Poor Kidszoo... it/she/he still can't tell the difference between someone being jealous of her/it/him and laughing at it/him/her.:shakeno:

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Not my cage, junior. I'm a free woman. I tell men what to do not vice versa. :DThen feel free to...

ANSWER
THE
POSTS!!!

EBMisfit
09-02-2006, 09:44 PM

kinzua;

"stop running, I'll wash it!"I thought it/she/he would be just as likely to say, "I don't answer LLB, because then I'd have to admit I made myself look like a jacka$$... AGAIN. Like that time I claimed L2G posted that he said he was from Manhattan, but then couldn't find anything to back that statement up."?

like2god
09-03-2006, 06:43 PM
With the possiblity of Big Dumb Ben missing the season opener, do the Stealers fans still smell a victory?

:hmmm:

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 07:03 PM
With the possiblity of Big Dumb Ben missing the season opener, do the Stealers fans still smell a victory?

:hmmm:

Well, Charlie Batch is starting.

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Steelers | Roethlisberger OUT for Week 1
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:22:37 -0700
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/30/nfl">Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher (http://www.kffl.com/player/1979/nfl) said QB Ben Roethlisberger (http://www.kffl.com/player/9341/nfl) (appendix) underwent an emergency appendectomy Sunday, Sept. 3. The surgery went well, but he will be out for Week 1 and will be on a week-to-week basis. The team is looking to bring in another quarterback and QB Charlie Batch (http://www.kffl.com/player/691/nfl) will start Week 1.

like2god
09-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, Charlie Batch is starting.

Not THE Charlie Batch? :escape:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM

:hmmm:Oh, come on... the motorcycle accident is old news. I just read that "Steelers will have Big Ben from start (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?p=1022247)".

Oh, wait, that's the start of the exhibition games. My bad.

EBMisfit
09-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Not THE Charlie Batch? :escape:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:The only downside to this is hearing Stealer fans whine, "Oh, but we could have won the game if it weren't for Big Dumb Ben's injury".

icephinfan
09-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Oh, come on... the motorcycle accident is old news. I just read that "Steelers will have Big Ben from start (http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?p=1022247)".

Oh, wait, that's the start of the exhibition games. My bad.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
09-03-2006, 07:24 PM
The only downside to this is hearing Stealer fans whine, "Oh, but we could have won the game if it weren't for Big Dumb Ben's injury".

I can hear it now.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Colorado Dolfan
09-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Hello, Steel Trolls?!?

Any comments on how Big Ben being out and Ward being Questionable change the dynamics of the game?

Feel free to give us your excuses now... Why wait until you lose? :lol:

cnc66
09-03-2006, 07:40 PM
The only downside to this is hearing Stealer fans whine, "Oh, but we could have won the game if it weren't for Big Dumb Ben's injury".

if we win, I don't care. They won't be around long, they have their own divisional problems now.

cnc66
09-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Hello, Steel Trolls?!?

Any comments on how Big Ben being out and Ward being Questionable change the dynamics of the game?

pre-emptive excuses... hahahahaa

Colorado Steel
09-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Hello, Steel Trolls?!?

Hey Bro, and I mean that folks, This is Colorado Dolfans brother.. I'm just a little smarter in who I am a fan of...

What will the excuse if/when the Steelers win without their starting QB and their #1 WR?

Wanna get those out ahead of time too??

retired opfinistic
09-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Hey Bro, and I mean that folks, This is Colorado Dolfans brother.. I'm just a little smarter in who I am a fan of...

What will the excuse if/when the Steelers win without their starting QB and their #1 WR?

Wanna get those out ahead of time too??:lol: welcome bro, I hope the terrible towels will be absorbant enough for all the tears.

Colorado Dolfan
09-04-2006, 01:55 AM

Wanna get those out ahead of time too??

Damn, bro...

Sad thing is... you know it ain't gonna happen...:D

Keep an extra box of tissues next to your TT!:lol:

Link
09-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Damn, bro...

Sad thing is... you know it ain't gonna happen...:D

Keep an extra box of tissues next to your TT!:lol:

Your brother too? Man my bro and dad are Steeler fans. I feel kind of bad for them come Thursday. :lol:

Colorado Dolfan
09-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Your brother too? Man my bro and dad are Steeler fans. I feel kind of bad for them come Thursday. :lol:

You got it easy... :lol:

My other brother and father are Pats fans...:fire:

retired opfinistic
09-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Your brother too? Man my bro and dad are Steeler fans. I feel kind of bad for them come Thursday. :lol:Don't feel bad, they chose squealerdom.:boohoo:

guatemalanfan

My other brother and father are Pats fans...:fire:

Please accept my most sincere condolences ..:rolleyes:

retired opfinistic
Please accept my most sincere condolences ..:rolleyes:he should consider adoption.

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 10:27 AM

My other brother and father are Pats fans...:fire:Well, you know what they say... you can't choose your relatives. My condolences that you have to live in such a messed up family.:D

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 10:29 AM
he should consider adoption.Or start practicing saying, "Gee, officer, I really don't know how those black widows could have possibly wound up in their beds."

guatemalanfan
09-04-2006, 10:33 AM
he should consider adoption.

that'd be a good option

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 10:36 AM
that'd be a good optionSo we could call it the "adoption option"?:goof:

I still like mine better....:D

like2god
09-04-2006, 10:37 AM
Same here. My Brother, father, brother in law and nephew are all huge Stealers fans. I hope I don't offend them too much with my cheering, laughing and pointing my finger in their faces yelling "WOOO HOOO" when we win. :lol: :wink:

guatemalanfan
09-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Same here. My Brother, father, brother in law and nephew are all huge Stealers fans. I hope I don't offend them too much with my cheering, laughing and pointing my finger in their faces yelling "WOOO HOOO" when we win. :lol: :wink:

My brother ia a 49ers fan :goof:

retired opfinistic
09-04-2006, 10:50 AM
My brother ia a 49ers fan :goof::sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

like2god
09-04-2006, 10:53 AM

Every family has a black sheep. :shakeno:

Link
09-04-2006, 11:02 AM

Yeah, I know what you mean. Usually we root for each others teams, but its hard when they play each other. One of the teams has to loose and it will be the Steelers. :D

Link
09-04-2006, 11:02 AM

Sad... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Every family has a black sheep. :shakeno: In my family, that would be my dad then....:goof:

like2god
09-04-2006, 11:55 AM
In my family, that would be my dad then....:goof:

Kinzua is the black sheep of the western NY, if such a place even exists. :wink:

Link
09-04-2006, 11:55 AM
In my family, that would be my dad then....:goof:

What team? :lol:

guatemalanfan
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Kinzua is the black sheep of the western NY, if such a place even exists. :wink:

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 12:32 PM
What team? :lol:SF PhoneyWiners.:D

Bandit
09-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Same here. My Brother, father, brother in law and nephew are all huge Stealers fans. I hope I don't offend them too much with my cheering, laughing and pointing my finger in their faces yelling &quot;WOOO HOOO&quot; when we win. :lol: :wink:

More than likely you'll be howling in pain and screaming "OMG! Watch out Daunte!" at the TV as Joey Porter flattens your boy -- again and again!

EBMisfit
09-04-2006, 01:58 PM
More than likely you'll be howling in pain and screaming "OMG! Watch out Daunte!" at the TV as Joey Porter flattens your boy -- again and again!Hey Chicken Troll... why don't you reveal which team you root for and then maybe we might take you seriously. Then again, probably not.

like2god
09-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey Chicken Troll... why don't you reveal which team you root for and then maybe we might take you seriously. Then again, probably not.

No need to ask him EBM, I already know which team he roots for.

Here is their logo.

http://files.tagworld.com/1493d5d859541a8545d8870490987fffdee1.jpeg

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Hmmmmmm Well I guess we now know:sidelol:

You guys suck you cant pass you cant stop the run and your dbs couldnt cover high school WRs.

Bandit
09-11-2006, 03:27 PM
Hey Chicken Troll... why don't you reveal which team you root for and then maybe we might take you seriously. Then again, probably not.

The posters figured it out on the main Dolphins thread.

I'll give you a big hint. My team is 1-0.

like2god
09-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Hmmmmmm Well I guess we now know:sidelol:

You guys suck you cant pass you cant stop the run and your dbs couldnt cover high school WRs.

Hey that's great, don't let the door hit you on the way out, c0cksucker. :cooldude:

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Hey that's great, don't let the door hit you on the way out, c0cksucker. :cooldude:

I bet you wouldnt even begin to think to say that standing about a yard or so away tuff guy. Name one thing I posted that wasnt true?:boohoo:

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2006, 03:38 PM
You all talk all the smack in the world before you got your rear end handed to you now you break down to calling names. Get off daddys PC before he finds out you said a bad word little boy. Man you can take a little football smack without getting personel. All that talk about you all and the Super bowl good God thats will nevr happen

like2god
09-11-2006, 03:39 PM
I bet you wouldnt even begin to think to say that standing about a yard or so away tuff guy. Name one thing I posted that wasnt true?:boohoo:

Yeah, I'm an internet tough guy.....you caught me. :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

And it was how you said it. You obviously didn't see our threads congratulating you guys on a great game, or you are just a total douchebag.

like2god
09-11-2006, 03:41 PM
You all talk all the smack in the world before you got your rear end handed to you now you break down to calling names. Get off daddys PC before he finds out you said a bad word little boy. Man you can take a little football smack without getting personel. All that talk about you all and the Super bowl good God thats will nevr happen

(Says the guy who has been a Steelers fan for about 9 months.)

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2006, 03:43 PM

Yeah, I'm an internet tough guy.....you caught me. :rolleyes2 :shakeno:

And it was how you said it. You obviously didn't see our threads congratulating you guys on a great game, or you are just a total douchebag.

See there you go again. I never said a word about you as a person till you and the c0cksucker deal. Man up and take your licks.

This is the only place I looked cause this is the place I talked about the game before the game.

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2006, 03:46 PM
(Says the guy who has been a Steelers fan for about 9 months.)

Was you at the game in Pittsburgh big boy? Do you know how long I have been a Steeler fan? Can you talk football?

I think none of these are true and you have no idea about football but you like to talk crap so you call folks names to look tuff.

Motion
09-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Typical Steeler fan......

Enjoy your gift, I'd say I look forward to a playoff rematch but with that schedule you'll be lucky to finsh .500 and 3rd in your division.

like2god
09-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Was you at the game in Pittsburgh big boy? Do you know how long I have been a Steeler fan? Can you talk football?

Can you form a coherent sentence?

I think none of these are true and you have no idea about football but you like to talk crap so you call folks names to look tuff.

No, I wasn't at the game, I live in NY. :rolleyes2

And if you want to know if I can talk football, check out the rest of this board. Or better yet, let me post a few comments from rival fans from rival boards.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif unlike some you bring a lot to the table with your posts........you state your opinion with valid answers......thats good football talk.
Not the same BS like some posters bring here on a daily basis.

I hate the Dolphins and their fans.......HATE THEM.

But like2god is the exception. You can always have a good football conversation with him.

Fair Post, L2 ... that's a very objective analysis Pains me to say it because I've spent a lifetime hating the fins, but I like you L2 ... you're my kinda guy

What can I say, we can hate each others teams and like one another as people, no law against that http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

BTW, everything you said about ESPN is true ... too much hype ... I like Jaws, and I really like Mike & Mike, but that network really has to tone down the incessant hype

That is just a sample.

Just because I don't have my mouth planted firmly around BigBen's jock or because I don't put up with rival fans nonsense, don't say that I can't talk football. I let you trolls dictate the conversation. Take a looksie at my replies to people like BwanaZulia, BleedinGreen, GreenMachine, steel945, brassmonki and even b-lo and tell me whether or not i can talk football or be cordial to rival fans. Now if someone comes here to talk sh*t, I return it in kind. Nuff said. :cooldude:

like2god
09-11-2006, 05:00 PM

Can you form a coherent sentence?

No, I wasn't at the game, I live in NY. :rolleyes2

And if you want to know if I can talk football, check out the rest of this board. Or better yet, let me post a few comments from rival fans from rival boards.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif unlike some you bring a lot to the table with your posts........you state your opinion with valid answers......thats good football talk.
Not the same BS like some posters bring here on a daily basis.

I hate the Dolphins and their fans.......HATE THEM.

But like2god is the exception. You can always have a good football conversation with him.

Fair Post, L2 ... that's a very objective analysis Pains me to say it because I've spent a lifetime hating the fins, but I like you L2 ... you're my kinda guy

What can I say, we can hate each others teams and like one another as people, no law against that http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

BTW, everything you said about ESPN is true ... too much hype ... I like Jaws, and I really like Mike & Mike, but that network really has to tone down the incessant hype

That is just a sample.

Just because I don't have my mouth planted firmly around BigBen's jock or because I don't put up with rival fans nonsense, don't say that I can't talk football. I let you trolls dictate the conversation. Take a looksie at my replies to people like BwanaZulia, BleedinGreen, GreenMachine, steel945, brassmonki and even b-lo and tell me whether or not i can talk football or be cordial to rival fans. Now if someone comes here to talk sh*t, I return it in kind. Nuff said. :cooldude: