PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day Weekend Finheaven Family!

Fin Fan in Cali
08-31-2006, 11:04 PM
I didn't get to see the game, but have been busy with getting things done around the house. Going camping at Campland on Mission Bay in San Diego for the weekend. You are all family to me, so please use good judgement and have a blast this weekend with family and friends, but please don't get behind the wheel if you have been drinking. Please take a cab, or crash where you are partying at. I hate to hear of anything happening to anyone here, so please have a great safe weekend!:ffic:

Dolphins kicking Major Butt in 06!

PHINATIC13
08-31-2006, 11:16 PM
:chug: just listed my toy( 92' Jeep Wrangler) on autotrader:boohoo:,hoping to sell it over the long weekend.Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Mike13
08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Have a great weekend everyone!

Miamian
09-01-2006, 02:45 AM
Enjoy the day laborers!

King Felix
09-01-2006, 02:55 AM
everyone have a great holiday! :)

I'm going camping for the 4th year in a row to celebrate my grandma(RIP) and grandpa's anniversary.

Jt0323
09-01-2006, 03:30 AM
have fun c2c! and everyone else have agreat weekend! this is my last weekend before school starts

dominizzo
09-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Thnx

King Felix
09-01-2006, 04:39 AM
have fun c2c! and everyone else have agreat weekend! this is my last weekend before school startsthanks

and my school starts next wednsday:boohoo:

bg34
09-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I didn't get to see the game, but have been busy with getting things done around the house. Going camping at Campland on Mission Bay in San Diego for the weekend. You are all family to me, so please use good judgement and have a blast this weekend with family and friends, but please don't get behind the wheel if you have been drinking. Please take a cab, or crash where you are partying at. I hate to hear of anything happening to anyone here, so please have a great safe weekend!:ffic:

Thanks man! You take care and be safe as well. I'm going to see Godsmack this weekend so it will be a great weekend for me :ffic:

TJamesW_phinfan
09-01-2006, 06:18 PM

:yeahthat: to all and you have a great and safe weekend to FFiC.