PDA

View Full Version : Did they add Multiplayer to...

Majpain
09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
The arcade games? Cause Street Fighter would be totaly kick *** then.

mor911
09-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Most of the multiplayer compatible Xbox live arcade games (like SF2) do have an online and handy matchmaking component.

EDIT -- I accepted your friend request on XBL :D

UltraDol-Fan
09-01-2006, 09:46 AM
You're not cool until the Mor is on your friend's list :yes:

Please don't ever leave me....

Stitches
09-01-2006, 09:54 AM

I guess I'm not cool then.

Mor will you please raise my status to cool?

mor911
09-01-2006, 10:26 AM

:sidelol:

We have to play a game man. At least UNO or something. I have to warn everyone... As much games as I play, I'm not that good. I play games to play, not to be the best.

mor911
09-01-2006, 10:27 AM
I guess I'm not cool then.

Mor will you please raise my status to cool?
Send me a friend request, it'll up your cool status 53% with the ladies :wink:

:mor911:

Phin-o-rama
09-01-2006, 11:17 AM
:sidelol:

We have to play a game man. At least UNO or something. I have to warn everyone... As much games as I play, I'm not that good. I play games to play, not to be the best.

ill add you tonight (if i remember :tongue: ) i have found myself spending alot of time in the arcade...uno/texas holdem are pretty fun..

and i snagged saints row...loving it so far and plan to pump alot of hours into it this weekend (0nly at 4% completed) and the online thing has a TON of potential....unfortunately at its current state...it kinda sucks..

pimp my ride mode online could end up being one of the coolest xbox live things ever....IF they fix the lag..

what holds xbox live back is their lack of dedicated servers....i honestly didn't realize the possible limitations they have in place (i was a pc gamer for a long time ...60 man UT2K4 servers and stuff) ...all in all it works rather well tho.

Majpain
09-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Send me a friend request, it'll up your cool status 53% with the ladies :wink:

:mor911:

Lol 53%

Hmm SF2 is worth getting then. Well I'll probably be playing Madden now.

UltraDol-Fan
09-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Acutally I don't think SF2 is worth getting. Everybody gets E Honda and cheeses the hundred hand slap....

But I play a lot of Uno and Hold 'em for anyone who wants to add me...

Majpain
09-01-2006, 12:49 PM
I hate cheesers!

ChrisKo
09-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Acutally I don't think SF2 is worth getting. Everybody gets E Honda and cheeses the hundred hand slap....

But I play a lot of Uno and Hold 'em for anyone who wants to add me...

That's easy to beat.....take someone that has a projectile (Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun Li, Dhalism, Sagat) or even M. Bison (flamming dive) and you can beat E. Honda easy. It's hard for him to jump over slow fireballs.

I had a problem with people wanting to throw cheese and my timing is off since i've been a while since I played HyperFighting, but you can easily reverse the throws as well.

Oh well, I still prefer having a few friends over and having a good session on my Street Figther Alpha 2 machine. I also need to get my MKII board working correctly, but just haven't had time. Usually just play MKI, MKII, and UMKIII over at my friend James' house since he's already got the MK layout all wired up.