PDA

View Full Version : Soccer: Beckham leaving Man U?

iceblizzard69
04-23-2003, 04:43 PM
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=264939&cc=5901

It is most likely that he goes to Real Madrid, but he mentioned the USA. I know there is a .00001% chance of Beckham coming to America, but it would be awesome. Of course, I am dreaming at the idea.

Beckham was just eliminated from the Champions League as well after losing the series to Real Madrid.

Migs182005
04-23-2003, 05:43 PM
I really have no idea what will happen. :confused:

There's little doubt he will not be in Manchester next year, but I don't know if he will go to the Real Madrid.

If he goes, then he would have to take Figo's place. Are you kidding me :rolleyes: ? That will not happen.

So I don't know. Maybe he'll convert to another position Real Madrid needs improved.

Either way, I'm feeling good right now.

REAL MADRID IS MOVING TO THE NEXT ROUND!!!! :D :cool:

Prime Time
04-24-2003, 08:32 PM
I hate Juventus (coach's favorite team) and Real Madrid. Fock them both. I hope someone else wins the finals. Yeah the announcer after the game said same thing about Beckham but it will not happen not enough money for Beckham. Beckham is better than Figo...although Figo has a wicked shot Beckham's is better.

iceblizzard69
04-24-2003, 08:47 PM
I am going to see Juventus play Man U at Giants Stadium this summer. I hate Man U so I will be pulling for Juventus. :cool:

Migs182005
04-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Dolphins2002
I hate Juventus (coach's favorite team) and Real Madrid. Fock them both. I hope someone else wins the finals. Yeah the announcer after the game said same thing about Beckham but it will not happen not enough money for Beckham. Beckham is better than Figo...although Figo has a wicked shot Beckham's is better.

The Real Madrid can afford anyone my friend.

If they wanted to get Beckham, they would.

"I am going to see Juventus play Man U at Giants Stadium this summer. I hate Man U so I will be pulling for Juventus."

Are you talking about the Champions league? Because if you are, its going to be Real Madrid against Juventus, not Manchester United.

Just making sure ;)

Prime Time
04-25-2003, 12:30 PM
MIGS I was referring to Beckham not being able to get enough if he came to MLS. Yeah I am sure Madrid could land him too. LoL Us 3 are the only soccer fans on this site. :) Oh Well # 1 Soccer Fan on this site! Disagree??? Well then tough luck.

iceblizzard69
04-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Migs182005

The Real Madrid can afford anyone my friend.

If they wanted to get Beckham, they would.

"I am going to see Juventus play Man U at Giants Stadium this summer. I hate Man U so I will be pulling for Juventus."

Are you talking about the Champions league? Because if you are, its going to be Real Madrid against Juventus, not Manchester United.

Just making sure ;)

I'm not talking about Champions League, Manchester United is playing four friendlies in the USA this summer. They are playing Juventus at Giants Stadium, and I have tickets. They sold really quickly, after a day and a half all that was available were tickets in the way upper deck.