PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler brings back zero percent financing

BAMAPHIN 22
09-01-2006, 11:58 AM
DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group is bringing back zero percent financing for 72 months on most 2006 models in an effort to clear lots for 2007 cars and trucks.

The new round of no-interest financing starts Friday and will last until Oct. 2. It applies to all models except the LX platform including the Chrysler 300 and the Dodge Charger and Magnum, said spokesman Kevin McCormick.

The incentive announcement comes a day after Chrysler temporarily pulled its "Ask Dr. Z" commercials from the airwaves to focus advertising on incentives and new models.

The television and radio ads, featuring the gray mustache and German accent of DaimlerChrysler Chairman Dieter Zetsche, started July 1, but they stopped running on Thursday, the company said.

The broadcast campaign featuring Zetsche will be revived at a yet-to-be-determined date, said Chrysler spokeswoman Carrie McElwee. It will remain on the Internet and perhaps at some special events, she said.

"We have a lot of equity built into the campaign," said McElwee, who added that Chrysler is reviewing plans for the next phase of broadcast ads featuring Zetsche. "It will definitely be back."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14622606/

Spray Mucus
09-01-2006, 12:00 PM
wait till the smart car comes out, then I'll take advantage of the 0% financing!

GreenMonster
09-01-2006, 12:11 PM
To bad they have to do this, because the all the cars they have out now are crap..

tucker
09-01-2006, 12:15 PM
To bad they have to do this, because the all the cars they have out now are crap..huh? magnum, charger, 300 etc?

Samphin
09-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Chrysler has a monster lineup of cars. Magnum, 300, Charger, Caliber (my car), Dodge Ram series, Viper, etc. I can't think of another car company that has hit on so many new cars and styles.

Timmy54
09-01-2006, 12:26 PM
i have a new Dodge Dakota and it is anything but crap, the best mid sized pickup! Plus i have a quad cab with more room than a ford f150.

GreenMonster
09-01-2006, 12:34 PM
i have a new Dodge Dakota and it is anything but crap, the best mid sized pickup! Plus i have a quad cab with more room than a ford f150.

I do like the new Dakota's.. And 300's are nice looking but aren't great cars.. Think Intrepids that are cool looking.. Chargers and Magnums are ok if you want that type of car.. Vipers are among the most overrated cars ever, just get a Z06 Vette for less money if you want a car for some straight line speed..

Timmy54
09-01-2006, 02:17 PM
i agree with the Viper, then again, alot of american stuff is being past by the overseas makers.

Samphin
09-01-2006, 03:02 PM

I believe the Tacoma takes that prize. No shame in second though!

tucker
09-01-2006, 03:14 PM
I do like the new Dakota's.. And 300's are nice looking but aren't great cars.. Think Intrepids that are cool looking.. Chargers and Magnums are ok if you want that type of car.. Vipers are among the most overrated cars ever, just get a Z06 Vette for less money if you want a car for some straight line speed..to each his own..but i dont see how ford or chevy are anywhere even in the same ballpark...i think i have become a chrysler/dodge customer for a while...my next car is most likley going to be the viper..i have the magnum now, and i'm nothing but pleased with it

Roman529
09-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Chryler's Crossfire looks like a nice car. I use to work for Ford where we got the A plan or B plan which was basically a hugely discounted car with zero %financing...but this was before the new Ford Mustang came out. Ford and other American car companies continue to lose market share.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
yea i like the crossfire alot

Skeet84
09-01-2006, 09:17 PM
They have some good cars and some bad cars, But almost all brands are like that