PDA

View Full Version : Is John Travolta Gay?

BAMAPHIN 22
09-01-2006, 02:33 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Maybe John Travolta is ready to follow the lead of Lance Bass and come out of the closet. Travolta has long rumored to have been hiding deep in the closet with Tom Cruise. I guess we can only wait for Perez to haze John out of the closet.

The rumors concerning John Travolta's sexuality have been around since before he starred in 'Grease'. Those in Hollywood say the answer to that question is not that much of a secret in Hollywood but main stream American seems to still believe him concerning his marriage to Kelly Preston. Do those rumors coupled with this photo of lip-to-lip kissin.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/08/31/is-john-travolta-finally-going-to-come-out-of-the-closet/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbumpshack.com%2F%3Fp%3D655&frame=true

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Right up there with Tom Brady if you ask me....Flaming

The Rev
09-01-2006, 02:44 PM
"You're the one that I want, (the one that I want)..:woot: :woot: :woot: "

:chuckle:

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 02:48 PM

:sidelol: :sidelol:

I always thought it was tough to determine which John had the nicer posterior, Olivia Newton or Travolta...

Motion
09-01-2006, 02:49 PM

:lol:

Samphin
09-01-2006, 03:01 PM
:sidelol: :sidelol:

I always thought it was tough to determine which John had the nicer posterior, Olivia Newton or Travolta...

I guess that would answer the questions about you then...

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 03:07 PM
I guess that would answer the questions about you then...

Yeah, that coming from somebody in the San Francisco Gay area. No problems here, I am happily married-to a woman- with 2 beatifull girls:wink:

Remember, its not the answers that should bother you but in fact the root of the question that it hinges around:D

Samphin
09-01-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, that coming from somebody in the San Francisco Gay area. No problems here, I am happily married-to a woman- with 2 beatifull girls:wink:

Remember, its not the answers that should bother you but in fact the root of the question that it hinges around:D

I wasn't the one checking out Travolta's rump.

:rolleyes2 The amount of "local" or San Fran "originals" that are gay is probably the same, percentage wise, of just about any city/town in America. San Fran has more due to imports because we happen to believe in equality and allowing people to be who they want to be. Therefore "eccentric" types and those with alternate lifestyles who feel outcasted by their own narrow-minded communties end up migrating here out west. Sorry for being enlightened. :lol:

greatwade
09-01-2006, 03:16 PM

you just blew my mind. In a hetero sense of course.

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 03:18 PM
you just blew my mind. In a hetero sense of course.

:D

My head hurts after thinking that crap up...

FinaciousOne
09-01-2006, 03:28 PM
His PR firm has a perfectly reasonable explanation for that picture.
Everyone knows that Travolta has always been a fan of jets.
Italians are known for greeting with hugs and kisses.
Sometimes he likes to take a fellow Jets fan for a ride on his 'private' jet.
Girls do things like that all the time and their sexuality isn't questioned.
A lot of Jets fans kiss each other like that.
You don't really think he liked it, do you.

Samphin
09-01-2006, 03:34 PM

Its like you are secretly trying to tell us something. Not sure what it is, but I will figure it out eventually.

Jaydog57
09-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Wow, that's suprising. I had no idea he wanted to spend steamy Days of Thunder checking out Tom Cruise's Top Gun. And if one comes out and points a finger at the other I'm sure they'll just say Look Who's Talking.:rolleyes:

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 03:50 PM

:sidelol:

Reminds me of the SNL skit where OJ is drawing up a play and it comes out as I dId It....

Samphin
09-01-2006, 03:55 PM

Reminds me of the SNL skit where OJ is drawing up a play and it comes out as I dId It....

Never saw it but that sounds hilarious

*Samphin runs to youtube to find*

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Never saw it but that sounds hilarious

*Samphin runs to youtube to find*

Its Garret Morris with a glove on one hand doing the tellastrator...

SpurzN703
09-01-2006, 04:11 PM
No, not Danny Zuko!!

Blah, that pic is fake. Photoshop 101. Just trying to make a profit.

Bad magazine, bad!!!!!!

dominizzo
09-01-2006, 04:54 PM

Celtkin
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
I still find it amusing that a person's alleged sexuality makes the front page of a tabloid. It goes to show how easily entertained we are by things that shouldn't matter. :lol:

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 05:37 PM
I still find it amusing that a person's alleged sexuality makes the front page of a tabloid. It goes to show how easily entertained we are by things that shouldn't matter. :lol:

Yes, but the photoshop job is entertaining in the least.

Majpain
09-01-2006, 05:43 PM

Shula Come Back!
09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I was gonna say "Hell No!!!!", but that pic is aliitle bit convincing!!!

Noodle Arm
09-01-2006, 06:05 PM

Yeah! I agree!! :confused2

jdang307
09-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Can I have his wife? I'll share.

Celtkin
09-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Yes, but the photoshop job is entertaining in the least.

That it is :sidelol:

Roman529
09-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Elton John was "married" to a woman for a long time before he finally came out of the closet and married another guy. I think John or Tom Cruise will be next.

Dors156
09-01-2006, 08:50 PM

Dolfan984
09-01-2006, 09:24 PM

:fire: :shakeno: :D

Skeet84
09-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Hmmmmmm Never say that coming, But I am still waiting on the announcement from Tom Brady

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 09:53 PM
:fire: :shakeno: :D

Peace bro, my sister lived in Walnut Creek for many a year-(Actually still has her condo there and splits time at Tahoe)
I grew up 45 Minutes from Santa Fe (Gay)-where the hetero to **** ratio is about 3:1. Pretty much everywhere you go, it is very open and interesting..not that there is anything wrong with it, cause there isnt
:evil:

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Hmmmmmm Never say that coming, But I am still waiting on the announcement from Tom Brady

Yeah, I've seen THOSE pictures, and I doubt there is any photoshop going on there.:evil:

Dolphnz02648
09-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I've seen THOSE pictures, and I doubt there is any photoshop going on there.:evil:http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
:confused:

The Confessor
09-01-2006, 10:12 PM
http://timekills.org/gallery/albums/Bills/GayBrady.jpg
:confused:

Thats one of em alright. That S#I* Eatin grin is too much to take..

ahhh the horror

No wonder Branch wants out....

305TillIDie
09-01-2006, 10:18 PM
i...

feel...

sick....

:barf:

Dors156
09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
i...

feel...

sick....

:barf:

:tongue:

FinaciousOne
09-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Experts say a lot of men have latent homosexual desires but are too embarassed to admit it.
I can understand that.
I remember as a teenager, first experiencing the surge of hormones, there was a time when I thought I might be a lesbian.

Amars
09-01-2006, 11:47 PM
WTF oh man my cousin gonna be mad when I show her this.

Amars
09-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Experts say a lot of men have latent homosexual desires but are too embarassed to admit it.
I can understand that.
I remember as a teenager, first experiencing the surge of hormones, there was a time when I thought I might be a lesbian.

I always knew there was something girly about you FinaciousOne.

FinaciousOne
09-01-2006, 11:57 PM
I always knew there was something girly about you FinaciousOne.
:tongue: :chuckle: :tongueout
I would be a masculine lesbian :lifter:

Skeet84
09-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Oh no where is this thread going.... I think we should all stop the thread and click away as fast as possible

The Confessor
09-02-2006, 01:45 AM
WTF oh man my cousin gonna be mad when I show her this.

Why is that? Is she a masculine Lesbian? J/K....

_dan24
09-02-2006, 01:46 AM
http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/travolta.JPG

Maybe John Travolta is ready to follow the lead of Lance Bass and come out of the closet. Travolta has long rumored to have been hiding deep in the closet with Tom Cruise. I guess we can only wait for Perez to haze John out of the closet.

The rumors concerning John Travolta's sexuality have been around since before he starred in 'Grease'. Those in Hollywood say the answer to that question is not that much of a secret in Hollywood but main stream American seems to still believe him concerning his marriage to Kelly Preston. Do those rumors coupled with this photo of lip-to-lip kissin.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/08/31/is-john-travolta-finally-going-to-come-out-of-the-closet/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbumpshack.com%2F%3Fp%3D655&frame=true

My wife's dad trains John and flys with him all the time... He never mentioned any thing like this on their flights...

I think John is a little more comfy with his sexuality than most are ;)... who knows these days... and who cares!

The Confessor
09-02-2006, 01:52 AM
My wife's dad trains John and flys with him all the time... He never mentioned any thing like this on their flights...

I think John is a little more comfy with his sexuality than most are ;)... who knows these days... and who cares!

All I really want to know (And I know I have asked you before) what in the world is that green bouncy thing in your avatar:confused:

Oh and BTW: I could really care less whether he is gay or not. Pulp Fiction is still one of the BEST flicks ever....

_dan24
09-02-2006, 01:57 AM
All I really want to know (And I know I have asked you before) what in the world is that green bouncy thing in your avatar:confused:

Oh and BTW: I could really care less whether he is gay or not. Pulp Fiction is still one of the BEST flicks ever....

It's a ***** crossed with a llama lol

I have yet to see Pulp Fiction. I really need to see it.

Metal Panda
09-02-2006, 10:08 AM
This proves that some people really have too much time on their hands.

And actually no, a man kissing another man on the lips doesn't really prove anything....Magic Johnson and Isaiah Thomas did that on one occasion.

The Confessor
09-02-2006, 10:15 AM
This proves that some people really have too much time on their hands.

And actually no, a man kissing another man on the lips doesn't really prove anything....Magic Johnson and Isaiah Thomas did that on one occasion.

Sooo that's how Magic got the HIV... I knew it:evil: